OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]Er...no offense guys, but this topic is getting a bit annoying...perhaps if you could wrap up your [long] discussion about Piro [not] showing his picture, then that would be gr8...if you do understand what I'm saying :angel:

*realizes she sounds wenchy and quickly sneaks away*[/color]

[SIZE=1]Ya, I know what you mean when it's getting annoying. Quite frankly, it's annoying me too, lol. But that's because it's basically a dead topic, but I still have yet to show my pic! And I can't until this weekend or such... Hrmmm. Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Pinky: Sure Brain, but how would we get the hippos into the swimsuits?

*smacks face* Ok, Pinky, how about this. We'll just let this topic die and let it fall to the bottom of this page or to the next page. [i]Then[/i] when I get the chance to actually post my pic, I can bring the topic back in all it's glory!!!! And then we can rule the world!!!

Pinky: Ya, so how are we going to get the hippos into the swimsuits, Brain?

-.-;[/SIZE]

Fine, but I just wanna see the picture, so I'll be back to check (As if anybody gives a damn, but never mind). You got me all excited to see your pic anyway. Will it be a couple more days, then?
And Mystical Pan, I agree with Lotus. You do look cute in that pic (Sweet 15...I thought it was sweet 16? Oh well). And pigs do fly.
If you look closely enough...You will see...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I just want Piro to post it already!

ok..let's do what Piro wants...let the topic die and let him bring it back..lol

And D. DArk..thank you...it's Sweet 15 if you're hispanic I think..I know there are Sweet 16's but It depends on your race I guess. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

It's ok, I like making people feel good. It's just who I am...
I didn't know you were Hispanic?
I come from a different country in Europe, not UK. Guess which?

[SIZE=1]This doesn't look like letting the topic die to me! lol

Unforutnately my stoopid mom didnt use up all her film, even though she had plenty chances to do such, so you people are going to have to wait longer... grrr. stupid mom.. I'm really sorry, but I [i]will[/i] post my pic eventually. Bad thing is that we might have to wait until xmas rolls around :mad: I wanna post it NOW!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]er..ok..i'll guess!..Spain? or France? or Portugal?

yeah..most people tend to think I'm caucasion when they chat with me..lol Don't know why though..lol

PIRO!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE THY PIC! this better not be a way to delay the inevitable!!!!!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

No. Guess slightly more to the East of Europe, and you'll be closer, ok?
Oh, and PiroMunkie, this topic will probably die slowly,
Cos I wanna see your pic too. It might be interesting. Meanwhile, I'm using this as a diversion so that we can let the topic die, okay?
Meanwhile, roll on Christmas, and roll on hols!!!!