OtakuBoards

How did you come up with your OB username?

Guest kuroinuyoukai

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]It's very easy.

Chibi is a diminuative term in Japanese for short or small. Horsewoman is a woman who excells or participates in equestrian activities.

I am a short young woman who rides horses. So there you have it: Chibi Horsewoman. Although I don't have a banner or avatar for it right now.

Chibi Horsewoman is also my Yahoo handle, my pen name on fanfiction dot net and what my photo bucket site is registered under. But off and on I'm getting tired of it. Although it has been pointed out that it's perfect for some project.

And I appologize for my post quality right now. But does anyone have an idea for a new screen name?[/color][/font]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NekoSama101']mine is supposed to mean "cat mistress" in japanease. i got the nickname neko at school because i'm so obbsessed with cats and japan. several of my friends call me neko sama.[/quote]

Kind of interesting how I got my username it comes from one of my old fishing buddies because he always used to say I wonder what you're gonna catch next and cents I was the only kid on the dock. So they put the two together and thus I became wanderkid because they always wonder what I'm going to catch nextAnd I'm one of the only kids that fish is our regular basis on my local pier.

Guest Little_Rena
Well I got mine from .hack//Legend of the Twlilight...

Call it an obsession with the charector, but its not <_<

So ha!

<_<

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]My username ages ago was Raiha, and before that it was Setsuna, but I figured when I became legal, it was time for a change. So Raiha became Neuvoxraiha. Neuvox: old French for "New" and Raiha meaning "Thunder Child." Go figure.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][b]Perfection[/b].

No I am not implying that I'm perfect. But being perfect is not something possible to accomplish. So I am simply saying that I'm not very easy to deal with...I'm like Marmite, you either love me or hate me.

No I shall not be changing my name to [b]Marmite[/b]...

[i]P.S. It also sounds pretty-full[/i][/SIZE]

I think at the time I was looking for something different and unique, but kind of tough sounding, y'know? Like I had this really cool thing going on? Oh, and I was under the influence of mind-altering substances. :animesmil
And I had this hang-up with scorpions, I drew them, I wrote the word "scorpion!!!" on napkins, on my clothes, my hats... my socks...(don't ask).

Ive always had slade, going on 14 years now :animesigh
I think I first heard it on teknoman the english dub of tekkaman blade slade was d-boy.

For me Slade was a strong name, and it wasnt too long or short. It didnt sound like a name of a person nor something I just came up with out of nowhere. Its more like a representation of my alter ego or persona I guess.....when ever I watch anime or role play anime I use slade as my character.....slade is my anime self. :animesmil

[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]My current user name is the French word for Sun. It's pretty much going off of the sun theme I had with my last user name "Solar Princess". The idea for that one came from a Sailor Moon fan fic I wrote a [i]long[/i] time ago. ...uh, that's pretty much it :animeswea [/font][/color]

[font=garmond][color=navy][size=2]I came up with me name from an old nickname and pseudonym I use when I write. I used to sign most things as CJ. And that is where this name comes from. I was Cora Jane in all my short stories, and when I would sign my poetry I used Cora Jane. I also liked how it looked when I signed it. However, I still love the name Cora. So it works for me.[/font][/color][/size]

Guest Xeno88
I made my name from one of the main people in my fanfic. I really got into the storyline and everything about it.

:catgirl: [COLOR=DarkRed]I came up with the name ladycathren because 2 of my friends have that name and i wanted to spell it differently. I like the way its spelled this way. I also love the name Lady. Its very mysterious. You never know when its going to show up. bye.:shifty:

Lady

I made it up cuz there are some games i'll play with my friends and i'll always win so i started calling myslef kingN just to get them madder. oh and the N is for my middle name and N is also my fav letter.
(...never know someone could have a fav letter...)

Guest Stafal-chan
haha actually my name i already had lingering around i just decided to use it for the OB. okay in middle school when those slam book things were real big. me and my 2 best friends started one for just the 3 of us...^_^ haha and we've used many notebooks for a so called 'Slam Book' ever since...though we dun call it that...it's just the Book it's basically like notes between the 3 of us although i like drawin comics in there that i think up ^_^. but anyway so we decided to use code names so it wouldn't matter if it got stolen. my name was Sir Trip and Fall Alot...b/c i'm one of the biggest klutz's u'll ever meet ^_^....haha i hit my head on almost everything and i walk into doors walls and if there is one around poles on a daily bases and i usually trip over my own fet haha^_^ so after a while we abbreviated it to Stafal...it's all the letters...then i just added -chan for the OB b/c i wanted to ^_^ haha

Guest Goji-Ro
I don't have a cool story behind my name, and I don't know what it might mean, but I did get it from a really cool PS2 game called Samurai Western. The main charactor's name is Gojiro. So I decided on that. The reason why Ro is separated is because thats the nick name my friend gave me. :D :

If your wondering why you haven't seen me on here befor. It's because I'm new the to OtakuBoards.....So uh, hey everyone. :animeshy: