• Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

yes, please do. i don't see any, but that may be because i might be the cause of it.....i hope i'm not. i read what i said about episode 3 before also, that's how i know.

now for a question:

[b]Who hopes that Jar Jar will be killed off in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones?[/b](lol, i just wanted to type it all out. :D ) [/B][/QUOTE]

*raises her hand high*
I do! I do! Jar-Jar was helpful in the story, but he is so damn annoying. and does anyone have any ideas if yoda is going to fight with a lightsaber or by use special techniques?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]

*raises her hand high*
I do! I do! Jar-Jar was helpful in the story, but he is so damn annoying. and does anyone have any ideas if yoda is going to fight with a lightsaber or by use special techniques? [/B][/QUOTE]

*crosses fingers* maybe yoda will get soooo p¡ssed at jar jar that he'll jump in the air and decapitate him with his lightsaber.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]

and does anyone have any ideas if yoda is going to fight with a lightsaber or by use special techniques? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think I have read somewhere that Yoda indeed fights with his lightsaber. We'll just have to wait and see I guess ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I think I have read somewhere that Yoda indeed fights with his lightsaber. We'll just have to wait and see I guess ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]I read in the SW Insider that he would be in some/a saber battle. there was an article on it.[/color]

lol...Yoda in a lightsaber battle would be the end for me. i'd probably laugh myself to death.

But, taking this two pages back to your question on the Yuuzhan Vong: I doubt that they will play much of a part outside of [i]The New Jedi Order[/i] series. They are, from what I've read, a pretty nasty group. And their being completely devoid of the Force makes them even more nasty. I imagine Luke will defeat them eventually. Or at least send them back to where they came from; and the galaxy will come into a new age of peace. That is, until the next author comes up with something to top the Yuuzhan Vong...*laughs maniacally*

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Well My favorite would have to be the forst movie and the.. I think Second book. lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]When you say first, do you mean Episode I or Episode IV? It could mean either thing.

And second book, eh? What second book are you speaking of? A title would be helpful ;)

By the way, after reading this thread last night, I settled down to watch the Episode I DVD...not the movie, but all of the DVD extras. The documentaries are so great...I reccommend you ALL watch them :excited:[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]When you say first, do you mean Episode I or Episode IV? It could mean either thing.

And second book, eh? What second book are you speaking of? A title would be helpful ;)

By the way, after reading this thread last night, I settled down to watch the Episode I DVD...not the movie, but all of the DVD extras. The documentaries are so great...I reccommend you ALL watch them :excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

the dvd rocks. i'm gonna wait to buy it until all of the movies come out. they will prolly have a set of all 6 movies on dvd. so i'm gonna buy that. :D

[B]

the dvd rocks. i'm gonna wait to buy it until all of the movies come out. they will prolly have a set of all 6 movies on dvd. so i'm gonna buy that. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Same here, I have the original trilogy on VHS, but they are getting rather worn out after the 213th viewing (I may be exaggerating, just a bit.) My favorite Star Wars character has to be Lando Calrissean, he was so cool, much better than Han.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]My favorite Star Wars character has to be Lando Calrissean, he was so cool, much better than Han.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Bite your tongue![/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1] My favorite Star Wars character has to be Lando Calrissean, he was so cool, much better than Han.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Han is oooo better than lando. Lando betrayed Han and Leia to Vader and got Han frozen in carbonite. i still don't trust him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Bite your tongue![/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]I second that!!! Han is my MAN! Lando is just a character that they threw in for a little background...I dunno why, but he's sorta hated in the Star Wars fan circle :huh:[/color]

[B]
[color=deeppink]I dunno why, but he's sorta hated in the Star Wars fan circle :huh:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Not hated, [i]loathed[/i](sp?).[/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=red]Not hated, [i]loathed[/i](sp?).[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]But I believe the MOST hated of the original trilogy would be [size=4]the Ewoks![/size]...did some of you cringe at that word? I know ya did! :p

I don't really [i]mind[/i] Wicket and all of his little pals, but they DO tend to get annoying when watching them time after time after time...[/color]

[B]

Han is oooo better than lando. Lando betrayed Han and Leia to Vader and got Han frozen in carbonite. i still don't trust him. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Lando did it so he could keep everyone on Cloud City safe from the empire. He had to betray his friends in order to do that, he was doing something bad for the greater good. If he wouldn't have betrayed Han than he would have been killed anyways.[/size]

the ewoks in the return of the jedi wernt bad , but have any of you seen the tv series/movies? it made me want to skin them alive . as for the lando /han thing i think lando is by far the more interesting of the two. han is VERY predictable(always the reckless decision...) Lando is also in my opinion a superior sabbac player.

[B]

[color=deeppink]But I believe the MOST hated of the original trilogy would be [size=4]the Ewoks![/size]...did some of you cringe at that word? I know ya did! :p

I don't really [i]mind[/i] Wicket and all of his little pals, but they DO tend to get annoying when watching them time after time after time...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]I loved the Ewoks. They were soooo cool. Wicket kicked major Imperial arse. Now, all u people that signed up for the RPG, get over there!! Only a few people have started to post. WE NEED YOU!

for a new question: Did anyone notice in the Phantom Menace that every scene that Palpitine was in they focused on him alot. At the end, he said that he would "watch Skywalkers career with great interest" and when they were burning Qui-Gon it focused on the side of his faced and blurred out everyone elses. anyone else notice these things?[/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=red]

for a new question: Did anyone notice in the Phantom Menace that every scene that Palpitine was in they focused on him alot. At the end, he said that he would "watch Skywalkers career with great interest" and when they were burning Qui-Gon it focused on the side of his faced and blurred out everyone elses. anyone else notice these things?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yep.

[b][i]At the funeral pyre...[/i][/b]

Yoda: Always two there are, a master, and an apprentice.
Mace: Then which one was killed, the master...or the apprentice?

[b][i]Camera pans to Senator Paplatine and focuses on his face...[/i][/b]

::gasp:: dun dun dun....[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Yep.

[b][i]At the funeral pyre...[/i][/b]

Yoda: Always two there are, a master, and an apprentice.
Mace: Then which one was killed, the master...or the apprentice?

[b][i]Camera pans to Senator Paplatine and focuses on his face...[/i][/b]

::gasp:: dun dun dun....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yep. love that movie.

now, who do you think was the "Choosen One?"

Darth Vader, or Luke Skywalker?

I say Darth Vader, but i will post my reason why after i get a few people to answer it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]He did that by fathering Luke...

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]...and Leia ;)

I don't have any strong opinion on who exactly the true Chosen One is, but I think this "balance to the Force" was indeed Luke and Leia.

I just thought of something...Leia shouldn't have been able to have twins. That's a hereditary trait but a [i]recessive gene[/i] that only appears every [i]other[/i] generation in families. Leia was a twin, therefore, her daughter [i]Jaina[/i] would be able to have twins, not Leia herself...Leia should have been the skipped generation with this gene being dominant.

I hope you understand?

A flaw in the plot it seems...:shifty:[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]...I just thought of something...Leia shouldn't have been able to have twins. That's a hereditary trait but a [i]recessive gene[/i] that only appears every [i]other[/i] generation in families. Leia was a twin, therefore, her daughter [i]Jaina[/i] would be able to have twins, not Leia herself...Leia should have been the skipped generation with this gene being dominant.

I hope you understand?

A flaw in the plot it seems...:shifty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Perhaps Han Solo's mother or father was a twin so that Leia and him would be able to have a twin through his genes. But I don't know very much about genetics...

Now back to teaching myself to speak Wookie "Raagghh!"[/size]