OtakuBoards

Name an anime that you can watch over and over

meka2003

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BECK. Definitely one of the only anime I can watch over and over and over. I think I've seen the whole entire series almost ten times now. Maybe its the fact that the anime is about forming a rock band and I ABSOLUTELY love anything to do with rock bands or the making of one. Talking about the anime is making me want to watch it again. ><

Guest The Eighth Sin
Fullmetal Alchemist.

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]The Eigth Sin, this post is considered spam. Next time, please have more content in your post to aid in conversation. For example, explain why you think Full Metal Alchemist is an Anime you can watch over and over. Finally, make sure to speak in full sentences with proper grammar and spelling. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Without a doubt it has to be ether Fullmetal Alchemist and Samurai Champloo. I love fullmetal cause in every episode something big get revealed and its just mind boggeling and i cant get enogh of it. And who doesnt like hardcore samurai action.

Guest Joeyisthecooles
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Well although there isnt a certain anime that I can name that I would watch over and over again there are some things in almost any anime that I would want to watch again and again.

For example. Naruto, The main reason That I would want to watch these episodes over and over again is because the fighting. ALOT of the fighting in my opinion is very cool. Whats wierd is that as a matter of fact I am watching it again right now..

One Piece: I like to watch these aginan because I love the way luffy fights. With his whole rubberness behind him it just makes hims cool in my eyes. Everyone else who fights in it is just as important but I just..like his alot.

Bleach: I dont care who it is I cannot get enough of the sword fighting, soul slaying shinigamis! Seeing someonoe sword fight one second then change their sword into a long ..uh..Flaming blade for example is awesome!

I could go on ranting for hours..but I wouldent want to waste space and time.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B]I agree with you Ikillion about naruto. I just love the fighting. It is the best and also one piece has a lot of good fighting in it. What is your favorite fighting scenes in naruto and one piece.
Thanks[/B]

Guest Cia-Chan
[quote name='kingN']i could watch neon genesis and dot hack. and if movies count princess mononoke, that movie was the best anime movie ever, mainly cuase that movie was what got me in to anime.[/quote]

Yeah, InuYasha was what got me into anime...but if I had seen Princess Mononoke before InuYasha, then that would have been it. I gaurentee that has to be one of the absolute best movies of all time, anime or non-anime, that and Grave of the Fireflies.