• Hindu
    • Muslim
    • Chinese Folk
    • Ethno Religionist
    • Jewish
    • Sikhs
    • New Religionist
    • Other

I'm a Christian. I will not hide from that. I guess you could say I'm Lutheran. I just so happen to be Lutheran because I've gone to a Lutheran school since I was 9. However, during this last year I guess you could say that "I found my faith again." So now I really don't like to say I belong to any religion because I don't go to church, I hold my own "worship services" where I talk to God (prayer) and read the Bible. I believe in God, not a religion. And nowhere in the Bible (that I know of, I can be wrong) does it say you HAVE to belong to a specific religion. The only religions mentioned there are Judaisim and Christianity. Have any of you read about Catholics, Baptists, etc. in the Bible? There's a quote (don't get angry about this, this is my own opinion, not yours.) that goes like this, "Religion kills. Jesus Saves." The church has become so "earthly" with tithes and forcing you to pay money just to keep the church going. A church isn't a building, it's a group of people worshipping God. I have my own "church" with my Christian friends and I go to a Bible study.

So all I'm going to say is that I'm a Christian, and if you want to be specific, I'm a Lutheran.

Me I am inbetween I really don't know what religion I wanna be sure everyone around me is Christian except for a few friends of mine who are athiest.

I have noticed alot of things wrong with the Christian religion and also things from the bible itself that make no sense and some of the philosophies of the Christian religion so I am starting to doubt about its significance and its importance to me.

I my self am Jewish. Being Jewish is a bad thing at my school though. My Principal thinks she is a Nazi. She is always giveing me these drity looks, and watching me. Me and my friends are the only Jews and we are the only people she does this to...It creeps us out. My art teacher even thinks she is a Nazi. *shivers*

[quote name='Sora']I'm the first Mormon on here to post that I know of (and I'm free to question I can answer because from what I can tell from friends at school Mormons are put down alot for things we don't believe in but other churches say we do) so extra cool for me.[/quote] Yesss!! A fellow Mormon! I can die happy! I too am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. (aka LDS or Mormons) It's kind of annoying cuz' there's this girl in my english class that thinks we're all polygamists. As for that issue, It [I]did[/I] happen in the past however, we stopped when congress outlawed it in 1890. (we believe that while the law of God is important, the law of the land must be followed, also) As for those who still do polygamy, they may claim to be LDS and they may have a copy of the Book of Mormon, but they have either been excommunicated, or they are lying, they are [B]not[/B] LDS. If one has further questions regarding the LDS church, do not hesitate to ask either Sora or me.