OtakuBoards

What OB members do you know, or would you like to meet in real life?

Boo

[color=indigo][size=1]Oh my, there is many people I would love to meet ^_^ Let me see if I can list them all..
[list][*][b]Corey[/b]- My buddy, and partner in crime >.> I would love to meet Corey because he's just an amazing person over the net, and would love to spend time with him.
[*][b]Kane[/b]- Another partner in crime, and a fellow Irish-ner. Kane is always there for me whenever I need to talk, no matter the topic. He helps out, even if he isn't aware of it.
[*][b]Syk3[/b]- No matter what anyone says about Syk3, I have come to know him as a wonderful, and caring, person. It's odd that we don't live that far away from eachother and haven't met, but it would be nice to shake hands with him.
[*][b]Shinmaru-[/b] Despite what you may think of how I feel about him (reading the Bikini Bandits story), I'll have you know Shin's teh awesome. Always updating his myOtaku, and giving us all thirty minutes of reading thoses posts ^_^ I think he'd be fun to meet.
[*][b]JJRiddler[/b]- My newly discovered twin brother! Tis amazing how well we both clicked in just one AIM conversation. We discovered we are infatuated with anything shiny, we love cheese, and we both use the word "yesh". Besides, he's a CIA agent. Awesome? You bet.
[*][b]Queen Asuka[/b]- Just because she's so damned sexy, and very fun to talk to.
[*][b]sweetreyes[/b]- Thas mah home gurl! She's so sweet and playful *rawr*
[*][b]Baron Samedi[/b]- Rawr, very rawr. XD Baron is a great guy, and very entertaining to gnaw on..I mean, talk to. Plus, he lives in Australia. Dude, it's Australia, enough said, eh? ^_^
[*][b]Siren[/b]- Siren is intriguing and has a very swift, witty personality. I love it. Besides, he's slick ~__^ (AIM chat convo reference) And c'mon, he loves Drawn Together as much as I do.
[*][b]Radaghast[/b]- Depressing that he left T_T That was my writing pal. He was my alter-ego of amazing writing. He and I could write next to eachother without having to worry if we would upset our balance. (think Corey and Kane) He was my warmth T_T I just hope he makes his way back..
[*][b]Neuvoxetere (Arika)[/b]- My little sista!
[*][b]Lalith Ril[/b]- Wonderful person..absolutely wonderful. Always makes me smile.
[*][b]CHARLES!!![/b]- Of course I'd love to meet him! I have to personally thank him for giving me a new eyeball! ^_%
[*][b]Drix D'Zanth[/b]- Yeah baby ~_^
[*][b]Metatron[/b]- Yet another person who doesn't live to far away from me. I'd like to meet him because he's my "husband", and I think our meeting would be intersting. Metatron's very intelligent and keen. I would love to get into discussions with him.
[*][b]SilpheedPilot[/b]- My number one, top of the list, absolute must person I would ever want to meet. We had our little spill in early spring of last year, but that didn't stop me from loving him. Silpheed has done something for me that no one was able to do. I was in a horrible spot at one point in my life, and he was the only person who could pull me out and show me that I can love/and can be loved. I cannot thank him enough, and I will always hold him dearly in my heart. No matter how far away we live from eachother. Distance cannot beat our emotion. There is no way I will ever stop loving him. Ever.[/list]

Well, I think I named everyone. If I think of anyone else, I'll let you know.[/color][/size]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]YAY!!!! People actually like me... ^-^[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I've been a long time reader... so I can probably list some older names.[/color][/size][/font]
[list]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Teh DW...[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Dragonballzman... I have always loved his sprites/comics[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Alexander... Same as DBZman[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]James... Same as everyone[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Shin... Such a nerd... that he is cool[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]ArunueShekamari - My newest friend. She actually lives here in AZ. ^-^[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Juu. She's so hyper/essentric.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Baron Samedi... He's different.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Lore... I remember reading some of her old posts... even as Gynnylynn I think..[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Shy... He's so... smart... and shy...[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I can't remember any other names at this time. But pretty much I'd like to meet the majority of my buddies on here. [/color][/size][/font]
[/list][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I have at least 50 people on there... so I can't list them all. Sorry.:( [/color][/size][/font]

Wow that's a tough one...there's so many.

Well #1 would be [b]Reise[/b]. This dude is one of my closest internet friends, has been for a while now.

Next is [size=2][b]Methuselah [/b]becasue, like Reise, she is one of my closest internet friends.

Last but not least, [b]Dragon Warrior.[/b] He seems like he would be a great guy to hang out with.
[/size]

[size=1]At the top of my list would definitely be [b]Annie[/b], [b]Kane[/b], [b]Radaghast[/b]. [b]Baron Samedi[/b]. [b]erinzyger[/b], [b]Lalaith Ril[/b]. and a member that no longer comes here by the name of [b]Mist[/b].

A lot of others are up there too, but these are the ones that really made an impact on my life online.[/size]

[quote name='ThatOneOddDude']Id like to meet Morpheus for an interesting conversation about video games (that would end in a debate, Im sure).[/quote]
[quote name='Sol-Blade']Morpheus: To figure out his secret of creating a new topic every 4 hours. Okay seriously, because he seems to share some of same thoughts I have about games and gaming in general.[/quote]
I feel loved now...My list goes like this:
-Chibihorsewoman
-ThatOneOddDude
-Lore/Sara
-Shinmaru
-Rhian
-Sol-Blade
-James
-Saiyuki chick
-Chichiri's girl
-Wrist Cutter
-Baron Samedi

The first person that pops in my head is ChibiHorseWoman. She's just awesome to talk to. ^_^

Meeting OBers would be awesome, any of them. Most people here are very interesting. Interesring and.. unique. ;) There's a few more particular people, but they've stopped coming and I've forgotten their usernames.

I would like to meet all my friends.( The award for adding a big fat DUH) But personally,(these are their otaku names):blulaugh:

Tsukasa
InuHanyou
Char
essy
Demon
Inuyasha(can't remember numbers...)
Squall
Kimara
Zero
Pins
Dizzy

- uhm... Tell me if I forgot anyone! ^^

[SIZE=1][quote name='Annie][size=1][COLOR=Purple]Well, I think I named everyone. If I think of anyone else, I'll let you know.[/COLOR'][/size][/quote]

[COLOR=Blue]O_O ~Le Gaspe!~ You forgotted me!! ;_; I feel unloved. So, so [i]very[/i] unloved... :rolleyes:

But aside from that, here's my list of people I'd wuv to meet outside of Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. ^__^

[B]Annie[/B]- Even though she's [i]betrayed[/i] me, I'd still love to actually meet her. Being a fellow Bikini Bandit and all, we have had some very fun (and obviously silly) conversations over AIM and through PM. And her posts are just as intruiging (even when they don't concern the bandits).

[B]Dragon Warrior[/B]- Why else? He's the sex of OB. Nothin' sexier than him an' his ridiculous stories and animations. Must I say more?

[B]Patronus[/B]- I've become good friends with him ever since I signed up for one of his Pokemon RPG's (yes, his latest POKEMON RPG, lol). He IMed me and we've been talking ever since. He's fun to talk to, and a great graphics artist. And yesh, I do occasionally abuse my friendship with him for brilliant banners. So sue me, lol. =3

[B]Ayokano[/B]- Silly conversations are his passion. I swear, if anyone were to listen to (or read; whatever) one of our AIM conversations, you'd be lost and drooling three messages in. And plus.. He's my hubby. ^__^

[B]Juuthena[/B]- Cuddly Juu has great posts. I love to read whatever it is she's written; and not to mention look at her pictures. (You're a wonderful photographer, Juu. ^__^ ) And besides; she nominated me for OB's most improved member for 2004. Who couldn't love somebody for that? Lol. And, basically, she just seems like an overall friendly person.

[B]Takuya[/B]- His pokemon knowledge pwns me. @_@

[B]Shinmaru[/B]- Siwwy Shin. Your myO scares me sometimes. *shudders* I need to talk to him more. ;_;

[B]Neuvoxetere[/B]- We converse on AIM occasionally (a lot more as of late) and we like to talk about our caves. I remember one time, I was telling her how I decorated my cave for New Years! I even made it clean enough for company! *gasp*

That's about it. Hehe. ^__^ (I bet everyone knew I lived in a cave, though. Lol) [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][size=1]I cannot believe I forgot the sweetest person in the entire world!

[b]Mimmi[/b]- My master, my friend. The kindest and sweetest lady I've ever had the privilege to know and speak to. Her caring and generous attitude really makes me rethink things I do or say, and I have to thank her for making an impact on me.

I'm sorry for forgetting you, Master T_T Please, don't get the whip..

Of course I'd like to meet you, Kitty..(in a very innocent way..>_>)[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=gray]Oh, there are plenty of people I'd love to meet. Plenty of people. I know I can't name everyone, but I'll name a few atleast:

[b]Dragon Warrior/Gavynn:[/b] Well, for one, he's just damn sexy. Plus he makes the best animations, has a great sense of humor, is fun to talk to, is just a plain wonderful person and he doesn't live all that far away from me! =P

[b]Solo:[/b] He's just such an awesome and wonderful guy and I have so much fun discussing Digimon with him. ^_^

[b]Mimmi:[/b] How could I not mention Mimmi? She's a very nice girl and plus, she helped me out when I needed a site where I could download Naruto! *hugs*

[b]Panda-chan:[/b] Aw, who wouldn't want to meet Panda?

[b]DeathKnight/Ken:[/b] We just have the most interesting conversations over AIM it'd be fun to see what we'd talk about in a real life meeting. Plus he's just awesome.

[b]Shinmaru:[/b] I'm going with Bombu on this one: I just want to meet him so I can shout at the top of my lungs, "nerd!" But seriously, he'd be an awesome person to meet. We could...uh, discuss video games? Or maybe he could just rant on about Futurama or something...

[b]Annie:[/b] She was one of my very first friends here and helped me out when I was just beginning to RP. Its impossible to say that I wouldn't want to meet her.

[b]Japan_86:[/b] Because I want to play cards with her. Like I said I did in a comment on one of James' posts on myO. Wonder what we would play...

[b]Baron:[/b] Wait, no, this has to be a mistake. Guess it's not. He's just an interesting guy who'd be cool to meet. And it'd be fun to take a trip to Australia to meet him.

[b]James:[/b] He's just...cool. That's it.

[b]Lady Katana:[/b] The creator of Plushies and the Illustrator of Enter the Net, its a wonder how anyone couldn't want to meet her. Plus she's a great person who'd be fun to meet.

[b]Blanko:[/b] She's a great RPer and a lover of Digimon. It'd be awesome to meet her. *hugs*

[b]Sen:[/b] Ok, this has to be a mistake, right? No? No. It'd be awesome to meet him and discuss Metal Gear Solid with him. ^_^

[b]Methuselah:[/b] Just a great, nice, friendly, wonderful person. Love to meet her.

[b]Syk:[/b] Its Syk we're talking about here. What's there to say about the reason of why I'd like to meet him?

[b]Katana:[/b] One of my first friends on the board and she's the creator of the Tomboy Club! Tomboy's unite!

[b]Wasabi:[/b] Four words: Squeaky Hammer of Doom.

[b]Mai_Minase:[/b] Oh wait. I already know her in real life.

[b][strike]BlueYoshi/Wingnut Ninja[/strike] Bombu:[/b] Where did he get off to? He introduced me to just so many awesome movies, plus he's an awesome guy and he's my only bro. *hugs him, wherever he is*

[b]cheese_master:[/b] Yep and I know this new, unknown member because she one of my friends from school. And she loves cheese >.>

Ok, I could go on a lot farther, but I feel this is enough. I've got a large friend list and I'd love to meet everyone on there, so don't feel bad if I left you out. ^_^
[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy]I posted in the thread like this before. heh...

The only people that come to mind for me are:

[B]Charles[/B]- He's probably my best buddy on here. He's a close friend and I think he's the funniest and coolest guy on the planet.
[B]Dark Serena[/B]-She's sweet, can kick butt when she's mad, and everything. I also would like to have a little video game showdown with her, Shin, and Des.
[B]Syk3[/B]- He teases me like no end...I love him anyway lol (in a friend way)
[B]Syn[/B]- He's just too cool...If I ever make it to Manchester, He, Ajeh, and I will hang.
[B]Ajeh[/B]- Read the comment for syn.
[B]Solo Tremaine[/B]- He's helped me with my Matrix story, and I hope to be able to hang out with him if I ever get back to Cambridge.
[B]Alan[/B]- He's the guy with an awesome attitude. What else can I say?
[B]Desbreko[/B]- He's really pretty cool. I remember how we used to chat all through the night a few times. He's the best Zelda Lore Master and nad kicker out there.
[B]Panda[/B]- Now she's pretty cool. She likes SaiYuki, I like SaiYuki...and we live an hour away from eachother or so...so why not?
[B]Aleia[/B]- Aleia is a sweetheart. She's really nice to me and I love talking to her. I loved her snail mail package to me.
[B]Burori[/B]- I've known this boy for many years. He's sweet, DBZ crazy, and a cool friend.
[B]Drix D'Zanith[/B]- Drixy is a sweet friend, and he has an awesome voice.
[B]Deathknight[/B]- Who doesn't like Kenneth? He's funny
[B]Shinmaru[/B]- It'd be cool to meet him....and his sister.
[B]DDG[/B]- It'd be cool to play cards and Metal Gear Solid with her.
[B]OtakuSennen[/B]- I enjoy teasing him...lol

Even though I am friends with a lot of people here, and all of my friends here are special to me in every way, these people in my list are people that I feel really close to.

I hope to meet a least a few of them sometime. I'm sure I'll being seeing Panda sometime this year.[/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff]Gosh. There's too many OBers to mention that I would love to meet up with. I can't even begin naming them all, because I know I'd end up forgetting at least 20 people. *____*;

I found out I live close to Annie, so running into her sometime... somewhere... is possible.

The Vampire: Ed and Charles both live in New Jersey, so I would like to meet them some time (Southern Jersey, but still).

Kevin, aka Rick Hunter lives in NYC, and I've actually arranged to meet him twice, but it was spur of the moment, and he had work, so that was a no go. I haven't told him yet, but I'm planning on meeting up with him at Anime Next, which is in the Meadowlands. This year it's June 17-19. Luminaire (an old member - holler if you remember her!) and I are going with a couple people from school, and we want to meet Kevin there. If you're going/ want to go to Anime Next and meet up, let me know. ^_^;;

If my Academic Decathalon team makes it to nationals, we get to go to Chicago, which is, of course, where Semjaza is, so if we win, I might nag him to come see Lumi and I.

Next year's AcaDec nationals are being held in San Antonio, so next year Lumi and I really have to work hard if we want to see Ken - one of, if not the most awesomest people everest!!! *huggle*

And of course, I do want to meet up with Juuthena, so we can discuss how crappy our hair is, and so she can show me around San Fran. - the cool beans place where I can say "OMG - there's an Asian! And that's an Asian too!!11"

There's a bunch of people going to AX 2005 this year, so anyone in the area, or who wants to go, I'm just letting you know, that way you can meet up with coolio OBers! ^_^;[/color]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]Yay, somebody wants to meet me. I feel so privileged, with one person. But Danethol is cool. So, I'm happy :)[/size]

[size=1]I'd like to meet him, Siren, Asphy, Alan, Warlock, James, Juuthenna, Syk, Ryoko TDC, Annie, Kane, Corey, Desbreko, Drix, Radaghast, Wondershot, Panda, Celia, Semjaza and Baron Samedi [because I'm sexy] lol.[/size][/QUOTE][center][img]http://img26.exs.cx/img26/1218/satan8ka.gif[/img][/center]

I'm hurt that I'm not on your list. In conclusion, die.

Members that I've met include Rob (Vampire Ed) and Alex (Siren). But, they don't really count since I actually introduced them to the site. I met them before they were members. Otherwise, I've hung out with Aleia on several occasions.

In relation to the topic, I'm not [i]against[/i] meeting internet people per se but I've no desire to do so. It's difficult to explain. It's not easy to put my perspective into clearly definable terms so I'll put it this way: removing the mystique and anonymity from the Internet is making it into something more personal than I would like.

Perhaps Japan_86 and I could meet up someday, make a sex tape, sell it a la Paris Hilton and become millionaires. Annie and a few others could join in and we could make the first OtakuBoards orgy.

[QUOTE=MistressRoxie][color=#9933ff]
And of course, I do want to meet up with Juuthena, so we can discuss how crappy our hair is, and so she can show me around San Fran. - the cool beans place where I can say "OMG - there's an Asian! And that's an Asian too!!11"
[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]=O! That would be a blast. We'd be busy out of our brains, though. X_X; The amount of Asians in SF is... mindboggling. <3 SF diversity. [/size]

[quote name='Methuselah][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]Also Unborn Lord Xion, 'cause that guy is the coolest, yo1[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Yes. Yes I am.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Danethol][SIZE=1']Methuselah and Unborn Lord Xion are always fun[/SIZE][/quote]
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Yeah, but I'd never assault your pants in search of catnip. *sly grin*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Dark Serena][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]I'd love to meet the West Coast OBers[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]West Side, representin'. *uber-poseur arm cross and sneer*

Whom wouldst [I]I[/I] like to meet?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Methuselah, 'cause then we could berate eachother in person. Plus she's teh awesome-ness, and teh sexah.

Danethol, because he's just plain cool.

Eikou of course, because she's done so much for me. And then I can have my friends meet my ex-wife, and watch them pass-out. Which is always fun. Heh heh.

Solo, mainly because of his love of Digimon, and his use of BR in his avi. That instantly makes him cool in my book. And he's just awesome.

And the host of others who I've had the desire to hug, high-five, and beehotch slap since first arriving at this massive online community.

OB; bringing people together, so they can be torn limb from limb...or is that just me?

-ULX[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Charles']Perhaps Japan_86 and I could meet up someday, make a sex tape, sell it a la Paris Hilton and become millionaires. Perhaps Annie and a few others could join in and we could make the first OtakuBoards orgy. Baron, of course, will be excluded.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that would remove a bit more mystique than you'd like, if you catch my drift. ;)

Anyway, I find it sort of funny how many people have me listed. Personally, I don't really think I'm quite as interesting in person (mostly because my writing is far and away more lively than my speaking lol), so most you would probably be disappointed if you met me in person. Best to keep up the mystique that Charles was talking about :p

When I've met people I've known online, it's always been in conjunction with something else that I was doing at the time. Like, when I met OtakuSennen, KarmaOfChaos and instantramen14 back in July, I was taking my sister to Anime Expo in Anaheim. When I met Arcadia back in August at Universal Studios Orlando, I was on vacation with my family in Orlando. I don't think that I'd go anywhere with the sole purpose of meeting an online friend. There would have to be some other reason for me to go out, so that I'd have something else to do if plans didn't work out, or whatever.

Among people that I'd be pretty interested to meet, though...Syk3 would top that list. He was my first friend on OB, and he really introduced me to the rest of the community. I sincerely doubt that I'd know as many people as I do if it weren't for Syk3. He's great to talk to, really easygoing, and I usually have a good time with him. So yeah. Helps that he's a cool guy who's worthy of my friendship, too. ;)

I'd like to meet Semjaza Azazel, as well. I'm actually sort of surprised that not many people (if any) have mentioned him prior. He's way cooler than I am. I guess you're all just afraid of his amazing wealth of knowledge on things that have no real use in life. He's intimidating like that, I guess. But, yeah, it'd be cool to meet him. He's gotten me into a lot of the bands that I currently listen to, it'd be real fun to talk games with him (I think he has more gaming knowledge than I have, really), and we could hit a concert or something, while the rest of you nerds are living it up on your nerd machines.

[quote name='DDG][size=1][color=gray][b]BlueYoshi/Wingnut Ninja:[/b] Where did he get off to? He introduced me to just so many awesome movies, plus he's an awesome guy and he's my only bro. *hugs him, wherever he is*[/size'][/color][/quote]

He's Bombu now. Tell him to stop changing his name! :D

Well since YOU ANNIE did not think of seing your own Little Brother I am so unhappy and sad. I am happy to see only one of the few here whom I thought were my friends to want to see me so in short the only one I would like to see now is none other than my GOOD friend Japan_86 and to those who don't care about me:

[img]http://img26.exs.cx/img26/1218/satan8ka.gif[/img]

:P that's what you get. JK

I'd like to see:
Alex (Siren) [thanks for forgetting me -_-]
Annie
Laura (Japan)
David (Boba)
Tony (Semjaza)
Baron
I guess I'd see Charles... in his orgy
Chaos
ScirosDarkBlade
Raiha
maybe Shy.. *shrug* havent' talked to him in a while though
Chibi, not because i know her very well, but to have a debate with her [i]in person[/i]
Mitch

[quote name='Doc][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Lore... I remember reading some of her old posts... even as Gynnylynn I think..[/color][/size'][/font][/quote][color=#4b4b79]Wrong. ^_~ As cool as Gin and I both were, we were best friends, [i]not[/i] the same person. (Just think about it: how could you [i]possibly[/i] cram all that goodness into one person? It's impossible. Not even the Golden Grahams people could do it.)

That being said, I would like to meet [b]GinnyLyn.[/b] No, she's not technically around here anymore, but she's still quite awesome, and we shared some unbelelievable good times. And actually, I still fully intend to meet her. We can hang out and, I dunno....play tourists somewhere. ^_^

I also need to meet both [b]Shy[/b] and [b]Nerdsy.[/b] Just...because. We are all awesome, and I need to tacklehug them, or something. We've been friends for almost four years, for crying out loud. Plus, Shy needs to prove to me that there is such a thing as a "comic book shop."

And [b]Ben[/b]. Pretty much the same reasons listed above, heh.

Outside of that circle...there are several people I would like to meet. [b]Arcadia[/b] is one, [b]Mimmi[/b] is another. I bet [b]Lady Asphy[/b] and I could have a blast as well. Maybe [b]Azure[/b] and I could get together and watch [i]Haibane Renmei[/i]. (Just teasing...)

Actually, I wouldn't mind meeting [i]anyone[/i] that I'm even loose friends with on here. All of my penpals are easily on a "Cool to meet" list. (I could list you all off and give reasons, but you know who you are, heh.)

I think, in general...there are many people I would be happy about meeting. However, most of them would do best in group settings, heh. Maybe a couple people at a time (or even a huge rockin OB party) rather than one on one. I'm not always hugely talkative, and I doubt everyone else is. So, say...it would be fun to hang out with Arca, Syk3 and Shin for a day. Or Mimmi, Dan L, and Solo. Or James, Siren, and Tori. Something like that.

*laughs softly* That's probably enough rambling from me.

that'll do, pig,
Sara[/color]

Everyone seems to have forgotten me, lol, but it makes sense since I haven't shown my little face around here for quite some time. . .well, at least ole Drix put me down.

I don't know about the whole meeting someone you know online thing. It would be strange and different. I could list a whole bunch of people. . .but. . .ah. . .what the hell.

(They are listed in a certain order. All the jerks come first, and the better people come last.)

[/sarcasm]

They are listed in no order.

Charles
Charlie/ Heavin' Cloud
Shinmaru
Alex
vegetarocker
Sara, Sarah
James
Corey
Mist
Megan
Erin/ Karma
Alan
Drixy
Baron
Babygirl (she's deceased)
Shy
[strike]Tasis[/strike]Zeh (he's deceased - oh, don't make me get into it, that whole thing was. . .bleh)
Ginny (gone, as well)
wrist cutter
Desdos the sex maker
Ajeh ( I miss that guy, he's never on AIM all too often anymore)
Hugo/ Solo
Mimmi
Ken
Aleia
Rahia
Dan L

. . .I missed a lot I am supposing. Oh well.

[quote][i]By Charles[/i]

In relation to the topic, I'm not against meeting internet people per se but I've no desire to do so. It's difficult to explain. It's not easy to put my perspective into clearly definable terms so I'll put it this way: removing the mystique anonymity from the Internet and making it into something more personal than I would like.[/quote]

Translation: I'm actually a fifty-year-old pedophile and rapist and I'm afraid I'd be banned from this message board and then I'd lose it, because this place is my life, goddamnit, and I wouldn't function without all the nice kids I meet here, and women.

[size=1][quote name='Charles']I'm hurt that I'm not on your list. In conclusion, die.[/quote]
I would, but before I do, I'm posting up my second list...yes the exclusive one with the super cool people on it. I wouldn't want their names to get lost amidst all of the others.

[b]Super-Cool People I'd Like To Meet[/b]: Charles.[/size]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]
I would, but before I do, I'm posting up my second list...yes the exclusive one with the super cool people on it. I wouldn't want their names to get lost amidst all of the others.

[b]Super-Cool People I'd Like To Meet[/b]: Charles.[/size][/QUOTE]
You're able to abuse me one minute and win me back again with your silver tongue. That's a quality worth preserving.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

There are a huge amount of people I'd love to meet off OB in real life, but chances are I'll only ever get the chance to meet those living in England, or the rest of the UK. In saying that I'll at least make an attempt at a list of people I'd enjoy meeting in real life, but please accept my sincere apologies if I miss anyone, just remember that I'd like to meet you too. OK here goes:

[B]Raiha:[/B] Because she's my wife and a really great person.

[B]Yoda:[/B] One of my oldest friends who sadly isn't online that much any more.

[B]MajinVegeta:[/B] My without a shadow of a doubt best friend on OB.

[b]Jokopoko:[/b] A very good friend and a master role-player all you need to do now Bill is accept it.

[b]Annie:[/b] One of OB's best role-players and a really great friend who's been there for me.

[b]Methuselah:[/b] Great role-player, great person and one of my first known fans [by known I mean I actually realised I had fans]

[b]Siren:[/b] One of the best debaters on OB, trying to beat him in a debate is like trying to debate against a child using "Why ?" as their every response.

[b]Drix:[/b] Another great debater who is sadly not around as much any more, I miss our AIM conversations.

[b]James:[/b] The God of OB and one of the most intelligent, wise and honest people I've met, meeting him would be a privelege.

[b]Boba Fett:[/b] Another old friend and one hell of a role-player, all we need do now is get another Old School Star Wars RPG going.

[b]Corey:[/b] Great person, great friend, great guy.

[b]Warlock:[/b] The [I]original[/I] Overlord of The Arena, worship him because he deserves it.

[b]Deathknight:[/b] Really funny guy, even though I've known of him for years I only recently started speaking to him. I'd have liked to start speaking to him sooner if possible.

[b]DragonWarrior:[/b] Fellow unmercifully sexy Gavin, however his insolence in regard to my sweet "Interesting, most interesting" catchphrase has earned my wrath.

[b]Mimmi:[/b] Best hearted person EVER.

[b]Solo:[/b] Can't pin it down to one thing, well because he's so freaking cool should do.

[b]Zidargh:[/b] Another phenomenal role-player but like Bill he needs to accept and embrace his greatness.

[b]BaronSamedi:[/b] Awesome writer, debater and role-player.

[b]Shinmaru:[/b] Because the Shin-man is the dude, there is no compromise.

[b]Juuthena:[/b] A fellow oldie who I've never had the honour of speaking to, also she loves Star Wars which earns anyone big points in my book.

[b]Red:[/b] He's Irish, I'm Irish, we're from quite near one another, go figure.

[b]Arcadia:[/b] She's done such great work in The Arena and she's a really nice person.

[b]Radghast:[/b] Not around any more but a great role-player and a very kind human being.

[b]Reise:[/b] Because he'd like to meet me and says I'm "amazingly cool" although I have to admit I don't use 733T when it comes to writing as I find it unmercifully confusing.

[b]Anyone who is a fan of mine:[/b] I still don't feel I'm worthy of fans but drop my an IM any chance you get.

[b]Anyone who'd like to meet me:[/b] Because I'd like to meet you too.

Oh Christ above I have a headache after that.[/SIZE]