OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for some odd reason..I keep picturing people based on their name.

I know it's weird..but TRUE!

So I sort of thought you had white hair and looked a bit like the actual sephiroth! :laugh:

All the pics are nice! :)

Maybe I'll post up my pic!

*thinks about it and then shudders*

er..maybe no..I want to keep my friends here...not scare them away. :D :p

Just becasue my name is Krillen doesnt meen that im bald! I didnt picture Sephiroth anything....I didnt picture him like that, but on the other hand I wouldnt know what he looked like...so you never know until you know. And not everybody on this site is a nerd you know. Im certainly not. You can tell a person mostly by the way they talk. How do people picture me? I just wanna know but I think I know what might be coming my way,lol.

---------------------------------

BabyGirl: Oh yah that kid Krillen? What a perv, all he talks about is boobs all day long!

Krillen: What?:( (Hehehe:naughty: )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Oh come on Pan! I wanna see your pic so that later I can......I meen......so that I can....eep!(Runs away!)

No really I wanna see it....... We were going out for about a day after all in the dating game! [/B][/QUOTE]

hahah which really wasn't cause in the other topic..you were SO flirting with the other girl! :) lol

I'm not posting it..I mean it..I don't want to..maybe later on..when I need to scare you guys! :) lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Come on it cant look too baD, i MEEN...Cecil doesnt look too good. No Offense, My scanner isnt hooked up right now so ill et mine in later so you girls can see how hott I am! muahahahah

Hey kam! you look cool! heheheheh [/B][/QUOTE]

trust me..it looks that bad! lol :D

join on in everyone..

oo.. i wanna see pan.. :) nothing you can show me would scare me.. (unless is one of eppys(dont ask) pictures of naked fat women .. >.<)

heh.. i guess.. since chris asked nicely ^_^ i'll post the other one..its a bit old.. (and i dont think i look as sessy.. or cool.. but ohwell.. chris likes it ^^)

[url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/cam.jpg[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]man, I don't get why everyone is so surprised, just exactly how did everyone here picture me, anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I think that when you've had the name Sephiroth for ages...and when nobody sees how you look, most people expected you to kind of look like Sephiroth I think lol.

It's funny, I often look at someone's avatar and subconsciously think that they actually look that way...

I thought BabyGirl looked like that Powerpuff girl...lol

So yeah, it's good to see what everyone looks like finally. :)

I think there are only a few staff left who have yet to reveal themselves...including Adam. lol

I've seen Adam, but I don't think many of the boards members have.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]
It's funny, I often look at someone's avatar and subconsciously think that they actually look that way...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, i think that happens to everyone.. :) when i used to goto message boards that allowed banners i would tend to think that people looked like the characters in their banners.. ^^;;;; or av's, names.. heh.. then i'd see a picture of them.. and i'd be like.. :eek: and about an hour later i'd be thinking they where the character in their banner again.. lol
when i first met TN on aim.. i thought he looked kinda like vegita.. :blush: :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

heh, i think that happens to everyone.. :) when i used to goto message boards that allowed banners i would tend to think that people looked like the characters in their banners.. ^^;;;; or av's, names.. heh.. then i'd see a picture of them.. and i'd be like.. :eek: and about an hour later i'd be thinking they where the character in their banner again.. lol
when i first met TN on aim.. i thought he looked kinda like vegita.. :blush: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I can only vaguely remember what TN looks like now...in the picture he showed me, he wasn't very close to the camera. But yeah...I think I've seen nearly every staff member by now.

It's great to be able to put a face to people that you're talking to. :)[/color][/size]

[B]does anyone think i look like majin buu munching on a dabora cookie?.. ^_^

TN is a hotty.. (i hardly ever say that about men.. ;) so he must really be a hotty) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah...everyone has said that about TN and now I'm intrigued. I didn't have my contact lenses at that point, so perhaps I just couldn't see it well enough lol...

*shrug* Unless he showed a different picture to you or something.

I've only shown my picture once on these boards...but it's so crappy, I got it from my school's website lol. And I don't have a scanner or digital camera...so all I have is this stupic picture of me crawling out of a sumo costume...lol[/color][/size]

[B]actually tn.. if you tilt your head about 39*.. close your left eye about half way.. make it twitch a little.. hold purple saran wrap over the moniter you'd make a split image of trunks :D [/B][/QUOTE]

You can call me Chris, Cam...

And yes, people have said I could look like trunks.... 0-0;

I'll get better pics! I promiss!

sorry chris.. :)

^^ yea yea.. you'd better get some new pictures.. and btw.. if we ever live together.. or somthing i'm going to make you dress up like trunks for halloween.. daha.. that includes dying your hair purple.. :D .. or atleast using some of that purple hair spray coloring.. i'll dress up like shinji.. and if i'm not fat then.. :blush: i'll ware the jump suit thing.. :)

Honestly, I always picture people different from what they really look like. It has to do with how mature they sound when they post. It also has a bit to do with the Avatar (if a girl avatar, that is what pops into the poster's head first, if a robot or something. . well. . refer back to the first reason). Another thing, is that I assume everyone who posts is much older then they really are. . LOL, I know that is wierd, but playing Everquest so long, I came to find that almost everyone in my guild was older then they really seemed. I suppose where you live also plays a part. I don't really live in a HUGE town, so I often see the same faces over the course of a day. Then those faces kinda get stuck in my head, and I use those to model what other people on forums look like. . Wierd. . I know ^_^

I have posted my pic in a couple different threads. . but maybe THIS is the picture thread? This is a picture when I was appx. 17 yrs old? . . something like that. . People think I look 3 years younger then I really am. . so I know how most people feel about that. This was at prom of my Sophmore year of High School, so that is why I am wearing the tux. This was my favorite prom. Senior prom sucked, and Junior was boring. . But this one ruled, since the girl I went with totally ruled, too bad nothing ever happened with her. . =( . . eep. . depressing myself, on to the picture: