OtakuBoards

Retri's Canvas

Retribution

[SIZE=1]Yeah...just commenting on those last two pieces, mainly because they're my favourite but also because typing is seeming to be a little difficult right now O_o;.

[B]?Orange Sunset.[/B]
OMIGAWD!! I saw this on devART and it rocked my face off. Really, I think this is one of your best pieces yet. It's totally professional and something that a person would [I]pay[/I] to have done for their website. The colours are gorgeous and the effect you used on the background it just lovely. The text is perfect and all the colours just blend wonderfully. I wish i had Photoshop, that way you could teach me how to do that! Oh, love the little "girl and boy" icons, they add a wonderful touch.

[B]?Blood on the Ground[/B]
Also saw this on your devART account and loved it. Again, very sharp and very professional, I'd love to know how you do this stuff without having any mistakes in it at all. It looks like a promotional poster or CD cover to me. Retri, my friend, you could certainly make a living out of this >>[/SIZE]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[font=tahoma]I suppose I'll do you the favor, hrumph.

[b]Color Block[/b]- I personally don't care for this piece, only because it reminds me of 70's artwork. Not a very tasteful time in imaging. A mix of tasteless colors like burnt orange and mustard yellow. I'm not saying yours is unbearable to look at, but it reminds me of that era O_o I will say that the over all appearance is crisp and clean. I like how it's shadowed...and it looks like you could use some font to break up the large space. You know, to make it look like the light is being casted upon something. I just feel something's missing from the pic.

[b]Ompalumpa. Biatch.[/b]- Indeed. Now these little beings creep me out. I was never able to feel at ease with them in the original film. Maybe it's that dislike for the 70's.....? Anyway, this most certainly is not 70's artwork. I love Tim Burton, and all of his ideas. I love the modernized 'lumpas, so retro! Look at those sunglasses and outfit. Very classic, retro/art deco. It reminds me of the 1950's idea of space age ^^ Which is always fun to look back at. And retro/art deco is something you are really good at doing. I like under his hand, that holds the remote controller, there's a little silouette of the factory. The choice of font is perfect for this poster.

This graphic is great. Very clean, and rich with beautiful contrast.

[b]The Wax Snowman[/b]- I happened to be there at his birth. Well, sorta. I got to see it before this thread. So, all I gotta say on this is "XD"

[b]Orange Sunset[/b]- I'm telling you: Get a job in advertisement! Especially in a large city. This style of graphics looks like it belongs on MTV. Like how they do a new look during Spring Break, you could do that someday. My favorite part of this particular graphic is the sky....breath-taking, Retri. Just----stunning. The color, the contour...I can't even begin to describe it.

Simply perfect.

[b]Blood on the Ground[/b]- First of all, Incubus kicks serious ***. Secondly, you've used collage. I've seen you do collaging a long time ago, and am glad to see it once more. This one is simplistic, but a siren. As small as it is, there is plenty of movement. You've balanced that out with the arrow made of the ruler and cut up playing cards..then, there's that white dotted line. It looks like a staircase for the little dude in the doorway.

Very well put together. Collages are not easy to do, and you made this one look free-flowing and organized. I really like this graphic out of all this bunch.[/font]

[SIZE=1]Well, thanks for the warm comments, both of you. I want to enter the graphics field for a job, but I'm not quite good enough. Hopefully after college I will have honed my skills to that point. Until then, all I can do is practice. (^_^) So ... I have more pieces, they look more like ads for cologne or something, but hell, that's still art, right?

For these first two, don't worry if you don't know spanish. While knowing these words might help the meaning along, just enjoy the shape of it. Sometimes not knowing the language is a bonus, know what I mean?

[b]Que Revolu[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/etikrevol.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Cielo de Hierro[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/cielohierro.jpg[/IMG]

[b]The Editing Process[/b] -- This is me showing you the thoughts in my brain as I make things.
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/editingsquares.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]Very simple, but enjoyable. Sometimes simple works and in your case it always appeals to me. I like the originality. I'm not sure exactly what any of it means but maybe it's better that way, lol. Very neat. I like the red "[COLOR=Red]r[/COLOR]" in [B]Que Revolu[/B]. Hmm I wonder what that could be for.

If your school offers a digital art class I'd suggest it. I know our school does, even a tech center for it. It's certainly something to look into for a future career. I know I am.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Thanks, Hebbeh. I'll be a nice guy, and tell you what the spanish means.

"Que Revolu" is an expression meaning "What Disorder!" meaning "How messy!" As for "etik" in the picture, it just looked cool. "Azure" means blue, and "cielo de hierro" means sky of iron. Hope that helps you guys/gals out.

Anyway, I've got more stuff. Yay! Except my thread is slowly becoming uncool to post in. v_v;; Thanks to all the loyals! Imi! Goddess! You rock.

[b]dfacto[/b] -- I started/finished reading [I]Anthem[/I] yesterday. It kinda inspired this.
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/dfacto.jpg[/IMG]

[b]WE HOPE THAT YOU CHOKE[/b] -- Radiohead. Nuff said.
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/phobia.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple][B]dfacto[/B] - Like Hack Helba said, simple and enjoyable. It's just clean-cut. I guess the only thing that bothers me is some spelling mistakes/grammar, but maybe that was intentional...? Other than that, I like it very much.

[B]We Hope that You Choke[/B] - I love the combination of color you used here. There are so many little details and things to pick out - so many layers, but it doesn't make it seem cluttered at all. Although, I'm not really into the...rust-colored scribble on the guy's neck - I can't really make it out, but I just don't like the position of it, I guess. Maybe if it were moved somewhere else...but I don't know. But this is just a really cool piece. Ah Radiohead...^__^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Spelling mistakes? What spelling mistakes? *corrected* ^_~ Thanks for pointing that out. As for WE HOPE THAT YOU CHOKE, I agree with you on the rust, but the rust scribble is part of a larger, less mobile layer that would hurt the picture as whole if I tweaked it. So, all I can do [i]really[/i] is mess around with blending them together. Thanks for the warm comments!

Here's more art. I'm making t-shirts for fun, but I hope to produce at least a few of these for use in real life. So... without further ado, the RETRIBUTION art line!

[b]Evolve[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/evolve.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Don't Panic[/b] -- Again, my Radiohead inspiration...
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/dontpanic.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Alexander[/b] -- I wanted by real name all nice and proper and in Medieval font. Yay!
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/alexander.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Hear Me Roar[/b] -- Done for teh kitteh upon request.
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/kitty.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[color=purple][font=tahoma]I've been caught..>.> So, I shall post. I really do like these T-shirts. I wish they were actually marketed. I'd buy the "dont panic" and "Hear Me Roar" XD I really like the designs on the sleeves. Simple but attractive. [/color][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]I love the shirts. ^_~ As if you didn't know since I requested one an' all.. Sooo.. Yeah. <_< But really. What made you come up with the idea for these? o: I mean.. They rock! ('Specially the one with teh cutey kitteh.. *cough*). Must've been hard to make the stencil (I dunno 'bout you, but when I mass produce things like that, I make a stencil then make different variations. Or at least I call it a stencil. x3). For the bunch, [b]9/10[/b]. The kitty and phrase on [b]Hear Me Roar[/b] is a bit too high. =P

I'm only gonna comment on your post before this one because.. Well, I'm lazy. xP

[b]dFacto[/b] I just don't get. o_O Other than that, it's cool. I do get a meaning out of it, but it's too complicated to type up (though I'm surprised my tiny kitteh brain could come up with something so complicated). [b]8/10[/b]

[b]WE HOPE THAT YOU CHOKE[/b] is awesome. I've heard of Radiohead (though I'm not sure if I've listened to them), and my friends really love them. I've been wanting to get a CD of there's.. But more on that later. ^_^; I'm confused with the travel theme I pick up by looking at it, along with the weird guy with the mask (I've noticed him a lot, lol). Maybe it's my not-knowing of Radiohead that resulted in my lack of understanding, but I don't know. [b]8/10[/b]

There. I posted.. stalker! *tackles* x3[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Thanks for the kind words. I recently found out that between me and a friend, each of us would be profitting $5 per shirt. ;_;

But here's another unorthodox image, I'm trying to send a message with these recent pieces. So if you didn't get it, look it over and try to find all the details! Hehe... thanks.

[b]DO NOT THINK[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/dontthink.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I love the abstract design, very shibby and making it blue was even more shibby-rific. The message is pretty clear (well it is to me atleast) I like your chose for font in "Do not" but I'm not so sure how I feel about the 'Think" in a different font and running right along the middle of the white repeat text line. Other than that I think it's very neat. [B]EDIT : [/B]Oh nice blue boarder also.

Hmm... I wonder if you were to add a picture to go along with the message, What would it be? *ponders*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

it looks brilliant.i love the way the words mix together and bring out the grungey messy shabby look yet the main words "do not think" totally stands out.i think if a picture were to go with it...it'll be a dark-ish one with maybe defiant eyes :D

[SIZE=1]For once it saddens me that this thread isn't out of sight after a week of being away. It means that the Studio is relatively dead for a while. Ahh well. Anyway, here's some art I've been dreaming up and all that crazy jazz. Second one is inspired by an encounter at camp. Crit and all that jazz is welcome.

[b]BRAINWASH ERROR[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/brainwash.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Lovely, You and I[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/lovely.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

You definitely have a talent for making simplistic compisitions. I would be very supprised if you didnt decide to become a graphic designer, your work says GRAPHIC. You just have to learn how to apply your skills to fit a clients needs and wants; there is a lot more to it then making a "picture".

GOOD WORK :animesmil

PS: for the last one, i would have balanced out the "lovely" on the bottom left so that its written left to right.just a idea

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]As I've said before. You're over all work still looks like that of graphic design professionals.

[b]Image.: [i]BRAINWASH ERROR.[/B][/i]

'Brainwash Error' looks as though it could easily be a CD jewel case image.

You're color goes along with the the message of the text. I like the gradual fade of grey and the pixel pattern you've applied against the background. It helps to bring out the text more and give it a better monochromatic scheme.

I like you text chosen and the color of it. This image would be perfect if not for the minute problem with the smaller text. Although a great placement, the white outer glow doesn't contrast to the background well. Barely noticeable though.

[b]Image.: [i]Lovely, You and I.[/b][/i]

I'm rather fond of your [i]Lovely, You and I.[/i] image. You've done a wonderful job on this image, Retribution. A good choice in terms of how large the ring should be. And your choice in the text and it's positioning works to create a very eye catch effect. It really helps draw one's attention to the center point of the ring. Very good job on placing the boy and girl symbol, I also like the way you've connected then. However rather then using the circle it may has been wiser to reuse the diamond shape. But in the brighter/deeper pink.

Simply, a great haiku to ponder over. Must have been an interesting encounter.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]I've been looking through this thread a little and I have to say, I've noticed one major thing - your work keeps improving by leaps and bounds. Although you have some clear influences and there are certain general design trends evident in various pieces, I think your work has deviated from the "Photoshopped-look" into something more unique.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]This is probably because, from what I can tell, you've dramatically simplified your work over time. I think this is a great demonstration of the idea that simple things can be (and often are) so much more powerful than highly complex, flashy imagery. A silhouette, a shape, a series of basic objects - that can create a very powerful response in any viewer. And I think you've achieved that level of effectiveness in a lot of your pieces here.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]It also seems to me that you put quite a lot of thought behind most of your designs - the more simple they are, the more thought goes into them, it seems. If there's less on the page, you presumably have to spend more time considering what to place where. Every object counts in that sense.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]I particularly liked [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=666076&postcount=78"]this post[/url], largely because these images are pretty intriguing (especially "The Editing Process"). I would be interested to read your thoughts on these pieces - specifically, I'd be interested to read your interpretations. Perhaps that would stop me coming up with my own...but I'm definitely curious.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]I really love "DO NOT THINK", even though I think that the actual subject it deals with has become very common - that is, I see "rebellious" and "individual thought" type pieces everywhere. But I suppose that this is only because it's such a universal idea (and such an important and passionate one). But having said that, I like the actual graphic design you've used on this piece. The background is [i]particularly [/i]appealing to me - very nice brushwork. I don't use Photoshop, so I often can't achieve brushwork like that. A collaboration might be interesting at some point. ~_^[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Anyway, that's a kind of summary from me about your semi-recent stuff. Now for your latest pieces.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]BRAINWASH ERROR: Somehow this piece makes me think about a typewriter or some kind of automated machine - probably the font and the stipples on the page. I'm not sure what to say about it. I like it, but as with the "DO NOT THINK" piece, I personally don't see a particularly fresh message. Not that there [i]needs [/i]to be a fresh message, but for me, I suppose it just comes across as a bit repetitious. Still, it's a nice piece, though not my favourite of this kind from you.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Lovely, You and I: This is interesting more because of its potential meaning than its raw graphic design, I think. "Gasoline rainbow" and "mistaken love" make me think that this piece may not be talking about the love between people...but perhaps the fact that humans are too reliant on fossil fuels, or something like that. Or perhaps "gasoline rainbow" is referencing something else that I'm missing. Still, it's intruiging and I'd be interested to hear your own thoughts on it.[/font]

[SIZE=1][quote name='James']I've been looking through this thread a little and I have to say, I've noticed one major thing - your work keeps improving by leaps and bounds. Although you have some clear influences and there are certain general design trends evident in various pieces, I think your work has deviated from the "Photoshopped-look" into something more unique.[/quote]Yeah, I'm glad I've been straying away from the abstract sig stuff and more into simplistic design, but I'm not sure why. I suppose modern art interests me more...

[quote]This is probably because, from what I can tell, you've dramatically simplified your work over time. I think this is a great demonstration of the idea that simple things can be (and often are) so much more powerful than highly complex, flashy imagery. A silhouette, a shape, a series of basic objects - that can create a very powerful response in any viewer. And I think you've achieved that level of effectiveness in a lot of your pieces here.[/quote]
I stopped trying to make just aesthetically pleasing work, and added a message to most of my pieces now. So instead of it being an awesome sig, it's an interesting, meaningful splash.

[quote]It also seems to me that you put quite a lot of thought behind most of your designs - the more simple they are, the more thought goes into them, it seems. If there's less on the page, you presumably have to spend more time considering what to place where. Every object counts in that sense.[/quote]
Yeah, with fewer elements on something, you have to make them look good. One flawed piece of glitter won't be recognized amid the tons of other filters, effects, brushing, etc., but with just a few words, everything counts.

[quote]I particularly liked [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=666076&postcount=78"]this post[/url], largely because these images are pretty intriguing (especially "The Editing Process"). I would be interested to read your thoughts on these pieces - specifically, I'd be interested to read your interpretations. Perhaps that would stop me coming up with my own...but I'm definitely curious.[/quote]
It's good to come up with your own interpretations for art. It means more to you that way, but since you requested, I'll spill what they mean to me.
[b]Cielo de Hierro[/b] in my mind, shows that even when things look nice and soft (like a sky), they can end up to be something as cold and hurtful as iron.
[b]Que Revolu[/b] shows chaos in general, and revolution. The single red letter standing out against the rest of the black and white.
[b]The Editing Process[/b] was just showing you how it might look in my mind while creating images. Nothing really deep about this one.

[quote]I really love "DO NOT THINK", even though I think that the actual subject it deals with has become very common - that is, I see "rebellious" and "individual thought" type pieces everywhere. But I suppose that this is only because it's such a universal idea (and such an important and passionate one). But having said that, I like the actual graphic design you've used on this piece. The background is [i]particularly [/i]appealing to me - very nice brushwork. I don't use Photoshop, so I often can't achieve brushwork like that. A collaboration might be interesting at some point. ~_^[/quote]
Actually, these pieces aren't meant to show freedom of speech or anything controversial. Moreso the products of reading books such as Brave New World and Anthem, and other dystopias where you conform and dont' think twice about it. This was a photomanipulation, so that's a texture from a wall, not brush work. I wonder if it looks as nice know that. Hm...

[quote]Anyway, that's a kind of summary from me about your semi-recent stuff. Now for your latest pieces.
BRAINWASH ERROR: Somehow this piece makes me think about a typewriter or some kind of automated machine - probably the font and the stipples on the page. I'm not sure what to say about it. I like it, but as with the "DO NOT THINK" piece, I personally don't see a particularly fresh message. Not that there [i]needs [/i]to be a fresh message, but for me, I suppose it just comes across as a bit repetitious. Still, it's a nice piece, though not my favourite of this kind from you.[/quote]Again, I was trying to imitate the feeling I got after finishing Anthem. Yeah, it might not be a fresh message, but I love the way these turned out.

[quote]Lovely, You and I: This is interesting more because of its potential meaning than its raw graphic design, I think. "Gasoline rainbow" and "mistaken love" make me think that this piece may not be talking about the love between people...but perhaps the fact that humans are too reliant on fossil fuels, or something like that. Or perhaps "gasoline rainbow" is referencing something else that I'm missing. Still, it's intruiging and I'd be interested to hear your own thoughts on it.[/QUOTE]
No, it's actually talking about love between humans. Aside from that, I dont' want to explicitly say the meaning of the poem. That detracts alot from the piece as a whole hen you have one specific way of looking at it. I'll tell you via AIM, so that I don't ruin the piece for everyone. ^_~

Again, thank ya Jeh for honoring my thread with your post. It's rare that you're in the Art Studio, so thank you for such a rare occasion. Here's a new piece I made today. More typographical art! I used a brush from [url]www.angryblue.com[/url] for the blood. The rest was me... tell me what you think of it.

[b]Luche una idioma[/b]
[URL=http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fightlanguage3nu.jpg][IMG]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2184/fightlanguage3nu.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[b]Raise thy Sword[/b]
[IMG]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7998/retrogaming1we.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Two Words, Retribution:

[U][B]MASSIVE POTENTIAL[/B][/U]

I've been watching your work for quite some time now, and I'd have to agree with James and say that you've definitely improved. I'd have to say my favorite so far is "DO NOT THINK". I've had to read Anthem, too. What do you think of it? A lot of my classmates didn't like it, but I thought it was pretty good.

Anyways, pardon the ranting, it's rather late. :animeswea

Even though I've never given Radiohead a good listen, I really like "WE HOPE YOU CHOKE".

[CENTER]You could take over the world with your shirts.[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm sorry to say Retri that I've not posted in here since god knows how long ago, my apologies for that, but by skimming through the pages I've seen that you've gotten better and better, and with every graphic update we've expected more and more from you, I'm just wondering what you can pull off next.

So here's to a great friend, and an amazing Graphics Artist!

And, by god man, good at texting things? You're better than good at texting things, you're simply fantastic. [i]Luche una idioma[/i], [i]Do Not Think[/i], and [i]WE HOPE THAT YOU CHOKE[/i] are all texted perfectly.

Congrats on becoming such a legend, as I said, we expect more everytime you post, I can't wait to see what you can come up with next!

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I'm so saddened about how far down this thread has gone. Come on guys. Come and witness the powerful work that is posted here and get out and comment.

[B]Luche una idioma:[/B] I love the effect of blood you used. Nothing too much to say because i honestly have no idea what it means, but i guess it seems that you put a lot of effort into this one. One thing that kind of annoyed me is the colour of the reddish text. It kind of hurts my eyes a bit to look at but it's just a minor problem.

You have seem to have broaden your horizons and encountered a new point of view of art. I am so mind-blown that you have improved on your vision of art in so little of time. I hope to have your sense of style someday. It seems like my art has been lacking a little something. I hope that you can educate me on how you think.

Good luck in the [B]LSN Garaphic Engagement[/B],

[I]Sun[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=Gray]Very impressive Retribution. I shuffled through some of the topics on this board, and I've gotta say that your work really stands out. You dont only make 'sigs' and 'avatars'. Your work brings something new to this board. With every new piece, you tell another message, and I really enjoyed going through the pages and finding out these messages.

Not only do you have the skill to make a pleasing image, but the way you deliver a message in it as well is something only a few people can execute so well. I've seen a lot of crazy designs, and flashy art made in photoshop without any explanation at all. Sure, they may look 'cool' at first, but at the end of the day I'd rather see a piece of art that means something rather than seeing some complex design that means absolutely nothing.

Great work, I'll check back every few days to see whats new. [/color][/font]

[SIZE=1]If anyone's been keeping up with my dA, you will see that I've been cranking out alot of graphics that I've been failing to put here. That's because it's a hassle to re-edit the first post and add in new links for my updated works and so forth. However, I'm really proud with this next piece, and I want to show you all. Tell me what you think about it -- I haven't really gotten criticism on it except from Doc and Hebbeh.

[b]Jehut Calligraphy[/b]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/jehutcalligraphy.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[size=1]Hmm...well, I don't really know what to say about this one. It's not bad, and it's not mediocre..so don't flatter yourself with saying that! *tsks you* It's sleek and simple; you're wonderful style. I'm not being sarcastic. You're the only person I know that can pull off that style, and it actually looks f***ing hot. [/size]

[SIZE=1]Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it.

I've been obsessed with the color of red as of late (as you could probably guess from my past few works), but I hope you don't get tired of it. So far I've been making more 'professional' graphics, as in something you'd see advertising a product, or in a department store. You don't see abstract sigs hanging in a department store. lol... so take a look, and leave a comment. I'm giving the links because these are kinda sizable.

[b]Union Station[/b]
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/unionstation.jpg[/url]

[b]Wingman[/b]
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/wingman.jpg[/url]

[b]Art of Silent War[/b]
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/silentwar.jpg[/url]

[b]Melt[/b]
[url]http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=melt2yq.jpg[/url][/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=DarkRed]O[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange]o[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]o[/COLOR].

[COLOR=Red]Nice work here Retri. I have to say that my favorite one is [U]Melt[/U]. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]The use of scanlines and boxes made such a nice effect. I'm guessing that you made boxes. Turned them around and Motion Blurred? Well whatever the technique is, i want to know. The colors are beautifully mixed and the text did give it a cool effect. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]And the one that i also thought stood out was [U]Silent War[/U]. I love how something so simple can carry out such a powerful message. Good job on that.[/COLOR]

I'm sorry that i only had time to comment on two pieces but i'm in a rush.
I'll talk to you soon.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]