OtakuBoards

your almighty god-revealed!

Sephiroth

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*kicks cloud* you dang punk... dont make me hurt you... ill put my pic up when i get a date w/ ginny :) so i dont think you will be seeing my pic anytime soon... from me at least... considering unless cloud saved the picture... it no longer there :) hehe im trying to think who else has it... and i know about 4 who do... hoping they didnt save it... lets see whos pics i have... well no ones on this cpu... on mine i have and um... that it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

now i gotta see if any of them have it... i doubt it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I don't know what the big deal about this thread is anyway. I've known what you all look like for months. How? [I]Because I'm watching you through a VERY powerful telescope!!![/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

damn, and I thought I was the only one with a very powerful telescope, lol....

I seen that pic of voodoo long ago, and I said it before and I'll say it again, he looks just like cloud from final fantasy 7! in that pic he posted, you can't see his hair properly....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]ASH was realy pretty I thought, whatever happened to her?

all girls on this board used to fancy shinji, is he still here?

ppl disapeering. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well,ASH has been kinda busy and plus she was grounded.But she was at my house last saturday...we were goofing around and messing with my piece of crap digital camera..and she thought no guys thought she was pretty..I told her more thought she was prettier than me but she never does listen to her best friend...She has had more guys say she was cute but none have told me I am pretty/cute...I guess its since I am a tomboy...:( But when I dress like a girl and wear make-up I look ok...But I got my music to keep me happy!*hugs Rammstein*luv the song Kokain...I wil tell ASH u said she was pretty..;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oh, you look good babygirl, but I can't really see your hair, Oh well.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, that's because it was at a football game and [being a cheerleader] we're required to pull it away from our faces. That's also why I have that funny sweater on...it's my uniform :D

And Justin hon...not until you post [i]your[/i] pic :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, that's because it was at a football game and [being a cheerleader] we're required to pull it away from our faces. That's also why I have that funny sweater on...it's my uniform :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Your a cheerleader? I am not suprised considering how attractive you are ;) :love:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]problem... you have to be part of that "other" site and u left... so u cant get to it... plus i took it down :) so just give them your word (since computer nerds always listen to the beautiful cheerleaders) that they dont wanna see my crappy pic :)
now be a good little cheerleader and turn us all on :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Seifer- oh my.......... LOL!!! That's a funny pic dude, you look so wasted (um, ..... I'm meaning this in a good way.... :D ) I started picturing that you looked like Mr. T for a while cuz of your avatar.

Ginnylyn- you don't look all that young to me, ignore them :)

Cera- you kind of remind me of what my sister looks like.... and you have a pretty smile

Cam- You look older in that second pic.... can't see your face tho

TN- dude, I didn't think you looked like that! I dunno, I guess I pictured you looking more like your avatar also (heh, tons o make-up and safety pins ;) ) you're a cutie

Noryoko- dude, you look so happy! It's cute :)

LM- you are so pretty! I love your hair, I wanted mine that color for a while, but I don't think it would look good on me.

Voodoo- I can't remember if I've ever told you before, but you are sooooo very good-looking. ;)

Cecil- aw, I like that pic, it's cute.

Babygirl- you look so cute! :D You are very pretty, that's a good pic of you.

As for me................. um...... *cough* this pic of me really sucks.... me and Tori (aka Queen Asuka) had just gotten hom from a football game. We did the half-time show, and my hair is just.... BLAH. Ick, you'll see what I mean. Tori on the other hand looks gorgeous because she gets to wear glitter and curl her hair all pretty.... *sniffles* I have to wear an ugly hat w/ a big feather. :bawl: lol, oh well. I have other pics in my sig (they're kinda old though)

[SIZE=1]My goodness, everyone on the boards is so darn attractive. I need to put up my picture too. But I don't know if I can compete with some of you guys.

PS: Anna and Queen Asuka, you girls look great. :love:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Seifer- oh my.......... LOL!!! That's a funny pic dude, you look so wasted (um, ..... I'm meaning this in a good way.... :D ) I started picturing that you looked like Mr. T for a while cuz of your avatar.

Cam- You look older in that second pic.... can't see your face tho

TN- dude, I didn't think you looked like that! I dunno, I guess I pictured you looking more like your avatar also (heh, tons o make-up and safety pins ;) ) you're a cutie

Noryoko- dude, you look so happy! It's cute :)

Voodoo- I can't remember if I've ever told you before, but you are sooooo very good-looking. ;)

Cecil- aw, I like that pic, it's cute.

[/B][/QUOTE]

heh, everyone call's me "Safer", not "Seifer", 2 completely different people there :p

wait a sec....*reads post* she said all the other guys are cute, but I am merely "funny", I'm insulted, lmao :laugh: