OtakuBoards

3 Worst/Most Annoying Songs

Kamuro

[COLOR=DarkRed]Recently updated my list due to over-exposer to **** via my sister.

Candy Shoppe: I literally here that song everyware I go... It's in the malls, its being played in class, it's being played by my sister at insanely loud volumes... God its such a terrible song that it saddens me. Its depressing knowing that some talentless singer can talk to a beat and suddenly become a multi-billionaire. ******* rap... Death to new-age music, bring back the Golden Age!!

Boy Bands: I can't believe that boy bands EVER got popular. Lets face it, not one member of any boy band that ever existed can sing. Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, B4-4, I don't give a ****, none of them can sing! Their similar to rap, they have no musical talent!

The last good singers were spawned circa 1995, and that's pushing it. Nothing on the calibur of The Beatles, The Tragically Hip, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Rush, David Bowie, The Guess Who, and the list goes on and on, has come out in the last 10 years! It's no wonder our generation sucks so badly.

[/COLOR]