OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NashvilleDream']I could have sworn it was Tohma but whatever... >.>.[/quote]
Both "Touma" and "Tohma" are perfectly valid ways to romanize the character's name.

[quote name='Retribution][SIZE=1']You seem to be simplistic, not to be bothered with overexplaination or looking particularly done-up. But that's not to say that you don't value your personal appearance. Your minimalism serves you well. Haha.[/SIZE][/quote]
I'd say that's pretty much true, actually. Although if I display minimalistic tendencies, they're probably due more to sheer laziness than anything else. :animeswea

~Dagger~

Dagger

Your name suggests that you prefer silent methods of killing to flashy ones. The words under your name suggest that you speak Japanese and that you are a Site Administrator.

I conclude that you are a Japanese assasin who is sent to patrol certain 'sites' (like, a particular hotel or bar) and quietly bump off anyone on your kill list who enters.

;)

[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]Prepare yourself, Xander Harris.

[b]S/N[/b]: Xander Harris is a character from [i]Buffy[/i]. Research shows that you started a thread about the said show. Even extensive research shows that you have a penchant for stories about nocturnal beings. Though a bit headstrong, you are a good guy. You care for your close relations and will do anything under desperate circumstances. You do not take your education seriously but has developed some strong bond with people you met at school, thus you remain.

[b]Custom Title 1[/b]:
"last, best hope of the free world"
A Google Search revealed that your C\T was a statement made about military nuclear power, Bush and Battlestar Galactica's William Adama. I take it that you were referring to the Commander. You do not give up easily on things that you are passionate about. A leader who operated using unconvetional methods yet, deep inside, can be easily casted into the stereotypical tough cop who always goes by the book... which kind of works for Bush as well.

[b]Custom Title 2[/b]:
"watashiwa moi, si?"
You know words not listed in [i]Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language[/i]. You are a Spaniard lost in Tokyo and have just recently asked a street punk about useful Japanese phrases.

[b]Signature[/b]: As your signature suggests, you dabble on Philosophy and have probably found the Fountain of Life, for it is the only thing more interesting than sex. You like anime and have a propensity for stories set in our time but still ring of the incredible and mystical.

And that, my friend, is the work of someone with zero knowledge in [i]Buffy The Vampire Slayer[/i] and [i]Battleship Galactica[/i] and relies solely on networks of Buffy fans and Galactica sites for factoids.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Delta[/B]

[B]Username:[/B] Maybe you know some Greek, since your username is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet.

[B]Custom Title: (I ♥ Geisha Skin)[/B] Unlike most people here, you actually love the Geisha skin. You may also know some alt key codes because of the ♥.

[B]Avatar:[/B] You like the color of pink and black.

[B]Signiture:[/B] I think that you really like XXXHolic at the moment because of you banner.[/COLOR]

[B]Japan[/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Username: You like the Japanese culture, or you could be Japanese yourself.

Avatar: You like beauty especially in that of a woman. Or you just like the Fantasy games, lol.

Signature: You want to make an impression on anyone you meet. You don't want anyone to just come across you and go "Oh I think I remember this girl.." you want them to think "That's Japan".[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy]lol. These analyzations of me really amuse me. Some of what has been posted is true....or a lot of it. I wonder if I should tell you what it all really means....ah what the heck...here goes...nvm...I like being mysterious.

[B]Lady Dust[/B]

You are still somewhat going for a Kill Bill theme or something that close to fitting that criteria when it comes to your username.

With your custom title...you can never seem to stick with one name for a very long time. After awhile, you get bored of your old one and switch to your new one. Switching from China to O-Ren, and now to your current one is proof enough for that.

Your avatar and signiture remind me of Kill Bill a lot. It has the South West feel to it. You are also a big fan of RPG's.[/COLOR]

[color=Blue][font=Trebuchet MS]I choose [b]demonchild781[/b].

[u]Username:[/u] It suggests that you like to be a bit of a devil sometimes, however, that while these devilish deeds are going on, they are relatively harmless.

[u]Signature:[/u] You look like that you like romantic things. The banner quote seems to be thankful for a chance at a love that may have been lost due to issues. The separate quote suggests that you are yearning for someone to protect you from something, whether it be life in general or specifics.

Plus you have good taste in anime guys ;)

Well that was sorter than I expected. Didn't want to go into too much detail.[/color][/font]

Reiku:

Avatar: Innocent and confused, probably how you feel as your life develops

Banner: You are a bishy lover! You simply love anime men....sniff sniff I'll have to fight you for the majority of them. lol

You seem to love belonging to something...a group, family, ect.

Plus you love rpging.

[B]Momo[/B]

I believe your sig/ava combinations shows your unique sense of style and dips a bit into your sexuality. The girl in the picture has a somewhat innocent look but the wink and the clothes offers a different perspective. The image is playful and fun, how I believe you to be. All the women from your sigs seem to like to wear make-up or are very interested in their physical appearance. I believe this to be an example of how a girl can be playful and innocent as well as naughty and fun. This helps us to sort of break the double-standard thats been set in place. Hope that was close.

You are very correct ^.^. Okay kakashi:

you seem like a big fan of final fantasy. Plus from what I've seen, you seem like a senisble person and by the banner and avatar you seem to want a I don't care tough fighter look. plus you also love rpging.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, like most people have probably already stated, I would say that you are REALLY going through a Peach Girl phase right now, seeing as how your username is Momo and your banner and avatar are both of her. She tends to be flirty, and fights for what she believes in, and a hopeless romantic, and so you live vicariously through her, wishing that your life was her sort of fairy tale where no matter how many bad things happened to her, her man would always pull through for her.

By they way, I love Peach Girl, lol.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]Queen Asuka

Username: Hmm, this is a hard one. I am assuming that you see yourself as a Queen, a Japanese queen by the name "Asuka" I am not exactly sure though. It's a hard nut to crack.

Custom Title: *Plush Mistress* lol, you don't know how much I love this cutsom title QA. I am guessing that you love plushies (me too) and you call youself the leader of the plushie's. Lol I love it..

Avi and Sig: Ok it's evil Chii (Eldaa I think) floating out of a lake... I have come to the final analysis of: You are a plush Chii named Queen Asuka. Ta-da.

Lol..that was a hard one. And so far the only person who took a guess at mine was wrong![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]
My turn ^^ I'll do...
[b]Lady Dust[/b]

[b]Username[/b] - Lady suggest that you are very considerate and poised for your age. Your seen as mature and someone you can depend on. Your also unique and you love it. You also have a dust fetish.

[b]Custom Title[/b] - You never like to stay the same and are constantly changing and improving your imagine. You like to feel like a chameleon.

[b]Avatar and Signature[/b] - You like hot weather and the desert. It also seems like a metaphor for again your constant changes, but no matter what your personality and friends stays the same. It suggests that no matter what, you'll always be around and the same person. You also like Rodeos. Yee-haw! (okay so I'm not really sure about that one)

P.S. By the way Momo I like Peach girl too :)[/SIZE]

[color=gray][size=1][b]Pumpkin[/b]

[b]Username:[/b] Ehh, not much to say here. "Pumpkin" is not only a fruit, but I suppose it is also commonly used when parents reference their small (usu. female) child. The image comes to mind of a father calling his daughter 'Pumpkin' -- once again, a complete assumption.

[b]Custom Title:[/b] This reveals that you can be both 'sweet' and 'bitter', characteristics that I am sure you (as well as the rest of us) can identify with at some points in our lives. You can be charming, caring and kind at times, but as the situation and environment around you provokes, that sweetness can turn sour depending on outside influences (i.e. social factors). And once again, we see the theme of fruit or sweet-oriented foods "Pie" and "Lemon"...I'll get back to you on that one, heh :animeswea

[b]Avy and Sig:[/b] Kinda connects with what I said up in "Username" as both images appear to be of a somewhat young-looking girl...a shot in the dark there. Given what the girl's wearing, and the expression on her face, this further conveys your playful, 'sweet' attitude and your willingness to express who you are. Aside from being somewhat sexually provocative (which I don't have much to say on :P) I'd have to guess that my above analysis is the general gist of your avy and sig. Oh, and you are proud of your RPG and other-forum connections, thanks to the links beneath your sig ^^[/size][/color]

[size=1][b]Lucid[/b]: Chances are, you like to think of yourself as a sensible and logical person, or alternatively, love the word and how it rolls of the tongue. If the latter is true, you might not even know what the word means :p

Perhaps at the moment you are mourning a death, feeling lonely, or perhaps depressed. Or possibly it is just the aura of a lonely heart that ytou want to give off. And the odds are you like whoever it is in your banner & avatar.

More insightful conclusions from the Baron.[/size]

[COLOR=#FF0055][SIZE=1]Be prepared for silliness, because Baron deserves it.

From the fact that your avatar and banner both show spilt paint, this may reflect that you have attempted art and failed miserably and therefore threw your media all over the place, showing you have a lot of built up tension and very little patience.

It of course could also show that you like the disorganised look in art, which may reflect on you as a person being more laid back and away from the general crowd.

The fact that you quoted Alan makes you totally awesome. I also know for a fact that you are Australian, which makes you even better.

Your custom title is Exotica; I think this further shows what I mentioned before about being different from the masses. Rock on, mate.

(Unless it stands for ?Exotic Dancer?. If this is the case, I?m both worried and intrigued, ^_~)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b]Lucid[/b]

Well, first of all, you automatically go on the cool list because you have KUJA in your banner & siggy ^^

You seem to be at least semi-depressed, you think a lot about things that most people wouldn't spend time on. You look at the past and at yourself, maybe you lost something important or made a stupid mistake you obsess about; we've all been there right?

I'll give this a go and say ... you're a dreamer that prefers dreams to reality. You don't recognze the good things you have because you are always longing for something else even if you don't know what. Because of this you are generally in a somewhat depressed state.

Wonder how I did?

[SIZE=1]What the heck...

Here we go, [B]lokis01[/B].

[b]Avatar[/b] Looks like a child in robotic garb, perhaps? It's also rather dark, perhaps hinting at your current mood. Also, I gather a feeling of being tied down or imprisioned in one form or another.

[b]Sig[/b] Is also pretty dark, and so I'm concluding you're pretty sad/depressed, or you think it looks cool. The quote on it [the banner] hints at not knowing when to stop, or a disbelief of some sort. The quote independent of the banner actually makes alot of sense. Very thoughtful, although I have no idea how to apply this to your personality.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Retribution][SIZE=1]What the heck...

Here we go, [B]lokis01[/B].

[b]Avatar[/b] Looks like a child in robotic garb, perhaps? It's also rather dark, perhaps hinting at your current mood. Also, I gather a feeling of being tied down or imprisioned in one form or another.

[b]Sig[/b] Is also pretty dark, and so I'm concluding you're pretty sad/depressed, or you think it looks cool. The quote on it [the banner] hints at not knowing when to stop, or a disbelief of some sort. The quote independent of the banner actually makes alot of sense. Very thoughtful, although I have no idea how to apply this to your personality.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Nah, not depressed at all, just fascinated by all thats dark .. but I do feel very tied down (I never realised it before but my name "LOKI" is the name of a god that has been bound over a rock waiting the end of the world). The quote in the banner is from the guy in the banner ... it may be to small to notice but he has a heart in his hand and knives in his head indicating that he didn't know how to accept "NO" when rebuffed in love.

The Avatar is just a mask ... like the mask we all hide behind when online.

The quote under the banner has nothing to do with me, it's just shamless advertising of my website on Norse Mythology ... you neglected to click the word Asgard didn't you? :mad:

oops ... changed my sig, which I do cause I like messing with photoshop when I'm bored. That kinda trashes this thread for me.

[SIZE=1][B][U]Delacroix[/U][/B]

The words on your banner show that you are perhaps resentful towards some people, maybe people who have hurt you in your past, and the words on your banner show that you feel that you have something to say about yourself that needs to be heard.

Also, the colours show that you like to stand out from the crowd, and be different from everyone else. Maybe it's that you don't like conformity, or maybe, again, it just shows that you have something to say that you feel needs to be heard.

If you read this thread again, then tell me how I did.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#FF0055][SIZE=1]I salute you, Anarchy, as you pegged me pretty damn well. The words in the banner/avi are from a song, but the only reason I like that song is for the lyrics...guess it balances out, no?

So, yes, Anarchy congrats because I am not conformist in any sense of the word, I'm glad you could notice that from my silly little graphic. ^_^

I'm actually not sere what to say about you, since I don't know the guy you have in your banner and the word 'Freeze' means nothing to me because of that.

I'm very sorry. u_u

*ph41l3d*[/SIZE][/COLOR]