OtakuBoards

What kind of bishounen do you drool over?

ukoku

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Although I practically love EVERY GUY from anything anime oriented (yes, I have no boyfriend. Go figure. XD), I would have to say that I totally love Edward and Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist. I mean seriously... has anyone seen how cute they are compared to everyone else? It's like... OMGWTF. XD Although, there's something about Roy that makes me want to run away out of wierdness... ness. o.o;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][COLOR=Teal]I'd hav 2 say Kakashi,shikamaru & the 4th from Naruto[/COLOR]
cause i like der attitudes especially [COLOR=DimGray]Kakashi's dark & mysterious attitude mixed w/ a bit of pervertedness and a handsome face..[/COLOR] :animesmil
[COLOR=Blue]Shika's ability to think up strategies w/ a clear 7 calm mind & his carefreeness
& we have somethings in common..laziness & was also called like an old woman because i like to keep life at a very slow pace & i like to play go too much but most of all..i also enjoy watching the clouds for hours to come[/COLOR] :animesigh
[COLOR=Yellow]The 4th's cute smile[/COLOR] : :D [/B]

• 2 months later...
I like the funny ones with attitudes.Also the ones who are quite and you cant tell what there thinking.Example Mugen Jin from samurai Champloo
and also Ichigo from Bleach,kyo from Fruits Basket.
O I cant forget the funny guys into their hair and appearance like Shuigure from Fruits basket and Frey from Alice 19th

• 2 weeks later...
The kind I like are the ones that are mysterious but strangely kind. I do love the feminin touch to them. But one thing that all of the ones I like have to have is long hair or its pulled back or both. And they need to be strong fighters.

I don't really know what you mean by bishouen. :animeswea But I can still name the top 5 anime guy's I drool over.

5) Koga from Inuyasha

4)Kurama from YYH

3)Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

2)Inuyasha from Inuyasha (duh!)

1) Himura Kenshin Oh yeah he's hot! Thank goodness not many others like him cuz he's mine!

Hmmmm..... almost all of them have feminish touch to them. Koga- miniskirt, Kurama, Kenshin, Sesshomaru-feminin faces. Inuyasha is the one who looks least girlish. Inuyasha has the most adorable puppy dog ears. But still Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have puffy pants. Hehehe. :animeblus Thats weird. But they are all still Hot!!!!!!

I just copied my original post from when I was a member before. Hope that's ok. My opinion still stands.

Ok well- I am into older guys and i am one of the ones that like Sesshomaru. I think's he's a beautiful creature.I think Edward Elric is cute(no, I am not a pedophile and I think Inuyasha and Koga are cute too. Bankotsu(from Inuyasha) and the dark haired thunder brother from Inuyasha("what was his name!?!") was kinda cute too.

Guest Aoi Kusharunda
Hmmmmm...bishounen manbeasts.....well i do like alexander anderson and all his Scotish manliness.....maybe it's that fact that he is a senile priest going through early menopause....he does seem a bit bipolor if u ask me...anywho i like the manga version of Anderson from helsing....this is the kinder, gentler Anderson with fewer mental problems :D
Anywho there are so many Bishi men in the world of anime....there's at least one in every anime....except for DBZ...they all seem to be on steroids...no offence..but i just don't like the whole bulbus muscle fene thing...the kind of muscle that will beat down like the little white boy u are...or what eva....
And then there's Alucard form helsing.....though he is quite on the creepy side....he still has that bishi vibe about him^^ Then there's Ion, and Tasuki, and Hotihori, Nakago, Chichiri <-scar and all, Suboshi, Omiboshi,Naraku, Sesshoumaru....hmmmm i just can't seem to find a common quility about all these bishi-men. Well i guess they are kind of hiding there inner...... manbeast...and are ready to pounce.....what am i talking about......oh god now i have a picture of Anderson prancing about like a loon...in spandex .*shivers* anywho i guess all that they have in common..is that they have a softer side..so that makes them easier to fall in love with.....like anderson...with fewer mental problems and perhaps a shave...

I'm not a big fan of the silent, mysterious, emotional ones or the badass ones myself. Too cliche. I like the cheerful, energetic, and occasionally perverted ones (and you guys wonder why I like Gravitation...). I would willingly die for a chance to glomp Ryuichi or Tatsuha from Gravi. So energetic and... shiny! I like them when they're funny, me. I also love Tohma from Gravitation! He's so... pretty! Besides a cheerful personality, a little androgyny never hurt anyone. The prettier the guy, the better. Oh my, I might go on and on... behold, this very thread has made my post quality plummet to earth. But I like my bishies. ^^ XD

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I don?t really drool over any anime character, but I do have ones that I think are cuter and far more fun that the others. ^_^ By far my favorite type is the bandit/rouge like Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi. Not only is he adorable with his rugged good looks, but I love his personality and attitude towards everyone. A combination of being both naughty and good.

The other type I like is the refined flirt, like Zelos from Tales of Symphonia. Not only is he adorable, but the way he thinks all females love him more than any other character in the game is endearing. I guess he?s a bit of a rouge as well.

And last but not least is the combination innocent/mysterious and mature. In this case I?m thinking of Kratos and Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. Lloyd, though dimwitted has the kind innocent friendliness that?s endearing in how he accepts anyone who at least tries to do right. And Kratos is the mysterious yet mature and dashing warrior. Holding secrets and kindness behind a fierce ruthlessness towards his enemies.

I suppose it helps that I think the voice actors for all of them sound cute as well. Now all I need is a bishounen that is a combination of everything I?ve listed here. If someone like that comes along, even I will be drooling. [/COLOR]