OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

*Sean stands up and begins to follow cryad*
Sean:Well besides revange for the clan....I fight because my Grandfather bid me to set out and to look for a few things...money...

*glares at lauri*

Sean: other bits of the light clan,members of the other clans and to search out the stone and bring them to grandpas temple

*shrugs*

I think grandpa knows something about your "gift" cryad...once we have collected the other stones we should go see....seeing as how grandpa will have the last stone for us...The fight is all that matters though...do all water clansmen hold this perpective..?

*looks at cryad curiosly then shrugs*

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cryad: my clan is divided into two groups, one group is totally pacifist, and the other is made up of warmongers. I am a misfit, I am from the peaceful clan, but my skills surpasses all of the others. That's why I was given the this bracelet.

*shows bracelet of corruption*

cryad: This allows me to corrupt the purity of the water attacks I use. Spring water doesn't work that well on everyone, and I don't like being laughed at.

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: I was killed by my host and entered her body when she was unsuspecting.

Sean: *mutters* snitch...

Laurii: Shut up, I'm talking. As I was saying, :demon: I have no clan, my host was a fighter from her village, and I took her mind, sword, and body. And I will never let her go.

Cyrad: Isn't that cruel?

Laurii: Of course, that's why I do it. And she fights me, like a animal rattling it's cage. :devil:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: What bodies? I've only had one host.

Sean: Same diference.

Laurii: I took her because she killed me. It's only fair.

Siren: To who? You?

Laurii: Of course.

Burn: So self centered...

Laurii: It's in my nature. :devil:

Siren: Did the big ego, ruthlessness, and savegary come with it too?

Laurii: Yep. :naughty:

Cyrad: Pathetic.

Laurii: It takes one to know one.[/COLOR]

*Sean looks up from his thoughts and stops*

Sean: .......larui if your here to kill the holder of the omni sword dosn't that make you our enemy? I mean we are all questing for the sword to use on draconus and you here to kill the person who recieves the sword.....*glances over at lauri*And so ultimatly wouldn't you also be leading to the downfall of our clans and working for Draconus.....?

*Sean looks up and waits for a response*

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: *sighs with exasperation* I'm going to be killing the [i]current[/i] holder of the Omni sword! Not the one who recieves it.

Sean: Oh.

Siren: Ya know, you're kind of slow Sean.

Sean: Shut up.

Laurii: SILENCE!! :demon:

Cryad: Somebody's PMsing...

Laurii: So what?!

Cryad: Never mind.

Laurii: That's what I thought.

Siren: What did the guy with the Omni Sword ever do to you?

Laurii: He was the one who made me a goddess instead of a demon.

Siren: Wouldn't the demon part be less desired?

Laurii: I prefer demons, they don't have concienses.

Siren: Oh, well for a ruthless, bloodthirsty, poewr hungry, vengant tiger, I suppose that makes perfect sense.[/COLOR]

Sean: Lauri want to know something.....just because your some stupid goddes of kiddyland....dosn't mean you can boss the rest of us around...you might be able to control little kids with your cute tiger look but it fails to impress me...I think your the partially evolved one....i mean...who ruled the earth..the humans not the cats

*Sean continues to walk and thinks he hears battle in the distance*

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: Kiddyland huh? FYI I used to live alone in the Atenae mountains, where I didn't have to deal with humans. And there is a huge battle going on about a mile away, so we should Amscray.

Burn: Ya mean run fast?

Laurii: YES! :devil: I enjoy battle, especially when they're between rival humans...

Sean: How do you know?

Laurii: I might be "partially evolved" but my hearing still outstrips humans by a good deal.[/COLOR]

Sean:I guess that makes you usefull, somewhat.....the battle is proublly between draconuses army and the thunder clans warriors....

*sean begins to check his equiqment then pulls out a piece of parchment and scribbles on it*

Sean: StarLight take this to Grandpa....

*StarLight roars*

Sean: no don't worry starlight i will be fine even with the poor little tiger goddess here...Now GO

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Filled with the urge to fight, Laurii's fingers shift back and forth from human hands to tiger's claws.[/i]

Burn: Supress it until later.

Laurii: We're woring on that. :demon:

[i]As she glances upwards she catches sight of the full moon and laughs softly to herself.[/i]

Siren: What's so funny?

Laurii: Full moon tonight, I can change to my higher form.

Siren: And we care...because...?

Laurii: I'll be stronger. Faster, and in control of my host.

Siren: Well that's a blessed change.

[i]The fighters make it over the last crest of the hill and survey the fighting humans.[/i]

Laurii: :devil: Wonderful.

Sean: Control yourself Laurii.

Laurii: *girl's voice* I can't!

Sean: Just hang on.

Laurii: :demon: No.[/COLOR]

Sean: yeah yeah we know the bloodthirst right?...

*Unsheaths his daggers and begins sharping them and watchs as the other do the same*

Sean: just remember who the enemy is ok lauri!?!

*stands up and double checks his equipment*

Sean: ok i am ready

(ooc:hehe sorry if i don't do much as far as the other charecters....guess i am kinda old school and am only used to having to play from my charecters PoV{point of view}....err i will try and start adding other charecters into my post....once i get a better feel for them...)

Sean(thought):well now we get to see the abilitys of the others in a fight....and maybe we will be able to get our first stone if we live through this...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Clenching and unclenching her teeth harshly, Laurii manages to control herself.[/i]

Burn: Okay, let's go.

Laurii: Finally.

Siren: HOLD IT!

Laurii: What?

Siren/Sean: You go down there, FIRST!

Laurii: And your reason.....?

Cryad: I say she goes down after us, so ...er, naw, I see your point.

Laurii: That's what I thought. :demon:

Sean: Okay, do your stuff.

[i]Throwing back her head, Laurii's harsh cat like scream rent the night air and the change rippled through her. Slowly morphing into the same white tiger, thick silver wings burst out of her elongated shoulder blades and spread outwards. Snarling with the effort, beast girl Laurii tensed her legs, then sprang into the air and wheeled around the fighters.[/i]

Laurii: REAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[i]Diving downwards, Laurii crushed the first two she came into contact with, then leapt forwards to take out another set with her claws fully extended and teeth stained red.[/i][/COLOR]

The rest of the party follow after lauri and join in the batlle.Sean quickly dispatches from the rest of the party and begins running towards the group of people he presumes are of the lighting clan by the bolts shooting from their side. As he approaches, one of the dark clansmen appear in front of him.

Sean: s**t, i don't have time for this.

Without breaking his pace he rushes foward and slices through the warrior then continues his run towards the lighting clans warriors...

SeanStar(thought):better not fuse my power into my daggers...would be a beacon for the enemies and i am sure the darkclansmen would just love to reduce the light clan even further in number...I will have to wait until i reach the thunder clansmen and hope that the others make enough of a distraction i won't have to deal with to many warriors...course once i have done then i can get some revenge

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]err.....Yes for us "semi evolved ones" anyway as your checter would say [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]That's alot Anti. That really "warms my heart."
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][i]After fighting a huge and difficult battle, Laurii and the others draw back and lick their wounds.[/i]

Laurii: Fun.

Siren: *bleeding profusely* Fun?!? You thought that was fun?!?

Laurii: Of course. :devil: And the fact that I'm blodless is even better. *morphs back to human state*

Sean: Shut up.

Laurii: *girls voice* You're awful nice.

Sean: Would you tell me when you're going to do that?

Laurii: *tiger voice* Do what?

Sean: *anime fall* never mind.

Siren: Anyone got any bandages?

Burn: Nope.

Laurii: I could alway suck the blood from your wounds.

Siren: No thanks.

Cryad: That's disgusting.

Laurii: To each his own.[/COLOR]

*cast a quick spell which heals siriens wounds*
then remembers the battle

As Sean was running towards the lighting clans camp an enemy tackled him from behind....and as he was about to get killed he remembers hearing a tiger roar and the man screaming as he was sliced in half.When Sean looked up he saw whom he presumed to be lauri running into another bunch of soldiers

Sean:great now i owe that tiger goddess a debt....

Sean got back up and ran to report to the lighting clans leader

LightningSoldier: Sir their is a gain from the clan of light here to see you.

LightningLeader:Bring him in

Sean: Excuse me sir i am just here to brig you this from my grandpa.

The leader quickly reads over the note

LL:so you are here to help with the battle and what good will one warrior do?

Sean:I am not one for i have companions in the field that i met on the road from other clans and a S *trails off remembering his dept*and another warrior who has the ability to morph...Well if you will excuse me i will go and join them.

After that he dosn't remember much but the adraline pumping that battles always give him and the pleasure i gaining honor and glory for his clan against draconus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean looks up from his thoughts when he thinks he hears cyad mumbling something

Sean:so gain any glory for you clan cyad

Cyad:Yes....The battle brought me much glory....

Sean:Well guys shall we head to the fire temple now since we just got through defending it?

Guest DrunkenMaster88
WTF am i not in the story ne more did i just vanish or something common people i have no ideas for my character could u atleast put me in the story or something??:(

Sean looks up at the one they called shadow

Sean:A few warriors from the clan of lighting survived the battle if you wish to see them

Shadow: sure thanks

Sean leads the party to the camp of the lighting clan

Sean: These are my comrads who helped me in the battle
Burn from the Fire Clan
Cyad from the Water Clan
Shadow from your own Lighting Clan
Forte from the Dark Clan
Sirien from the Wind Clan
Criag from the Psychic Clan
and Lauri a Cute Nursery C...*trails off remembering he owes her a debt*A Tiger Goddess((i think i got all of you))

Sean wanders off and sits down in thought watching as the others converce with the lighting clansmen about the battle and cleaning his Daggers...

*talking to a lightning clansman*

Lc: so your sword is always wet?

cryad: yeah, alot of my clans master's magic is imbedded in this blade.

Lc: why do you where all of that dark blue?

cryad: it's my favorite color. why do you ask all of these dumb questions?

Lc:.........

cryad: so where are all the women? I am from the water clan, imagine the sparks i could make.

burn: (thinking to his self) i believe that cryad knows more than he lets on. Wonder what his secret is.

Siren: cryad, i can't believe you just said that!!!

cryad: You should've seen me last time I was with a member of the fire clan*smirks*

Laurii: (also thinking) his battle skills are great. One day we face each other.*looks in cryad's direction*

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: :demon: And some day, I will dominate this pitiful host!

Cryad: Well, if she wasn't so evil and cocky, she wouldn't be so bad.

Laurii: *girls voice* Let me go!

Sean: There she goes again...

Siren: Is there a way to make her stop that?

Forte/Burn: Cut her head off.

Laurii: *tiger voice* Go ahead, it'll only grow back.

Burn: Darn, I guess severing your spine wouldn't work either?

Laurii: Of course not.

Sean: Then is there a way to kill you?

Laurii: I doubt it.[/COLOR]