OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
[QUOTE]This post doesnt belong here. It should be in Intros, please read the rules before posting. Thanx! Hello and Welcome to Otaku. Enjoy the boards![/QUOTE]

No Forte, he's gonna introduce his character into the RPG. lol.:laugh:

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Come on... Put me in your posts...I did that for you.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Forte: Hmm i wonder what that noise is....

Siren: Maybe its aaaaahhhhh

[i] Siren gets throw into a tree [/i]

Burn: What was that!?

Craig: I dunno but its not good.

Forte: The Spider King...

Craig: Who?

Forte: Spider King. He is a mix of spider and human. He the ultimate form of Venom and Carnage combined. He has power that is incredible..

Craig: We must fight!

Forte: I need to clear the area...

[i] Forte gets a dark aura around himself and blows the jungle away [/i]

Craig: Good, its a flat land.. Now we must keep our guard.

[i] The 3 stop and try to find the Spider King [/i][/color][/size][/b]

Guest DrunkenMaster88
well duh of course u think urs is better cause its urs, and besides pyromaniac said that u guys heard a noise cause he was setting up the place for my story i know cause i was talking to him on AIM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]Sorry Cloud, but I already said no double elements. You'll hafta change ta either fire or lightning. Or somethin else. Whatever. But otherwise, no, yer not to late ta join. Welcome!:D [/B][/QUOTE]k, ill just choose lightning! and i put my name as K' and i expect to be called by that. i dont know whats going on but ill read it later expect a post from me this evening.

Guest DrunkenMaster88
Well pyromaniac said that mine should be the one that we choose cause he said that "Its the year 3000 and spiderman and venom don't even exist ne more" so i don't know i like mine more but thats my opinion what about u

Guest Pyromaniac
Holy crap, you guys really screwed it up!! Lol, j/j. OK, lets see: i'm gonna say we go with DM88s. I guess after we meet him, we can deal /w/ the spider king. Lol, i'd be surprised if this thing lasted a week. Anyhoo, i'm gonna go now.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn, Craig, Forte, and Siren run to the sound of battle. As they enter a barren area in the forest, they see a man standing over the dead body of a cyclops.(Crap, i fergot his name. im just gonna call him DM88.)

Burn: What the hell is going on here?!?!?

DM88: ....why should I tell you?

Burn: Listen, I asked you a question, and I expect an answer, you bi..

Siren: Calm down, Burn!! Don't start a fight!!

DM88: Hmph. With him, it wouldn't even be a fight.

Burn::flaming: Oooooh, yer going down!!!!:flaming:

Siren and Forte struggle to hold back Burn, who keeps cursing and yelling at DM88.

Craig: Hehehehe, uh, lets try again. Who are you?

DM88: I am (forgotten characters name here).

Craig: What happened to that cyclops, why is it de..aaaah!!

Suddenly, a dark figure appears in front of Craig, and with two...arms?....it backhands him, sending him flying into a tree, snapping it in half. Burn temporarily forgets his anger and glares at the thing.

Burn: Dammit, I don't know who you are either, but i'm gonna kick some strangers butt today, and I don't really care who!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There, i solved all of our problems (sort of). Lol.

:laugh: Well, someone else post the follow up(im guessin the guy at the end is the spider king.).

Guest DrunkenMaster88
God I hate u dane... lol j/k ne hoo, my characters name is Shadow Sideout its kinda gay but i like Shadow the hedgehog and Sideout the Asian skate wear so i put them together just so u know!
I'd write a part of the story but i have no idea's right now
:laugh:

Guest DrunkenMaster88
Yes i stand by my dissapointed remark of "god dane i hate you" ( he goes to my school so im aloud to say this i wouldn't do this to ne body else except if u really really really pissed my off)!!!!

oh yeah....

[SIZE=4]POST A STORY PEOPLE[/SIZE]

hey i want to join in!!! here is my charecter

Name:Sean Star
Weapon: Daggers
Element:Light
Creature:"StarLight"-Dragon
Ultimate Attack:Glowing Breath

here i will go ahead an introduce my Charecter
At the same time that siren saves Burn
From a nearby forsest a Dragons roar is heard and a ray of light comes blazing out sending spider web all over the place.

Sean:Good Job StarLight finnally we are out of that infested forest if we never see another spider again i will....

Trails off as he sees the Spider King and the group of gains up ahead.

Sean:Well StarLight out of one mess and into another eh?

StarLight roars then flys off to rest
Sean draws his daggers which imediatly begin to glow in his hands.

Sean:"BLIND"

A Light as bright as the Sun Flashes in the spiders face blinding it yet not effecting any of the gains. Sean then rushes in to comence the attack on the spider...