OtakuBoards

!!!!snow!!!!

Guest Imsirion

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] Snow!!!! I loved snow, especially on Christmas. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You are so lucky, I've never seen a white christmas :( Very rarely get snow in england except maybe in march when it should be getting warmer........grrrrr hate british weather.:mad:

in florida it never snows(obviously).actually it did snow once in the 70's but i wasn't born then. i have never even seen real snow!!! my mom says its bad and lots of things go wrong on really snowy days
*looks out window desperatly 4 ne signs of coldness*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]

You are so lucky, I've never seen a white christmas :( Very rarely get snow in england except maybe in march when it should be getting warmer........grrrrr hate british weather.:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] Actually, I only saw white Christmas once only. It's beautiful and the feeling is different then Christmas w/o snow. A little snow is good, I don't like when it's like 2-3 feet, I have to shovel it.[/color]:bawl:

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]once, during a huge blizzard, i was stuck inside my parents' house... [I]w/ my family[/I] ... for an entire month... [I]w/ no alcohol or cigarettes.[/I] no alcohol or cigs for a whole month, & i was stuck w/ my parents & needed the stress-relief more than ever! [/B][/QUOTE]

really? whoa, that'd suck. i like my family and all but my brothers would drive me crazy:drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

really? whoa, that'd suck. i like my family and all but my brothers would drive me crazy:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

my brothers were the only things that kept me sane. i mean, the cable was out & everything. we played [I]a lot[/I] of video games.

*sighs* I miss snow.......:( ever since we moved to Georgia, the land of red clay and suffocating humidity, I haven't seen snow like I used to. In Utah, it looked like heaven sprinkled itself all over the mountains and our yards. It was soooo pretty, and very fun to play in. *sighs again, pondering memories... :bawl: *

[B]once, during a huge blizzard, i was stuck inside my parents' house... [I]w/ my family[/I] ... for an entire month... [I]w/ no alcohol or cigarettes.[/I] no alcohol or cigs for a whole month, & i was stuck w/ my parents & needed the stress-relief more than ever! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple][size=1]I been through that before. I have to shovel snow, and worse of all, no shower[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]how old are your brothers? mine are 10 and 8 and they bug me alot, im 14. i still love them though:) [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm 22, jon is 20, & james is 17.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
[color=purple][size=1]I been through that before. I have to shovel snow, and worse of all, no shower[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i hear ya there. in powhatan, everybody has a well & when the power goes off, so does the water. once, after a hurricane, i took a bath in the flood waters in my front yard b/c i had to go to work that day.

[B]

yeah, i hear ya there. in powhatan, everybody has a well & when the power goes off, so does the water. once, after a hurricane, i took a bath in the flood waters in my front yard b/c i had to go to work that day. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh dear. That's very resourceful, Lady M!

Snow. I suppose I should join in the conversation since I see it every winter. AND since people like to call me Jenna Snow...since my last name is Winter ;)

And I love to ski! Whee! Downhill, of course. It's wonderful![/color]

[B]

yeah, i hear ya there. in powhatan, everybody has a well & when the power goes off, so does the water. once, after a hurricane, i took a bath in the flood waters in my front yard b/c i had to go to work that day. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, we have a flood valley behind our house for when it really, really poors down. Long time ago, when it flooded, we went back there, and it was DEEP filled with water. It came over our heads, and we jumped off of some nearby trees to dive into the water. . talk about fun ^_^

*misses snow* . . . [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oh dear. That's very resourceful, Lady M!

Snow. I suppose I should join in the conversation since I see it every winter. AND since people like to call me Jenna Snow...since my last name is Winter ;)

And I love to ski! Whee! Downhill, of course. It's wonderful![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont ski, I snowboard. all my riends ski though

snow? what is this [I]snow[/I] you speak of?

Hah lol, well thats pretty much how it is where i am, apparently the most recent time it snowed where i live, my dad was a kid!
The closest thing to snow we get is frost, and i mean frost. It had rained the night before so the car had a few centimetres thick of solid ice all around it.

Guest Imsirion
poor limac2 without snow... lately, its just been ice. i was yanking and pulling on the car door handle cause its frozen shut ;every morning!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]yeah well its summer now, and its too hot!, well not anymore, the weathers stuffing up. Its all foggy and stuff outside [/B][/QUOTE]
No snow for christmas, that's kind of suck. I wish it't very very cold and snow on Christmas eve. I loved going to midnight mass on a freezing night, there's hot soup after mass.