236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

Well then will have to convince him that he [I]does[/I] need those last three movies now won't we? :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't be such a downer...he might change his mind to put them up again...anyway, it's like you wouldn't want more Star Wars movies:devil: :devil:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil: :devil: :devil:
This is slightly off topic but in case any of you are interested their is a star trek special on Si Fi tonight called generations, it is on a nine!
As it says in my sig i have two reasons for living, Star wars AND Star trek.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Cost him a ton of money *breaks out into fit of laughter*
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He has loads of money, he shouldnt care how much they cost, he should do what he wants to do!

As to a new luke, leia and the rest they are supposed to look different as time passes, it would look stupid if thwey stayed the same!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

but 30 years different?

Well they cant look the same age that would be stupid.
Although , most of the actors would be easy to get , execpt harrison ford . he was the only one in the SW movies who went on to a successful career.

I think they can, should and hopefully WILL have movies 7-9.
:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Yeah, but Mark Hamill stars in many other movies too such as "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". He may also be easy to find. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And his son was an extra in Episode I.

Mark Hamill is old and ugly...I don't really want to see his face anymore.

Harrison Ford (who is gorgeous as ever) has already planned to do a fourth Indiana Jones with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. So he's around.

Carrie Fisher had emotional problems and suffered from a mental breakdown (I think). I don't know if she's doing entertainment anymore, the last time she was seen was in Austin Powers.

Overall, I think it would be awesome to see Episodes VII-IX! How many years later do you think they'd base the plot, and which books would they take it from?[/color]

Here are the hardest questions i can think of at the moment...

1 Who is Vima Sunrider ? where does she reside?(live)

2what planet are crystal ferns native to?

3 How did dengar get his nickname paypack?

4 What rank is luke sykwaker in the new republic?

well, i would want to read the books for episodes 7-9 before they made the movies. i don't want them to ruin SW with 3 crappy movies. also i would want it done by George not some other author.

[edit]10th page!![/edit]

[size=1]Has anyone seen the new trailer for episode 2? It was on Fox last night and it was the coolest thing I have seen in ages. Now I know for sure that I am going to see that movie, I hope Jar Jar isn't in it.[/size]

:smirk:

I will be there opening night to see the release of epsoide 2. I cant wait to see a young fett! I heard a romor that his father would be included as well?Can anyone confirm/deny this rumor??
when is it coming out again? ( i have it written down somewhere....)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]yeah, boba has a father in the new movie, and I think it is going to be some famous actor............by the way I found something extreemly funny that you all have to see... [/B][/QUOTE]

Only a [I]slight [/I] rip-off...

It is funny, though.

[color=deeppink]Fun fun rip off poster. It kind of contains the designs of two different Star Wars posters, one of which I have hanging on the wall beside me ::glances at poster:: ah yes, good poster :toothy:

Anyway, let's try to keep this topic full of discussion now shall we? ;)

I want to get back to talking about the original trilogy for a moment...it that is ok :whoops:

Maybe we could talk about authors! Oh bah, wait, that's been done already...hm...darn, I'm fresh out of ideas -__-[/color]

how bout this Q: WARNING!! IT CONTAINS A SPOILER ABOUT THE NEW BOOKS OUT!

Do you think Chewie should have been killed in the newer books?

[size=1]In response to the spoiler I am typing in white, so you will have to highlight it to read it. (clever, eh?)

[COLOR=silver]That was the stupidest thing I have ever read in any of the books. He was hit by a moon for crying out loud, how ridiculous can you get? I don't like the novels killing off movie characters in the first place, so the whole thing made me very pissed.[/COLOR][/size]

[color=deeppink]I haven't read those New Jedi Order books...or the Young Jedi ones or whatever. I don't see how they're really important to the Star Wars plot...more like a waste of time. I don't know why I feel that way but I do :huh:

I've known for a long time about that *event* that happens...and I think it's really stupid. But ah well, it's not up to me, especially since I don't even want to read those books :p[/color]

Yes, his death was undignified, wasnt it. well i personally stopped reading all the new order books as soon a s chewie died . i cant understand how they could kill him off . i am "boycotting" them so to speak.

p.s.
i know that in a new hope wedge, luke,han and chewie survived the death star run. in the movie there was a additional y-wing.who was it????