OtakuBoards

Songs that get on your nerves

ChibiHorsewoman

I agree. I listen to both rock and rap.
I just thought I'd defend rap for a change.

But I get what you say'in' :angel:

People look at me funny for like'in'
Green day, evannessance (sorry if i spelled it wrong), My chemical romance and No doubt.

I can give two good reasons why.

when I listen to rappers like, Tupac and Nas. I hear them talking about how bad things in the African-American community is. not like alot of thing are today.

when I listen to rock bands I hear them talk about how hard it is to fit in or how you feel inside and stuff like that ya know?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Osaka]I agree. I listen to both rock and rap.
I just thought I'd defend rap for a change.

But I get what you say'in' :angel:

People look at me funny for like'in'
Green day, evannessance (sorry if i spelled it wrong), My chemical romance and No doubt.

I can give two good reasons why.

when I listen to rappers like, Tupac and Nas. I hear them talking about how bad things in the African-American community is. not like alot of thing are today.

when I listen to rock bands I hear them talk about how hard it is to fit in or how you feel inside and stuff like that ya know?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
I'd say you need to put down the New Age rock and pick up a copy of, say, 2112 or The White Album, or Dark Side of the Moon. New Age rock is to similar to rap, or blues, it's too complainy. [/COLOR]

"Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" by the Bloodhound Gang bugged me for a while... But only because I couldn't figure out what foxtrot uniform charlie kilo meant ^^: At least I know now. Phew

That and anything from Britney Spears; she can dance... But I'm sorry, SHE CAN'T SING... She sounds like a goat! :animesigh

Guest nightsky_angel
pop i dislike greatly. it doesn't have anything meaning ful in the lyrics. i don;t Kelly Clarkson. [soorrry whoever likes her but...yea] and britney spears.

[color=#cc0000][size=2][font=Times New Roman]^You might want to brush up on your spelling and grammar... it will grate on the members' nerves pretty quickly. And I happen to think that while Britney Spears has let herself go from her earlier (I mean WAY earlier) days, Kelly Clarkson is a brilliant singer who deserves some credit. The girl writes her own material and has a beautiful voice. (She's hot, too ^.~)

Let's see... "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent is #1 on my list of annoying songs. Not only does it sound exactly like a previous song of his, "The Magic Stick", but then all the little 4th graders hear it and run around singing, "[i]I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop, oh no girl don't you stop, you go until you hit the spot--WHOA![/i]" :animeangr The don't even have an idea about what they're REALLY singing about.

Then there's "Lonely" by A-kon. I hate the song. It's extremely obnoxious. I mean, the opening is a little chipmunk-y voice singing "lonely, I'm so lonely... etc." Ugh. I loathe the song, and my friends and I make fun of it all the time.

I'll add more if I think of anything else.[/size][/color][/font]

:catgirl: Can I name muisc that gets onn my nerves? -Bluegrass and Reggeaton.

I'm not hatin but I was just in CT for the whole summer and all I heard was Reggeaton...I'm gettin sick of it now AAHHHH :animeangr

A song that get's on my nerves is that fairly old Kyrptonite song by 3 Doors Down...That go on my nerves :animesigh

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]

Songs that annoy me...

I think I'd have to say.....

D.H.T- Listen to your heart. But only because my cousin plays the song over and over and over again.

Ooh and did you guys know that Paris Hilton made a song.... :sick:

Ugh I so freaking hate her she'ss like the epitome of... Eckiness... Or BS. Im not sure what to say about her.

But I think thats about it![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]