OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

In this thread you can write what you think another persons sig, avi and username say about them. However Its not going to be an analysis of their interests but an analysis of them using only the persons sig, avi and username as a guideline. Try to be inventive. And dont do an analysis of yourselph (This example is the only exception)

Shinji 171:

You are the type that will do what he's told whether he likes it or not but will sometimes give up easily . You are Insecure and can be optimistic at one point then completly pesimistic at the next. You also have trouble making friends.

Im not good at self analysis but I hope that was a good enough explination. Enjoy!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]My avatar and sig change almost every week simply out of boredom, So this is a hard thread to reply too. Well I make all my own avatars and banners and they usually represent the current thing I'm into or something I just find catchy at the time, Which is always changing.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I assume we're analyzing the person above us...

Well, [B]Hacky[/B], your name speaks for itself. You either love violence, or just the cool name. You probably have somewhat of a dark aura around you, with that angsty persona goin' on in real life. Your custom title isn't helping me much though... "Extreme?" [I]Harold & Kumar go to White Castle [/I] pops into my mind when I hear it.[/SIZE]

Well Retribution.

For you I see strength of will and strength of character. You are a warrior and will avenge the ones you love. Although others hold you in high regard, you seek to better yourself and constantly challenge yourself to be centred and controlled.

[I]hope you like it - I do love your avatar it fits with your sig very nicely :animeshy: [/I]

There are three things I can tell about you, JenniKate, from your sig/avi/title

1. You like Cowboy Bebop and have seen episode 24 one too many times

2. You have a cool avatar

and 3. Your ship works better when you kick it.

And to whoever does this thing too me, no, I do not stalk people (just evesdrop on them)

[QUOTE]Retribution said I assume we're analyzing the person above us...[/QUOTE]

Ok let me clarify this. You can analyse ANYONE who uses the OB- not just this thread. From friends to moderators. Although you can analyse the person above you :D . Each person can also be analysed more than once- Could be interesting to see what other people think about you.

Now to analysis :animesmil Ok then...

[B]Hack Helba[/B]

You like to remain in the background of a situation and you are very open minded. Because of this, you are good at changing your current Identity very often. That said, You only have interest in one thing for a short time after which its all but forgotten :( .

Hnnn...I think I'd like to give this a try. And it would be entertaining to find out what someone analyzed me as...

Okay then. [B]Katana[/B]

Based on the fact that your oboe is the main topic of your avatar and siggy...

You are an intense person who will stick up for their rights and their beliefs, a person who enjoys the sounds of music and appreciates their backgrounds, and a person who has strong beliefs and views. I would assume, also, that you are kind of a hyper-maniac at times when you are defending your instrument.

[quote name='Retribution][SIZE=1] Your custom title isn't helping me much though... "Extreme?" [I]Harold & Kumar go to White Castle [/I'] pops into my mind when I hear it.[/SIZE][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Yes that changed often also. "It's Extreme" is just what me and my friends say a whole lot when we are bored and we just have a little to much fun yelling it out at times.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Retribution][SIZE=1]You either love violence, or just the cool name[/SIZE'].[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I wouldn't say I love violence but I sure always am interested in a cool name. My orginal name on the boards was "Stuart". If you look at other names I use, Like for AIM you'd see that It's not very violent or a cool name at all but just orginal. An orginal name is something I'd always like to have. However it doesn't seem to be the case with my current one.

If you think I change my profile, avatar and signature on the boards a lot, You wouldn't believe how often I change my AIM buddy icon.[/COLOR]

Uhmmm...i think i'll give a try also, because this seems to be fun :animesmil
okie i'm not that good trying to guess what's people are from their sig or avi's...

[B]Aiyanna[/B]

I think your a very friendly person who everyone would love to have in the group, you are funny, although when its needed you can be very serious...you love to make friends and love to have them around.
You also love to smille and you allways there when someone need it.
In few words, your funny, loyal, passionate in whatever you do, friendly and cheerfull ^_^

Okie i hope i get it right ^_^

well, I choose ThatOneOddDude, your sig tells me some things about you, not much however. You like video games is probably the obvious choice here, but the specific characters on the sig gives me a little more in depth information. Each character on the sig is a shooting character, maybe you like shooting stuff lol. Metroid is an old school game remade new school, maybe you liked it a lot and think it should be done more often. You like Master Cheif, as do many others, so not much to say there. Other then the video game angle, however, I don't believe theses much to gain conerning your actual personality, which could be a problem or a blessing epending on your POV.

This is probably self explanitary but I forgot to mention that there is no limit to how many of these analysis you can do. So if you like this you can do it again with a different persons avi, sig and username. Ok enough interuptions from me. Enjoy the thread.

[quote name='x kakashi x']well, I choose ThatOneOddDude, your sig tells me some things about you, not much however. You like video games is probably the obvious choice here, but the specific characters on the sig gives me a little more in depth information. Each character on the sig is a shooting character, maybe you like shooting stuff lol. Metroid is an old school game remade new school, maybe you liked it a lot and think it should be done more often. You like Master Cheif, as do many others, so not much to say there. Other then the video game angle, however, I don't believe theses much to gain conerning your actual personality, which could be a problem or a blessing epending on your POV.[/quote]

Well, Id say you pegged me pretty well. I like video games, and I like shooting things in video games. I also wish they would make more old school Metroid games. Brilliant.

Also, I don't think Hack Helba sounds violent. I think Retribution was thinking it ment hack and slash, when in truth Helba is an internet hacker from .hack//sign. I think Hack Helba is the kind of person who likes to watch anime on the Cartoon Network, and has enough free time that you just have enough free time to change your avi and title. You and your friends are a bunch of goofballs who just wanna have fun. Correct?

hnn...
well [B]Hack Helba[/B] you seem interesting, so I'll do you...

I'd say you're a mysterious person, you like to take care of the underneath things in an underneath way (if that made any sense at all... lol...) You're calm in stressfull situations {up to a point} and always have a smirk... somewhat quiet and highly intelligent, you either have a few friends or a lot, and you're VERY sneaky

I don't think I'm very good at this...

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Okay then:

[b]Sage:[/b]

His lack of sig suggests to me that he either cannot be bothered to make one, or does not like to run with the pack. He seems to be one who does not wish to be seen by the state of his sig but by the quality of his posts, this also reflects in his choice of name ^_~.

Appearances are not everything.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Uh... [b]Doukeshi03[/b]

Your signature reveals your interest in the beautiful culture of goth and vampirism. Although many associate vampires with Bram Stroker and Dracula, you associate yours with Anne Rice and Lestat.

The header of your signature "...here endeth the lesson." reveals a particular confidence in your posts and in yourself. Although the quote has this statement, your avatar has a contrasting one. Its use of a mask show not of hiding from fear, but for security. It would say that you wish to hide yourself so as not to hurt others. Your signature's banner shows that you don't mind revealing your true self to those you choose.

You can be beautiful and kind, or ugly and powerful.

The final description "He wears woe..." reveal that your literary tastes are classical and developed. The use of similes in each of the sentances have an artistic backing that could only be appreciated by those of distinct taste.

To sum it up in one sentance, [spoiler]I wouldn't want you biting my neck.[/spoiler]

edit: does your name also have a hinting to nameless or Clowns in general?

-ArV

[COLOR=Blue]Okay..I'll do MOMO.

Well, it seems to me that you are carefree and happy. But also very strong, and supportive of those who are close to you. You are gentle, and don't like to fight, but will if you have to. But to you, you just wish that everyone would get along, so that there would be no need to fighting.
Okay, do me next, please.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Desbreko[/B]

You are the lover of video games....Zelda being your absolute favorite. You love to collect rupees in the game, and you love the purple Link. You love anime like Ranma 1/2 and Love Hina. You also like to make websites and to help others when they are in need. You are a nice person and you are the kind of person that cares for your friends. You also seem to have a sense of humor as well.

:p [/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen]I'll take a shot at this.

[b]James[/b]- Always stylish and clean. Your avatars rock my panti--I mean, socks. They also symbolize traits of your personality and attitude (as I see it). They also seem to come and go as the seasons of weather; each one reflecting on what you are feeling, thinking, or obsessing over.

Signature-wise, simplistic and cool. Your avatars usually attract the attention (aside from what you have to say in a post), and there's really no need for a banner. Although, I really enjoyed the animated banners.

[b]Corey[/b]- Every one of your banner/avatar sets I've seen are usually abstract or landscape. They've really meshed well with your writing style, and mood. Especially the set you have now. I'll admit, looking at your current set catches me off-guard, but it's very bold. It shows me that you have something to say, and are not afraid of saying it.

[b]Syk3[/b]- As long as I've known you, that avatar still has style, hotness, and class; just like you. It gives off a care-free, happy-go-lucky vibe. And I've told you before, for some reason, you remind me of Spike.

And your signature, shameless and full of HORNY ^_~

[b]Aiyisha[/b]- Sexy. Whether it's of boob shots, or stocking-covered legs, your banners/avatars show off your sexiness..and mysterious-ness.

[b]Charles[/b]-............one word: insane.

I'm sure I'll have more to say about other people, but they were the first people to come to mind.[/color]

[B]SunfallE[/B] You are a dreamer who takes courage in fear. If you fall you get up again. You truly value friendship but have a shadow you guard with all your heart.
:animeblus does that sound like you? This is a fun game OOOooooo someone do mine! lol

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1][B]Gabriel[/B]- Your signature shows that you either a) have written musical lyrics or b) you really enjoy certain songs. I love how you collaberate your banner and your lyrics.

[B]Annie[/B]- By looking at your signature, one can see that you have some close ties with certain OB members here. Your avatars can range from depressing to happy, and are always something to look forward to.

[B]Dragonboym2[/B] You like DBZ.

[B]Sakura[/B]- You enjoy flowers. Your name is a flower and your banner has flower petals.You have a soft, but firm nature. You can be the nicest person ever one minute, but become a thorn to anyone that messes with you. (Even though Cherry Blossoms don't have any. Well, can I say that then?)

That's all for now, but fear not, for everyone I know will get thier turn. Hehe. ~_^[/size][/color]