236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Perhaps Han Solo's mother or father was a twin so that Leia and him would be able to have a twin through his genes. But I don't know very much about genetics...

Now back to teaching myself to speak Wookie "Raagghh!"[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
waaaa!!!!!!
*attacks Shyguy witha bokken*
I hate that noise!!!!!
Makes me go nuts.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will now post my opinion.

Darth Vader was the Chosen One. He is the one who did ultimatly bring balance to the force. He killed the last dark jedi, luke or leia did not. So after he did it, there was no more evil jedi in the world. the force was balanced.....

I agree. Darth vader was indeed the "chosen one" he killed all but two jedi. this means there were two jedi, yoda and Obi-Wan and two Sith, palpitine and Vader. This is what i intrpret the "balance" to be.

I have a wookie diconarry somewhere............

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Now back to teaching myself to speak Wookie "Raagghh!"[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: These guys in my senior health class sit around and try to interrupt people by making Wookiee noises. They sound great :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]He killed the last dark jedi, luke or leia did not. So after he did it, there was no more evil jedi in the world[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Perhaps he killed all of the [i]known[/i] dark Jedi, but what about Joruus C'Baoth? Maybe he's an acception since he was Jorus C'Baoth's clone, rather than a real Jedi, but that guy was pretty damn psycho...[/color]

[B]I will now post my opinion.

Darth Vader was the Chosen One. He is the one who did ultimatly bring balance to the force. He killed the last dark jedi, luke or leia did not. So after he did it, there was no more evil jedi in the world. the force was balanced..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it SEEMS that the force has been balanced, but what about episodes 7-9? Maybe, like, the Dark Masters son takes revenge, or something? We can't assume that the balance has been restored, otherwise there is no plot basis for the movies after episode 6...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Perhaps he killed all of the [i]known[/i] dark Jedi, but what about Joruus C'Baoth? Maybe he's an acception since he was Jorus C'Baoth's clone, rather than a real Jedi, but that guy was pretty damn psycho...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah yes, but George Lucas had no intention of their being other dark jedi. He ended the movies with them all dead. so u can't use books to explain your reasoning. only movies.

[quote][i]Originally posted by D. Dark[/i]
[b]

Yeah, it SEEMS that the force has been balanced, but what about episodes 7-9? Maybe, like, the Dark Masters son takes revenge, or something? We can't assume that the balance has been restored, otherwise there is no plot basis for the movies after episode 6...[/b][/quote]

There are going to be NO, i repeat, NO Episodes 7-9. I posted that earlier in this thead with a copied and pasted answer about it from StarWars.com

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't know why everyone likes han solo best, since he's not even the main character, I thought more people would have liked luke skywalker, even if his acting left little to be desired for.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's because Han Solo is a roguish type of man. He charms the women, and knows how to pilot a ship while taking chances and miraculously surviving.

He is far cooler than reserved ole' Luke.[/color]

Jaster Mareel, man! Booyah!

Erm... have any of you seen previews for Episode 2? It doesn't look as good as the others. That seemed to go for Episode 5. The middles don't catch my fancy as much as the other two that surround it. [B]Return of the Jedi[/B] was deffinatly the best of all 6! But I shouldn't say that until I've seen 2 and 3.

[B]yeah, i liked jedi the most and empire the least. tho Yoda kicked butt. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:twitch: Someone please strip these people of their Star Wars Fanatic titles...!

Heh, nah, just kidding. Though I still can't understand how you'd dislike TESB...it's the motional core and turning point for the entire Star Wars universe. I can't begin to express my immense passion for this excellent second installment...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:twitch: Someone please strip these people of their Star Wars Fanatic titles...!

Heh, nah, just kidding. Though I still can't understand how you'd dislike TESB...it's the motional core and turning point for the entire Star Wars universe. I can't begin to express my immense passion for this excellent second installment...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh. I hardly claim to be a fanatic. I love the first three (second three?) movies, but I just never really got into any of the books...not for lack of trying, but they just never "clicked" for me. Empire Strikes Back [i]is[/i] my favorite movie, however. The emotions run very deep, it always intrigued me...[/FONT]

I dunno... Can't change my mind. It was good and all and of course i've watch 1 trillion times (and counting), but I still find the others better. I guess I just like the action on the planets more. TESB had all space action. :D ROTJ & a New Hope had all the planet action like Jabba ^^ EWOKS!

As to my fav. charecter you all know that . Dragon warrior i agree totally. Fett is the best. Son Goten, you say there will be no epsoides 7-9 but we can always hope...

As far as the movies go i have to say the special edition RJ was my fav. because of all the fights. However out of the origional ones i liked ESB. (i like them because of the amount of screen time fett got.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]As to my fav. charecter you all know that . Dragon warrior i agree totally. Fett is the best. Son Goten, you say there will be no epsoides 7-9 but we can always hope...[/B][/QUOTE]

Hope all u want. George Lucas said on SW.com that originally he thought he would need 9 movies to "tell his tale" but then he realsized that with six 2 1/2 hour movies he didn't need any more. so there will be no 7-9.

[B]

Hope all u want. George Lucas said on SW.com that originally he thought he would need 9 movies to "tell his tale" but then he realsized that with six 2 1/2 hour movies he didn't need any more. so there will be no 7-9. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well then will have to convince him that he [I]does[/I] need those last three movies now won't we? :devil: :demon:

well, yes we should. but it would cost a ton of money, and all the stars of the original SW look way different now. and getting a new luke, han, and leia would be stupid and no one would go see it.

Cost him a ton of money *breaks out into fit of laughter*
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He has loads of money, he shouldnt care how much they cost, he should do what he wants to do!

As to a new luke, leia and the rest they are supposed to look different as time passes, it would look stupid if thwey stayed the same!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: