OtakuBoards

Chaos Eaters: The Outbreak Begins [M-LVS]

bogger3k

Katrina awoke feeling better than to be expected, but didn't have time to dwell on it. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"You're up." [/COLOR] Katrina looked at him and narrowed her eyes slightly. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"?Dante?"

"The one and only,"[/COLOR] he said. A normal look crossed her face very briefly. She couldn't help but hug him, just short of tearing a little. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I thought you were-" [/COLOR] she choked. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"What's with the makeover?"[/COLOR] she managed to grin slightly.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante let out a laugh. "Still same Kat" He looked at his arms and the connected blades. "Actually my human appearance was my makeover. And my suppoessed clone was still the real me. I just faked my death so I could go report my findings then came back up and influenced those scientists to make a clone of the body and I took over it" He shook his head. "And here I am now, a guardian.

James heard a blast come from the gate, he turned quickly to see it was shrinking away. The doorway had been destroyed, it didn't matter to him, he hadn't planned on living through this anyway and hell was all that was waiting for him. He turned and marched waiting to see who else that bastard would send after him. He was still here, that voice that guided him for so long, the one who tempted him, he was waiting at the castle, laughing at him. James was filled with a pure hatred, that was beyond comprehension. He marched forward and a smell filled the, otherwise putride, air. It was a familiar scent, it comforted james. Where had he known it from. Like a rock from the sky it hit him and jumped to the air as a set of long claws shot from the ground toward his chest. He managed to make it clear of the attack and looked down to see yet another woman standing there. This time he knew who it was "Mother, it's been a long time." The woman began to cackle like a hyena. She looked up to him with these dark eyes "My sweet boy, come to your mother. I'm going to send to sleep, now do as mother tells you." She lunged to the air at James and swung with her claws, she didn't seem much more menacing then his sister, he would purge her quickly and move on. he drew his chains and struck with unspeakable force, latching them to his mothers arms. She pulled at them, but couldn't wriggle free, James closed the gap quickly and intneded to make his first blow the last. He was moving with great speed and percision, as he drew to the final few feet he saw a flash and was over come with a burning as a powerful blast pushed him back and drove his to the ground. He looked up and saw his mother floating in the sky, holding a glowing purple orb "Now now, mommy dosen't like it when you try to hurt her. It's about time a gave you your punishment." She dropped the orb on to James who tried to hold it, but with little success. The energy seemed to burn like nepalm, even after it was gone he could still feel the burning. Why was she so much stronger then his sister?

Dante looked over the edge. "Oh no" He picked Up Kat and flew down to the ground then set her down. "Here" He handed her a small orb. "This will create a feild arond you so you won't get hurt"

"Ok"

He rushed and hit Jame's mother in the side sneding her through a building. Dante landed next to James. "I see you met your mother and have already fought your sister. Each of your parents joined the Devil's ranks cause he promised them a way to take revenge. Your sister was a one of the top lower demons. The ones the angels are fighting which aren't that strong. Your mother was twice as strong as her so you might have a little trouble. Your dad on the other hand, let's just say he was my other second in command. Kain was actually my third." Dante stepped back. "I won't get involved in this cause it is personal but if you need me I will be right here" He disappeared as a blast struck where he was standing and Dante reappeared by Kat. "She has very bad aim"

James watched the smoke clear "Dantes always got to put his two cents in." James laughed a little, then set his attention on his mother again. He whipped his chains at her as she took back to the sky. As she did James diverted them to catch he ankles. He leaped to the sky charging her once again, his mother drew her strength in again and prepared to strike. The blast fired and James crossed his forearms in front of his face. Once the blast came within a few inches, he pushed his forearms forward like a pair of scissors, catching the blast. He locked it in his arms and began charging to his mother again. He spun his body and threw the blast back at her she flew over it and as she did James took the high ground above her and drove the barb of his chain into her skull and out of her bottom jaw. He swung her on the chain and slammed her to the ground. He brought his knee crashing down on her limp body, he then set his hand on her forehead and a bright flash comsumed her body. James looked down to the ground "Now you can rest peacefully mother." As he began to rise again his body began to tremor violently "No. Not now, why now?" He said as he fell to one knee "I've taken on a lot of hatred. I have to hurry." His body trebled and horribly as he got back to his feet.

Katrina's eyes went wide. What the hell was happening? [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"What's with James?"

"It's all the hatred he's taking from his family. It'll try to take over again."

"Not good." [/COLOR] She didn't like the way he looked. Worse than before? [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"He's going through so much internal conflict crap?isn't there any way to help?" [/COLOR] she asked, worried there was nothing to do but stand and watch as a friend dug themselves in a deeper hole.

Dante walked over to James who was barely standing up. "You sure you can take your father"

James nodded as a portal opened and a tall man stepped out. The man didn't look to threating but Dante knew otherwise, he hqd trained him.

"Good luck" Dante stepped back and saw that the rest of the demons were slain and the angels were srestoring everything back to normal.

James stood perfectly still, it was as if he was being paralyzed by his fathers presense. James braced himself for his father who was standing with a smile on his face, not a menacing one just a normal one. His father walked very casually up to James "Nice to see you again son." James kept his stance strong, but was suddenly over whealmed by a wave of energy and sent flying through the air. James smashed through the fondatin of a near by building and it began to rattle and shake. James quikly got out from inside as it began to come down, he looked down to try and find his father. He felt a light touch on his back, without thinking he turned and let his chains fly. He felt a gust on his back and then burning on his back, he was driven to the ground with such speed he didn't even realize he had moved. James tried to pry himself from the ground and as he mad e his way to all fours he could see his fathers feet. The rigth foot came up quickly and slammed right into James' face. This rolled James to his back, his father then grabbed him by the neck and started taking gut shots at him with his open right hand. His father dropped him and James landed on his knees, he began coughing up blood. James moved quickly and tried to catch his father with his chains, but his father was already gone. James realized what was happening and began to turn only to recieve a flat foot to the side of his face, this caused him to slide across the ground. His father walked over to him, he still couldn't get off the ground. He grabbed James' ankle and swung him over his head and onto the ground. James was going to get killed by his own father if he didn't think of something. His father grabbed his neck again and picked him up and started driving his knees into James' gut. James felt a burning on his neck and was blown to Dantes feet. James' father spoke again "Dante, I didn't picture you to be one to partner with such pathetic life forms."

"To tick people like you off and make you ask that question" He bent down over James. "Need any help yet?"

James shook his head. "No, just need to catch my breath"

Dante helped him to his feet and watched him stumble back out. "1....2....3" James came back sliding to a halt in front of his feet. "Still trying to catch your breath?"

James stared at the ground "Shut up, Dante." James turned to throw his chains at his father who was now next to Dante. James tried to turn back and caught his fathers fist to the side of his head. He flew through the building next to them, as he rose again his father was standing over him and grabbed him around the face. James tried ot pry his fathers grip off him as his fathers finger tips began ot dig into his skin. James threw hiis foot up and finally caught his father in the head getting him to let go of his face. James as bleeding pretty bad and getting worse. He jumped to the air and tried to fly as high as he could. He climbed higher and higher til he reached the cloud cover as he broke the clouds he saw his father already there. His father came at him with a strong kick and caught James in the ribs. As James felt his ribs crack, he grabbed hold of his fathers leg and drove his barbed chains threw his legs. His father groaned as James fell to the ground pulling his father behind him. James pulled them down and they both collided with the ground. James rose, coverd in blood, stumbling over himself and coughing up blood. His vision was fading and growing blurry, he couldn't feel his limbs anymore. He turned to the right and saw his father rising from the ground, simply dusting himself off. James wasn't going to lose like this, he was going to send hsi father to where he belonged and this wasn't it. James whipped his chains toward his father, who then whirled around them. As his father came closer he drew the chains tight and caught him in the middle. James was running on adrenaline, he slammed his father through a wall, still bound by the chains. James used all his strength to try and put his father down. He pulled the chains and his father came at him and James jammed his knee into his gut. This sent his father flaying down the street tot he end of the block. James dove after him and laneded on top of him and began to pummel him violently. He slamed him with his fists, driving the tips of his barbs into his fathers skin. He seemed to be olding out til his father charged and sent james flying into the air. James managed to catch himself and took on a hover in mid air as he watched his father rise back up "This is not good." he looked down to Dante "You and Kat need to get out of here. I have one last idea, but you two might want to get some distance."

Katrina nodded with a smile. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Of course. I wouldn't dream of running either." [/COLOR] She looked over at James saying, [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Besides, in a way we're both that stubborn you'd never win the argument anyway."[/COLOR]

ooc:I'm a bit writer blocked myself...

James looked to them and smirked "Suit yourselves, but don't blame me if you get yourselves blown up." James scrammbled to his feet and looked ot his father, who was finally showing signs of battle fatigue. James sent loose his chains and grabbed hold of the two buildings next his father and began to pull them down. His father looked up and saw them coming down and quickly went the air. James saw him jump and took his opportunity. He latched his chains onto his fathers ankels and pulled himself up to his father and locked him up in a full nelson lock. His father struggled violently as James spoke to him "Let's go together." James looked straight up to the sky and began to chant a spell. As he spoke the air became thinner and the sky became brighter. A column of light appeared where he and his father were floating. It first appeared translucent, but began to grow brighter and soon James and his father could no longer be seen inside. The column began to draw thinner and thiner to it morphed like a latex coat around the two bodies. The column drew to a threads with then the top and bottom began to converge on Jmaes location in the column. His father could be seen still struggling violently, but with no success. A point apeared just above there heads and it started to expand outward, in a flat shape. It began to take on the look of a halo and it grew larger and larger. It reached twenty feet in diameter and stopped. A light mist began to fill the air, in shone with a golden hue. It brought with it he purest intentions and emotions. James began to shine the same color. Suddenly all the mist rapidly began to draw back to James and as it returned a shockwave ripped loose and cleared much of the streets, only Kat and Dante were still standing as everything around them was driven back. The gust, despite all it's terrible power, was warm and comforting in it's nature. James father could be heard writhing in pain as the light around James became brighter and the wind blew harder. The halo decended around the two and began resonating with a strong force. This caused a great deal of the neighboring structures still standing to crack and fracture. Still Kat and Dante watched on, unsure of how to feel. The energy was so warm, but what was it suppose to do? James looked to the sky again and it was as if the heavens opened up to him. A brilliant light landed on him and a large obelisk appeared from his forehead. It was a large chain of circles interconnected by these strands, the whole thing tinted a light blue. James could be seen speaking but only one thing was heard from where the others were "...Tree of life...". The massive obelisk stood around thirty stories and began to resonate like the halo. In about a seconds amount of time, the halo and the obelisk converged on James point and began to fall into him. Another column appeared this time one of fire. At first the area was disturbingly calm despite the mass of fire pouring from the earth, then with a sudden charge there was a shockwave that even began pushing Dante to the limits of his strength to maintain position. The two looked on as if they were hypontized, the fire shown the same color once shared by James. The column began to fade and as the dust settled nothing could be seen.

occ: I leave James fate with you and I'll go with whatever you want

OOC: Since I see this is comng to an end I guess I will work teh happy ever after chain of events now

Dante watched as everything turned back to normal or mostly normal. The entire area was completely gone. Dante lowered his barrier and closed his eyes. In his mind he saw James and his family happily together and James was in his human state. Then he saw James in his other form as Micheal's right hand man. The second greatest posistion in the heavenly army beside Micheal's. Nothing could beat him though and James deserved that spot. Dante opened his eyes and turned to Kat. "What will you do now. i am bound to this earth and now only you, Jory and Kyle can see me. I cannopt always be here for i must protect this planet until there is no one left. I leave you with two choices. Go now and continue your life and have fun, then i will see you in heaven, or I can bound you to here as well and we can continue to be together, but will constatnyl be fighting evil at every turn, no one but Kyle and Jory can see you. I leave it to you" He awaited her answer

Katrina was silent for a moment as she thought severely. It was a big decision after all. Looking at the area, she had one of those 'it's finally over moments'. Taking a deep breath, she knew that if otherwise she would regret the choice for the rest of her life.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I'd like to stay with you. If it's not too much trouble of course."[/COLOR] she said calmly, immediately more certain now that her words weren't just thoughts.

Dante brought both hands up and placed them on Kat's shoulders. A bright light surounded her then disappearreed, leaving a parin of bright white angel wings on her back. He wrapped his amrs around her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "You wanna get to work right now or go somewhere nice and romantic before. Wait don't answer that" He closed his eyes and took them onto of a large white cloud. "Hey look I can see your house from here" He gave her a kiss on the lips.