OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Alright! enough time has passed and I have come up with the winner. It was hard I DESPRETLY tried to find a different winner..but since it was the one quote which made me bust out loud laughing...here is the winner!

[B]First:[/B]
[QUOTE=r2vq]And that's the last anybody saw of Kirby.
-ArV[/QUOTE]

Seeing how evil Byakuya can be this is totally possible..It made me laugh...just so much.

[B]Second:[/B][quote name='celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid']"As long as I stand in this dramatic pose, maybe the poison sakura won't hit me.."[/COLOR][/quote]

I bet that If I could see into his mind and he didnt control the flowers..he would be thinking that.

[B]Third:[/B][quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=Navy']After plucking the 100th petal off of the flower bed, he finally came to the conclusion of, She loves me not.[/COLOR][/quote]
I can totally see this happening..

[B]The utmost honorable mention:[/B]
[quote name='Hevn']"I have a bad feeling. That there is a presence around... my arse." *sweating* "Need... to... calm... down.. mmmmph!"[/quote]

That is quite distirbing...Which is exactly why I love it ^_^

So with that done..r2vq You have won yet again! Go on celebrate! *gives out candeh*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=Navy']After plucking the 100th petal off of the flower bed, he finally came to the conclusion of, She loves me not.[/COLOR][/quote]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"No matter how hard Byakuya tried, he just could not ignore the pillow fight his roommates were having..."

Yeah!!![/FONT][/COLOR] :D[/QUOTE]

Okay, I thought those two were... hysterical. =D

Hey wow,

I won again.
That's pretty cool. Honestly I wasn't expecting it. I thought Gaara kun was going to win. ^^

But here's a picture... uh... it's not as funny as most of the others... just see what you can do with it.
I'd like to see if people can make funnies without a funnies picture alreadies.
[spoiler]...er... that and I like I said I didn't expect to win. xD[/spoiler]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24765&stc=1[/img]

-ArV

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]" Hey wait a minute....just what are they looking at...it doesnt look like they are looking at my face..."

That was an INCREDIBLY hard one to choose though...I even had to go and flip a coin and ask a friend of mine...that was was hard dont kill me![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24765&stc=1[/img]

[color=darkviolet]

[b]Miaka[/b] Now Tama I told you that's [i]not[/i] the appropriate word for those in this time!

[b]Tama[/b] But it was soo funny!

[b]Yui[/b] *thinking* somehow I don't think that's the appropriate word in any time!

No, I have no idea what they said![/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE=sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]

[B]Second:[/B]

I bet that If I could see into his mind and he didnt control the flowers..he would be thinking that.

*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

He was contolling those flowers??? I only saw the first episode and read a couple of the manga.... :animeswea

Now for the new picture:

Yui whining in her mind: [B]"[I]Miaka, Miaka, Miaka[/I]! Why does Miaka get everything?!"[/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='Gaara kun']ok I don't know their names so I just guessed who was who, I think Tama is the blonde... but if not, that's who I was talking about n_n[/quote]

Nice try. ^^

Tamahome is the guy. Yui is the blonde. Miaka is the brown haired girl.

-ArV

Hey folks!

It's that time of the round again! Time to choose the next picture poster!

In First Place we have...
[spoiler]Gaara kun[/spoiler]
with
[spoiler]Yui: Kuso, I should have taken that telepathy class![/spoiler]

In Second Place we have...
[spoiler]Gentle[/spoiler]
with
[spoiler]Yui: How the hell do they see each other with their eyes closed?[/spoiler]

In Third Place we have...
[spoiler]sand dragon 19[/spoiler]
with
[spoiler]" Hey wait a minute....just what are they looking at...it doesnt look like they are looking at my face..."[/spoiler]

and an honorable mention goes out to...
[spoiler]Twilight_Kioku[/spoiler]
with
[spoiler]Why do the red-heads always get the guy? i mean, come on, dumb blond here, easily exploitable![/spoiler]

That means that [spoiler]Gaara kun[/spoiler] will be in charge of the next picture! Good luck, and have phun!

-ArV

[color=DarkSlateBlue][font=Trebuchet MS]Naruto & co: "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been delayed [b]again?!"

[/b]Kakashi: "No but seriously, that shouldn't surprise [b]anyone."

[/b]And another reference to further back in the thread:

Kakashi: You three are [b]still [/b]like that? Man-Faye left, like, three hours ago."

(Raiyuu Does Not Do His Own Jokes)
[/font][/color]