Filipinorocker1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
[quote name='SarahPatricia' timestamp='1292899533' post='703018']
I'm not really sure what my first manga was. Maybe it was Naruto. .... [size="1"]or maybe not [/size]
[/quote]
[size="3"] [/size][font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Oh gosh... Naruto... Although it wasn't my first manga (actually, it was my third) I remember how awesome I thought to was. Anyway, my very first manga was actually RuroKen. I'm still convinced that Watsuki is a freaking genius.[/color][/size]
[/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"]Yeah, that was definitely the biggest nail in the Naruto Coffin... Don't get me wrong, I liked the main story. But there reached a point where it felt like there was more filler than plot. Sort of like... well... yeah... There anime is the only thing that comes close. However; I will admit that Naruto holds a dear place in my heart,[/color][/font]

Mine was Dragon Ball Z father of all intense fighting manga and anime. I am a new but experienced manga artist working on over 8 different titles! I have two partners. Three manga artist working on one project at a time. The possibilities are endless! Here are some of the genre we will have.
Horror. romance. slice of life. fantasy. action. drama. and many more!
as you can see we are chop full of ideas. if you have any questions contact us at the e-mail address below.
[email protected]
we will do our best to answer any questions you have. =)

• 2 months later...
The first manga I read was I guess the last chapter of InuYasha online (because the anime really didn't have an ending.) After looking around online some more, I read the whole Chibi/Cheeky Vampire series, which really started my love for manga. Then after that it was Furuba. That was the one that made me start looking for better manga (and anime) and got me buying them. I own all of furuba now, and my manga tastes have become somewhat more "gory" and "violent" lately. As with my anime.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[size="3"][color="#008080"]the first manga i've ever read was Imadoki Nowadays but nobody seems to know it. even i can't remember what happened, i read it so many years ago. i remember when i was a kid i watched pokemon (1st anime), inuyasha (2nd), and case closed (3rd). now that i think about it, it probably wasn't such a good idea for a six or seven year old to watch demon slaying and murders right before i went to bed. oh well haha[/color][/size] Edited by sakuraiplum