OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Leona teleports into the Blackbird*

Leona: Don't tell me you guys are going to battle, and I didn't get to come!!!!!!!!

Craig: Uhh... No it's just--

Leona: ARE YOU IMPLYING I'M WEAK?!?!?! :flaming:

Craig: No....

Leona: K.... Umm.... Sorry bout that... I umm... I've got a short temper....

Ken: *whispers to Craig* So we've noticed.

*Leona sits down, glares at Ken, then turns to Craig*

Leona: Anyways... What team am I on? :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Umm, G_A, do you mind if I ask you to have someone else's power? How about Psylock? She's a psychic!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Question: Why can there be more than one Storm, but only one Nightcrawler, eh? ;)

Umm... No offense. But I'd really like to also have Nightcrawlers abilities. But, so we're not too much alike, I could alter the power a lil. Just give me a little time, and i'll think of a good alteration.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Question: Why can there be more than one Storm, but only one Nightcrawler, eh? ;)
[/B][/QUOTE]

*thinks* um probably b/c one is a girl (meeee!!!!) and one is a boy, im pretty sure the other Storm is a boy.. right?

SS Trunks~Deary pie, um it's Stryker, not Strider, Stryker, and only MATT GETS TO CALL ME STRYKER!! anyone ELSE calls me Stryker they are gonna have to deal with a full on ice storm go it?

Death Knight~FANK YOU! HE SAID NIGHTCRAWLER SAID I WOULD BEAT MOON! HE SPOKE THE TRUF!! YEAAASS!!!!

*glares at moon and sticks out tounge* phhhhhhh!

Stryker:Matt!!you.. you.. I .. but.. *tear eyed* you don't love me anymore! HOW DARE YOU LET MOON WIN!!

Matt:Well, I'm about the fighting not the loving

Silent Nobility:Oh FINE! It's on!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Umm... No offense. But I'd really like to also have Nightcrawlers abilities. But, so we're not too much alike, I could alter the power a lil. Just give me a little time, and i'll think of a good alteration. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I wasn't very happy about that, and I was going to say something, but both Storms seemed fine with it.

*Silent Nobilitiy's eye's go an icy bluishwhite and the pupil fully disappears*

Matt:I didn't want this to happen.. fine

*Claws come out*

Matt:Ready?

*Launches self at SN*

Moon:WHOOO-HOO! GO MATT!! *dances*

*Silent Nobility summons a wind storm and throws Wolverine back*

Silent Nobility:Take that!

*Wolverine is about to hit a rather LARGE tree*

Nightcrawler:AWW god damnit! Come on!

*Teleports and saves Wolverine before he hits the tree*

*Silent Nobility stops and comes back to the ground*

*Moon throws SN a dirty look*

Moon:You could have hurt him!!

*Moon runs over to Matt*

Moon:OH WOLVERINE! Are you okay?!

Nightcrawler:He's fine! Go away Moon!

Moon:But- I..

Silent Nobility:You heard him Moon Face

*Silent Nobility summons the wind and picks Moon up, carrying her about 20 feet from Nightcrawler and Wolverine and sets her down lightly*

Moon:Why you!

*Moon takes off her gloves and runs at SN*

Silent Nobility:Child's play.. humph!

*Silent Nobility turns her head up at Moon and floats into the air out of Moon's reach*

Moon:Get down here!

Nightcrawler:Silent Nobility! Come down here now!

Silent Nobility: (shocked) What? Oh fine!

*floats down next to Nightcrawler*

Silent Nobility:Look I'm sorry.. it's just tha-

*Nightcrawler raises his hand for silence*

Nightcrawler:I understand where you lost your temper. That goes for you too Wolverine. Let's just focus on the current task. I'm actually happy you got this out of your system. Now I don't have to worry about arguing in the future. Both of you appoligise, and let's do what we are supposed to okay?

*Silent Nobility silently nods her head and walks over to Wolverine*

*Silent Nobility extends her arm to help Wolverine up*

Silent Nobility:No hard feelings? *smile*

Wolverine:None what so ever *smirk*

Matt: Ok, this is crap. We're not going to get anything done with this chick fight going on. I'm going to stop Juggernaut now, anyone interested in helping me can follow.

Matt goes into the bathroom and rips a hole with his claws. Leaping from the moving Blackbird, he lands on his motorcycle and hits the turbos. Moving at 150mph on a really narrow road, he prepares to defeat Juggernaut.

Matt arrives to find shrapnel rubble in place of downtown. He parks his bike and causiously walks forward in hopes of finding Juggernaut. Then, a noise behind him....

Juggernaut: Catch!

With that he threw Matt's bike at him, but Matt jumps out of the way. Looking over at his crushed bike, his anger grows.

Matt: I liked that bike. *extends claws* I'll make you pay for that.

Juggernaut: No you won't! *charges at Matt*

Matt: *gets in stance*

okay... Here's the differences between Craig and Leona... If this isn't good enough. Just tell me, and I'll try to make a few more. :)

1) Leona is NOT blue. I repeat. She is NOT blue! She looks like a normal person....

2) Leona cannot climb walls, ceilings, ETC.

3) She can fly.

Sameness between Craig and Leona

1) They can both teleport.

There.... I think that's it... :)

Silent Nobility:Oh damnit! The chick fight got outta hand!

*Flies off after Wolverine and Cyclops*

*Lands silently next to Cyclops*

Silent Nobility:Let 'em have it!

*Silent Nobility summons a rain and lightning storm behind Juggernaught*

Alright.. um.. *blushes and sweatdrop* may i ask, what can this, um Juggernaught thing do? that would make this RPG a hell of a lot easier!! ^.^;;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]:laugh:i will change my powers......err who to change to who to change to.....*thinks* [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]BEAST!!! Cool guy! Or maybe Spike....another kinda cool guy...
~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Alright, let's establish a few things about Moon Chaser...
1: She can FLY!

2: She does not go gaga over Ken, or any other guy, it's not like she can kiss or touch them anyways.

3: She will most likely be quiet when she wants to kill, or make a point.

4: SHE IS NOT A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5: She has a real name, and her real name is Sil, but don't call her that too often, only when you need to really talk to her.

Got it? Got it? Good.

~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Flying up behind Juggernaut, Moon Chaser watches him warily, while trying to think of a good attack...[/i]

Ken: You came!

Moon: Why wouldn't I?!?!?

Silent Nobility: Great...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]who's spike? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]An African American Kid who's mutant powers include shooting spikes out his skin and controling their length and the speed they come out. Not that bad, really...
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Ken: *closes eyes* Little help.

Moon: Hang on!

[i]Swooping downwards in a perfectly controled dive, Moon Chaser swiftly snatched up Ken and flew him out of Juggernaut's reach.[/i]

Ken: ...thankx.

Moon: *crosses arms* Sure.[/COLOR]

ahh i am going to be a male version of Jubalee......muntant powers was to shoot pretty colors outta her hands:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sean runs onto the battle field and juggernaught imediatlly picks him out and rushes towards him*

Sean: oh man, of course, i hope this works

*sean sends out a wave of lights which bling juggernaught for a moment.Taking advantage of his precious sedonds he dodges around the nearest corner and plans*

Sean: Ok so what are we going to do about this guy?

[COLOR=royalblue]Jubilee? Ugh, how boring...J/K. :D She's cool looking...
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Moon: Run!

Sean: Huh? *sees Juggernaut charging towards him* AAHHH!! *fires off another blast*

Juggernaut: :eek:

Moon: ....this is moronic...

Silent Nobility: At least you're not drooling over Matt.

Moon: Insult me later. *rips off gloves*[/COLOR]

I don't like the idea of having spikes fly outta my body *shivers at the thought*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*runs off from juggernaught again*

Sean: ugh my powers arn't much...i should proublly get night crawler or one of the others to teach me how to use a weapon....

*hides in the shadows waiting for another chance to be useful*

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: That had no effect....and we're getting nowhere fast.

[i]Turning around and flying next to Silent Nobility, Moon Chaser wached Juggernaut.[/i]

SNobility: Any bright ideas?

Moon: The only way to beat him is with psychic power, and that's something none of us have.

SNobility: Are you sure?

Moon: Look! I'm in the senior class! I'm not stupid, and I'm not lying.

SNobility: So....what now?

Moon: Save people he's trying to kill.

[i]Swooping down in front of Ken, Moon Chaser swiftly snatched him out of Juggernaut's grasp.[/i]

Ken: Whew...

Moon: I really hate this guy...[/COLOR]

*as he is hiding in the corner he begins to get nervous again and acidently shoots of his power flaring up the corner*

Juggernaught: There You are Runt

Sean: F*** of all the times to do that

*sean barly rolls outta the way as juggernaught smashes into the building he was hiding in. Before juggernaught can recover Sean is running down the street as fast as he can knowing that moon's hand are full and he won't be catching any flying evac*