OtakuBoards

Favorite Shounen-Ai/Yaoi Titles

Miryoku

[QUOTE=Dagger]While we're talking about Last Client, does anyone know if the art in chapter 7 was ever corrected? It was interesting to have a glimpse at what her preliminary sketches look like, but considering that it's one of the key installments in the series, I'd have preferred seeing finished art...

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

I've only seen the unfinished version and haven't heard anything about finished art. I want to see a final version too. (and the next chapter...)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An additional new title has popped up on DMP's site. And it's one of my absolute favorites! Plus, you can see cover art and such for the other new licenses [url=http://www.yaoi-manga.com/future][u]here[/u][/url].

[url=http://www.yaoi-manga.com/titles?n=46][u]Dousaibou Seibutsu[/u][/url]

I really adore & recommend this manga (I think they're calling it "Same Cell Organism" now). The art has a nice, sketchy, organic quality to it that I find immensely attractive. It's a one-volume title, but the story feels complete. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, except that it has an interestingly mellow, slice-of-life sort of atmosphere that you'd be hard-pressed to find in other BL series.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger]An additional new title has popped up on DMP's site. And it's one of my absolute favorites! Plus, you can see cover art and such for the other new licenses [url=http://www.yaoi-manga.com/future][u]here[/u][/url].

I really adore & recommend this manga (I think they're calling it "Same Cell Organism" now). The art has a nice, sketchy, organic quality to it that I find immensely attractive. It's a one-volume title, but the story feels complete. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, except that it has an interestingly mellow, slice-of-life sort of atmosphere that you'd be hard-pressed to find in other BL series.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

Yay, they have pictures up. ^^ (And I now realize that I apparently can't read 'future releases' and so previously missed this page.) I'm excited about Dousaibou Deibutsu, or Same Call Organism. This is one that I also really like. I'm loving the new releases coming soon. Info about this just made my great day even better.

[color=darkblue]I don'y know whether this is new or old news to you guys, but [url=www.bebeautifulmanga.com]BeBeautifulManga[/url] is sponsoring a naming contest for their newest acquisition, Kazuma Kodaka's [b]"Midaresomenishi."[/b] Seems like the winner gets a banner signed by the artist.

The manga itself seems like an interesting premise (if only because I'm a sucker for samurai, heh). I just may pick it up when it comes out.[/color]

[QUOTE=Dagger]An additional new title has popped up on DMP's site. And it's one of my absolute favorites! Plus, you can see cover art and such for the other new licenses [url=http://www.yaoi-manga.com/future][u]here[/u][/url].

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

Wow. I thank you with all my little heart for the site you have just introduced me to. :3 *Goes off to register* You rock.

Anyway, there's a bookstore near my town that has the title Yellow, and I need to get it. (Right?) I would have picked it up the first time I saw it, however, it would have brought forth an uncomfortable conversation with my older sister. (Know what I mean? ;3)

I have to say that the popularity of yaoi/shonen-ai has grown pass the years. I have even see straight boys pick up a shonen-ai book. I guess is the touching stories the authors write that is so appealing to both genders. I have gotten about 6 of my friends into shonen-ai ( 2 of them are male). I think there getting thicker into the yaoi void then me -sigh-
Yet i have such a shortage of shonen-ai here that is pretty sad. Maybe is my lazy-ness to look? or that I'm to tired of waiting for Tokyopop to realease Loveless ((otaku does not have a smiley to express my anger)). I have read most of the post here. Many filled with recomendations. Yet a long to see the publishers of this mangas. Tokyo Pop and Viz is all I know sadly. Does anyone know any other manga labels that lincese any shonen-ai/yaoi mangas?

[quote name='SlowChemical']Does anyone know any other manga labels that lincese any shonen-ai/yaoi mangas?[/quote]
[url=http://www.yaoi-manga.com/][u][b]DMP[/b][/u][/url] is where it's really at. But it would be unfair to avoid mentioning [url=http://www.bebeautifulmanga.com/][u][b]Be Beautiful[/b][/u][/url] (CPM's BL division), [url=http://www.blumanga.com/index.php][u][b]Blu[/b][/u][/url] (Tokyopop's new BL-only line) or [url=http://www.onedramaqueen.com/index.htm][u][b]DramaQueen[/b][/u][/url] (new & very small company).

Blu's first wave of releases consisted of Earthian volume 1, Love Mode volume 1 and Shinobu Kokoro (Hidden Heart) volume 1. All of them came out on November 8. Wild Rock will be released in January, according to their site.

If you haven't bought any DMP books, you're in for a treat. They have a really good range of material, though most of their series are on the tame side. Have you read Only the Ring Finger Knows?

~Dagger~

[color=#DF2020][FONT=Century Gothic]To the truth Dagger not at all ^^;. I have read Eerie Queerie, Gravitation, Descedents of Darkness, Daiblo (no two guys hug that much). I also read the Sukisho manga, i think it was a very touching story yet there where so many plot holes I would run out of fingers and toes to plug them all. I never saw the anime and what I heard...i really shouldn't.

About Only the Ring Finger Knows i have never read it but i will put it in my "Manga To Read" list. Yes i do have such a list taped in my bedroom ^^;.

Isn't Earthian from Yun Kouga? The one that also made Loveless? She has very beautiful artwork i have to say. Yet the age gap between Soubi and Ritsuka (sp?) is pretty wide. Sometimes I wonder if there any child molesting laws in Japan. I know there is yet i just a question that pops in my head time to time. Thank you for the links Dagger i really appreaciate it![/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes, Earthian is by the manga-ka of Loveless. Because it's an earlier series, the artwork starts off with more of an old-school feel, but it develops quite a bit as Earthian unfolds.

There are definitely laws against child molestation in Japan, haha. The age difference in Loveless actually didn't bother me as much as I had feared it would. While Ritsuka and Soubi's relationship is pretty intense, it's intense in more of an emotional (rather than sexual/physical) sense. I know some people call Loveless shota, but I don't fall into that camp.

If you like borderline-BL manga, you might want to try [b]Tokyo Babylon[/b] or [b]Legal Drug[/b] (both from CLAMP). I really recommend [b]Banana Fish[/b] (it's incredibly well written), but not everyone is able to cope with its utilitarian art, so your mileage might vary. [b]Antique Bakery[/b] is a lovely, funny series about the three men (one gay, two straight) who run an unusual bakery. [b]Hands Off![/b] plays out like a higher-quality version of Eerie Queerie, though it's not BL. The main character gets a girlfriend, but the focus remains on the male-male friendships.

And I have to plug [b]From Eroica With Love[/b], although its old-fashioned artwork and incorrigibly flamboyant protagonist tend to turn people off. (Anyone who abandoned it early on can rest assured that the insipid Caeser Gabriel and his equally disinteresting friends completely vanish from the series by volume 2. Yasuko-sensei wisely chose to set Klaus up as Dorian's main love interest, and he balances out Dorian perfectly. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, Klaus is the real star of the series.) But really, it baffles me to know that there are people out there who can resist a manga about a Magnum-wielding German major* and a British art thief teaming up to fight Commies. :animesmil

*major closet case! Ahahaha....

Yeah, anyway, there's a lot of BL manga out there (even more when you count semi-BL titles like those mentioned above). So have fun reading.

~Dagger~

[color=#DF2020][FONT=Century Gothic]Some of the BL titles you mentioned i know and have bought.Like Legal Drug,Banana Fish and Tokyo Babylon. Yet i have not read them yet, there ever collecting dust in the bottom of my bookshelf (Sad isn't it?) I really should start reading them, ugh what a habit of putting things off.

I'll surely have fun reading.Thanks to your help Dagger i have added "Boyond My Touch" and "La Esperanca" to my list (I have to start a new list to tape up. This one is already half crossed out). Also Hidden Heart which i'm dying to read! Ninjas just have some certain quilaty to them. Might be the reason why i love Naruto and my nick name is Ninja?

Anyways thanks you for your help [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[size=1]Just a general note for everyone: DMP has announced that their October and November releases will be held back till December. Here's a list of the affected titles.

[B]Yaoi
[/B]
La Esperanca volume 1
Our Kingdom volume 1
Our Everlasting volume 1
Kimi Shiruya - Dost Thou Know?
Jazz volume 1
Beyond My Touch

[B]Yaoi related[/B]

Antique Bakery volume 2[/size]

----------------

EDIT: I have just stumbled across the glory that is [b]Sakuragi Yaya[/b]. So far I've read the first three chapters of [b]Renai Kyoutei Nukegake Nashi[/b] and the first volume of [b]Koi Cha no Osahou[/b]. I particularly loved the former. Her art is nothing short of [i]delicious[/i]--I love the way she draws a smirking expression, for example. There's a real sensuality to it. Can anyone recommend other titles by this most excellent manga-ka?

On a side note, I recently passed up a chance to buy a Fafner doujinshi (Kazuki x Soushi) by [b]Taishi Zaou & Eiki Eiki[/b]. I'm horribly depressed over it--that pairing in Fafner (or the reverse thereof) is practically my OTP, haha. And the artwork looked gorgeous. But that brings me to my next question... I've seen some stuff by Eiki Eiki and liked it very much, but I haven't read much from Taishi Zaou. (Is it true that she does most of her work on doujinshi?) I was enchanted by the artwork & characters in one of her one-shots--what other original work has she done?

Many thanks, if anyone is able to answer. :catgirl:

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger]EDIT: I have just stumbled across the glory that is [b]Sakuragi Yaya[/b]. Can anyone recommend other titles by this most excellent manga-ka?

On a side note, I recently passed up a chance to buy a Fafner doujinshi (Kazuki x Soushi) by [b]Taishi Zaou & Eiki Eiki[/b]. But that brings me to my next question... I've seen some stuff by Eiki Eiki and liked it very much, but I haven't read much from Taishi Zaou. (Is it true that she does most of her work on doujinshi?) I was enchanted by the artwork & characters in one of her one-shots--what other original work has she done?

Many thanks, if anyone is able to answer. :catgirl:

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.junjou.net/color/[/url] <--- This fansite has a listing of Taishi Zaou's works under the 'extras' link. I hadn't realized how many of her mangas I'd read. I'm usually bad about linking mangas to specific mangakas, with a couple exceptions.

I like Sakuragi Yaya, also. [b]Mizu no Kioku[/b] is a collection of one-shots. [b]Plus 20cm no Kyori[/b] is a another title by her. [B]Netsuryou Calorie[/b] is a one volume long story. I only know titles of hers that've been scanlated, so there might be more stuff she's done.

Hope those help! ^^

Wow, that was amazingly helpful.

The fansite's section with biographies for the different pen names is especially interesting. Looking over the index of titles made me feel kind of nostalgic--it reminded me of how much I like [b]Color[/b] and [b]Dear Myself[/b]. And I feel like such a dork for not bothering to notice that [b]The Art of Loving[/b] is an Eiki Eiki manga. I guess DMP is a step ahead of me, haha.

I had no idea that one of the Taishi Zaou-related doujin groups did [b]Light Note[/b]. Bless them; the world could use a lot more Death Note doujin. [b]Lost Paradise[/b] appears to be the Fafner doujin I wanted (what a beautiful cover!)... Oh, well. I'll get it someday. I guess they dig those Hisashi Hirai character designs, what with Fafner + all the Gundam SEED stuff.

I'm looking forward to checking out the manga you mentioned. Thanks again! :animesmil

~Dagger~

DramaQueen released a press release dated today about two new releases and I thought I'd share:

[QUOTE=DramaQueen Press Release]
DramaQueen is pleased to announce that we have acquired two new licenses for publication in early 2006

* [b]Empty Heart[/b] by Minase Masara

Synopsis: High school teacher Jun Usami is having an affair with one of his student, Takumi Kajiwara, who also happens to be the younger brother of Jun's high school crush. The affair began with Takumi-kun offering himself as a substitute for his older brother - but does Jun really only think of Takumi as a substitute?

Rating: Adult 18+. Some explicit graphic content.

* [b]Lovely Sick[/b] by Shoko Ohmine
Volumes: 1, 2 & continuing.

Synopsis: A lover's possessiveness can make the beloved feel extra special. For high school student Naoyuki Akiyoshi, that special brand of loving is given 24/7 by Ryouichi Sumi, who is not only his lover, but is also his primary doctor and legal guardian. As Naoyuki matures under Sumi sensei's care, he begins to push against the lover's boundaries that Sumi sensei has created. Sometimes, change can lead to a deeper bond? and a new beginning.

Rating: Adult 18+. Some explicit graphic content.[/QUOTE]

Minase Masara... that sounds familiar. I remember liking her artwork a lot.

There's been some new DMP stuff floating around Amazon lately. It's not the most official source, but most licenses exposed by Amazon pan out in the end. At least in the case of Viz and such.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569709009/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]Dear Myself[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569709025/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]Hybrid Child[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569708835/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]Close the Last Door[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569708819/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]The Sky Over My Spectacles[/u][/url]

EDIT: Forgot to note that I picked up Earthian v. 1 the other day. What a gorgeous release. The print quality is really nice, the faux dust jacket is pretty, and there's a lot more content than in most manga. It actually feels pretty substantial/heavy when you heft it, which is sort of gratifying. Much love for old-school Kouga Yun.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger]Minase Masara... that sounds familiar. I remember liking her artwork a lot.

There's been some new DMP stuff floating around Amazon lately. It's not the most official source, but most licenses exposed by Amazon pan out in the end. At least in the case of Viz and such.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569709009/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]Dear Myself[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569709025/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]Hybrid Child[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569708835/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]Close the Last Door[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569708819/102-9913801-8800134?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance][u]The Sky Over My Spectacles[/u][/url]

EDIT: Forgot to note that I picked up Earthian v. 1 the other day. What a gorgeous release. The print quality is really nice, the faux dust jacket is pretty, and there's a lot more content than in most manga. It actually feels pretty substantial/heavy when you heft it, which is sort of gratifying. Much love for old-school Kouga Yun.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]
I like Minase Masara's artwork, too, though I couldn't think of what else I've read from her.

I was just reading about those titles being on Amazon. ^_^ I hope they pan out. I really like Dear Myself. I don't think I know the last two titles.

Oh! I just saw Earthian in my uni's bookstore today. It looks gorgeous. *_* I was already planning on buying it, but now I don't want to have to wait until Friday (when I get paid) to get it. *sniff* Life's tough being a poor college student. ^^;; And the covering was all texture-ized. ^^ That definately made my day today.

[quote name='TigerFantasy17']Yes!!Gravitation is good!!!I love Eiri Yuki!!!!MOstly i don't like yaoi and i HATe yuri...but gravitation got me...[/quote]

Hate is a strong word. >< I don't care for most yuri stories, but I can't say that I hate any genre. *shrugs* BL's definately the genre I'm most into, but, as I've said before, I'm into most genres.

On another note, right now I'm slightly obsessing over Sex Pistols. I like the whole idea behind the story, with the Madararui. :catgirl: I also like Kotobuki Tarako's art. I like most of the characters, too, especially Yonekuni and Shiro (I like Kunimasa, but I keep going back and forth between a love/hate kind of like and a love/aww kind of like.) (Yes, lots of liking. :love: ) I've also decided that my Japanese fluency is at the worst point. I know just enough to make bits and pieces out, which I think is worse that just looking at raws knowing nothing. >< I just have to be patient and wait until more scanlations come out (or learn my kanji faster.)

And that was my little rant about Sex Pistols. ^^ I'll go back to watching Engine now...

I recently read a couple of yuri one-shots by Taishi Zaou & Eiki Eiki. I'd recommend them, except I guess this isn't really the thread for that. :animeswea

I started [B]Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike[/B] not too long ago. And I actually like it quite a bit. But I can't tell whether it's ever going to become "real" BL. Even though my instincts are giving me a definite no, I want to hold out hope because the series is ridiculously long (25+ volumes). Maybe the relationship just develops really... uh, slowly...? Oh well. I'll keep reading it anyway.

In terms of what I've been reading lately, something else that sticks out for me is Sakuragi Yaya's [b]Nee, Sensei[/b] one-shot. I can't remember whether I've mentioned this before, but as a general rule I'm not too fond of teacher/student (or student/teacher) stuff. For some reason one of the characters almost always ends up being super-uke-ized, even more so than in BL manga as a whole. I actually thought she handled it quite nicely, though.

Right now I'm about to start in on the ninth volume of [b]Kusatta Kyoushi no Kouteishiki[/b]. I can't totally figure out how I feel about it. I mean, I made it this far, and to be truthful I like it quite a bit... but some aspects of the series just drive me batty. I hate Tooru with a firey passion. This isn't entirely fair, seeing how as his only crime is being boring and totally inferior to Masayoshi, but I still hate him. I pretty much detest Masami as well. Ironically, I was rooting for [spoiler]Masayoshi/Masami despite that and despite the whole incest factor, if only because Masayoshi's feelings for his brother are so compelling and poignant.[/spoiler]

So, yeah. There's way too much crying, and the humor doesn't always hit the spot, but the characters do change and grow to a surprising extent. And Masayoshi's character design (well, more so in later volumes) reminds me eerily of Eroica's Klaus. I guess on the whole, the good outweighs the bad. Even though I want to bang my head on a keyboard every time I get to another Tooru/Masami arc.

EDIT: Just had to add that [b]Tenohira no Seiza[/b] is awesome. Really awesome... going by what I've seen of it, at any rate.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger]I started [B]Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike[/B] not too long ago. And I actually like it quite a bit. But I can't tell whether it's ever going to become "real" BL. Even though my instincts are giving me a definite no, I want to hold out hope because the series is ridiculously long (25+ volumes). Maybe the relationship just develops really... uh, slowly...? Oh well. I'll keep reading it anyway.

Right now I'm about to start in on the ninth volume of [b]Kusatta Kyoushi no Kouteishiki[/b]. I can't totally figure out how I feel about it.

EDIT: Just had to add that [b]Tenohira no Seiza[/b] is awesome. Really awesome... going by what I've seen of it, at any rate.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

I like Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike. I hate to have to say this, though, but I'm pretty sure that I've heard that it doesn't become "real" BL. Even if there are 25+ volumes of it. I still like it. ^^

I tried to get into Kusatta Kyoushi no Kouteighiki, but I just couldn't. I kept with it for about a volume and a half and then stopped reading it.

Tenohira no Seiza is drawn by Yukine Honami (also drew Rin and Desire.) I've only read 2 chapters of it so far, but I like it. I like Yukine's art a lot, so I always like to check out series drawn by her.

On to new things. From an article which can be read at [url]http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6289260.html[/url] I found out there's new BL Manhwa that will be coming out next year by Netcomics (American branch of Korea's Ecomix Media Company.) Manhwa is Korean manga, for those who aren't aware. They have three BL titles listed on their website at [url]http://www.netcomics.com/properties.htm[/url] and here are the little blurbs for each one:

[b]Boy Princess[/b]
by Seyoung Kim
Extraordinary romance story of a young prince who gets to marry a neighboring kingdom?s prince as a substitute for his runaway sister. Beautiful art and enticing storyline of this title has attracted a large group of followers. Even those who never enjoyed ?Boy Love? stories can?t seem to resist reading this title. Currently, the final chapter is being published online at ecomix.co.kr

[b]Let Dai[/b]
by Sooyeon Won
Sadly beautiful love story of youths in agony. Jaehee was an ordinary student until he met the evil gang reader Dai. While Jaehee is unknowingly drawn to Dai, his girlfriend gets assaulted by the gangs. Nothing sort of usual, this unique story touches the memory of anxiety and gloominess of youth of many readers of today. The latest hit from a most famed female comic artist in Korea.

[b]Not So Bad[/b]
by Hae Lee
A well respected actor Eunhee finds Gain in front of his house who looks like an abandoned cat. From that point on, though not intended, the two men shares the house. Eunhee finds that his dull life changed forever since Gain entered his house and the love for the boy grows like a storm. Fans of Boy Love genre rave about the beautiful arts, tasteful words, compelling story of this title. Currently published online at ecomix.co.kr.

I don't know anything about the last two, but I know I've read at least a couple of chapters of Boy Princess, though I can't remember who scanlated it or what title they used (just that it wasn't Boy Princess.) I remember liking what I read, though I'm having a hard time remembering most of it at the moment.

Netcomics has titles from other genres they're planning on releasing and they have sample pages from all of their titles, including the three listed here. Go check it out.

More new licenses...

[quote name='Anime on DVD']Managing Editor over at AW Productions was responding to feedback in the manga forum yesterday after we posted the year in review article and he revealed some interesting new license news for 2006. AW Productions has acquired the rights for two Row Takakura titles, "But You're My Teacher" (SEITO NO SHUCHO KYOSHI NO HONBUN) and another "I Can't Stop Loving You" (YANNATCHAUKURAI AISHITERU).[/quote]
This should definitely make some fans happy. I'm almost positive I read [B]I Can't Stop Loving You[/B] at some point or another, but I don't remember that much about it, heh. :)

[quote name='Remadi']Tenohira no Seiza is drawn by Yukine Honami (also drew Rin and Desire.) I've only read 2 chapters of it so far, but I like it. I like Yukine's art a lot, so I always like to check out series drawn by her.[/quote]

I had a couple problems with [b]Rin[/b], despite enjoying most aspects of it. But I'd still buy it if it were licensed. One of her works I loved and wished had been longer is the [b]Kiss Scandal[/b] one-shot. Not only is it fun and amusing to see a manga-ka take on American politics (well, in a roundabout way), but the story & characters also really clicked with me.

~Dagger~

i just have to ask one question, who is going to publish yaoi in this country.

I am still waiting for little butterfly to come out in england but the only place i can get it from is amazon and they say that it isn't out until may 2006!. I do love girls work though and i really want depearately want to own a Yamato Nase comic, eiother pretty scoop or saa koi ni ochitame or even steady study would do me.

Cos unfortunely i don't own ACTUALLY yaoi mangas, just one that i have got off the internet and i really want to do the artist proud by buying there mangas. :catgirl:

Wasn't Little Butterfly licensed really recently? If so, it's not that abnormal for there to be a delay before actual publication...

If you're impatient and you're content to read online scanlations (but still want to support the creators), you could try importing the Japanese tankoubon.

On the BL-yet-not-BL front, I got the second volume of Antique Bakery today. A new male character is introduced to the ensemble, and the interaction between him and Ono is beyond hilarious. Ono really does deserve to be called a demon, haha. I recommend this not only for the fact that he gets a lot of the focus, but also because the story in general continues to be extremely good. Ono may be the one known for his surprising charisma, but the new character (Chikage) is charming in his own way. And there are times when I think I like Tachibana better than any of them. (Yeah, I'm still rooting for Tachibana/Ono. So sue me.)

~Dagger~

• 3 weeks later...
Haven't posted anything in a while and I just felt like sharing a little. I got Love Mode and, of course, loved it (though my favorite couple is in the second volume.) But I also wanted to say how much I like Blu Manga. They print on nice, thick paper. The translations are good. They seem to really love and care about their titles/products. I was impressed and happy to see it. The only other title I've seen by them is Earthian vol. one and I liked the look of it. My best friend has Shinobu Kokoro and she loves it, too.

Okay, that's all for my praising of BLU Manga (at least for now. ^_^)

Looking forward to the 10th, because that's when Wild Rock is supposed to come out! I get to own work by Takashima Kazusa!

~Remadi~

P.S. Did any of you guys get any good BL-related gifts for the holidays? I'm supposed to be getting a manga, but I don't get it until next week.

i have the first 4 titles of Love Mode but i wasn't fond of the art, however i wanted to see if the young guy and the club owner who took him in ever ended up boinking. it was important to me.

Gravitation of course is a perennial favorite, as well as the 80s classic Earthian. recently i've also purchased Only the Ring Finger Knows, which was lovely, if far too short.