OtakuBoards

What Happened to the Power Rangers

James P. Galvatron

Eh I was wondering what were your fav. Power Rangers season finales.

I myself think the worst was Mighty Morphin all that happened was Goldar got inside the base blew it up and everyone thought Zordon was dead no big fight just Goldar blowing up the base. Then what do you know next episode all of a sudden their Power Rangers is Power Rangers Zeo.

I just saw the premiere of the new power Rangers well a commercial really. They live in a world full of fairys, sprites, pixies you know magical stuff and they they use Magic they look so terrible like like Pansy Rangers not Power. They won't strike fear in the hearts of villians more like humor. Its a dark day in the power rangers universe.

[size=1]Thought you guys might find this funny. I know I did.
And they used to complain about Power Rangers insighting violent behavior back then.

[quote=tv.com][size=1][b]A child actor who was an extra on the hit action show Might Morphin' Power Rangers is accused of the brutal murder of a California couple.[/b]

The Power Rangers.
A former Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers extra and his wife are facing charges of murder in the case of a California couple who were tied to the anchor of their 55-foot luxury yacht and then thrown overboard. Skylar Deleon, 26, who appeared on one episode of the popular kids' show, and his wife Jennifer, 24, are being ordered to stand trial for the murders of Thomas and Jackie Hawks. The Deleons were allegedly attempting to steal the Hawks' yacht.
The Deleons are accused of posing as interested buyers of the boat and luring the elderly couple out to sea by asking to test-drive the boat in open water. The Deleons are alleged to have stunned the Hawks using a Taser gun, before handcuffing them and blindfolding them. Next, the Deleons allegedly tied the Hawks to the anchor of the boat, which weighed more than 60 pounds. After forcing the Hawks to sign over power of attorney, the assailants threw them overboard.
An accomplice of the Deleons alerted police to the crime, claiming that the Deleons planned the killing in advance. The accomplice said that Mr. Deleon had to delay the murder after he discovered that Thomas Hawk was a retired corrections officer, and therefore might be more difficult to kill. All of the defendants in the case have pleaded not guilty.
The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers was a hit live-action adventure show featuring a team of teens who transformed into superheroes and fought giant monsters.[/size][/quote][/size]

Well, since I don't live by what's cool and what's not, I wouldn't know anything about that.I wish they'd remaster Mighty Morphin' and put it back on air. Geez, some of the new episodes of these new PR are sucky. SPD, I have to admit is pretty cool though.

[quote name='renayiiq']I got out of power rangers when I was six. After I stopped liking them, I realized how...not cool they were.[/quote]
:animesmil no kidding. I mean I do admit, I do catch some eps once in awhile, but you should check what the actualy fans do. It's humiliating just looking at them...you should check out [I]"emo"[/I]Ranger though. It's basicly a parody mixed with some emo in it, pretty lame, but ammusing. It even got some attention on the MTVnews site. Hell, it even got it's own theme song, pretty sweet if you listen to it. :animesmil

[quote name='Inuyasha7271']Eh I was wondering what were your fav. Power Rangers season finales. [/quote]
Well I would say NS, I just enjoyed it a lot more then it's past seasons. I don't know about that season. That particular season just drew me back in :animeangr

I have to say the coolest would have to be Timeforce the two part season finally with the Red Ranger and the Quantam Ranger fighting all those monsters by themselves literally thousands outnumbered because the other rangers got pulled back to their respective time frame. It was cool how he kept fighting even after the Quantam Ranger left to help the soldiers at the base and how the Rangers came back from the future to help him right when the monsters were about to destroy the Red Ranger.

Have ya ever wanted the PR to start using real guns? I get tired of those non-fatal laser pistols. Have you ever noticed... when a PR gets hit and does a dramatic backflip...they obviously do it too late...... :animesigh the special effects aren't just awesomelly great either...

power rangers ahve been airing more than a decade.....believe it or not most of the fight scenes are almost always taken from japanese sentais [URL=http://www.supersentai.com]supersentai.com[/URL] enjoy.....

i remember following upto in space....after that things got old and the original cast was always the best...:D i watched it everyday when i get home since i was in kindergarten...:| had loads of action figures and a bunch of videos of the original...now as i play the videos of my godforsaken past...i realized how mediocre they were...