• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]Dressing up? Nuh-uh...I could easliy go as Padmé/Queen Amidala (eek, I almost typed Admiral Daala :cross: ) if I found an outfit...but I'm not going to do that. I'll spare the friends [that I'm dragging with me] the humiliation :p[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sorry everyone your probably all gawking at me, like where were you? I was busy with my responsibilites -_-. Either way back to the topic, if someone would dress up with me, I would definitely go dress as a Star Wars character on the 16th of May to attack of the Clones! Too bad though thats not likely to happen, in my case there is no way I will be able to drag my friends to Episode II none the less would they dress up with me! :(

I was curious as to how many people have Episode I on dvd and what did they think of it? First off in my opinion Episode I was a pretty good movie but pales in comparison to TESB! As for the dvd it has so many great extras and documentaries, to bad I rushed out on the first day to get my dvd only to find out that they added the Star Wars Episode II trailer to it a month later. -_-

One last thing, what does everyone think about the Title for Episode 2. Attack of the Clones sounds a bit too genric in my opinion, I think they could have done a really better job with the title then that! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]One last thing, what does everyone think about the Title for Episode 2. Attack of the Clones sounds a bit too genric in my opinion, I think they could have done a really better job with the title then that! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I dunno... whenever I hear that I imagine a dude on a horse riding into a town screaming 'The Clones Are Coming! The Clones Are Coming!'... or some **** like that..

But thats only my screwed point of veiw... o.o[/color]

[B]
One last thing, what does everyone think about the Title for Episode 2. Attack of the Clones sounds a bit too genric in my opinion, I think they could have done a really better job with the title then that! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I, like so many others around the country, choked with laughter and shock at this appauling... [I]appauling[/I] name...
What is this? A 70's horror flick?
Anyway, when I saw it during a movie trailer, I think it was overshadowed by the R.E. and Spiderman movies, so bleh. :p

[B]One last thing, what does everyone think about the Title for Episode 2. Attack of the Clones sounds a bit too genric in my opinion, I think they could have done a really better job with the title then that! :) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Well hello...the other titles are WAY generic. Star Wars. A New Hope. The Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi (originally Revenge of the Jedi).

They're all like that...but they're simple and straight to the point...no complicated titles to get around :p[/color]

[color=red][b]I have no problem with Attack of the Clones. They could have done better, but it's fine.[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]That's fine. How many of you are planning on seeing it the first day it comes out? I'm buying tickets for every screening on the first day. :D [/b][/color]

I feel bad :( that I really don't read the books. I guess I need to get back into it.....But besides that I think I'll survive.

But the movies are a different story...and one more thing when does Episode II come out...in the U.S.

[color=red][b]I think that they picked a good choice for Anakin. And they had to keep Ewan(I think that's his name) as Obi-Wan because it's just not right to change one of the main characters. I think he looks good with the beard. Going for the Qui-Gon look. lol [/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I think that they picked a good choice for Anakin. And they had to keep Ewan(I think that's his name) as Obi-Wan because it's just not right to change one of the main characters. I think he looks good with the beard. Going for the Qui-Gon look. lol [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes! Ewan McGregor! Oh he is so beautiful! The beard looks horrible on him though...I prefer the beautiful face he exhibited in [b]Moulin Rouge[/b]...ahh, he's so gorgeous...:drool:

As for Anakin, he's a perfect choice. He's just plain hot [/color]:heart:

[color=red][b]I never knew he was in that movie. Though I never say it. *sigh*. There should be a sigh smiley. Cause I sigh a lot. Just for me. :D[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]Well, would u rather have the old anakin?? That kid was a looser. WORST LINE FROM EPSIODE I: [QUOTE]Are you an angel?[/QUOTE] My god. I laughed in the theater when he said that. I like the new anakin a whole lot better.[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, the young Anakin was HORRIBLE. Jake Lloyd certainly cannot act. I wish they had never chose him to play that role -__-.

I was at the theater tonight and saw the Episode II poster...it's beautiful. I made sure to look for good ole' Drew Struzan's signature on the poster...since he's the most amazing Star Wars artist ever![/color]

Oh, man...I laughed so hard when Anakin said [quote] Are you an Angle?[/quote] They had to throw me out of the theater.

Queen Amidala's comeback should have been: "Yes, I am. And that's just a normal cigarette your smoking" Or something like that.

He's like what...9? And he's hitting on a woman whos at least 7 years older? George Lucas has a strange mind...

[color=red][b]I think anakin was supposed to be 10 and queen amadala was supposed to be like 14. because she was teh [i]young[/i] queen.[/b][/color]