OtakuBoards

i'v gotta riddle

coolkam007

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

Never! I can't tell you the awnser, it's a riddle. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]Good, you shouldn't tell the answer, I heard this riddle before. (pulling my hair and try to remember). I'll figure it out soon or later, I need sometime to think. Or, someone figure it out before me [/color]

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]OK,..another good old one...:

A man lives in a flat, 50 floors up...
He takes the lift (elevator) down, everyday to work...
After work,...he takes the stairs up to his apartment..
Why?
(HINTHINT: Sparked off by Cloud's riddle)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]He's also a midgit...can reach the button that will take him to the ground floor, but cannot reach the button that will take up to the fiftieth floor.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]He's also a midgit...can reach the button that will take him to the ground floor, but cannot reach the button that will take up to the fiftieth floor.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Yah,...hehe..
that was my first riddle ever..
it was told to me, like,...when I was 4..
yup,..ickle ickle me..[/b]

Cam... we get HIbVE it's Bee Hive.... Transtic said it first.

The guys asked, "Where do the liars live?"

I have absolutely NO idea why the first midgit killed himself.

And the guy in the feild... I swear... like morning dew... im going to be bald soon... TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!! :bawl: i dont know!! i cant figure it out! waaaa

Okay here's my riddle...

Rich people need it,
Poor people have it,
And if you eat it,
You'll die.
What is it?

no it's not cardboard.

My sister got this in an e-mail. We spent 3 hours trying to figure it out. Her boyfriend finally figured it out, but here is what we said... and no, none of these are the real answer...

we said..
Toto, the wicked witch of the east, dorothy, the lion, (we had just watch the WOZ) love, a heart, underpants god and a million other things...

you'll slap yourself when yu get it

AARRRGGGHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! More, more riddles!!!! Can't figure them out!!!! Brain's going to bust any minute!!! Can't figure out Neo's one, and now I can't figure out your one!!!!!! *checks if brain has busted, and notices that head has lost weight!*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Rich people need it,
Poor people have it,
And if you eat it,
You'll die.
What is it?[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I know! I know! But you just posted the riddle, so I won't tell yet..... Someone else can answer this one.[/FONT]

The awnswer is Nothing.

For the reply to my riddle. No the awnser is not "Where do the liars live?" Because you don't know if you talking to a liar or a truth teller. So the lair might say they live on the truth telling side ( But you don't know it is the truth telling side) which is not true.

If you want a riddle look at my riddle a few pages back, no-one has awnsered that yet.

[B]* dances around Neo Cactur *

You got it! Nothing!

* stops dancing *

I didn't get it? damnit

:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
what do ya mean you don't get it?! you're the one who posted the damn thing!

[B]

Rich people need it,
Poor people have it,
And if you eat it,
You'll die.
What is it?

[/B][/QUOTE]

You are wrong. Keep guessing. I found this riddle while i was playing Baldurs gate 2. It's Fate or Hope... i'm not sure... i'll get back to you on this one...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Uh....Okay, the guy is a famous midgit, and he works at a circus. The piece of wood is...a walking stick, or something. Someone's shortened it, so he thinks that he's grown. hHe commits suicide because he think that he's no longer the shortest guy in the world...

Or something?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Close enough.

The stick was 2 feet tall. He was a dwarf that worked at the circus. he came home and the stick was cut off. He thought he had grown... so he picked up the gun and shot himself...

If i'm roght you heard this riddle before cera? No beginer can get it first try with no hints or clues...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]...
Yes your right :bawl: ... from what i do remember the possible answers for this were:
Air
Fate
Hope
Money
Greed
Life
Nothing [/B][/QUOTE]

How can one of the answers be money. Rich people don't need money. And rich people don't need greed either.

Why don't yu write the company called Blizzard and ask them "Why in one of your riddles in Baldur's Gate 2 you put Money as a possible answer???"

How can life be the answer too? can you eat it?

No...

Can you eat hope??

Some poor people and some rich people both have hope...

You have to think, it's a riddle...

Could you post it up again?

Right now i'm much to tired to look through the pages at your posts to see where you posted it... Tired.....

- :sleep:

Here it is:

There is a man looking for his friend, he walks into a town and in this town there is a line down the middle. On one side of the line lives the 'Truth tellers' on the other side lives the 'Liars'. The man has to find his friend who lives on the 'Truth tellers' side, but in the daytime the people are all mixed up, they are on either side. He can ask one person, one question to find out what the Truth telling side is. But he must find his friend before nightfall. What question does he ask?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Here it is:

There is a man looking for his friend, he walks into a town and in this town there is a line down the middle. On one side of the line lives the 'Truth tellers' on the other side lives the 'Liars'. The man has to find his friend who lives on the 'Truth tellers' side, but in the daytime the people are all mixed up, they are on either side. He can ask one person, one question to find out what the Truth telling side is. But he must find his friend before nightfall. What question does he ask? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, is it set in the day? Because your riddle says that in the daytime the people are all mixed up. But it doesn't say if it is night or day.

Hmmm,i think i have part of the answer... someone else might wanna make it better and re-phrase it...

Fire....

It's the answer...

He could burn down the liars places so all the liars would rush to their houses while the truth-tellers run into their houses. He would go to one of the truth tellers, and ask them.

See, Fire is always an answer. Even though this isn't the correct answer i assume, It would work.

This is a lesson to all you people out there that don't like fire... It is the answer to everything.... everyone must like it.. see? :flaming: That smily likes it.....

You must of noticed by now that i'm tired... I'll try to think up the correct answer tomorrow... or it may pop into my mind while i'm sittin' here drinking coffee *sips coffee*

- :sleep: