Morpheus

Where do you live?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Nassau Bahamas. It ok but I'm tired of it. I know that ALOT of American tourists come here becaue they love they weather and water and sun but personally I'm tired of it. I can't wait till i graduate high school and go to college in Canada. I wonder if the winters are as bad as people say?

[quote name='Crazy Ace'] I live in Nassau Bahamas. I wonder if the winters are as bad as people say?[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I've never been to the Bahamas but I've see a few pictures. The winters aren't particularly bad...infact I live in Western NYS and today the weather is cloudy with a high in the upper 50's. No it's not typical, but the real fun doesn't start here until January. So as long as you buy a heavy jacket some gloves and a snow brush with an ice scraper you'll be fine. :D [/color]

[quote name='Inu500']I wish I could go to Boston.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Go to Boston all you want. I just don't suggest drving there. My cousin says that the traffic in Boston is not your friend. But...they do have a spectacular Public transportation system.
[/color]

[quote name='junkobakaiba']I live in the USA like oh so many other people who have posted. Now for details. I live on the East Coast in the mid Atlantic region and Virginia rox my sox off! I'm in the D.C. metropolitan area and yes... very happy. I've lived in the same area for all my life except the three years in Saudi Arabia. uh... since people have mentioned snow it snowed recently... and they are calling for flurries tonight and Christmas eve.[/quote]

I live in Southern California. I have lived in 5 states, and both coasts---I lived in New York state, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey and California, so I guess I have been seeing the USA by moving around it. My family lives mostly in Florida now.!

I've lived in three states:I lived in Cincinatti, Ohio, from when I was born to when I was 8, then moved to South Carolina, but only stayed for one year. Now, I'm living in New York, in a small town called Pine Bush. You may think of it as an ordinary tiny villiage at the foot of the Catskill Mountains, but we've had more alien and UFO sightings than Roswell. And I'm not kidding when I say that.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]Well, to be exact I live in Netherton, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. Come on you reds! *ahem* Sorry about that O_o;

Liverpool is...okay, I guess. I know it's got a lot of culture, but when you live with it, it becomes less than exciting. New York was a blast, I envy American's and there huge supply of manga. *evil eye*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I live in the USA, in San Diego California *snor* lmao well its not all that bad but it does seem to get a little boring around here i mean how much fun could sitting in traffic be...lmao its only fun for the first 9 hours...lmao

I'll tell you how bad the traffic is here, my buddies that live in Los Angeles came to pick me up to go hang out down there and we bought a ton of snacks and junk food for the (normally 3 hour trip to LA thats if there is no traffic) back to Los Angeles, we ended up passing out food on the freeway...we were stopped bumper to bumper just sitting there for hours...we were giving people candy they were giving us gum and soda...lmao just something to do to pass the time lmao

[quote name='MonkeyKingGoku']I live in the USA, in San Diego California *snor* lmao well its not all that bad but it does seem to get a little boring around here i mean how much fun could sitting in traffic be...lmao its only fun for the first 9 hours...lmao[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]What you have to do is bring along a laptop with a dvd rom in it and watch that in traffic. My husband did that once when he was coming back to Killeen (the city in TX where we lived) from San Marcos and got stuck in traffic outside of Austin...good thing he likes star trek so much heh.[/color]

I live in in a large village called Brompton, which is near a town called Northallerton, which is all in the north Yorkshire, northeast of England, United Kingdom!

Its nice because the countryside is inspiring but it isn't like in the middle of nowhere. And the weather is usually quite pleasant :D

And what makes it great is crazy Yorkshire folks accents lol instead of saying, "I get the idea, I?m going to the shops" they would say [COLOR=Red]"I get thydea, I?m going t'shops" [/COLOR] lol, its crazy at first but you get used to it.

I'm surprised no one lives ANYWHERE near me. I live near chicago, and i figured someone so far would be from around there. Anyway, I live about 45 minutes south of the city. I don't mind the quiet-ness, though I plan to live in the city for a few years once I'm older, just for a change of pace.

Ohkami said: Like several others, I live in Australia. I wish I didn't, the weather can be so hot sometimes.

Hey- I live in Minnesota and I'm trying to figure out how I can save up enough loot to get where you are- My original home is Hawai'i so i'm not enjoying living in a place where taking a stroll can mean the freezing and expansion of your skin cells (which will eventually begin exploding). It's colder than Siberia here- we've been at -20 degrees for about a week-windchills around -30 to -40. i'll go back to snowless winters anyday...

I live, eat and work in a massive "inspirational womb" composed of cow bladders strung up in a spherical pattern. A disco ball made from human fingernails provides my only illumination as I eat the protein pills provided by my guardian tortoise and give birth to great, world-changing ideas which I dictate to a room full of genetically altered hobos.

Seriously? I live in Iowa. There's a lot of corn here. Some people there. More corn. Some cows. Plenty o' corn. More rival churches than you can shake a cow-prod at. Corn. Corn. Corn.... OOO! Look! A sheep!!!

Forgive me. I'm in a strange mood tonight....

[COLOR=#b33d79][QUOTE=Hevn]
Anyway, as much as I'd like to say how boring this place is, I won't, because it's not. It's actually chaotic, but still livable. Maybe not your dream country but hey, I love the food here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not to mention our place has tons of postcard-perfect places; I'd miss the Philippines dearly when I study abroad. Lovely beaches, amazing food and a colorful mix of politicians; never a dull moment in the Pearl of the Orient!

Love and Peace!
[/COLOR]

[color=gray][size=1]I live in The Netherlands. Center of it currently... And the netherlands are not full of cows and not everyone walks on wooden shoes and smokes weed. Although its full with windmills but only really full with the electricity wind mills.
Never mistaken Amsterdam with the whole Netherlands lads >.>;[/color][/size]

Dubbo, Australia. Worst place to live, ever. It's basically in the middle of nowhere, excluding the dead little country towns surrounding it. It's so hot here. And when winter comes, it's the dryest cold you'll ever feel. It's alright when you know the places to go and the places to be at the right time, and it's got the highest population of teenagers of all NSW "rural communities".

But any other town is far more fun to be in when you live in Dubbo for 16 years.

[COLOR=GREEN]Whaaa! :bawl: No one from my state.
Well, I live in the US, the very southern US, New Orleans, Louisiana to be exact. Of course, right now I'm at a university in the northern part of the state, and what a very boring town Ruston is. There isn't really much to do up here; I guess that's what I get for coming from a big city to a small town to go to college. Oh, well, I can't wait until I go back home for Mardi Gras though :flasher: [/COLOR]

currently, i live in the ATL BABY! yeah lemme tell you, the gangster thing gets pretty old after a while. i mean, ive been ALL OVER America (which is why i get angry when people dont listen to what i say about places in america) and atlanta is NOT the most hardcore place there is. i dont go in for all the "wigger" stuff anyway...

yeah but cool fact: are you familiar with the member "the nameless" or the new member "EyesInTheShadows?" those are my two best friends and we three live about 2 minutes away from one another.

[QUOTE=Fall]Dubbo, Australia. Worst place to live, ever. It's basically in the middle of nowhere, excluding the dead little country towns surrounding it. It's so hot here. And when winter comes, it's the dryest cold you'll ever feel. It's alright when you know the places to go and the places to be at the right time, and it's got the highest population of teenagers of all NSW "rural communities".

But any other town is far more fun to be in when you live in Dubbo for 16 years.[/QUOTE]

Dubbo is a bit of a dodgy place to live but it is nice enough to vsit at times. IT is definently not a place to go during summer because NSW rural areas have terrible weather. See if you can move to Albury/Wodonga because that is one excellent place to live.

[QUOTE=ssjSolarPrinces][COLOR=GREEN]Whaaa! :bawl: No one from my state.
Well, I live in the US, the very southern US, New Orleans, Louisiana to be exact. Of course, right now I'm at a university in the northern part of the state, and what a very boring town Ruston is. There isn't really much to do up here; I guess that's what I get for coming from a big city to a small town to go to college. Oh, well, I can't wait until I go back home for Mardi Gras though :flasher: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Finally, some Cresent City love here.

Ruston? My brother was up there. Don't know where he's at now. Moves around so much for National Guard training.

Oh, come on. There's more to Naw'leans than Mardi Gras. Going to the Quarter can be a trip of a lifetime if you go to the right places.

I'm stuck in Metairie right now, almost on the Jefferson Parish line. And I can't get anywhere. I go to Riverdale [and it sucks. We can't even pull off a winning football season], and everyone I know is...well, not here. -_-;

But, come on, let's have some love for the number one murder capital of the U.S.

[spoiler]Blanco sucks.[/spoiler]

P.S. After 43 years they finally completed West Napoleon down by Severn. Hu-friggin-zah, it took them long enough.

Born and bred in Melbourne Australia - but am part English so have British citizenship and am moving there in July for a couple of years.

Have to say, Melbourne is the best, yes the weather sucks but it's such a great atmosphere and lifestyle, I'm almost sorry to leave.

But three weeks in Japan and a couple of years in England will be good :D