OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

[QUOTE=No-One][B]SunfallE[/B] You are a dreamer who takes courage in fear. If you fall you get up again. You truly value friendship but have a shadow you guard with all your heart.
:animeblus does that sound like you? This is a fun game OOOooooo someone do mine! lol[/QUOTE]

Wow! That's so me it's downright scary! LOL

Okay [B]No-One[/B] You are a person who understands just how hard true happiness can be. You too value friendship and know just how hard it can be to feel like you don't exist. Your friendship once earned is eternal.

:animesmil

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=red]Well, I'll do [b]^.^[/b] since no-ones done you yet.

You are not afraid to let your childish side take over once in a while, and seem pretty carefree. You are an open book most of the time, and are not afraid to say what you mean. Yeah.

And for [b]SunfallE[/b], you seem like a nice person, but someone searching for something. You need answers, and seem lost without them. You?re afraid of what you don?t know, but you don?t let that fear hold you back from discovering the answers to your questions.

^_______^ I?d do others, but I think I?ll only do people I don?t know already. (We sound like we're doing quiz results. XD)[/size][/color]

I think I'll try picking on [b]ThatOneOddDude[/b] for this one. He is the only one I get any thoughts on right now. Here is what I think based one each point of your info.

Username: I'd say that you have a sense of humor that is lost on the average person. This leads you to been seen as the "odd one" in your circle of friends/family.

Signature: You like video games. A lot. You meantion of being someone's stalker is another sign of your unique sense of humor and personality.

Banner: This just furthers the point of liking games. I would have to say your game of choice would be a first-person shooter. Oh, and you know the infamous quote from Highlander.

Okay, I never said that I was good. I work better with watching people in real life. However, if anyone wants to take a swing at understanding me from my name/sig go ahead. I would love to have someone psycho-analyze me (that statement really should come with a disclaimer).

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]LOL...wow...this is just too fun. I think I'll go with [B]Skye[/B] for the moment...

Well...your banner and avatar explain it all..."a broken heart" lack of a better phrase to use. Imperfectly loved I'm sure refers to someone hurting you deeply, not being loved in the manor that you would have expected from which with I feel deeply sorry for you. No one should ever have to bear such a thing...thus I'm sure they reflect your current mood. But you change your avatar/banner so much hopefully the next one will be a brighter mood.

As for your OB name...well...Skye...endless and sublime:). People who have their minds in the clouds aren't wrong being there...they have imagination, a soul which I think is set free...despite the hardships that may have occured up above...you're never out. As the sky is always changing...full of mystery and awe...so are you likewise;)

Hope that was close...if im wrong...forgive me...i tried.

Bah...I might as well try others as well...

[B]Shinji[/B]- You're artistic...which also brings with it a sense of love for life and your work...funny sig:)...I know exactly how that is.
[B]NashvilleDream[/B]-"Don't cry, worse is on it's way..." nice little quote. And with the banner..obviously you are strong, but something (maybe now or in past) lay within you that you wish wasn't there...or happened. So you offer what you know within yourself to help others which is your avatar with open hand
[B]Retribution[/B]- you live outside the normal boundries of life. you live your life the way you wish too doing the passion which you do to the fullest of your abilities.
[B]ThatOneOddDude[/B]-you're a comic...you got a great sense of humor...and you're obviously a fighter, never faultering in a challenge...but in that you still keep a sense of innocence.
[B]Aiyanna[/B]-you're angelic...obviously:). You love the sense of the unknown, the holy power that seems to come from such images.
[B]Kakashi[/B]- I've been honored to be able to talk to ya recently...so this is my thoughts...you're unpredictable. One moment...you may be a passive wanderer...then all of a sudden strick whether for good or bad within a flash with incredible force in your ways of life.
[B]doukeshi[/B]- I'm currently reading the Anne Rice books as well...as like me in a sense...you love the mystery and theology that comes from the life of a vampire...very powerful stuff righ there.
[B]Momo[/B]- innocence and beauty is what you may associate yourself with...endulging yourself in the questions that life has to offer...thus im sure why u opened the "how do you know" thread on love.
[B]DragonboyM2[/B]- DBZ fan...duh. However I hope you like the earlier episodes...cause the later ones are just crap sometimes.
[B]Japan[/B]-ooo...those eyes in the banner and avatar...sends creeps down the spines. Very confident in oneself; very out there and making a move in your life...never bowing down.
[B]Annie[/B]-don't know you at all...but from what I've heard from theres...simply The Boss:) alongside James of course...one in the same.
Again, If I'm wrong in any of what I said..forgive me...I tried my best...if I missed anyone...it's by mistake...or I just didn't have enough info and nothing came to mind...sorry[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Well, when I made my sig I never really thought of its meaning. My username = kakashi, so my sig = kakashi lol. I added a little quote under it which I thought added a little personality to the whole signature. But Kairi got it basically right. There is a reason that my persona on this forum is kakashi, and a lot of my RP's/RP characters are similar to what he described. Well done my friend :animesmil

[QUOTE=Skye][size=1][color=red]Well, I'll do [b]^.^[/b] since no-ones done you yet.

You are not afraid to let your childish side take over once in a while, and seem pretty carefree. You are an open book most of the time, and are not afraid to say what you mean. Yeah.

And for [b]SunfallE[/b], you seem like a nice person, but someone searching for something. You need answers, and seem lost without them. You?re afraid of what you don?t know, but you don?t let that fear hold you back from discovering the answers to your questions.

^_______^ I?d do others, but I think I?ll only do people I don?t know already. (We sound like we're doing quiz results. XD)[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Wow! Another one that is so me! :animesmil In many ways my life has been a huge search for answers.

As for you [B]Skye[/B] I think what [B]Kairi[/B] said neatly sums up what I had thought as well. :animesmil

[QUOTE=Kairi][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]
[B]ThatOneOddDude[/B]-you're a comic...you got a great sense of humor...and you're obviously a fighter, never faultering in a challenge...but in that you still keep a sense of innocence.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Im assuming this fight is fully verbal, right? I will run from a fight like Hell is on my tail, unless its verbal, than I can debate to my death.

Gemini_Pheonix pinned me really well. Increadibly well. Except one thing, Im more of an RPG person.

In fact, I will reply to [b]Gemini_Pheonix[/b]. Well, you ARE a ghost in the Shell fan. There goes the easy part. You must be either high, drunk, or completely insane, because you are talking about catapulting teacups 0.o and Whiskey Tango... you know what, I give up. You obviously are a complex person that stands alone.

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][QUOTE=r2vq]Uh... [b]Doukeshi03[/b]

Your signature reveals your interest in the beautiful culture of goth and vampirism. Although many associate vampires with Bram Stroker and Dracula, you associate yours with Anne Rice and Lestat.

The header of your signature "...here endeth the lesson." reveals a particular confidence in your posts and in yourself. Although the quote has this statement, your avatar has a contrasting one. Its use of a mask show not of hiding from fear, but for security. It would say that you wish to hide yourself so as not to hurt others. Your signature's banner shows that you don't mind revealing your true self to those you choose.

You can be beautiful and kind, or ugly and powerful.

The final description "He wears woe..." reveal that your literary tastes are classical and developed. The use of similes in each of the sentances have an artistic backing that could only be appreciated by those of distinct taste.

To sum it up in one sentance, [spoiler]I wouldn't want you biting my neck.[/spoiler]

edit: does your name also have a hinting to nameless or Clowns in general?

-ArV[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a very deep analogy you have there, very interesting views. My user name is a Gundam Wing reference to Trowa the 3rd gundam pilot. True it doesn't really have any Anne Rice links but then again my sigs are constantly changing (I was thinking of making a new one at the moment actually ^_~)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I guess that my avi sets the guidelines that I do love odd couples and that I do support homosexual activities and/or close friendships.

My signature is the raver term P.L.U.R. Meaning Peace Love Unity Respect.... showing that I respect anyone who is willing to respect me, I believe in unity between all, peace is a must on my list, and love is always given to those who deserve it.

Don't get me wrong... I'll still kick butt if anyone provokes me. xD

My sn just shows that I like to consider myself cute overall. I'm not bragging, nor flaunting, but most consider me cute after talking to me. Kawaii-Seth is a mixture of Egyptian and Japanese words. "Kawaii" is Japanese for "cute" as "Seth" is Egyptian for "Appointed one" also the name of the God of Chaos.

Seth is my nickname, even though it's a guy name and I'm a female, but adding "Kawaii" to is add to the feminine, but tomboy-ish side... leaving "Cute Appointed One." ^.^

And my banner of Kakashi symbolizes my tie to the character and how much I love martial arts, mysterious people, and ninjas!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Kairi][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]

[B]Annie[/B]-don't know you at all...but from what I've heard from theres...simply The Boss :) alongside James of course...one in the same.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[color=darkgreen]I don't really know what you meant by this. But I will say I don't think my avi/sig/username suggest[s] "boss" ^_^;;

Like ^.^ said, I change my avatars frequently; and they usually reflect on my emotions.

Any other takers?

[b]Mimminx[/b]- Your banner....*giggles* Your banner is just full of good, clean humor [in a very innocent way...>_>] (and yes, I do remember that).

Your avatar...mmmmm..I loves cherries. And it the way they dangle, it's just torture T_T Shows me who's boss of me, lol. So, in other words, you are the master of an innocent sexiness (rawr ;3F) [/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]My username is "Billy Shears", because it is a fictional character from the Beatles concept album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". It is one of my favorite albums, and I'm nutty-coo-coo :animeknow for anything Beatles. I sign all my posts with "-the one and only", because thats how Billy Shears is introduced in Sgt. Pepper. The lyrics:

[QUOTE]And may I introduce to you/ The one and only Billy Shears/ And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band![/QUOTE]

My avatar is a small portion of an M.C. Escher picture. I forget the medium used, but the man staring into a glass ball sees things with warped perspective. Since I do those sort of things (I'll blow something way out of proportion to get my way), thats why I like the picture.

And my signature...well, its true, mean people do suck. :rolleyes:

I did myself, because...well the only other person who could have said all that is Ozymandius Jones. Also a big Beatles fan. So she would know all the references.

-the one and only[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I havn't read all the posts in this thread so that I can still post and generalize about sigs that have already been talked about.

Quincy Archer
I love your sig/ava combination. It shows you have a flare for drawing. Its simple, no colors, yet the subject of each is detailed making it a good combination. It shows you like Bleach, of course, which can give other clues as to what your into. Maybe you like the character styles of Bleach, or even the drawing style. Maybe I read a bit much into the drawing, but its really a work of art.

[font=trebuchet ms][color=mediumblue]Alright Annie...*stretches*

I'm gonna take a crack at you, since you already did Mimminx.

The line "Your Only Goddess" suggests power and control...in a very female form.

You signature ususally represnts your interests at any given time...and it also pays attention to those close friends of yours here on OB.

Your avatar is gorgeous and dark. Speaks of hidden secrets & passions.[/font][/color]

[size=1][color=gray]I'm probably not going to be very good at this, but I'll give it a shot anyways...

[b]Lunai[/b]

Both your avatar and sig image say delicate to me, with a hidden / quiet sadness that adds to the beauty of the images. The quote beneath the sig emphasizes that sadness, along with a need...a need to what, I don't know. Like I said, not very good at this :animeswea To sum it up, a tragic beauty.

"Bound, but not struggling" -- someone who has accepted the boundaries of her own life, the misconceptions and misunderstandings. Perhaps an analogy to life itself, or the individual in society. I can see how anyone could perceive a single person within society as 'bound.' Struggling would relate to nonconformity maybe, or the need to rebel, whereas not struggling would relate to accepting reality for what it is.

My two cents. [/color][/size]

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][QUOTE=Lucid][size=1][color=gray]I'm probably not going to be very good at this, but I'll give it a shot anyways...

[b]Lunai[/b]

Both your avatar and sig image say delicate to me, with a hidden / quiet sadness that adds to the beauty of the images. The quote beneath the sig emphasizes that sadness, along with a need...a need to what, I don't know. Like I said, not very good at this :animeswea To sum it up, a tragic beauty. [/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I think I made those ^_^.

Okay [b]Lucid[/b], Your sig says to me that you are serious and determined person. "I won't let this world exist without me" though attatched to Kuja, the object of your sig, also says that you feel part of the world and like to exist in it and be part of things.

The tone of your sig is dark and moody, which suggests that you are prone to deep thought and scenes that convey deep emotion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]doukeshi03[/B]:You seem to like anime a bit. You seem like you are a book reader...whether it be occasionally or frequently. your avi makes me think you are a person who has certain things to keep to yourself. Something that you would hide from someone else. I don't know hehe that was my attempt=P

OT: I'm just wondering if anyone can actually see my sig banner. If someone can answer in the next few posts, that'd be great. thanks
-Xy

[QUOTE=ThatOneOddDude]
In fact, I will reply to [b]Gemini_Pheonix[/b]. Well, you ARE a ghost in the Shell fan.[/quote]

Well, it's good to see that no one missed that part. ;)

[quote] There goes the easy part. You must be either high, drunk, or completely insane, because you are talking about catapulting teacups 0.o and Whiskey Tango... you know what, I give up. You obviously are a complex person that stands alone.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'm don't drink, much, and I don't do any drugs, but the jury is still out on the third part. Somehow I think you missed the joke behind my custom title. Complex, maybe. Strange, absolutely. For a description I like to use the word unique, which is a step between eccentric and clinically insane. :D

[COLOR=#503F86]There is such a thing as overinterpretation, you know ^_~

Heh, I was typing out a response about superficialities of images and things like that, but I guess there is a fair amount you can draw from the way people choose to display them and what they splice them with. So I would have been disagreeing with what I was saying o_o;

That said, a lot of the conclusions you can draw from aesthetics will only be superficial at best unless there's something you can read into (or you can guess [i]incredibly[/i] well):

with [b]Gemini_Phoenix[/b]'s, for example, most of it's Ghost in the Shell related, and since I know very little of the series I can only say that you like Ghost in the Shell, as has already been stated.

If you're looking into minor details, you seem to like your humour; "Pandora's Box: Warranty Void If Opened" and "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" are quite nice witticisms. And "Catapulting Teacups" suggests a further liking for a slightly more random brand of humour, too. So we have aspects of our senses of humour that can identify. I don't know whether you came up with them or not, but if you did it's cool.

But then, a lot of people have jokes and things in their signatures, many of which are quotes from somewhere else. So there's an alternative to every interpretation you read. Not that I think your Ghost in the Shell theme is done out of pure spite and irony or anything, but you never know. I think it'd be more obvious if it was, heh.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Annie][color=darkgreen][b]Solo[/b]- Your avatar hasn't changed since I can remember. But I can only say one thing that comes to mind about your av/ ban:

Rawr.[/color][/QUOTE]

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]I bet it really says that. XD

[B]Bloodseeker[/B]- You seek some kind of revenge or just blood in general.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Gemini_Phoenix]Well, it's good to see that no one missed that part. ;)

Hmm, I'm don't drink, much, and I don't do any drugs, but the jury is still out on the third part. Somehow I think you missed the joke behind my custom title. Complex, maybe. Strange, absolutely. For a description I like to use the word unique, which is a step between eccentric and clinically insane. :D[/QUOTE]

You also didn't catch that you were a [b]complex[/b] person who [b]stands alone[/b]. Get it, srand alone complex? Also, like you said about me, I think you have a weird sense of humor. I like the Pandora's Box thing though. I also noticed that your avi says Black Pheonix. Either this means that you are the kind of person who will always come back to something and are dark, or its the username of whoever made your avi.