OtakuBoards

Dumb Games

Crazy Hardcore

Dude, you guys are seriously screwed up XD.

I don't know about stupid, but me and my broter used to have those "underwater breathing" contests in a hot tub at like 100 degrees. Also, we would go from the boiling hot tub to the freezing pool and constantly switching between them, fully knowing ot could kill us. We also used to pile dity laundry at the bottom of the steps and jump down into them. Once you got to stair 11, you started hitting the other stairs, and that crap hurt!

[color=indigo]I never played any of the above games mentioned, although rolling across a busy interstate seems more suicidal then stupid. Even a stupid person knows not to roll across the freaking interstate.

The dumbest game I ever played was Renegade for NES, man was that game horrible. The most dangerous game that my friends and I frequented was drunk wrestling. We would come back to the dorms late at night and have these huge WWE like wrestling matches. We would jump off of things and suplex each other and throw on locks and holds. There were broken bones and bloodied knees and general bruises and aches for weeks. The campus police were so worried about getting involved that all of the guys in my dorm had to attend a special meeting where a councilor came and told us that we would be kicked out if it continued.

It was a good thing it was put to a halt. During one instance I took a power bomb off the top of a bunk bed and my lower back landed across the wooden backing a dorm couch. My entire back was purple for a week and I was lucky I wasn?t hurt really badly.

Granted, I haven?t learned my lesson entirely because my friends and I still do occasionally have wrestling matches.[/color]

[quote name='ThatOneOddDude']Also, we would go from the boiling hot tub to the freezing pool and constantly switching between them, fully knowing ot could kill us.[/quote][font=Times New Roman][color=lime][font=Futura Lt BT][color=navy]Hmm? that reminds me of a game my dad told me he used to do with his ski patrol friends when he worked at Blue Knob (also as ski patrol). They did mostly the same thing, except, instead how switching from hot tub and pool, they would switch between the hot tube and outside ?in the snow (remember they were in a ski resort?). [/color][/font][/color]
[color=lime][font=Futura Lt BT][color=navy]Oh that reminds me of another one. We go skiing to and occasionally my brother and I (and maybe friends if any are up with us) will get into fencing matches with ski poles while waiting at the ski lifts at the top of the mountain? and that?s when we have ski?s still on. [/color][/font][/color]
[color=lime][font=Futura Lt BT][color=navy]Hmm? I?m sure there are a lot more but I really can?t think of any right now? If I think of any more I?ll try and edit this post or add another one. *Scratches head*. Common me and my friends are so dumb!!! There most be more stupid games we play![/color] [/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Futura Lt BT][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Futura Lt BT][b]Edit:[/b][/font][/color]
[quote name='Charles']I used to play the quiet game when I was young. The adults would tell us the object of the game was to see who could remain quiet for the longest. I think it could have been a trick.[/quote][color=navy][font=Futura Lt BT]Oh! I remember the quiet game!! I never really liked it, or got its point. ?And I think I was always one of the first out.[/font][/color]
[/font]

[COLOR=Navy]I remember this one game that a close friend of mine, his brother, and guy friends used to play a lot. The object of the game is to see who could drink a whole gallon of milk the quickest.

Sounds simple right?

Wrong....nobody really wins....because when you get three-quarters of the way done, you end up throwing up.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Japan][color=navy]I remember this one game that a close friend of mine, his brother, and guy friends used to play a lot. The object of the game is to see who could drink a whole gallon of milk the quickest.

Sounds simple right?

Wrong....nobody really wins....because when you get three-quarters of the way done, you end up throwing up.[/color][/QUOTE][size=2][color=#000080][font=Futura Lt BT]Oh! That reminds me of another game! In lower school a bunch of the guys would always try and see who could eat the most ice cream in one minute or a few things of ice cream the quickest? something to that effect. They?d all always end up with brain freezes for the rest of lunch. [/font][/color][/size]

[color=navy][font='Futura Lt BT']And then one of my friend?s and I always have a battle over who tears up first (from laughing). And one of us is always yelling at the other ?I?m the first to tear up!? Then that friend and another friend have a ?war of the nicknames? ?the two of them are fighting over who has more nick names? oh and who has seen Phantom of the Opera in theatre more.. ?Do those count?[/font][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Me and my best friend would pee all over this one kids' car. We'd have contests to see who would pee on it the most, whose stain lasted longer, whose smelled worse, who could hit the door handle most from 10 feet, who was more accurate while moving in a car, etc. Then we'd drive by in my friends' sisters' car and throw frozen waterbottles at it to see who could set the alarm off first. It was either water or dog ****...but that we needed a bag for the latter.

Then there is the butter eating contest. I really suck at that.

the one and only[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud][color=indigo']I never played any of the above games mentioned, although rolling across a busy interstate seems more suicidal then stupid. Even a stupid person knows not to roll across the freaking interstate.[/color][/quote][QUOTE=elfpirate][b]And it wasn't out of boredom that I did it- it was more of a morbid desire to get as close to death as I possibly could... to tempt fate, as I said... if I had been bored, I would have gone swimming...:smirk: [/b]
[b]I was rather suicidal at that point in my life...what more can I say?[/b][/QUOTE][quote name='Charles']I used to play the quiet game when I was young. The adults would tell us the object of the game was to see who could remain quiet for the longest. I think it could have been a trick.[/quote][b]lol- you rock, Charles...[/b]

[quote name='Latharix_sama']Wow.....YOU ARE MY LEADER!!!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS AS BRAVE AND AS STUPID AS YOU!!!!!![/quote][b]Brave an' stupid---yeah, that's me alright!:animesmil ...[/b]

I used to do that "twist your hands around someones arm until it burned" game...I never lasted very long... pain is not my friend

luckily when I was out of grade school I found other friends who weren't into pain.

though I suppose walking down the highway and giving obscene gestures to passing by vehicles isn't exactly bright either. *is lucky to not have been run over or abducted as a child*

Guest leeswayze
Oh yeah. I remember those games. Bloody knuckes for us was getting thumped really hard across the knuckles with a pencil. Same thing though, first blood disqualifies. Also we did a game called quarters, but someone would drag the rough part across your knuckles. We didn't play that punch the wall game but we did toss empty (or full) beer bottles into the air and bust them as they came down.(With our fists of course lol). We played "red rover" as well but it never got banned... twisting someone's arm was called giving them a rose garden. I know dumm stuff huh? We also had a game called "rose red". We would poke each others arms with pin needles to create designs but i think that was more to pass the time than a game. However we just kept doing it until someone couldn't stand the pain anymore... or until our arms were covered. Whichever came first. Hmmm... I know I'm forgetting a lot but oh well. laters :animesigh
Lee

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I just remembered another one!

In this game you need a long hall with a *short* set of stairs to the floor below at the end. Stand opposite of the stairs and spin around until you get[B] really[/B] dizzy. Then, run as fast as you can towards the stairs and jump down them. The one that lands without falling wins! :p[/COLOR]

Guest Alchemist
I got one "Hey Quarly Quarly" this game is all centered around Quarly, drive_monster's dog. The object is to get the chew toy from Quarly without getting tagged by him. We were like 10 ok :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[COLOR=DarkRed]I used to play bloody knuckles. I wasn't too bad at it, but we played it in lunch in middle school, so some people would go to class later with hands covered in blood.

Another was slapps. one person holds their hands out, the other with their hands underneath (or at their sides, either works). the person with the hands out has to avoid getting slapped on the hands by the other, but if they flinch on a false alarm, they automatically get slapped. There were some mighty raw pink hands from this one.

Finally, my personal favorite was one were two people stand and face each other, each holding a large peice of cardboard (or something similar). you quickly take turns bashing each other on the heads with your cardboard, and each turn hit a bit more hard. The first to make any noise at all loses.[/COLOR]

Guest Alchemist
[QUOTE=Billy Shears][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Me and my best friend would pee all over this one kids' car. We'd have contests to see who would pee on it the most, whose stain lasted longer, whose smelled worse, who could hit the door handle most from 10 feet, who was more accurate while moving in a car, etc. Then we'd drive by in my friends' sisters' car and throw frozen waterbottles at it to see who could set the alarm off first. It was either water or dog ****...but that we needed a bag for the latter.

Then there is the butter eating contest. I really suck at that.

the one and only[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Thats disgusting.
What was the name of the game Vandalism gone nasty