OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Arial]Japan's version of [I]The Three Stooges[/I] never quite made it off the ground. This may have been due to the fact that the Japanese 'Curly' (pictured just off-camera) and the Japanese 'Shemp'(upper left) were cast simultaneously ? perhaps the producers didn't quite understand the 'Three' in the group's name.

The producers are to be given credit, however, for [I]not[/I] attempting to recast 'Curly Joe' Medina.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I know what you're thinking. All three of these guys holding up badges seems a bit redundant, but don't worry, the 4th man is [B]not[/B] holding his.

In an unrelated article, FBI agent shot seventeen times in the head for mistaken identity.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/deathnote0603LG.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]*pulls out a photo album* and these were the guys who were trying to beat me for the worst photo ID picture of the year award.

Sorry, I know that was bad, but I have some really crappy photo ID pictures! You should see the one I have for my airport ID![/color][/font]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Alright, seem's like i'll go ahead and make a decision now. [strike]Although none of them were really funny.[/strike] And the winner is....Allamorph. I guess I just have this thing for the Three Stooges or something. Anyway's, runner-up's are as follow's:

2. Chibihorsewoman
3. Desbresko

Good try guy's. [strike]Although they all sucked.[/strike] Now, we wait.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]Sweet! First try! (^_^) Oh, and
[quote name='Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][strike]Although they all sucked.[/strike][/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]
Yeah, tough image to work with, and I'm a dry person, so what have you. [strike]But you were right. They were crappy.[/strike]

Sorry about the wait, there ? Risk is consuming my life. Jays, but that game is addicting! Anyway,
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/Nibzo/trigun_group.jpg[/img]

Yeah, so...commence! (...or comment. Either way.)[/FONT]

[B][spoiler]Girl: What is that thing?

Man to right of Vash: I don't know...

Pokes*

RAWWRRR

Girl: Agh! It bit me!

Man: Tame that thing, Vash!!!

Vash: Sorry...

Zips pants back up* [/spoiler]

I forgot all the names of Trigun..been a while xD And this one is mature as well, so don't feel left out[/B]

Wolfwood: Huh.. kinda looks like a squirrel...

Vash: Are you kidding? It's too big... maybe a racoon or something. Too bad you squished it with your motorcycle, or else we'd be able to tell.

Maryl: Um... guys? I don't think that was an animal...

May: I think it was a baby...

All: Eeeeewww....

May: "I think we over did it guys."

Maryl: "I don't think we did. He's still recognizable, right?"

Vash: "Well, lets go turn him in for our bounty."

Wolfwood (thinking): 'Why is Vashs hand on my ***??'

XD Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Sweet! First try! (^_^) Oh, and

Yeah, tough image to work with, and I'm a dry person, so what have you. [strike]But you were right. They were crappy.[/strike] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey I'll have you know that I thought for a good three seconds on mine!

[b]Milly[/b]: Hey what is that thing? And why does it have a picture of us.

[b]Wolfwood[/b] I don't know, but there's some strange writing... looks like 4Kids! ?

[b]Meryl[/b]: Oh crap! That means it's a 4kids dub DVD... of Us! Vash! Destroy it!

[b]Vash[/b]: I have a better idea! Run away!!

Yeah, I know that thankfully Pioneer got the dub rights to Trigun and not 4Kids or DiC. But can you imagine what would have happened if they did?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Allamorph]
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Guy 1: Damn, that's a pretty deep hole.

Guy 2: Seriously, I mean, where the hell did a hole like that come from anyways?

Girl 1: Hey, I think I see somebody down there.

Girl 2: IT'S OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!!!!

*FBI come's in from behind and kill's everybody.*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]And now I shall choose the winner(s). First place goes to....

[indent][COLOR=DarkRed]Ikillion[/COLOR][/indent]

And close behind are [COLOR=DarkRed]The13thMan[/COLOR] in second and [COLOR=DarkRed]Keyblade Wielder[/COLOR] in third.

All right-y, then. [COLOR=DarkRed]Ikillion[/COLOR], do your thing.[/FONT]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Haha!I r teh pwnzors rofl11!1! one+shift

-Ahem-

Although I decided against it to crush you feeble mortals under the weight of the awesome anime that is known as One Piece, I decided against it and instead am supplying my newest obsession, D.Gray-man

[CENTER][IMG]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8269/untitled1hz9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

(the guy on the far left is Allen, the girl is Lenalee ((or Rinarī whichever you want)) and the guy under all of the books is Komui).

Have fun =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8269/untitled1hz9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Allen: What the hell are you doing?

Lenalee: Seriously, what [I]are[/I] you doing?

Komui: Me? Oh I was just reading up on some good [spoiler]yaoi sex.[/spoiler]

Allen: ........

Lenalee: ..........

Komui: So how bout' it Allen?;) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Komui: Me? Oh I was just reading up on some good [spoiler]yaio sex.[/spoiler]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Zomg that would've been really funny if you actually spelled 'yaoi' correctly. Goes to show that grammer does change everything... jk, Kurayami... jk.

Anyways, onto my quotes...*ahem*

[B]Allen: He must be new here...

Komui: Zomg j00 guys ar3n't all0w3d in my kewl b00k f0rt!1!!1 LolZ!!1

Lenalee: Yup, he's new.[/B]

Or...

[B]Allen: Well, guess it goes to show that "reading a book can create an adventure."

Lenalee: There's that, or "idiot is as idiot does..."

Komui: Hey you guys! Check it out, I'm in Atlantica! Look, I've got a tail!! *squeels*[/B]

Oh and if Alamorph doesn't at least get some credit, you guys don't know what funny really is. Just kidding. :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Er, Ima gonna have to do this picture captian really fast seeing as I need to finish [strike]finding out what my gifts are[/strike] getting ready for christmas. So then...

-Drumroll-

Ze winnar is [spoiler] Keyblade Wielder followed by Kurayami Oji, then Allamorph [/spoiler]

Go Crazy =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....well, since Keyblade Weilder never replied, I guess i'll go.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/bleach_ichigo0006.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Enjoy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Just so everyone knows this thread has been nominated again as something nifty- now we have to keep it going or I'll cry! And now for the caption.

[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/bleach_ichigo0006.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Ichigo wants you! For the Bleach Army![/b]

Hey it was the best I could come up with since I've never seen the show.[/color][/font]