OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise] :animesmil Nomuras here....Sorry guys, I forgot my password...and...well....it never exactly came back to me over email, or my memory..... :animeswea [/COLOR]

[B]Guy: Holy Crap! My inflatable play mate is out of air![/B]

I'm egotistical, so I'm gonna add captions to my own picture! Boo-ya!

1. The doctors told Shuichi he had manic depression, but these days it felt more like [i]panicked compression.[/i]

2. Get your wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men at Bob's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium! (Family Guy joke)

3. Shuichi just finished recording his vocal tracks, but for some reason all his notes seemed to fall flat. (Get it? It's a pun! Get it? Flat? Cause he's flat? Ah, you guys suck. *walks off*)

4. OMG! IT'S LARA FLYNN BOYLE!

[QUOTE=PaganAngel]
[img]http://cloverpetals.com/addiction/ep30124.JPG[/img]

Note: Any Flat Stanley allusions will result in death (although that book did rawk... in second grade).[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I have never heard of that book.

[b]Guy at computer[/b] You know Shuichi, I really hate when you do those Sae Kashiwagi impressions.

Uh that wasn't too vague was it. I was refering to book 4 of Peach Girl after Sae was found out.... and then when she'd get into trouble with Momo.... God that was utter crap! Let me try again

[b]Guy at computer[/b]- Hey I thought you were okay if I watched LaBlue Girl

Was that better?[/color][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Random guy: Who put my blow up doll out here?![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]if it's already been done, I'm sorry. I haven't paid a whole lot of attention >_>

Edit: bahaha not as original as I was hoping. Damn. Sorry to the person who made the joke first. I hail you as my leader.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Okay, sorry for disappearing off the face of the planet, but here are the winners... *tears open an envelope* and the Oscar goes to...

3rd place goes to ChibiHorsewoman because there's nothing wrong with a Peach Girl fan:
[quote name='"ChibiHorsewoman"']Guy at computer You know Shuichi, I really hate when you do those Sae Kashiwagi impressions.[/quote]
2nd place to Kazuwa Nomura because just the thought of Shuichi as an inflatable playmate makes me giggle a little bit.
[quote name='"Kazuwa Nomura"']Guy: Holy Crap! My inflatable play mate is out of air![/quote]
1st place just has to go to r2 for a phenomenal mental image.
[quote name='"r2vq"']And that's why you don't play Katamari Damacy in real life.[/quote]

Honorable mention to me, cause I rock out loud at this game.... OK, moving on!

Sorry for the delay. Here's Bubbles from the PPGZ Anime! ^^

[URL=http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ppgz06030mn.jpg][IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6109/ppgz06030mn.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
(Click thumbnail for larger image)

Have at it. ^^

-r2

A Animefan's Guide to Seeing Yaoi

Chapter 4: First time reactions, in three steps.

1: r2vq's caption picture of Bubbles

2: :animenose

3: Must see more. . . "raids fanfiction archives for all yaoi.

If you experence these steps you are now a yaoi fan. Just like poor innocent Bubbles. . .

[QUOTE=r2vq][URL=http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ppgz06030mn.jpg][IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6109/ppgz06030mn.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
(Click thumbnail for larger image)
[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Oh my Gawd! I didn't think they got that big!

Vague and slightly icky... is that good?[/color][/font]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#af992f]Off screen instructior: "Now class, in most cases people would be drawn to the eyes in such a picture, yet if one looks towards the ears your see one thing, Two, Alien mind control probes. We must prepare ourselfs now."

Bah, it was complicated, I couldn't think of a good one this time around. I have been stumped.. -admits defeat-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...I haven't been here in a while... >_>

"Bubbles quickly lost her sanity as she tried to figure out how she's supposed to stop evil with a gigantic bubble wand..."

In the new Anime, Bubbles uses a Bubble Wand...I couldn't find a picture... :animedepr [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0E9F2A]Well, there was no doubt this one would yield perverted responses. That, of course, is a good thing. ;)

It was difficult enough choosing one of the bunch, so I decided not to put a top three this time. The Honourable Mention goes to [spoiler]this person[/spoiler] just because I never thought [spoiler]this person[/spoiler] could be the most perverted of the bunch. >: )

Honourable Mention - [spoiler]Aaryanna - Bubbles was shocked to learn that her new 'bubble wand' could be used for things besides fighting evil.[/spoiler]

First Place
[spoiler]ChibiHorsewoman - Oh my Gawd! I didn't think they got that big![/spoiler]

Congratulations [spoiler]to the winner[/spoiler]! You are now responsible for the next picture! If no picture is posted in 3 days, [spoiler]hon. mention[/spoiler] is responsible for a picture!

-r2[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=r2vq]First Place
[spoiler]ChibiHorsewoman - Oh my Gawd! I didn't think they got that big![/spoiler]

-r2[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Whoa! I won! I guess it's a good thing I checked this page out today.

Let's see what I have.

Ooh found one.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Sailor%20Moon/Manga%20Villains/anappleadaykeepsshinigamiaway.jpg[/IMG]

Well have fun and I will select a winner in three to five business days.[/color][/font]