OtakuBoards

Name an anime that you can watch over and over

meka2003

Guest Mizu no Youkai
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! I LOVE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST I COULD WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER *Keeps going on and on*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta]Well this is hard...
I can't say InuYasha, cause i really don't...err..."appreciate" (yeah, let's use that!)
Kagome. Somehow, EVERYONE's suppose to love her, well, i just think she's plain annoying.Hey, truth had to be revealed!(Well, that's just my opinion)
X/1999 would probably be it; it just has so much explicit violence!
Also Cardcaptor Sakura, it's sooo cute, i would watch the Revelations dvd over and over again...touya!!...gomen..ne..
Oh, and i would never get tired of watching Fruits Basket!
It's so cute and fun-loving!
It's got everything from drama to comedy.
And maybe Chobits...if it weren't for the fact that all Yumi does is cry...and stalk.
Well that's it i guess...at least for now![/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Tokyoluvluv']It's all about the La Blue girl box set![/quote]You're so damn funny and you probably don't even know it! The box set is really good by the way... I don't own but friends do. One complaint is how cheesy the live action is, but I don't think the box set includes these (and quite thankfully), plus the box set says it has been modified in some way... bet it's still good.

Erm, but I wouldn't watch La Blue Girl over and over. Kite Uncensored, yes, simply because it really isn't an H-film (by the way when watching Kite I suggest watching the uncensored only as it only adds to the movie's overall feel).

As I mentioned LE and Wolf's Rain, but I think RahXephon gets on my list (100x better than NGE, which I didn't like at all but for some reason people compare it to NGE - a series it is absolutely nothing like).

The guy who did Voices of a Distant Star and later The Place Promised in Our Early Days is also damn amazing; I?ve seen Distant Star a few times and wouldn?t mind watching it again.

[font=trebuchet ms][color=purple][size=2]What is the one anime that you could watch over and over without tiring of it? I think I could watch FullMetal Alchemist, the DB trilogy and Yu-Gi-Oh! constantly and I won't get bored with it! What you guys think?
[/size][/color][/font]

I'll never be bored of GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) because it has got to be the coolest and inspiring anime. Because::

1. Onizuka of course is a Racing Legend and how he teaches his students, in a physical way and it doesn't bore them, not because he threatened them once but because he knows them well.

2. :mad: I hate my teachers in real-life. I like Onizuka to be my teacher or maybe Mizuho from Onegai Sensei, she's beautiful, but in the case I won't be like Kei, marrying her, and keeping it a secret :D :cool: :D , but I'll dig it, coz' she's a heck of a girl, ahem, alien. Cute, smart and cuddly, but why am I talking about her.

3. Onizuka cares for his students, for example, Lesson 2, he broke a wall, gaping in Nanako's parent's hearts. Ha nice huh. I still don't know how many Episodes there are but I'll keep watching.... ADIOS :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

P.S.

I need help about the programming of my account, just PM and I'll send you the problems.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ThAnKs

[quote name='meka2003']Name an anime that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of[/quote]

I have many I could watch over and over, but I'll only name three.
And those three are Pretear, Cowboy Bebop, and Fruits Basket.
And the rest, well you'll just never know. :laugh:

Guest neko221
If I could watch any anime show over and over again, it would be like this:
1. .hack//SIGN (because Sora makes me laugh :D )
2. InuYasha (because InuYasha does some stupid things too often)
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! and/or Dragon Ball Z/GT

And there you have it ^_~

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='meka2003']Name an anime that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of[/quote]

Yo that would have to be InuYasha i still laugh at the same things i found hilarious the first time i saw it. it's really good but i also like alot of anime!
i'm very open to stuff but i love Wolfs Rain too!!!

SO my vote is : INUYASHA and WOLF'S RAIN!!!!!

but heyy theres alot out there sooo keep an open mind ^_^

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Fooly Cooly, because no matter how many times I watch it, I still don't konw what the hell's going on... :animeswea [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

HAHAHA YES I LOVE THAT : tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again hahah thats the best!!!!! YAAAAAAY FOR RANDOM PEOPLE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA ^_^

oh yeah i like fooly cooly too but stragnely it makes sense to me sorta ina weird twisted way ...hmmm.... hahahaha ^_^

[color=#4B0082]Merged the double post. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

Guest kai's girl 855
i would watch inuyasha over and over or forever i have a lot of i nuyasha movies i have inuyasha the movies 12and 3 :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :animeshy: :animeshy: :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animeblus :catgirl: :catgirl:

Guest sweetkitty709
Definitely InuYasha, but i would go over to my friend Jessi's house becasue she recorded all the ep. :animesmil :animesmil

I could watch Miyazaki's "Castle in the Sky" for quite a while. It's more than just a child's film after all.

Hm, I don't think I can watch a series of anime over and over and on to eternity. i would subconsciously memorize all the lines and scenes due to constant repetition and as a result grow weary of it. :animenose I could never do that! I love anime too much to grow weary of it!!!