OtakuBoards

If you were stranded on a deserted island....

Guest kuroinuyoukai

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='vorboten']i cant belive any of you thought of the guy i would want with me, ed elric (or any other alcemist for that matter),ok maybe i will go with roy mustang cause he is much more my age :animenose any way... cause of his alchemey, he can make stuff out of the materials that the island provides us, food, shelter a boat, ect. yah i think i will go with roy cause he can make fire by snapping his fingers. that could be very handy.[/quote]

I go with Ed elric cuz he can use alchemey to make anything....like a steel home... :animesmil hm.....but as a guy...i need a woman with me too but thats the sacrifice i have to make to survive.... :animesigh

If I was sranded with one anime guy it'd be [COLOR=DarkRed]Gaara[/COLOR] from Naruto. :animeshy: because he's hot and also he can controll sand,and he has a bad boy attitude. :p He could leave me If he could get me off of his arm because I would have a hold on his hand the whole time. :animeswea

ROY! ROY! ROY! Who esle would I think of besides Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist! No one is hotter than this 29 year old Colonel Flame Alchemist! I love him! Love him Love him! Yeah, besides that, he has lots of handy skills. He can make fire and do general alchemy, which will come in hand. I saw this question and my mind went blank except for the words: Roy Mustang. Yep, difenatly Roy!

• 2 weeks later...
[color=darkviolet]Oh excelent question.

I'd want to have Shippo from InuYasha.

Yes he can get really annoying at times, but he can transform into thing! So I'd see if he'd change into a boat or something.

IF you want to get everything a bit more PG-13 or higher I'd say Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi.

And if you want to talk items- how about the Pirate Ship from One Piece? I'd jsut kick everyone off and sail home![/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Sesshomaru would get boring quick... he's too enigmatic to be an interesting person to hang out with.

Which character... a non-prosthetic Motoko Kusanagi, I guess. She's really deep so there'd be some interesting conversations, and she'd be a good person to rough house/spar with!

The Impulse Gundam, looking good.... :cool:

There's no use for a deserted island, I can already dash my way out of that place, unless your deserted island has allowed me to inbound the island life-long pleasures and girls, then it wont become deserted anymore. Using the Impulse of course

I'm wazy to cool to dash around see girls roaming around and I, the only guy of the isalnd provides instant protection. COOL HUH. :cool: :cool: :cool: