OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

[quote name='Roflocopter][size=1][color=darkred] I think 15 pages in enough comments for you to know how to do this. ^_^ Oh yeah, I am an NGE fanboy, and yes, *gasp* My favorite color is red. NGE, for your information, is an anime phenomenon made by gainax. It is often misinturpreted for being very biblical, which the biblical aspect of it is just a theme. The term NGE stands for Neon Genisis Evangelion (Pronounced ayvangelion) which means, New begining of the gospel.You should reall check it out, midori. I am loud aroudn friends, but not by myself. I guess it is just because of addreniline, and the funness of making people laugh. I have 22 best friends actually. My entire class are my best friends. They practically live at my house. And take my food...[/color'][/size][/quote] [size=1] heh cool. and i have a friend that has two friends i know that say they like his house and they take his food. it's kind of funny of listenening of when they talk about it. i'm quite by myself too. but i act weird over the internet sometimes... >.> not a whole lot, but there is a small mood swing

[/size][quote=Kiarue][i]OOOh, someone shold anallyze me if they want to! :catgirl:

Edit: Sorry for all of the misspellings (actually won a district spelling bee)

[color=DarkRed]Welcome to the OtakuBoards Kiarue!

Please note that double posts are not allowed on the boards. I combined your posts so there wouldn't be a double posting. If you need to add something to a thread directly after you just posted please use the "edit" button and add to your existing post. I suggest you re-read the rules before you continue posting.

As it stands now your post is spam. Make sure when you respond to a thread that you actually add to the subject at hand. To participate in this thread please give your opinions on someones signature, avi and username then someone will do the same for you. If you have questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators on the site. Thanks! -Panda[/quote][/color][/i]

[size=1]Eh, why not. i guess i'll give it a shot kiarue.
screnname- umm... >.> i'm not sure about that one, but i'll take a shot out of it; a) you like the name, or b) it is your name in japanese or some other language...
Avitar- Your avi shows that you a) like cuddly things such as a rabbit b) you like pink and you can be childish in ways c) you just think the picture is cute
Signature- The lack of bannar in your signature indacates you a) don't want an avitar or b) you're a new member and don't know how to get a bannar c) you simply didn't check the show your signature
( :animedepr i did that once and it got me ticked off until i ACTUALLY relized why my signature wasn't showing :animeshy: :animeswea

[b][color=DarkGreen][font=Verdana]
Be careful not to double post in future, MidoriWaterfall. I've had to merge together your two consecutive posts. If you feel the need to add something after already having posted, just hit the 'EDIT' button in the bottom right of the post.

[/font][/color][/b][/size] [right][b][color=DarkGreen][size=1]-Blackjack[/size][/color][/b]
[/right]
[size=1][/size]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MidoriWaterfall][SIZE=1'] heh cool. and i have a friend that has two friends i know that say they like his house and they take his food. it's kind of funny of listenening of when they talk about it. i'm quite by myself too. but i act weird over the internet sometimes... >.> not a whole lot, but there is a small mood swing[/SIZE][/quote]

That sounds like something I do with a friend of mine, except I don't sleep over and It's extremly obvious I don't live there.

Username: I love Disgaea: Hour of Darkness and the character Vyers (aka Midboss), if you have not played that game, do so, and you will love it.
Avatar: Sprial is awesome and the main character is very clever, just like me. :animeswea
Signature: Azumanga Daioh is one of my favourite series and Sakaki is the coolest character, one of my fave anime characters ever, and the cat rocks.

[color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Here's an object lesson in why you should read [b]at least [/b]the first post of a thread before posting in it, heh.

Message to [b]Midboss, killa kid[/b] and [b]Dhampir Nyoko[/b]: the point of the thread is to try and analyse what [b]other people's [/b]sig/avi/title/username says about [b]them, [/b]the idea being that then [b]someone else [/b]analyses yours.

For instance:

[b]killa kid
[/b]You evidently like to project a facade of toughness, although obviously like anyone's username that could just be an in-joke. Your lack of avatar and signature could indicate that you just haven't been bothered to do anything with them yet, or that you don't put much stock in how you present yourself to others. 'black-rikku', I presume, is an anime or video game reference (FFX...?).

Also, killa kid, you need to brush up your punctuation a little. You could do without the confrontational tone, too :animeshy:
[/font][/color]

Guest cApNhOwDy
My avatar says that I like Outlaw Star. My custom title says that I own all. My signature says that I enjoy bitching in my LiveJournal and I like playing DDR.

[quote name='cApNhOwDy']My avatar says that I like Outlaw Star. My custom title says that I own all. My signature says that I enjoy bitching in my LiveJournal and I like playing DDR.[/quote]
I'm going to try my hand at this. I think from your avatar and post that you have a somewhat bright outlook on life at times. You seem bubbly and enjoy having fun at all costs. Your avatar shows that you think life is about movement and jumping from one adventure to the next. The statement about your liveJournal tells me you enjoy communications between people from simple interactions to full blown deep soul searching.

I wonder how close I am, if I'm close at all.

My user name says that I like cats and I was 14 years old when my cat died.
My avatar says that I like Final Fantasy and that my fave character is Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2.
My signatures says that I love anime, that my fave animes are Wolf's Rain and Cowboy Bebop, and that my fave characters are Tsume and Faye.

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#CC0066"][b]Username[/b] : Grecords must be a nickname that you use for either your email address or your friends.

[b]Custom Title[/b] : Unit 07 suggests that you like futuristic things and might find it to be a hobbie. Or you could simply like sci-fi anime and shows like Futurama. Just a guess.

[b]Avatar & Signature[/b] : It seems you don't really have a signature yet, this could be because your new and you haven't decided to post a banner or message of some sort up. Your avatar suggests that you like robots and technology. Especially things that involve the future.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I choose Blackjack just cause he's a mod and...I love him? :animeswea

[I]Username:[/I] Maybe you like the card game? Who knows, but my speculation is this. Those normally associated with the name 'Blackjack' are usually risk takers. People with strong personalities and witty train of thought. This relates to the game as well. You must be able to read people and their expressions as well as create your own expression to throw them off. This takes skill and comes easy to those who have the ability to put on a front, or bluff as they call it, to fool people.

[I]Custom Title:[/I] Political interests I suppose. Politics aren't really my area of expertise so I can't say much here. Lets just assume you like to vote lol.

[I]Sig/Ava:[/I] This of course is the most revealing about the personality of the infamous Blackjack. I'm not sure what anime the character is from in your sig so I'll just leave it be and assume you like anime as a whole lol. Your involvement in Ichigo's RP shows interest in writing and that you have good taste. As far as RP's go the story for this one is very complicated and by the time I actually thought of a character it was closed lol. The quote "Everyone wants to be a hero" is quite true for the most part. Even people who act as though they're "evil" or "badass" some might call it really just want the attention and admiration of others, which is really what a hero is. The sig is obviously made by Ozy and well, shes a genious, once again showing good taste *thumbs up* lol.[/SIZE]