OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan: Oh I am Bryan! I live...well lived about 4 miles that way! -points west- Well does anyone know what happened here? One minute everyone was around me, then this [I]thing [/I] came, and next thing I knew, everyone was laying on the ground covered in blood. Some how a concrete slab fell on me, so it didn't see me, but what the hell was it?

Treme:....oh?....yeah something similir to that happened in the bunker i was hiding in....

Ken:Siren's right we can't stay up here forever..

Treme:....we could head out of the city....we need to survive and their was a lot less undead and mutants out of the city....

o.O i don't what your talking about Siren ;) , oh names mixing together O.o to many rpgs...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treme:*Watches bryan go to sleep*I am not tired so I am going to stay up....I will keep watch.... *Treme looks up at the stars*

Treme:*looks down from the stars*well my father was sent off at the biging of the war...I don't know what happened to him but i presume he is dead...Me and my Mother lived here till about 3 days agao where we started heading for one of the many bunkers...they wouldn't let her in but allowed me to go...She stayed outside the Bunker the whole time till the nuke fell...She died happy knowing her kid was safe...*looks at the ground*...what about yours?

*Treme stands up and steps inbetween Siren and Bryan*

Treme:hey don't start off like that now....we need to stick together....

Ken:but he's right we don't know much about Siren....

Treme: Fine keep an eye on her *shrugs*just let's refrain from killing each other without giving them a chance...

*looks at the horizon and sees the boney hand.*

Treme:well their goes any safty we had...EVERYONE WAKE UP!!

*Treme jumps up and pulls out his sword then runs to the edge of the building and begins cutting the hands off the undead*

Kevin: Look like the undeads want to play.
*pull out his glock and put in explosive round*

Kevin: Hi mister undead.
*he unleash a wave of explosive round at the undeads*

Kevin: Looky their head blew off. Hehehe