OtakuBoards

Favorite Bands (Threads merged.)

Guest Atticus

[QUOTE=elfpirate][b]I love so many different kinds of music...[/b]

[b]But let's just go with the ones that are permanently installed in my sound system...[/b]

[b][u]Mutiny-[/u] some wonderful pirate-style celtic punk from Sydney-- this band has the most astoundingly talented musicians and lyricists I've ever heard. They've got it all...[/b]

[b][u]Dolomites-[/u] another great pirate/celtic/punk band-- Lobotomy Bay is one o' me fave's...[/b]

[b][u]Flogging Molly-[/u] c'mon-- it's Irish, it's punk, it's oi, and [i]Matt Hensley[/i] is in the band. Freakin' Matt Hensley-- one of the coolest, most talented, down-to-earth and genuinely nice professional skateboarders to ever ride the earth...[/b]
[b][/b]
[b][u]Dropkick Murphys-[/u] nearly perfect Irish punk/oi ... gotta love the oi bands...[/b][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Excelent. I like that kind of pirate music as well, plus you listed some bands i havent heard of i'll have to check out. :D [/COLOR]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite band is a band that probably none of you know about. Their name is Dir en grey and they are the heart and soul of J-rock. My second favorite band, actually a singer, is Gackt. :animeswea I feel sorry for you guys who have never heard Dir en grey before it makes me wanna cry :animecry: