OtakuBoards

55 Fiction [PG]

Sara

[color=green]?[i]He?s such a loser; just look at him[/i]?, they whispered. The dopey, crooked smile. The hard pockmarked face, breaking out. His ears stuck out too much and his nose was too big. Cold, blue-gray eyes that made him uncomfortable. His coarse brown hair was sticking up in the back.

His fist went through the mirror.[/color]

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][b]"Soy Un Perdedor"[/b][/center]

Here I am, sitting at my computer, wondering what exactly I should be writing. It should be coming into my head, I should be getting inspiration, but nothing is here. The page is as blank as ever. Why is that? Why can I not think of anything worthwhile to write down?

I?m a loser, baby.

THE CHICKEN WALKER OF DEATH

It is a machine of unbridled destruction and pain. It can?t be reasoned with. It can?t be bargained with. It does not feel pity, or remorse, or fear?and it will not stop until you are dead. The chicken walker of death. But for a Covert Rebel like me, an AT-ST makes for wonderful screenshot photographs.

[quote][color=indigo]Scott grinned from ear to ear. It wasn?t the sly fox like grin that he had used to charm and twist so many to his whims. No, this was the grin of a puppy dog that knew he had pleased his master and was ready to receive his reward.

Sometimes negatives made the sweetest positives.[/color][/quote]

[size=1]And sometimes two fifty five word stories can make a one hundred and ten word story. And so on and so forth, one could write a novel in this format (though it would probably become a tedious read).[/size]

[b]600 minutes gone[/b][PG]

He comes home from ten hours of working. Back sore, cut hands, tired legs, dead head. He meets her in his room. She gives him a back massage. He hugs her. He almost cries. He is warmed by her.

Too bad it's all in his head. He'd like the world to stop spinning now.

[quote][color=indigo]We didn?t think she was a witch. Most of us just didn?t for her care all that much. When we led her out to the burning stake, she came willingly, which was a bit unnerving. Not nearly as unnerving, however, as it was when she shrugged away the flames and turned us all into newts.[/color][/quote]

[size=1]I had to write something here in order to place my story in a quote. I was going to rip off one of Sara?s signature endings but then I remembered that old saying, ?hell hath no fury like Sara when her trademarks are pilfered?, and I quickly changed my mind. So I wrote another story.[/size]

[b]Absence of Faith[/b] [G]

"Everything's pointless," I say. Dad drives the truck, snow covers the ground, coldness shivers up me.

"That's what happens to people with no faith," he says. I sit, do not say anything, he has said this many times, I would like to combat it, he would only say I was saying "psycho babble."

We drive on.

[size=1][b]Salem?s Lot[/b] [M]

If you had been there, you would have heard the moan of the wind as its prying fingers sped through the vacant town, whistling through the trees, nosing around the edges of doors.

And if you had been there, in the Church, you would have seen the bodies piled high. For this was Salem?s Lot.
[/size]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Teal]
[B]Immortallity of Men [G][/B]

?What is our purpose Authiel, men become legends, what do elves become??

?Era is our land Duthen, the gods blessed us with Era, and we?re just passengers in the drift of time. We are here as witnesses Duthen.?

?Witnesses of what!? There is nothing here for us now!?

?We are here so men aren?t forgotten.?
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Brutal Finesse

The arm hit the floor in the blink of an eye, a red beam of light quickly dissipating back into the metal hilt, which was swiftly hidden under the folds of black cloth. The creature?s shrill squeals echoed against the sandstone walls. The cantina was a dangerous place, but a Dark Jedi was even deadlier.

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]"All it would take to end this is three lives. Three measly people could die, and the whole world wouldn't be invaded by demons. By pushing them off the building, I could save the world. For once in my life, I could be the hero instead of the villian. Too bad they are my friends."[/size][/color]

[size=2][b][u]Story One[/u][/b]

Bess has nothing to live for. The first place she looks is on the ledge of a skyscraper. Usually the last place people look. Ironic. There it is, outlined below. Torpid insects dotting the landscape. The tiny figures are a constellation; she connects the dots. There?s laundry to do. She climbs down and returns home.

[size=2]
[b][u]Story Two[/u][/b]

?You get three wishes,? said the magic genie.

World peace sounded like a good start. World peace or eternal life. World peace, eternal life or the ability to fly. Something with panache.

The genie folded his arms.

?Choose carefully,? he cautioned, ? I cannot reverse wishes once they?re made.?

Coke. Safe. Perfect. Coke.

[b][u]Story Three[/u][/b]
[size=2]
Josh and Patricia stared at one another blankly. Neither spoke. Suddenly it became clear to Josh that he didn?t understand women. Patricia did what she vowed never to do and pigeonholed Josh as a typical male, immature and afraid of commitment. Both considered saying things they?d regret later. They loved one another very much.

[/size][/size][/size]

[b][center]"Folk Singer"[/center][/b]

There was a folk singer near the subway. He would play songs all day long. I was the only person who ever gave him any money. I liked his music. He became famous, and everyone bought his albums, except for me. I didn?t need to buy them.

He played music for me all day long.

One time...

...this guy, let's call him Charles, started a blog. It was called myOtaku: Charles.

Unfortunately for his adoring fans, Charles has the attention span of a squirrel. The blog was forgotten.

Will he ever post in it again? Will he ever realise how many comments he gets for 7 letter posts? Who knows? Who cares?

[size=1]I finally get a post in here! ^_^
I hope it's okay...[/size]

[center][quote][size=1]
[u][b]The Kiss[/u][/b][/size]

[size=1]Kissing her was wrong. His friends hated her. He knew that. They said she was annoying, a ditz, a clutz. One time, she tripped in the lunchroom, spilling milk, macaroni, and green beans everywhere. Whenever he talked to her, she would blush. His friends would never stop laughing at him.

...so why couldn't he stop?[/size][/quote][/center]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Power swirled around her and through her, as rage clouded her mind. They shouldn?t have come here, shouldn?t have spilled blood on sacred ground. [I]There will be no mercy for those who have sinned, only vengeance[/I]. And Janelle began to chant death?s song-

?Caitlyn put down that book and come do the dishes!?

?Yes, mother.?[/COLOR][/CENTER]

He shoved the box of books aside and it fell to the floor, where it?s contents spilled across the carpeted ground with soft thuds. His fingers reached the window latch and, with sudden effort, forced it open. Satisfied with his view, he raised the rifle.

As the Lincoln pulled into view, he changed the world.

[center][color=#333333][font=Trebuchet MS]
[/font][/color] [/center]
[font=trebuchet ms][color=#333333][font=Trebuchet MS][/font][/color][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms][color=#333333]They turned the corner, each in matching clothes and chatting to each other cluelessly.

"Gah!" shouted one, as a leviathan blade swung seemingly from nowhere and knocked him to the ground, abruptly ending his life as '1925' appeared above his head in a garish red.

The other with him smiled. "I'm making a photo album."[/color][/font][font=trebuchet ms][color=#333333][font=Trebuchet MS][/font][/color][/font]

[center][font=Garamond][size=3]"The Stage..."

[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Every night he slept, dreaming of his band headlining a major tour...but he knew it was a fantasy. He had talent, but not that much. One day, he awoke to a phone call. On the caller I.D. was "Columbia Records."

"I must be imagining things." He thought. 15 minuted later, his band was signed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, not my best but I'm competing with writer's block so sorry about the crappyness.
[/font][/size][/size][/font][/center]

The sheet are tangled, your body warm and your eyes tired. A groan and you sit up; you never liked getting up in the morning. You find your shirt, pull your pants on. You?re about to leave, a hand on the door.

?Tell me I?m beautiful,? there?s a voice. Gorgeous blue eyes.

And you leave.

And through the darkened park Frank strode, and no matter how he quickened his pace or changed direction The man in black walked right by his side. No matter how he hummed to himself, the breath of the man's voice would tickle his ear. He was the father of all lies; he would never leave.

[B]55 on the nose...unexpected.[/B]

[center][quote][b]?Something Better Than Custard?[/b][/center]

[left]Mike decided to take a nap while the custard baked. When his cousin, Jackie, awoke him later, he felt a warm, gooey substance on his cheek.[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]?Shit?somebody took the custard out too early.?[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Jackie sniffed it, took a dollop on her finger to taste it, and then replied, ?Um, Mike, I don?t think that?s custard.?[/quote] [/left]
Don't hate me, please, lol.

[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Sorry Alex. Even the n00b Hunter was offended by that one. XD[/font][/color][/size]
Does it involve custard?

.Alan rounded the corner and entered the thread, coming face to face with Siren.

'Custard, Alex?' he asked raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah. Custard.'

'You know how disgusting that concept is?'

'Absolutely. But it was damn amusing as well.'

Alan thought for a moment.

'Yeah; it was.' He fired the shotgun, making Siren disappear. 'Too bad.'

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Amazing how I just found this...thats what I get for not going into anthology much huh?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]"Shoes??

?No.?

Pop!

?Chocolate??

?No.?

Pop!

?TV??

?No.?

Pop!

I glared at Tim as he watched me with that annoying grin on his face.

?Okay, Sex??

?Nope.?

?Money? Money has to be!?

?Nuh huh, not even close?

Pop!

I sighed.

?Fine I give up! Nothing?s better than bubble wrap?

He smirked.

Pop! Pop!

?Damn right.?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I breathed heavily, as the huge blue bullets of the Ghost whizzed by the corner I was hiding behind. I tightened my grip on my rocket launcher and turned the corner, launching the huge missle that exploded into the front of the ghost. I saw a body slip from the cockpit. I got in it.

Halo 2 reference.