OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I don't think that Raphael is going to come back for the rejudging, so I am just guessing that who ever got second or third in the last round put up the next pictures...because..you all[I][U][B] LOVE [/B] [/U] [/I] my comments don't you?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it [i]has been 9 days[/i]. If Raphael doesn't judge within 3 more days, Sinistra has 3 days to post a picture.
Sinistra doesn't post a picture within 6 days from now (3 days for Sinistra to post a picture) Gaara kun has 3 days to post a picture.
If Gaara kun doesn't post within 9 days from now (3 days for Gaara kun to post a picture) Ikillion has 3 days to post a picture (since he was the one who brought this up.)

There. Foolproof.

-Arvi

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I don't think that Raphael is going to come back for the rejudging, so I am just guessing that who ever got second or third in the last round put up the next pictures...because..you all[I][U][B] LOVE [/B] [/U] [/I] my comments don't you?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Whooa, not so fast Ikillion, I'm still here. :D

Sorry for the late reply guys, I've been very busy....so yeah.

So we got the winners here, in the [b]3rd[/b] place we have...[/FONT]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody would have ever guessed that Ichigo was into Bondage.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Lots of ppl would bomb me up for putting this great quote at 3rd. :D

In the [b]2nd[/b] place...[/FONT]

[QUOTE=The_Mix_Breed]Ichigo: What are you doing?
Kon: Well, I was walking to the ducky store to buy some paper to make a boat cause I don't like getting wet when I get in the water. Then I got some avacados and made some gucamoli (sp?) and I took the gucamoli to the beauty store and put it on some girl's face during her facial. she freaked out and called her dad. Her dad turned out to be geogre bush and he punched me and threw me in a river where I got wet and so I cried which sadly go me wetter then. . .
Ichigo: Is this going anywhere?
Kon: Okay, I'll skip to the tied up part. So. . . the queen of the chipmucks from pluto put me down on earth and warned me to hide from the potatoe men so I hide under this bed, but there was a water leak and so I started making noise and moving which caused the potatoes to come over here so I tied myself up and covered my mouth so they wouldn't find me. And then you showed up.
Ichigo: You slapped Rukia's butt didn't you?
Kon: Yep.[/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Very very funny lol. :D

For the funniest caption according to me....([b]1st[/b] place)[/FONT]

[quote name='_Kenshin_']"Well, I really can't aim good when I use the washroom so don't be scared if you feel something oozing down your back"[/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Lol lol lol lol, Kon said he felt something.....warm.....flowing down on his back while he's taped, I guess this crack up the mystery for him. :D

Honorable mention goes to....[/FONT]

[quote name='ANBU kunoichi']Ichigo: Now will you stop sneaking into my sister's bedroom before she gets changed? Or do I need to tape you to my ceiling fan?[/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]:D

All of you ppl's captions are very funny, it was hard to choose the winners. :animesmil

I guess it's Kenshin's turn then.[/FONT]

If he doesn't post in say, two days, I'll take my place as second and post for im. I like this thread.

EDIT: It's been two days, so I'll pst to make sure this stays alive.

EDIT AGAIN: Gah! Tripod won't let me post this image! Just copy this phrase and past it into the adress.

[url]http://mgracev4.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/finally_compact.jpg[/url]

The guy in green is Yusuke, the guy in blue in Kuwabara, and the guy in pink/purple is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

To encourage you, I'll even post a quote. It's not in the contest though. . .

YUSUKE: Botan, Botan, can you hear me!!!
BOTAN: Yusuke!!? Yes, I can hear you!! What's happening there??
YUSUKE: Botan!!! We finally got it!!! We finally learned how to operate this compact!!!
BOTAN: . . . . . . . .
KUWABARA: H-hey, what is Botan doing inside that small screen...?

I think this is the pic you wanted right?

[IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3518/untitled5ru.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Voice Anouncer:[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]::deep voice::[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]And now what will Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwabara do now with the last of their makeup gone?![/COLOR]

Yusuke: Oh man, I think I've got a zit. Is this a zit, Kurama?
Kurama: Nobody cares about your acne, Yusuke. I need to make sure my hair looks good for the fangirls awaiting us.
Kuwabara: FANGIRLS?! You said we were going to demon world to stop a plot for world domination!
Yusuke: Don't worry, Kuwabara. You're just here for the comedy portion of our show. I mean, did you really think that [I]YOU[/I] would have any fangirls?
::Yusuke and Kurama enter fits of laughter::

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Some would wonder why is Yusuke holding a compact? Others would wonder why other people are looking into it. Yet only a few...would wonder what does he use it for.."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kuwabara:Look he's about to beat my hi-score in Pong
Kurama:Your kidding you got lasted 5 rounds
Yusuke: DAMIT! I ran out of batterys...
Kurama:...oh bummer...
Narator: And then along came the energizer bunny

1:30AM, tired. YAY easter holidays.

[COLOR=Indigo]yusuke : Look! Kurama, you have no teeth!! and Kuwabara, you have no brain!!!!
Kurama: this is quite troubling
Kuwabara: hey you can't tell that just by looking at my reflection!!!
yusuke: trust me i don't need the mirror -_-

well theres my contribution.....yeah...lol[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][color=navy][font=Comic Sans MS]Yuusuke: "Hey guys! Look at my new IPod Yaoi! I wish I knew what yaoi was, though..."
Kuwabara: "Cool. What happens when I push this button?"

Guess what appeared on the screen. :p [/font][/color][/QUOTE]
That was [b]pure [/b]genius my friend. You must win!

Presenting the new representatives for Verizon Wireless!
Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama: Can you hear us now?

I think I've seen enough entries, here are the results!

I personally liked this one alot so I gave it third!

[QUOTE]Yuske: See? i told you you could score more than 3,333,360 points in pacman!![/QUOTE]

It's funny cause it is. . .second!

[QUOTE]Yusuke: Dudes! I found Paris Hilton's Blackberry![/QUOTE]

Being a yaoi fangirl myself, I must give this first place...

[QUOTE]Yuusuke: "Hey guys! Look at my new IPod Yaoi! I wish I knew what yaoi was, though..."[/QUOTE]

So, Tatsubei Yagyu gets to do the next pic. Yeah! :catgirl: