OtakuBoards

Chaos Eaters: The Outbreak Begins [M-LVS]

bogger3k

Dante laughed. "Ask him" He readjusted Garet who let out a moan of pain. "All's I know was that I got front row seats and didn't have to pay a dime. Too bad you weren't there it was pretty good. Walk with us and maybe after I drop off this dead weight"

Garet gave him an evil look.

"Okay, almost dead weight. Then maybe I could take you to out to eat somewhere. That is unless your too busy" He slowly started to walk again.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?I saw the tail end of things,?[/COLOR] Katrina said. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?Looked interesting enough.? [/COLOR] She started walking next to Dante, and couldn?t help but let out a small grin at Garet?s reaction to being called dead weight. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?Heh, if he?s almost dead weight, you just might end up going down with him for that comment,?[/COLOR] she laughed. Yes, laughed. For some reason Katrina was feeling a bit more relaxed around these people, if that would be the right word to use.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] ?Why would I be busy??[/COLOR] To her it seemed like a weird question, but hey you never know. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?But the answer?s, no. I?m not busy.? [/COLOR] She accompanied the two to the infirmary. They all got a weird look from the doctor, who wordlessly said something along the lines of ?what the hell?? [I] ?He?ll be sore in the morning...?[/I] Katrina thought.

Kyle's hand roamed down Jory's side and back up again trying to make her feel more comfortable being there with him. He broke their kiss and quickly removed his shirt and went back to kiss her again. They did for a short time and then he stopped. "Um... Jory if this is moving too quickly for you we can stop right now."
Her reply did not come in words. All she did was put an arm around he body and pulled him down onto her. He got the message right away and began to find the bottom of her shirt so he could lift it off. God what a day.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Dante looked around the room as he set him down. He opened up the door for katrina as she walked out. He lit a cigeratte and handed her one. She took it and Dante held up the lighter and flicked it on. "So where do you want to go?" He put the lighter in his pocket then brought out a bottle of rum from another.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]"What do you have a whole fidge in there?"[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]"I don't even know what all I have in here" He took a drink as they walked down the hall and handed it to her. "So where do you want to go?"[/font]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Garets eye suddenly sprang open and he saw two nurses looking his wounds and sewing him up, one of the nurses saw that he was awake and immediatly grabbed a syring with anestetic in it.

[B]"You touch me with that I'll break that arm."[/B] The nurse had a frightened look on her face, she put the syring down. Garet sat up and turned so his legs were haning over the edge, he rubbed his neck and then cracked it, he grunted with a smile on his face. The nurse was moving towards him to stitch up another wound when he swated her hand, she retracted her hand defensivly.

Garet hopped off the table and carfully stepped onto the floor, readjusting to his weight. Balancing himself so he wouldn't fall over on his face, he fixed his weight and rolled his shoulders, he grabbed his blood stained shirt off the table and slipped it on.

The nurses just stared at him, they looked at each other as they saw him stand and readjust to everything. Garet looked around and found his jacket just thrown on the floor, he shook his head as he bent over and picked it up and threw it over his shoulder. He looked at the nurses.

[B]"You shouldn't disrespect an agents stuff."[/B] Garet leaned a little to his left behind a sheet and saw Kain lieing in a bed, with white wrap around his shoulders and ice over his bruses and face. Garet smiled and turned back to the nurses.
[B]
"Or you might just end up like Kain over there."[/B] The nurses gulpped and Garet laughed a little, he walked out of the office with the nurses trying to stop him.
[B]
"Mr. Jax, your not fixed up yet. We still need to take care of your ribs."[/B] Garet stopped, he slowly poked his side and cringed.

[B]"Damn, that hurts."[/B] He turned around and went back in, he found the table and sat back down and pulled off his shirt.

[B]"Make it quick."[/B] One of the nurses ran over to one of the many cabinets that lined the room, opened one of them and pulled out a roll with white, mesh cloth on it. She ran back and pulled some off to start the role, the other nurse had some adhesive stuff and put some in her hand. She touched it to his side and he flinched just barley, he rubbed it in softly and made sure to have an even coat on his rib cage. The other nurse put the end of the wrap on it and started to wrap it around his ribs, after a moment or two he had the white, mesh cloth wraped around tightly. He hopped back on the floor and put his shirt back on, and threw his jacket over his shoulder once more. He started to walk out but stopped in the door way and turned his head to face the nurses.

[B]"Thanks. Hope I don't end up here again anytime soon."[/B] The nurses gave a nervous laugh and Garet walked out of the room without noticing Darren leaning against the wall. He chased after Garet and tapped him on the shoulder, Garet turned his head and saw it was Darren. His face went from pissed off to a warm smile, he rested his hand on Darrens shoulder.
[B]
"Did you get my knives?"[/B] Darren reached behind his back and pulled out Garets knives, Garet took them quickly and smiled.

[B]"Thanks, at least he won't have any proof I did this."[/B] Darren laughed lightly.

[B]"That is true. Lets walk."[/B] Garet shook his head.

[B]"Sorry but have to go check on the team, also I need a cigeratte. And Dante's the only one with them."[/B] Garet ran off another hall, Darren laughed out loud.
[B]
"Crazy bastered. Figured he would quit smoking after his little run in's. Well I guess that he will never change."[/B] Darren was still laughing and went down a hall way back to the break room.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

James tinued to sit quietly til te PA in his room called him to the main floor. He slowly stoodand looked around for his blades, shirt, and jacket. He gatherd them and put them on one at a time. He turned and left his room in the same somber silence as he had while he was in there.

On his way down the hall he noticed blood stains in the break room, on the wall. He walked over to get a better look. He reachedout and touched it and he saw a flash, It was Kains blood on the wall. How did he know, he just did, courtesy of his 'punishment'. He knew that it was probably Garet though he had no proof and didn't really care. He brushed off these findings and continued toward the elevator.

When he finally arrived at the top floor, after paying Kain a visit to laugh at him. He found that Kean and Darren were once again the reception team. " I just keep running in to you two." They all laughed a little. James turnig somber again " So, whats wrong?" Kean now to appearing far more serious " It's them. They're on there way here." James turned pale " Do you think they picked up on me?" Kean just maintained his composure " I'm not sure, but we have to prepare for the worst." James changing from a somber look to a determined one " I'll go. tell the rest to cover the base." Kean now seeming shocked " But you can't do it alone, you'll die in vain." James looking more determined " Not if I use my power." Kean and Darren shock for a moment when Darren stepped forward " But that could... You know.. change you into one of them." James now growing blea again " Don't worry, if it cmes to that I'll cut my own head off, I won't burden anyone else or put them in danger."

James walked toward his bike in the corner of the warehouse when Kean cut him off " I can't lt yo do ts man, your my friend." James looking at him a little happy and a little irratated. Kean looking at hm again " Liten the oters wll help you, your not alone." Jaes now mor upset "Yeah bu 'd rather it were ony me in danger. Hell two of 'The others' are civiians with almost no experiencewith eaters and we both kno hese ones ore n a totally different level." Dean just looked on pleading " Come on man just don't do this alone man." James now fally feling his concern " Fine, but'll tae the lad on this one." Kean appearing relieved " Fine,whatever, yo can lead just.. thanks man." " Whatever, put out the message." Kean turned and wentdown the elevator.

After hleft James turned and looked around " Okay It's all clear." He took his bike and went outside " Sorry man , but I've got to do this my way." He hpped o nd revved up his bike and sped off in the encroaching darknessof the city. He was headed for the source and nothn would stop him.

Jory moaned lightly as his hand met her bare skin and giggled as his fingers touched her ribs. He smiled against her lips and began to move his fingers slowly across her ribs making her laugh. She looked up at him and smiled and then cupped his face kissing him. She lifted one leg on his right side to make it more comfortable and arched slightly as he kissed her neck. He looked down at her and she saw the uncertainty in his eyes and kissed him gently.
"I'm not afraid. I know your here."
He pressed his forehead against her's and nodded.
"And I know your here as well Jory."
She nodded and lifted her shoulders enough for him to slip her shirt over her head.

Dante walked down the wall talking to Katrina as he heard noises coming from the room nearby. "They really need to get do not disturb signs in this place" He knocked on the door. "Keep it down in there. You can here all the way down the hall" He contiuned walking as Darren came around the corner.

"Hey I need to..."

Dante threw a couple cigerattes to him. "I know"

Darren blinked aboutsly confused. "How'd you know?"

Dante laughed. "Just a wild guess" He felt the voices in his head grow louder. He had learned to ignore them but they were getting unuaslly load. "To much chaos in this place, let's go to the gym and you can show me your moves" He headed to the gym.

With the shirt tossed to the side he let one hand follow her ribs onto her back and the other felt down her smooth stomach and across the button of her pants. He pulled it loose from it's hole as he found the snag on the back of her bra with the other hand. He began to move down to her collar bone kissing tenderly and softly brushing his tounge along the bone to tickle her.

Jory moaned and giggled as he did this. He knew that she would respond this way. It was just like their real first time. She seemed just as into it as she always had. Her bra slacked as he unhooked the back of her bra. She lifted her arms and removed the bra herself and gazed down at him with wanting eyes. He nodded and moved his kisses from her collar bone and further down until his head was between her two mounds. He moved from left to right giving both of them their equal share of kisses and licks.

He felt her hands run across his shoulders and onto the back of his head rubbing it gently. By her moans he could tell she was really enjoying this. He moved down further for a moment so he could finish the job he had started with her pants. The zipper came down and they slid off with ease revealing her already wet panties.

"You really want this don't you?" Kyle teased.

"Of coarse I do." Jory said pulling on his chin to get him to move further up all the way so her face was up to his. "Now you've done a lot of work. I think it is my turn." She giggled a little and kissed him full on. She shifted her wait so Kyle fell sideways and was soon under her. She strattled his body and rubbed his bare chest abd lightly dragged her fingernails across the skin. She looked behind her and could see the risen buldge in his pants. She smiled and backed down his body a bit. She opened up the zipper and felt around inside. As soon as she found what she was looking for she smiled up to Kyle.

"You're not..." Kyle asked, but she nodded really quickly. His pants were removed as well as his boxers bringing his member out of it's cage. She then bent over and planted a kiss on the tip that was followed up with several circles with her tounge. A wave passed through Kyle's body. Oh how he missed this, all of this. Just being with Jory was so wonderful. She took a moment to take in a breath before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and slowly beginning to suck on it. She would experiment with depths into her mouth to see how much it pleased him and it almost all did the job more than well. Her tounge constantly moving to help increase the pleasure.

"Jory I'm about too..." She stopped at that precise moment and he didn't climax. Instead he sighed a bit of relief. He wanted to finish her properly. She sat back up and smiled, but it was hidden really well by how red her face had become. Kyle sat up and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back down to the bed making sure to turn her so she was on her back. He pushed his lips onto hers again as he felt into her damp panties and found her slit. He teased it a little getting her to react with tiny squeaks before he dug two fingers between her petals. She jerked a little not really ready for the pleasure. He played around inside of her and even pressed against her clit a few times to get her to moan a little louder.

"Kyle I don't want to wait any longer." She said and he understood. He took a moment to remove the panties and throw them in a little bundle. He got over her and she spread her legs wide for him giving him a great veiw of her lower lips. He was positioned perfectly. She wrapped are legs around heius back and arched her back slightly. "I'm ready for you to take my virginity...again." He smiled and kissed her one more time.

He slipped his member into her knowing that there would be no hymen to break this time. She shuddered in pleasure as did he. He began to pump himself in and out fof her slowly to get her used to the motions and the pleasure. Soon enough she began to match her thrusts with his and he sped up. She kept with him too. Each time it drove him deeper into her and them both closer to the peak. Her small moans began to grown into soft screams. He could feel it approaching.

"Kyle..." She forced out.

"Me too..." He replied knowing what she meant.

Suddenly the pleasure in both of their bodies became a lightning storm of ecstacy. Her juices flowed around his cock and onto the bed as he emptied his seed deep into her tight pussy.

After that was over they both breathed heavily for a moment before he slid his softening member out of her and laid down next to her. This hadn't been something he had expected. It had just happened, but he was so glad that it did.

"Jory...I love you." He brushed his hand through her hair and across her cheek.

She smiled. "I love you too Kyle."

Katrina laughed lightly. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?Eh leave ?em be, they?re getting re-acquainted.?[/COLOR]

Walking next to Dante she looked confused at the ?too much chaos here' comment for a quick moment. [I]??So can he like sense-you know what, lets just relax and enjoy the moment.'[/I] She thought, pushing it to the back of her mind. Her expression returned to one that was very hard to read. [I]?Gym, eh??[/I] Katrina had a small flash back to the last Physical Education class she attended. They were playing dodge ball that day?she almost grinned at the thought of seeing the red marks on several faces.

Dante walked through the door and took off his shirt, revealing his red and black

arm and scars all over his body. He pulled out his new sword which was katanna

that was almost twice the length. He held it with one hand ude to his left chaos

arm's strength and swung it around a few times then let it rest on one side of his

shoulder. "So what's your weapon, or do you even have one?"

Jory sighed and rolled over to face Kyle, she smield and blushed lightly.
"That was amazing..."
"Always was."
She blushed more and sat up looking down at him.
"Kyle, what if something like this happens again?"
"I'll be right here waiting for you."
She leaned down and kissed him lightly.
"I'm glad."
She lay down next to him and wrapped a leg around his and her arm around his waist, her warm body pressed against his.
"I wish things would go back to normal..."
"I know love, I know."
She closed her eyes and relaxed.

Katrina carefully watched Dante swing the large sword around easily. She tried to hide how nervous she was as she took a position across from him, but most likely was failing miserably. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Well, James was going to let me use a shield that belonged to his grandpa?but personally..." [/COLOR] With a slight of hand, she pulled out a small knife while turning sideways to face him. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"...I'm better at small blades."[/COLOR]

A smirk found its way to her lips, but quickly faded as she took a deep breath. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I wouldn't last 30 seconds. I don't fight like you guys." [/COLOR] She pointed the end of the knife at Dante before hiding it again somewhere unknown to him. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"A regular school yard brawl or a fist fight in the street I can handle. No problem. But the fighting you do? Not exactly my area of Expertise."[/COLOR]

Dante smiled. "Not a problem" He threw his sword making it stick in the wall and went into a fighting stance. "Street fighting huh?" He wnt in under her punch and blocked her incoming leg. He quickly came up behind her and pinned her arms. "Come on you can do better than that" He gave her a kiss on the check as he let go. He watched her as she swung and missed. "Gotta..." A foot nailed him in the ribs.

"Follow through?" She smiled.

Dante stood there for a second. "Alright, now that its" He smiled as they contuined throwing punches and kicks. He never hit her once but kept putting her in judo holds. He had red marks on his sides and chest even one on his face from when he let his guard down. She was pretty good but hands could not save you from a eater. "Alright" He picked up tow wooden swords and handed one to her. "Hand to hand combat is good but when fighting eaters it will only get you killed. Here I'll help you learn how to use various weapons"

Katrina held the wooden sword in one hand, parallel to the ground as she studied it for a moment.[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] "Alright," [/COLOR] she said. Automatically she griped it like she would a switchblade or dagger.

"Loosen up a bit," Dante said. He took hold of her hand, adjusting her fingers a bit. "It'll be easier to move." [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"It's weird," [/COLOR] Katrina replied. "You'll get the hang of it," he laughed. Dante proceeded to show her some basic moves, of which Katrina mimicked. At first it was difficult, but soon she started to get the idea of it. She was still a little clumsy though. What would you expect from a beginner?

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Ok, I think I'm getting the hang of this?a little,"[/COLOR] she said while starting to relax her mood of complete concentration slightly. She paused long enough for a quick, innocent smile. To bad that didn't show behind her red contacts.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]((Bah! parents and their rules....they begin to get to you after a wile))

"Ah!! Man am I so bored!" Tenjo started yelling out into the top of what was a ceiling. He really was bored though even if he seemed like he was making a commotion for almost no reason. He though he had heard some kind of commotion before hand, but it turned that there was nothing going on at all. There was nothing happening around this base and although he didn?t seem like it on the outside. He was still a little tense at what has just happened to him in these last days. He couldn?t find a chair down where he was so he just leaned back on a wall. He took out one of his guns and carefully looked at the new attachment that he had found earlier on.

"This thing is still getting on my nerves. I mean seriously why would something like this be lying around a high and mighty place like this? It seems like its something pretty useful on a gun and all. So now all I have to do is push this button and... AGH!!!" the blade again shot out at his wrist slitting it, sending the blood spilling out over his arm and slowly onto the floor. "D-Damn it all! These things better be useful to me because their dangerous just to have with me!"

He hurried his way down the corridor trying to find some sort of a bathroom to wash it off in or at least hide all of the blood coming from it. After looking for a good amount of time he finally gave up. He looked down at the deep crimson color flowing out of his wrist and gave a painful sigh. He took out a vile out of his pocket and poured its red contents out onto his wound. He held in his scream felling the intense stinging sensation. The flow of the blood stopped and just left the wound wide open for anything to infect it. For his current situation he just simply ripped off some of his coat and tied a tight knot over it to have some pressure to hide up his wound from any outside bacteria and went around looking for something he could use to stitch his wound up.

"Wow. These things are dangerous." he gave an almost hysterical laughter.? Man oh man I?d better be sure not to sit down on these things. Or else that would mean that my leg would be gone. Well seeing on how I'm never going to take these things back out again unless there really needed. I'd better treat them with the poison now."

He put both of his guns onto the floor and extended the blades without getting hurt himself and searched his pockets for a vial but found that there was only one left." Damn...I must have really been using these things up...this is all I have left...I mean its not bad, but if I just had that one it would become an invaluable weapon for me." He poured the yellow liquid onto the blades. The liquid itself formed into weird marks and patterns on the blades. It stayed that way until the liquid finally burned its way into the metal. Not at all making it weaker it, but in a way making it stronger. He retracted the blades back into the casing on his guns, and rose and walked off in search of a science lab. Some of his blood from his wound still was dripping to the ground slowly. It seems as that his wound had reopened without him knowing wile he was modifying his weapons.[/COLOR]

Dante showed her more and more moves. She got them all down in a matter of minutes. "Alright next. Try to hit me"

"What?"

"Try to hit, come on" He spun the sword around as he waited for her to come after him. "Oh and whats up with those red contacts, I mean whats your real eye color" He blocked her first attack then her second one. She was getting better and better with each strike.

James roared through the syreets of the city heading toward the source. He could feel it call to him, like a wolf howling in the night. It was calling him, it wanted him. He finnally reached a point where the darkness became over whealming, the eaters were here. But the source was still further away. He causually stepped off his Harley like nothing was wrong, to spite the fact the streets were totally empty. Through the darkness came prying eyes, eaters watching him and preparing to strike. With a flick of his wrists the two blades from his coat drooped and locked into place " So, if you want me..... STEP UP AND GET ME!!!" James screamed through the empty streets.

In that instant James sensed a dark presense draw nearer to him, just one. He approached at a steady, yet relaxed pace. As it stepped in range of the street lights they would go out before he could get a good look. As the darkness grew he could feel the other eaters draw closer to him as well. Finally the only two street lights still on were the one he stood under and the one in front of him. He saw a sillohouette in the light. Though of eveil presense, it didn't appear like the others he had seen before " What are you? Your not like the ones hiding in the shadows your much bolder. I ask again, what are you? answer now or you won't get a chance" He said in a commanding tone.

Unsure what to do, James stood perfectly still. Then he heard laughter. It was the creature. It sounded almost human, but there was a supernatural feel to it he couldn't explain 'almost familiar' he thought to himself. The laughter stoped and then a voice " I suppose I've been rude." said and almost echoing voice " We have never met, yet I know you very well. No wait, I'm mistaken we met once, but it was long ago." Said the voice speaking to him as if they had always known each other. James now growing angry " What, you mean when I opened the book. Were one of the one to escape?" James said sounding almost curious " Me, oh no, I'm still trapped, but soon I will be free." the voice proclaimed. James shutterd uncontrollably, he could feel the voice in his bones chilling every inch of his body. James went to a prone position as if to prepare for battle when the voice spoke " Now, this isn't our time to fight. I'm not your enemy, I am your friend and I will grant your wish." James suddenly over taken by his anger, soundlessly sprang forward with great speed at the creature. As he came within a foot or so of it all the lights came back on in a flash. When he regained his sight he was already gone, then a he heard it again " Soon you and I can properly meet, but not now I Still have deal with the trouble makers." The voice said calmly as if from nowhere.

All the evil that once surrounded him was gone. Not one single presense was left behind. " Where did you go? Get back here and fight me" James said loudly. There was No response. All he could think about was the last thing he mentioned, the 'troublemakers'. It was all to obvious he was after the others. James jumped on to his Harley and spun it around. He looked out ahead of him to see nothing but the deserted street ahead. He revved once and sped off back to the warehouse before that thing got there " They're not ready for something like that and .... maybe none of us are." He deverted his eyes to the starry sky for a second thinking back on the creature. It's essence alone was over powering, how could they fight something like that?

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"?green/blue. That's their real color,"[/COLOR] Katrina said as Dante blocked her yet again. Getting more comfortable each try, Katrina started to not hesitate as much with each strike. Her moves became a little more fluent, and there was no way she was giving up.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Incase you were wondering about my hair color too, this is it."[/COLOR] She said, taking a step back. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Except for the green." [/COLOR] Brushing a bit behind her ear, Katrina took a deep breath before trying again. Each strike was blocked, and blocked again. Each and every time. It wasn?t too long until Katrina?s energy started wearing out, and her breathing a bit heavier. She gave up, stopping to regain her breath.

James continues to roar toward the warehouse, praying that he's not too late. He fades in and out of focus constantly on the brink of a nasty crash. As he nears the pier he fells sting, like the arrival of a new dark presense. He stops immediatly and steps off his bike calmly and slowly. He slowly surveys the area around him, threr back. The eaters have returned in great numbers and are hiding, though doing a poor job. He can see claws, teeth, burning eyes, and he can feel the cold wind of there evil. He stands as if waiting for someone 'Maybe the creature will make a reappearance' he thinks to himself. But the creature dosen't "grace" him with his presense. James realizes this is probably just ment to slow him down. " Fine if that's the way he wants it" James flicks his wrists and the blades drop " Then thats the way I'll play it."

One after another the eaters came at him, growing more vicious with each attack. James simply played along and sliced them to bits at there leisure. After so much time He realized that it had been to long and there numbers weren't decreasing, if anything there were more now. It was now or never he had to make his move and get the hell out of here. James drew back his blades and went to one knee. He set his hands on the ground and bowed his head slightly. He began saying an almost incohierent chant over and over. Another eater stepped forward to come after him. James remained perfectly still, as if he was waiting for death. The eater made a single bold lunge. It breached the ten foot mark and in a flash was taken by a black light now eminating from James. James looked up, his eyes now glowing of the dark light, and rose to his feet. The eaters fallterd and James capitalized. There was a flash....

James, after who knows how long, regained consiousness. Still on his feet and only slightly shifted from his original position. What happend when he opened his power he was never sure, he almost always lost consiousness. He shook his head and mounted his bike. He started on his way back to the warehouse now fearing the worst. As he arrived, he stepped off his bike and slowly walked to the side of the building. Suddenly there was a laugh. James snapped his head up to the roof to see the same sillhouette as he did back on the street. But it was different this time, before the creatures presense was almost paralyzing, now it was like he didn't even exist. The creature looked down, the white teeth of his smile gleaming down on James " My how strong you are. I never would have guessed you had that much power. You are going to surpass my expectations." James filled with rage like he had never known " Son of a bitch, get down here so I can kill you!!" James screamed. The creature simply smirked " I told you, I am not your enemy. I am here to grant your wish. However to do that I first have to relieve you of whats holding you back." James now seeming relieved, realizing that means he hasn't done anything yet, as the creature continued to smile " You could be stronger if you just opened it up more to me. I could give you all the power you ever wished for. That's why you used it right?" James without another thought snapped a shuriken out of his coat only to have it deflected in yet another flash of light " I'll see you around." Said the creatures disembodied voice. James rage now changed to fear. 'Had he escaped inside he thought' though still he didn't sense any presense, but he knew he had just seen him. "He has to be here"

Dante blocked another strike after she had regained her breath and caem up behind her. "Gonna have to pratice at that" He gave her another kiss on the cheek then took up the two pratice swords and put them up. The voices in his mind grew, but he paid no attention. He took his sword from the wall and rested it on his shoulder. "Come on, let's get something to eat. Just let me take a quick shower" He walked off to the gym showers and turned on the water. He stretched as the water began to gorw warmer. "Damn, can't get over how good she looks and she's got a good personality to go with it" He suddenly fell to one knee as the voices grew stronger than he had ever felt.

"Hello Dante" A single voice spoke instead of the entire group. "You remember me. Don't even try to think but let me just say this. You are going to die"

Dante shook his head as the voices faded. "Oww" He began to wash his hair. "Ive taken to long, damn voices keepin me from getting back out there to her"

James ran back inside to see if there was anything wrong. Strangely nothing seemed disturbed, but maybe he was down below. James jumped on th elevator and began his decent. As he came to the bottom level he still saw no sign of a battle. It was just buisness as usual, nothing strange. Where could he have gone, he wouldn't have just left. He came to kill and he wouldn't have left without killing someone. " What is his game?" James said aloud as Kean came up from behind him and smacked him once across the back of his head " Asshole, where did you go? You said you were going wait for me to get everyone else ready and we'd leave together, but could you wait nooooo. And who is he anyway?" James whipped around and looked Kean right in the eye and in a manic tone said " Listen, I'm sorry but right now I'm in the middle of something important." As he said that James turned and ran down the hall in the opposite direction.

He was determined to find him, He had to be there. James went through all available rooms and questioned every person he met in the hall, recieveing quite a few strange looks. After almost an nothing, not even a tip. He started to think he was insane, like he had dreamed it all up.

Just when he was ready to give up the search he heard a voice. the creature was trying to talk to him. James looked around him frantic, but saw nothing. It was to quite to make out what he was saying, but it was definetly the creature. He had to find out where it was coming from. He began to run toward the storage room where the extra weapons were kept, he could feel it coming from there. James flew in the room and saw, standing at the far end, that sillhouette again. " James nice of you to join me. Just chanting a prayer or two to pass time." James once again could not sense his presense. 'How was he doing this?' James thought to himself as he spoke " What are you planning? Why haven't the others noticed you? Why is it you choose to come out to me?" The figure simply smiled and replied " Because I have no intrest in the trash here. Your the only one I want to see. You and I are destined to be one, ever since you opened the book." James whipped out his blades once again, the seeming amused " Why is it always fighting with you? Oh well, I suppose that you and I won't get along until you see the light. Until then, just wait for me alittle while longer, soon everything will be dealt with." the figure stepped back slowly and James lunged at him. James met him as he enterd the shadow, there was a clank of metal. He had escaped once again. To spite this, James now knew he was in the building,but no one else seemed to notice him. Why was that? James sat down on the floor and stared at the floor. "Am I going crazy?" He said to himself in the dimmly light room.

After a half an hour he got up and left the storage room. As he moved down the hall he passed the showers and saw Dante step out. As James passed Dante asked " Hey man you sensed anything.... strae around?" James stopped stunned " You mean you can sense it? " Dante looked at him puzzeled " Yeah, what is it?" James didn't respond he just turned and continued down the hall. He wasn't sure if he was worried or relieved. On one side he wasn't crazy and on the other there was something loose in the compound.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Garet was walking through the halls when he found Kyle's room, he was about to knock when he heard noise and Garet stopped and backed away.

[B]"Oh, don't want to mess with that."[/B] Garet walked off another direction and shortly met up with Darren who had a cigerette for him. Garet smiled and took it, he stuck it in his mouth and Darren drew a lighter and lite it. Garet took a deep drag, he pulled it out between his fingers and exhaled with the smoke following. He patted Darren on the shoulder.
[B]
"Thanks man."[/B]

[B]"Don't thank me yet. We have a problem."[/B] Garet looked at him curiosly.
[B]
"What is it?"[/B] Garet took another drag.
[B]
"James is gone, he took off on his motorcycle with one of the students you guys picked up and he was heading to the Eaters central."[/B] Garet looked at Darren hard.
[B]
"Where is the Eaters central?"

"Somewhere down town, a wearhouse down there."[/B] Garets looked intensified

[B]"You should have gotten me sooner."[/B] Garet walked around him heading for the exit of the base, Darren walking next to him.
[B]
"Shouldn't we get the others."

"No, they are all busy. I'm going alone."[/B] Darren moved in front of Garet, standing in the center of the hall way.
[B]
"You are not going to go alone, you will die."[/B] Garet placed his ahnd on his shoulder.
[B]
"Can't live forever old friend."[/B] Garet held out his hand, Darren gripped his forearm and Garet grabbing his.
[B]
"Live free.."[/B] Garet said.
[B]
"Die well."[/B] Darren responded, Darren nodded at him and released him. Darren moved and Garet walked on, just before he went out the door he stopped and turned around to look at Darren.
[B]
"Hey, tell your family I'll be there for this christmas."[/B] Darren chuckled softly, he didn't believe Garet would return. But one can always hope.

[B]"I will." [/B]And Garet turned back and walked through the door, Darren went back to his work. Garet was in the garage of the base and saw the soldier guarding the vehicles, he came to attention seeing Garet. Garet beckoned him to follow.
[B]
"What's the fast vehicle we have?"[/B] The soldier thought a little and went over to a bike that was covered with a sheet, he yanked it off and Garet saw a jet black, aro-dinamic motorcycle.
[B]
"It is one of the fastest.... but it hasn't been successfully tested yet."[/B] Garet looked at him, then back at the bike.
[B]
"It will do."[/B] Garet walked over to it and sat firmly on the seat, the soldier tossed him the keys and Garet turned it, the engine roared with emence power courseing through the bike. Garet kicked up the kickstand and twisted the handle a few times to feel the power, Garet cracked his neck one more time and turned the handle quickly.

The tires peeled out and Garet sped off into the darkness of the sleeping city feeling the power increase and becoming incredibly intense, Garet thought the bike might fall apart before he got anywhere. But he needed to get to James before he did anything he would regret in the end.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?Sounds good,? [/COLOR] Katrina said. She herself felt in need of a cool down rinse off. Walking over to a bathroom with a shower space down the hall from the gym, she turned on the water expecting to be back around the time Dante was done. She would have loved nothing better then to take a full shower, but that would be kind of pointless without a change of clothes. [I]?I wonder if I?d have to ask permission in order to go home and grab some fresh cloths?ha. Good thing parents are out for the week,?[/I] she thought.

After getting dressed again and squeezing the excess water from her hair, Katrina walked back toward the Gym and saw James heading further down the hall. She took a thick red ribbon from her pocket, and used it to tie her hair in a ponytail as she moved. Using a foot to open the door, she stepped back into the room while finishing her hair and leaning against the wall. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]?The calm before the storm??[/COLOR] she said quietly to no one in particular.

James was almost back to his room when he bumped into Darren. Darren shocked " I thought you left!" James looked at him concerned by his statement " Yeah, I just got back a little while ago." Darren now with a look of concern said " But Garet just left to eater central to get you." James a bit concerned now to " Who went with him?" "Noone." Darren said softly. James turned back to the elevator and went back to the top floor. 'This has been one hell of a day' James thought to himself as the elevator rose. When he reached the top he realized that the prototype he had been developing was gone. he turned and saw a lone soilder " Hey you. What happend to the new motorcycle that was here?" The soilder seemed a little dazed " Another agent just left on it." James ran to his harley in the forner and hopped on it. He knew that it could never keep pace with the prototype, but he had to get to Garet and quick.

James peeled out of the warehouse and headed toward the central. Garet was going to need his help, noone could handle that place alone. As he steadily in creased in speed he heard a voice. It was the creature. It was talking to him, but he couldn't tell where it was nor did he care. The creature chuckled " You go through so much trouble for these pests don't you. Why put yourself through it? You know they all hate you now. I'm the only one who cares." James doing all he can to filter out it's attempts to get his attention. Now the laughter became more persistent " Oh, you are to much. You try to save this trash even though he can't protect himself. He's useless to you, you only need me. Soon you will see that, but for now it would serve you better to suffer through the rejection and loss." The laughter now becoming very loud and slowly fades to the roars of the motorcycle.

James pulled into the downtown area near the source. His hair was on end. He could barley stand the cold that he was experiencing. He had to find Garet before he got into real trouble. After a short walk around he found the prototype proped against the wall. " So, he shouldn't be to far." James said to himself, to calm down. The dark power all over him was clouding his perception, he couldn't sense where Garet had gone. James stood still for a moment " GARET!!!!" James scrreamed in hopes he would hear. No response came. Now he was even more concerned. 'What if I'm already to late' James thought.