OtakuBoards

What do you look for in a guy/girl?

Farto the Magic

[quote name='Phayt]I forgot to say that [b][i]I still try (not despretly) even though I think that I dont have a chance. Im strange and I understand that most of the things I say make me sound dumb but I actually am kinda smart.[/i][/b] And thanks for the very helpful advice DerelictDestiny, but I already knew that. Sorry for being mean I just... yeah. [b][i]I dont always need someone to cheer me up just when I get close to suicidel. (I have been there and it wasnt fun.) Im fine now. I just think that when I figure my self out (I dont know exactly who I am) that I can figure out who is right for me.[/i][/b'] For fight now it is still the same as my first post here.[/quote]
I can painfully relate to that..:(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Zell2003']I can painfully relate to that..:([/quote]
That sucks doesnt it? But... I have good news... kinda. I have a girl-friend. Thing is... I live all the way in Arkansas. She lives in Florida. But so far things are working just fine.

My last boyfriend admitted, after almost two years of dating, that he didn't feel like he really knew or understood me. I actually agreed with this statement, because I didn't feel like he knew me or understood me either. This is one of the many reasons we are no longer together.

That's what I want. A man who will try to get to know me, the real me, and not the person I present to general public. A man who will at least try understand that there is a reason for me to think the way I think and do what I do. He'll probably have to be patient and persistent, because getting to know the real me isn't very easy. It's not that I'm overly complex, I'm just quiet. If I believe that someone really isn't interested in hearing what I have to say, normally I won't say it. Who I am has to be dragged out of me with a relentless string of questions.

I also consider myself to be a very open-minded person, so I would like to meet a man who is as open-minded as I. I'd like a man who can confront his problems with a calm, rational demeanor. (How are we supposed to discuss the issues that are sure to arise if he can't stop yelling?) I would like him to be honest, in a gentle way. (I believe that no matter what you have to say, there is a nice way to say it.)

I would like to meet a man who wants a relationship and understands what love really is. I've played the games, and I've decided I'm a little too old to play them anymore.

I could probably sit here and write a sixteen page letter. But I won't. I've listed the essentials.