Light Side: "This is MY Light Saber!"
Dark Side: "No! It's MINE!"
Light Side: "MINE!"
Dark Side: "MINE!"
Light Side: "MINE!"
Dark Side: "MINE!"
Sephiroth: "No...it's mine!"

-Sephiroth comes down and steals it, running away-

Yeah, I know Sephiroth wasn't in the pic, but it was just an idea.

>>Matt

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Seller: "And, after trying our new product, you can go from this- *points to dark side - to THIS!- *points to light side*"

Person from audience: "This product is a fake! I was beautiful until that stuff burned off my skin! It does the opposite! THE OPPOSITE!"

Seller: "Security! Remove that man! Silly loons. Always running a muck. Now.. where was I?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]The latest MMORPG, DBP: Death By Plushy, while finally reaching the Females-Under-12 demographic, alienated the rest of the clientele. Shown here is the only player NOT slaughtered while trying to hug one of the monsters.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Heh. It's only by chance that I happened to check up on this. :p I really ought to pay more attention when I've submitted one of these.

Anyway, brought to you by WoW:

[IMG]http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/screenshots/images/screenoftheday/ss0012.jpg[/IMG]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Warrior: I can only hope this portal drops me in the living room of the Playboy mansion... PLEASE!!!... *peaks through* CRAP... IT'S THE PLAYGIRL MANSION!!!!! AHHHH!:eek: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Character runs up and pushes him in... NOOOOOOO!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]That is a... different pic... I had trouble thinking of something. Oh well. [/color][/size][/font]