OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

Well I hope if you don't mind if I choose one, Lord Dante.

[IMG]http://animeworld.com/caps/fullmetalpanicfumoffu1.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, for anyone who has no idea what anime that's from, it's a pic from Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU

Brown haired guy is Sousuke Sagara
Aqua haired girl is Kaname Chidori
And the white haired guy whom you can only see the back of his head is Hayashimizu, the Pesident of the school's autonomic student council.

Good Luck!

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaname to Hayashimizu: Wait...you mean you think Tessa is really hotter then me too!? You gotta be kidding me...

Souske: See, i told you! You wanted the second opinion, satisfied now?

- - - - - - - -

Side note: This does NOT reflect my personal opinion, i think kaname is hot as hell :D

[size=1][color=slategray]Hayashimizu: "Alright, your new Life Science project is to take care of a sack of flour as your own child. Kaname, you're the husband."

Kaname: "Y... you're kidding... right? I was the husband last time you pulled this stupid 'assignment' excuse on me! Sousuke just wants to go to that drag club again, doesn't he?!"

Sousuke: "It's not my fault I feel the need to be feminine..."

-----------
XP
I've never seen the anime, but, you know... I need to make captions about drag queens. Shh.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Ayi]Well I hope if you don't mind if I choose one, Lord Dante.

[IMG]http://animeworld.com/caps/fullmetalpanicfumoffu1.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, for anyone who has no idea what anime that's from, it's a pic from Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU

Brown haired guy is Sousuke Sagara
Aqua haired girl is Kaname Chidori
And the white haired guy whom you can only see the back of his head is Hayashimizu, the Pesident of the school's autonomic student council.

Good Luck![/QUOTE]
Of course I don't mind Ayi. I was having trouble finding a picture! :D

Chidori: So... you're saying that what Sousuke needs to do is just demand his yo-yo back?
Hayashimizu: of course. we are the student council.

Chidori: But isn't his teacher, y'know... his teacher?

Hayashimizu: that is irrelevant. we are the student council.

Sosuke: I told you the student council was powerful, Chidori.

Okay, I'd say it's time to pick a winner.

Okay, Honorable Mention goes to : Lord Dante
[QUOTE]Chidori: So... you're saying that what Sousuke needs to do is just demand his yo-yo back?
Hayashimizu: of course. we are the student council.

Chidori: But isn't his teacher, y'know... his teacher?

Hayashimizu: that is irrelevant. we are the student council.

Sosuke: I told you the student council was powerful, Chidori.[/QUOTE]

Second goes to: BK Styles
[QUOTE]Kaname to Hayashimizu: Wait...you mean you think Tessa is really hotter then me too!? You gotta be kidding me...

Souske: See, i told you! You wanted the second opinion, satisfied now?[/QUOTE]

And finally...the winner is: Bláse!
[QUOTE]Hayashimizu: "Alright, your new Life Science project is to take care of a sack of flour as your own child. Kaname, you're the husband."

Kaname: "Y... you're kidding... right? I was the husband last time you pulled this stupid 'assignment' excuse on me! Sousuke just wants to go to that drag club again, doesn't he?!"

Sousuke: "It's not my fault I feel the need to be feminine..."
[/QUOTE]

I just thought that was freakin hilarious.

Your turn Bláse

[size=1][color=slategray]Haha. Okay, here we go. I had to get a Tenchi picture. : D

[img]http://associazioni.monet.modena.it/glamazonia/mij/gallery/tenchi_muyo/vari/tenchi.and.sasami.jpg[/img]

Good luck.[/color][/size]

Is it me, Or have I been on a roll lately? I've been on the list three or four times in a row now.

Well I present you with a decidedly sucky caption, but it is the best I can think of ATM.

tenchi: Noo! Ryoko heelp! I'm being attacked by a tree!

Sasami\: Tenchi onii-chan!

Ryo-ohki: Preeeaow!

Meh. If you've seen the 2-series OVA, you know what I mean.

[size=1][color=dimgray]It's been awhile so here goes nothing.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Sasami: "Ahh I think I'm gonna get out"[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Tenchi: "Hey, hey watch your fo-" *CRUNCH* *tenchi whimpering*[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#696969]Sasami: "Hmm sorry did you say something Tenchi?"[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#696969]*Shakes head no as whimpering continues*[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]lol It sucks but it amuses me, and yes thats easy to do..[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='musical_kitten']Bláse, I think you can decide winners now. Its been weeks... and I think the general public is ready for a new pic. Please? Or could someone do it?[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay since I started this thread I'll post a new picture.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Sailor%20Moon/amazonessrush.jpg[/IMG]

That's the Amazoness Quartet: JunJun (green hair) PallaPalla (Blue hair) VesVes (Red Hair) and CereCere (pink hair) and it looks like they all fell down and went boom. Happy captioning.[/color][/font]

[size=1][color=dimgray]1 chocolate cupcake, 4 girls and it's almost that time of the month. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]This months pay-per-view special, Girl Girl Strip Fights: Cupcake Edition.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]lol if it sounds super cheesy it's cuz it's supposed to.[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=musical_kitten]JunJun: Why is it whenever we fall I'M always on bottom?

or

What? You mean this anime fall wasn't good, either?

T.T I know I suck but someone please do something??? Don't let it die!!![/QUOTE]
All: Whoah!!! cheesecake!!!!

*mad scramble towards the cheesecake on a pedestal*

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well since you asked so...askingly..

I had beter ones before but they seemed to have vanished One Piece will have to do Justice for now.

[IMG]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3564/untitled1bp8.jpg[/IMG]

For those of you who do not know One Piece The order is as follows, Chopper, Ussop, Luffy -ish in said wail- and finally Zorro.

PS: Luffy was just punched in the face and yeah, he is in the wall =3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]