OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On! <PG>

Sandy

[font=century gothic][center][color=RoyalBlue]Welcome to the wondrous world of videogames, where [i]anything[/i] can happen and [i]everything[/i] is possible!

A great event is about to begin, one that will bring together characters from every gaming genre. It is the ultimate game, where there is only one winner.

The name of the game is
[size=3]OtakuBoards Survivor: Game on[/size]!
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24703[/img]

Here comes your devilishly cute host:[/color]

[b]Mog the Moogle![/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24753&stc=1[/img][/center]

[size=1]?Kupo! Welcome everybody! This is the beginning of a long journey for eighteen brave and legendary adventurers! During the next months the number of those eighteen will gradually drop, until there is only one who will claim the kupo title of the Ultimate Videogame Survivor! The game starts now, so GAME ON! Kupo!?[/size]

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24752&stc=1[/img][/center]
[size=1]?We are now here at the CPU, which is the center of all the kupo events in this competition. This is a portal to all the videogame worlds where the weekly challenges will be held. Here the weekly Team Counsils will take place as well. This is also the place where the eighteen contestants will shortly arrive. Isn?t this exciting, kupo?!?

?Once all eighteen contestants arrive, they will be divided into three teams. But while we wait for them, let?s go over the kupocious rules of this kuporrific game. Be sure to remember them, kupo!? [/size]

[indent]RulEs aND RegULaTionS bY MoG thE mOoGLe:
1. Players must be kupociously [B]dedicated[/B] to the game and the challenges in order to win, kupo. If a player at any time wants to [B]quit[/B] the game out of free will, the player must inform the host (that?s me, kupo).
2. [B]Challenges[/B] will take place once or twice a week, depending on various kupo things. Each contestant is expected to take place in all the contests, or face the kuporrible [B]Team Council[/B], where the losing team or teams will boot the slackers, kupo!
3. [B]Voting[/B] will take place by Private Messages to the host (me again, kupo). More information about that in the first Team Council.
4. In the case of a [B]tie situation[/B] in the voting, the winner team or player will have the deciding vote, kupo.
5. At some point the three initial [B]teams will merge[/B] into two, and then into one with individual players, kupo. In the first kupo phase with three teams, two losing teams will both go to the Team Council to vote somebody off, kupo.
6. All out-of-character discussion and kupo questions will take place in [B]the Mog House[/B] , located Underground. ([URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=50426]Shortcut here, kupo![/URL])
[/indent]

[size=1]?Kupo, I hope I didn?t forget anything? Well, as said, I will answer all further questions at the Mog House. Now, the players should arrive here at any second, kupo, each carrying an important item of varying color. Oh, I think I see the first one, kupo! Game On!?[/size][/font]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea Yea, CJ in da house."

Carl Johnson strutted into the ominous blue abyss known as the CPU. Over his sholder he carried a long red sword, given to him for the compitition. He didn't particularly care for the color red, as it clashed with his worn green hoodie and baggy jeans. He would have much prefered something to show off his street colors. However, he couldn't help but feel just as bad as ever caring around a sword. "This right here is some straight up Tarintino ****," he said to himself.

The first thing CJ noticed inside the CPU was the small creature who had interviewed him days earlier. It's white fur and green robes stold out boldly against the CPU's blue backdrop. "What up my wing-assed brotha!" he exclaimed, raising his free hand in the air looking for a five. The tiny mog stared up at the young gangsta, a little put off by his vulgarity, but still excited about having him in the competition.

Mog raised his own short arm, responding with his most ghetto-tastic, "Kuppizzle." CJ couldn't help but laught as he took the moggle's 'hand' in his and gave him a quick embraced. "Ha Ha, yeah, that right. Much love Kups." The two seperated after their short introduction. "So, when dis peice gonna light up? And what da hell is this oversized weed waka fo?

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna was lazing in the sun on the island of Besaid peacefully, lounging beside her was her cousin and fellow Gullwing, Rikku, and the third member of the sphere hunting group, Paine. The waves lapped gently against the shore, but their sun was blocked as a large red airship dove from the sky, landing in the water.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The three of them got up and ran into the water, swimming across to the Celcius. They entered and talked to Buddy. He alerted them that Yuna had gotten a package, and he handed her a thick yellow envelope.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna went to a private room and opened it, there was a letter from Mog saying she had been accepted into Survivor. Yuna cheered happily and looked at the other items. She was told to bring the item given when she arrived.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna played with the emerald green gem and looked at the other item, it was a teleporter of sorts. She returned to the others and told them, Rikku held the device and Yuna stretched out her hand to touch the circle in the middle.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]As soon as her fingers brushed the circle, she disappeared, away from the bridge of the Celcius. All of a sudden she was in a blue space. She blinked and looked around before spotting Mog, the furry little creature that had interviewed her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna walked over. [b]"Hi Mog! Nice to see you again."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Good to see you too, Yuna, kupo!" [/b]he replied, smiling. [b]"Did you bring your item, kupo?" [/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Yup, right here." [/b]she opened her fist to reveal the green gem.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Alright, you can go and wait there, kupo." [/b]Mog said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Ok." [/b]she moved over to where a man was standing with a red sword. [b]'Hi there, my name's Yuna." [/b]she grinned.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#333333]
"Hee-ya!"

[b][i]Dun![/b][/i]

"Wahoo!"

[i][b]Thud![/b][/i]

Mario and Luigi were playing tennis when a short Toadstool ran onto the court holding a package. He tripped and the package flew into the air. Mario watched as it flew higher, higher and higher.

"I got it!" he yelped as he dropped his tennis racquet and dived to catch the package. A moment of anticipation swept over the crowd.

[i]Gasp![/i]

He caught it. It fell right into his arms and the crowd went wild. The audience around the court was mostly filled with well-known enemies from the Mario games, such as Goombas and Koopas, screaming with happiness. Most of them knew what it was.

Mario ripped open the package and took out an envelope, reading it out loud to everyone.

[quote]"Welcome to the OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On! You are one of the lucky eighteen players chosen to this ultimate game of survival-a!" Mario said with excitement.

"You should be arriving at the CPU-a, a bizarre blue space, carrying a [i]Green Gem[/i] shortly-a. This item is very important in the very near future-a.

Your first task is to get to know the other contestants-a. The actual game will start once all eighteen players have arrived.

Game on-a!"[/quote]

There was a quiet in the crowd as everyone took in what Mario had just read. Mario reached deeper into the package and pulled out a strange device. He pressed a small button on it and he was instantly warped to the CPU.

"Woah! Hello-a! It's-a me, Mario!" Mario stuck out his arm and shook the hand of Mog the Moogle.

"It's great to see you again, kupo! Welcome to the CPU!"[/color]

[b][size=1]"Dude, what's with the short Italian?" [/size][/b][size=1]said an arrogant-sounding voice from out of sight. A black hedgehog, with red streaks in his spines entered the scene, holding various golden rings, which he promptly disposed of onto the floor.

[b]"It's-a me," [/b]said the Italian, [b]"Don't you-a recognise me? I'm-a Mario!" [/b]He twirled his moustache proudly.

[b]"I don't care," [/b]said Shadow, thrusting a handful of rings into Mario's arms and walking past him towards another of the contestants, who was wearing baggy pants and a hooded top.

[b]"Yo, get away from me, boy," [/b]said this contestant.

[b]"I'm sorry," [/b]said Shadow, glaring at the "gangsta" with a look of hatred, [b]"You weren't talkin' to me there, were you?"

"Hell yeah I was talkin' to you, smart-ass!"

"You wanna start something?" [/b]replied Shadow, walking towards the guy menacingly.

[b]"Stop fighting, kupo! You all need to get along!" [/b]shouted Mog, throwing some confusion into the mix. When the diminutive creature looked up, there were two pistols aimed at his face, one held by Carl Johnson, the other by Shadow.

[b]"You wanna say that again?" [/b]they said in unison.

[b]"Stop fighting!" [/b]said a calm but meaningful voice, accompanied by the cocking of two handguns. The two guys looked up, and saw a young woman aiming both her handguns at the fighting pair. They both walked away distastefully, holstering their weapons.

[b]"Now, Shadow," [/b]said Mog, flying over towards the hedgehog, [b]"Do you have your item with you, kupo?"

"Yeah, I got it," [/b]he said, obviously quite bored with this by now, and drew a blue feather from his belt, and handed it to Mog.

[b]"Excellent," [/b]he said, [b]"Now you need to keep this, and try not to get into any more trouble, kupo."[/b] The little thing flew off swiftly, trying to avoid the hedgehog.
[/size]

[b][color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]"Aaaiii - YA!"

[/font][/color][/b][color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]Xiaoyu landed an elegant but vicious back-kick on her punchbag, which had a crude and very weathered caricature of Heihachi Mishima sellotaped near the top. She executed a textbook-perfect side tumble to avoid its heavy swing back towards her, landing and grabbing a towel from the rail in one fluid motion.

When she arrived home a long envelope was laying on the mat. As soon as it was open a large, gaudy red sword fell out, along with a message and a weird-looking device.

[b]"I have to take this with me?" [/b]Xiaoyu lamented, scanning the note and hefting the sword. [b]"It clashes with ALL my outfits!"

[/b]She decided quickly that she probably wouldn't be holding onto the sword for long and threw on the pink silk garments she'd worn for the last King of Iron Fist tournament. Thrusting the sword into the back of her belt, she activated the device and found herself instantly in a surreal blue space.

[b]"Great, bimbo eye candy," [/b]commented a short black creature. Xiaoyu strode right up to it - him? - and ruffled the fur on top of his head, carefully avoiding the sharp spines.

[b]"Aren't you cute?" [/b]she giggled, continuing on straight past. He fell into a shocked silence.

[b]"Hey, you have a red sword too!"[/b] cried Xiaoyu, seeing the item wielded by the hoodie guy. [b]"Does that mean we have to team up? Cool! I'm Ling Xiaoyu!"

"Hey yo, ain't you a good-lookin' piece o' womanhood," [/b]nodded the hoodie guy with an eyebrow raised. Xiaoyu frowned at him cheerfully and wagged a finger.

[b]"Naughty attitude, mister!"[/b]
[/font][/color]

"Man, chill out girl. I'm jus payin yo fine ass a compliment." But CJ's responce didn't seem to make Xaioyu any happier. "And yeah, I'm guessin we gots dis shit to divide us inna teams. I'm just glad I din't get some fruity lil featha like that lil hair ball ova there."

Xaioyu giggled at the joke and CJ's acceptance of their team, but stopped when she looked over at Shadow. He'd obviously heard CJ's comment, because his gun was pulled again.

"Man, put that strap away ya punk ass lil busta!" The two were about to get back into it when they heard Yuna's guns click again. It wasn't long until they had both holstered their guns and left each other alone.

CJ's attention shifted back towards Xaioyu. "So, whats your deal girl. You Yakuza oh some shit?"

Again, Xaioyu giggled back at him. "No silly. What is Ya-cozy anyways?"

Carl just dropped his head in his hands. "What in da hell did I get ma self inta?!"

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]Ada fiddled with her gun belt and checked herself over in the mirror again. She had just torn open the letter from Mog and was making sure that she looked good but still did not show any sign of a firearm. She was not planning to actually hurt anyone with it, but she never could be too sure after what had happened over the past six years.

[I]?Although, I really shouldn?t be pessimistic.? Ada said aloud. ?I mean, it?s not like anyone?s going to launch any kind of the T-Virus on the show. It?s not like anyone else from Raccoon City is going to show up.?[/I]

At this, something knocked at the windowpane, causing Ada to fall over surprised. She turned around and was greeted with a stray branch off the tree in front of her apartment. She sighed, and picked up the shiny [Color=Red]Red Sword[/color]. She wondered faintly on what its importance was as she pressed the button that had come with the note.

A blue vortex popped up and sucked Ada through before she could think about it. She reappeared almost instantly in the blue CPU and quickly balanced herself. She looked around at the 4 other contestants standing around. A girl that looked more like a child than an actual contestant did and a life form Ada took as male stood around with red swords.

First, Ada walked over to Mog and said, ?OK, I?m here. Should we be socializing, or what??

?Kupo, sounds like a good idea.? Mog said, ?But did you bring??

Ada held up the sword and smiled, ?Yeah. I?m leaving now.?

Ada walked over to the group she had seen earlier and walked into the conversation. "What in da hell did I get ma self inta?!"

[I]Ada thought to herself, ?Oh great, a gangsta on top of everything else.?[/I]

?So, you?re on our team too?!? The girl asked, seeming excited, ?I?m Ling Xiaoyu!?

?Yo another good lookin? piece of ladyness. Very nice.? The guy said.

Ada restrained her instincts to slap him and simply said, ?I?m Ada Wong. I?m guessing you?re excited Ling Xiaoyu.?

?Aren?t you?? She asked, watching her.

[I]?Of course, but you don?t see me telling the entire universe with my voice.? Ada thought.[/I]

?Yeah, being on TV?ll be a nice change from always being behind the scenes.? Ada said, faking a smile.

[I]?This is going to be a long, long, long time.? Ada thought as she shook her head.[/I][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]A small flash of light at the edge of the CPU indicated the arrival of another player to the starting area. Stepping cautiously forward Lara Croft surveyed her surroundings with a raised eye-brow.

"How very intreuging," she murmered quietly.

Dressed in her city clothes of jeans and a black t-shirt, Lara's pistols were placed securely out of view in snug holsters beneath her denim jacket and she hefted a small hold-all over her shoulder that carried a selection of outfits and equipment. Twirling the fine, yet mysterious [COLOR=Blue]blue feather [/COLOR] between her fingers she approached the small creature who had interviewed her several days earlier. Her eyes scanning briefly over the moogle's head Lara noted the odd assortment of participents to the game and a small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. Returning her attention to Mog she crouched down slightly and held out her hand in greeting.

"Hello once more Mr. Moogle." Lara's voice was cheerful and polite as she greeted the small creature.

The moogle made a strange chirruping sound and raised himself from the ground with a flap of his tiny wings, allowing Lara to straighten up to a more comfortable position.

"Greetings! Kupo! How kupo of you to come!" The moogle beamed as he shook her hand enthusiastically.

Lara grinned at Mog's antics. "How very...kupo," she tested the word "of you to invite me." She held out the blue feather that she had been playing with to him, "I was told I should bring this, correct?"

The moogle nodded his head. "Yes, yes, but you can hold onto it for the moment. Please, make yourself comfortable and meet the other contestants. All the information about the game will be given once all the players arrive." Mog indicated the motley group of individuals that she had noted before. Taking her leave of the moogle Lara thanked him again and moved towards the group, her hands casually held by her sides as she observed each player in turn.

Noticing the large array of pistols that were on show, she was suddenly very glad that she had decided to bring her own weapons along.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Kuja giggled happily as he spun in his new outfit. He'd had it designed specifically for the game as soon as he found out he'd been accepted. This was going to be such a joy! He just couldn't wait to arrive at the CPU and meet all of his opponents.

Kuja's servants were beginning to worry that the young man had lost his mind, before they had to remind themselves that he never really had one in the first place.

He had been presented with the package that morning, and now, as he rode on his dragon to a remote spot where he'd connect to the CPU, he admired his face in the [COLOR=Green][B]Green Gem[/B] [/COLOR] that had come with his letter. Yes, the orb distorted his features a little, but he looked like a darling with big eyes and a button nose. Another excited giggle came from the young man's lips as his steed touched down on a grassy plain.

Kuja stroked its magnificent head in thanks before the dragon left, leaving Kuja to connect to the CPU. He did so with ease, and could only describe the short time of travel between his old home and the eerie blue light of the meeting point as...disorientating. His head spun a little as he staggered forward, catching the eyes of a few other players already there.

[B]"Oh, well, hello, everyone! That trip gave me a bit of a funny turn..."[/B] he smiled awkwardly and flicked some stray locks of hair from his eyes, flashing a brilliant smile at the contestants gathered before him. He didn't, of course, realise that most of them thought he was gay as a Christmas tree, or female.

[B]"Kupo! You must be Kuja, yes?"

"Why, of course."[/B] Kuja smiled again, winking at anyone who happened to be looking his way. [B]"I'm glad you remembered me...Mog." [/B] Kuja paused before the name of his host came to mind.

Mog seemed satisfied and held out a paw, [B]"Could you show me your item, kupo?"[/B] he asked, twitching his claws, gesturing that Kuja should show him the gem.

[B]"Ah, yes, of course."[/B] he produced the green orb from his messenger bag and held it out for Mog, who again seemed satisfied, and nodded.

Kuja stepped forward and wiggled his fingers to those gathered already in a semi-wave, getting a few nodded heads and smiles in return.

[B]"Glad to see you all look, er..."[/B] Kuja swept his eyes over the group, [B]"Normal." [/B] he smiled his winning smile. Somewhere in his brain a switch flicked. It was game on.[/SIZE]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna greeted each of the newcomers as they came, noting what item they were carrying. It was now evident that there were three different teams, each with a different item that set them apart. The [/color][color=green][b]Green Gem[/b][/color][color=navy], the [/color][color=red][b]Red Sword[/b][/color][color=navy], and the [/color][color=royalblue][b]Blue Feather[/b][/color][color=navy]. So far there were three members with green gems, three with red swords, and two with a blue feather.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna noticed that the black hedgehog, Shadow, and the gangster, Carl Johnson didn't get along well. Whenever they started to try each other, she would step in with her dual guns, then they would back down.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna stood beside the Italian overalled man, Mario Mario. She thought it was strange how his given name was also his surname. She shrugged it off, though his accent wasn't as annoying to her as it might have been to others. After all, in Besaid everyone added "ya" to the end of their sentence. Mario just ended every second word or so with "-a".[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]When Kuja landed she raised an eyebrow, at first she had mistaken him as a female because of his incredibly feminine looks. Kuja came over to them, seeing the green gems they also possessed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Hello there, I'm Kuja." [/b]he said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Nice to meet you, I'm Yuna." [/b]she replied, shaking his hand.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"It's-a me, Mario!" [/b]the only male in the team exclaimed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna sweatdropped slightly, he was quite energetic. She looked at each of the characters that had arrived, they were all very unique.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The bouncy asian girl, Ling Xiaoyu looked like she was high on sugar, Yuna giggled as it reminded her of Rikku. CJ and Shadow were very hostile and tough, each carried a pistol and weren't afraid to use it, well neither was she. The other asian woman, Ada Wong was much less active, she looked bored and stressed. The plumber, Mario just continued to smile, and Kuja was talking with Yuna.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I love your hair, is it naturally that colour?" [/b]Yuna questioned, looking at his silver locks.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Of course! You can't get this colour with dyes." [/b]he moved a few bangs away from his face.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna reached into her pocket and brought out several rectangular plates, each had a pattern in it with holes that were filled by spheres connected to others by straight grooves. They were her sphere grids, they gave her the ability to change her costume and gain new abilities. She checked each of them were in the right place and that she hadn't lost any. She mainly stuck to her Gunner outfit because she just preferred it and felt more comfortable in it. Yuna had a special sphere that she had gotten custom made, it was a Summoner sphere so she could change back to her costume from when she was questing to collect Aeons, and the sphere gave her the ability to summon them again, along with having some White Magic.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]They were all there so she tucked them away again, patting the place they were stored. They were precious to her since she had gone through a lot to collect the spheres, the grids, and to master each ability.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna looked over to Mario and decided to talk to him for a bit because he seemed a little lonely.[/color][/size][/font]

Out past the astroid belt, a space pirate frigate was fleeing for its life. Behind it, Samus' hunter-class gunship was in pursuit. The pirates were fast, but Samus' small ship was faster. She smiled coldly; they wouldn't be escaping this time.

A light began blinking on her ship's control panel. An incoming transmission? Taking one eye off her prey, she tapped a few buttons and displayed the message in a corner of her ship's HUD. Samus let out a low, disgruntled growl as she read its contents.

[i]Perfect timing,[/i] she thought wryly as she turned the ship around and headed for the nearest Federation Freight Station. The space pirates would have to wait for another day.

[center]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/center]

With a flash, Samus appeared in the CPU -- ship and all. The yellow gunship, its shape reminiscient of her power suit's helmet, hovered above the blue landscape. The guests who had already arrived were a bit taken aback by this and several already had weapons drawn. Not that it took much to make some brandish their arms.

The top hatch of the gunship opened and Samus rose up through it to stand on top of her ship. She ran through one last checklist to test the functionality of her power suit, then leapt off with a spinning somersault. Landing in a crouch at the outskirts of the small gathering, head up, arm cannon at the ready, and a [color=red]red sword[/color] held to the side in her left hand, she slowly stood up and looked around.

"Sorry I'm late," Samus said to Mog as she walked past the other contestants, appearing to ignore them. She could see the position of each on her combat visor's radar and none were posing a threat just yet. "I had some work related entanglements that kept me."

"Kupo!" Mog exclaimed, glad to see the bounty hunter had joined. "You're not late at all! And I see you've brought your item. That's kuporiffic."

Samus shrugged. "Yes, though I'm not especially fond of swords. You can guess why," she said, hefting her arm cannon.

"So many people with guns," Mog muttered under his breath.

Samus smiled behind her visor, playing dumb. "What was that?"

"Nothing, kupo!" Mog gave a small cough, then changed the subject. "We're just waiting for a kupo more contestants. Why don't you get to know the others here?"

"I'll do that," Samus said before turning and surveying the small crowd, her ship still hovering above them. Tapping a button at the base of her arm cannon, it flew off and disappeared in the same manner in which it had entered. Samus didn't foresee a need for it in the game but, as always, she maintained the link with her ship.

With the departure of the gunship, some of the guests seemed to relax. A few others sported swords like the one in Samus' hand; she decided it might be wise to make a good impression if this was going to be her team. Flipping her sword around to an underhanded grip so it would be pointed behind her as she let her arm hang at her side, Samus strode over to the gathering.

"Hello," Samus said to the two women and the man who still seemed to be eyeing the black hedgehog with the blue feather. "Samus Aran, pleased to meet you."

[color=#503f86]The Bridge of the Great Fox was a surprisingly dull place to sit and wait. It's not even as if they were flying near any interesting planets. Just space, and a lot of it.

The odd control panel bleeped and buzzed every now and then, and occasionally ROB would give a status update on the engines or a piece of complicated equpiment that nobody even knew the ship as equipped with. Apart from that, all Krystal had to occupy herself with were her thoughts of anticipation.

She clicked her tongue. How long does it take to come through? How was it going to get here? Did anyone else know? She'd been hoping to keep it a surprise from everyone, although Peppy had asked why she'd rather conspicuously marked herself as '[i]Absent With Official Leave... Possibly[/i]' on the flight rota for the next three months. She'd never been asked about maternity leave before, and she'd made sure that Peppy would never ask her again.

Suddenly, the door slid open, making her jump out of her seat and dash towards the entrant. Slippy braced himself, fearful of being bowled over.

"A-ah! I've got a letter for you, Krystal!"

He shot out a shaky arm towards her. In his toady fingers he clutched a small package with the OS:GO! logo emblazoned on its top-righthand corner. She let out a slight whimper of excitement and ripped the contents from its packaging. After a few tense seconds, she darted away.

"I'm going away for a while, Slippy! Give my regards to everyone!" she called back. She was glad she'd already packed the Arwing.

By the time she'd reached the hangar, it had occurred to her that she had no idea how she was actually going to ge there. She re-read the letter twice.

"Then what's this [color=blue]blue feather[/color] for, then?" She had to admit, it was very pretty, and complimented her fur incredibly well. But it didn't seem to serve any practical purpose. She gingerly slotted it into her headband. Perhaps she'd left an important piece of information inside the packaging upstairs...

"Oh, never mind about that," she grumbled to herself, retrieving her staff from the storage section of her Arwing. "So long as there's a portal or something I can tap my staff into, it shouldn't make any difference."

She banged the staff's narrow end on the ground and a white glow erupted from its shaft, flowing down to both ends. She closed her eyes, and...

When she first opened them, she wondered if she'd made a mistake. Fiddling around with time and space travel can lead to some odd consequences, after all. After a few seconds of mild disorientation from the transportation and a few seconds more mild disorientation from the swirling blue enviromnent she was stood in, she walked briskly towards a form she recognised- Mog the Moogle.

The small winged creature was flitting between the people who had already arrived, seemingly making sure that everyone was all right and that no fights had broken out. Krystal decided in very little time that there were some potentially very dodgy characters here.

"Hi, Mog!" she cooed, brandishing her letter and blue feather at him.

Mog clapped ecstatically. "Kupo to see you made it! And you have your item, very kupo."

Krystal smiled, folding the letter and slotting it into a pocket in her waistcoat. "What happens now, Mog?"

"Make yourself kupo-fortable. We're waiting for the rest to arrive, hee. Please make use of this time to get to know your fellow participants."

She glanced around quickly at everyone around her. Most people seemed to be carrying weird-looking red swords or green gems- only two others had blue feathers. She noticed a rather slimy-looking man in a dirty green hooded top sidling up to her, so she immediately turned around and walked towards a woman dressed in similar attire to herself, also holding a blue feather.

Taking a deep breath in, she began to wonder. Maybe she should have told someone that she was here...[/color]

The party was suddenly interrupted by a yellow ball bounding into the arena, thinking it must have accidentally crossed into the CPU via the park, CJ kicked it out of the CPU.

"hey! what was that for?" the yellow ball responded, coming back and making sure to show his pizza-slice mouth. "I came here to play the game, not get kicked around like a ball, you gotta problem?"

"Pac-Man? oh, my bad," CJ shouted back, in a way that everyone wondering if he was sorry, or sarcastic.

Pac-Man looked around the big blue expanse, he felt he had been here before, it looked somewhat like the eaten ghost room of his games.

"Kuporiffic!" the host moogle exclaimed, "welcome to the game, my crack-addicted friend"
This got the attention of CJ, [i] a yay snorter in this game?[/i]
"No. hell no, Mog!" Pac-Man quickly corrected. "Ever since those bloodhound jerks released that song, I've been getting crack jibes form everyone!" Pac-Man obviously lamented the reputationr recieved.

"Kupo!" the host quickly moved on," So, did you bring your item to the game?

"Sure did" Pac-Man replied as he drew out the [color=blue]blue feather.[/color]" I guess that means I'm in the blue feather tribe huh?"
"Yeah, somethign kupo like that" the host replied back.

[color=crimson]\\\Confession cam\\\[/color]

I've come here to play this game, and there is some stiff competition here, so I'll have to be on my guard. Being one fo the only 2D characters here, I'll be the first targeted for deletion, but I'll show them all how tough a competitior that I can be.

[color=crimson]///confession cam///[/color]

Pac-Man headed over to the area of the CPU where the blue feathers had gathered,a nd started talking away, attempting to form early alliances....

[SIZE=1]Tapping her foot gently on what passed for a floor in this place, Lara sighed in exasperation at the antics of her fellow 'team mate'. It seemed that the only member of her team to arrive so far had been the rather angry looking, and acting hedgehog.

[I]An odd character if ever there was one[/I] she though glumly.

Lara was, of course, immedietly relieved to see another player approach, seemingly holding a blue feather that indicated the team she now found herself on. Lara was slightly taken aback to find that her new team mate was not human. Appraising the anthropormorphic fox that was rapidly approaching Lara had the distinct feeling that she was going to be the only human on her team.

[I]Well I suppose she has to be more agreeable than that gun-toting pincushion[/I] Lara thought as she glanced at Shadow who was still glaring at the black youth who was making eyes at the rest of the female competators. Turning her attention back to the girl/fox who was approaching, Lara smiled warmly in greeting.

"Well, isn't it a relief to see someone else with a feather around here."

The fox laughed as she fingered her own feather that was sticking out of the headband she wore.

"Hmm, we do seem to be in a minority don't we." The girl's voice was lyrical and cultured as she spoke and Lara felt herself warming up to her new team-mate almost immediately, despite their obvious physical differences. She was about to answer when suddenly a bright yellow ball came bouncing into the crowd, a bright blue feather apparent though it had nothing with which to hold it.

[I]Oh dear[/I] Lara murmered to herself, [I]this is going to be a bit more interesting than I thought[/I] [/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Navy]Mitsurugi looked around his temporary hotel room. It was not the greatest place in the world to be living, but it was all he could afford. He had sent an application for that new Survivor show, but he doubted they would need a washed-up samurai. At just about that time Mitsurugi received a package with the label " OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On!" on it, and this made Mitsurugi very happy. He wondered why the parcel was so large, so he proceeded to tear it open, samurai-style.

"What the hell? Another sword? My sword can cut through metal .. why would I want this piece of garbage?"

Mitsurugi then read the letter, and he understood why a [COLOR=DarkRed]Red Sword[/COLOR] had been sent to him. The letter told him that he had been accpeted as one of the participants of the show, and that this [COLOR=DarkRed]Red Sword[/COLOR] was very important and that he needed to bring it with him to their meeting place, the CPU.

Mitsurugi was very excited to have been excepted into the contest. He put on his best clothes (the ones he currently wears during his 1p costume in Soul Calibur III) and washed himself thouroughly, not wanting to offend any of the other contestants. He gathered his sword and some of his other belongings and placed them in a bag, and then left his hotel room and forgot to pay due to his own excitement. He headed off to the CPU and made it their several days later, considering he had trouble finding it because he was not much of a tech head.

Mitsurugi finally found the CPU place and entered it, and was greeted by an overly-happy Mog.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Welcome Mitsurugi, glad you could join us * kupo*. The other contestants currently here are Carl Johnson, Pacman, Lara Croft, Krystal, Samus Aran, Yuna, Kuja, Ada Wong, Mario, and Ling Xaioyu. I could tell you about them, but you should really meet them all for yourself. We are still awaiting seven other contestants, so no need to rush."[/COLOR]

"I thank you bunny-man, you have truly reinvigorated the spirit of Mitsurugi. May I ask what this means?" Mitsurugi held out the [COLOR=DarkRed]Red Sword[/COLOR].

"[COLOR=DarkGreen]You'll find out *kupo*. Mingle."[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Link observed the others silently as he clutched the [COLOR=Green]Green Gem[/COLOR] in his hand. The Master Sword at his back glistened in the sun beneath the glorious Hylian Shield, and his blonde tresses flowed in the wind below the pointed green cap.

A girl approached him with the same trinket, a [COLOR=Green]green gem[/COLOR]. "Hi there. My name's Yuna, who are you?"
"Link." The young Hylian replied quickly.
"Link? Well, okay." Yuna smiled. "Aren't you going to come and meet the others?"
He paused for a moment. "Yes." He nodded.
"Well c'mon." She beckoned him forth.

"Ah! You've arrived Link. Yes, kupo. Good. There's only a couple more people that we wait for. Please, kupo. Do get settled and ease into the surroundings. We'll get into the particulars later, kupo. Until then, just enjoy your company." Mog said in one long, excited breath.

"Everyone, this is Link." Yuna smiled as she nudged Link forth. "He's the latest arrival."

Link continued to walk toward the others. As he approached, some of them gave him an odd look. Link guessed to himself that it might have been his clothing. It wasn't everyday that you saw a kid with pointed ears and a green tunic (not to mention the white tights) on running around.

Then, a taller man approached him. "Hey there shorty elf man, what's with the duds?" This was Carl Johnson, the gangster.
Link simply looked at him and saw that he meant no harm. "I am a Hylian."
"A Hyli-wha?" He gave him that "what-the-hell?-are-you-on-crack?!" look.
"A Hylian. I come from the Kingdom of Hyrule. We wear much of... an older style of clothing."
"I see that. But that's all cool." Carl gave a mocking look. "Well then, I never caught yo name."
"It's Link."
"Link? Yea, alright. Name's Carl Johnson. I be from the City of San Andreas." He nodded.
"You're proud of where you are from."
"Fa sho, man. Fa sho." Carl nodded. "Ya know ya gotta represent."

Link watched as Yuna talked to a short red-capped, moustached man. There were still many others to learn of.

He had overheard of a man named Mitsurugi, a supposed samurai. Then Link thought of a friendly spar, but later decided to hold off.

A couple others were to arrive soon. But until then, Link would wait and see for what was to come next.[/FONT]

[color=#333333]Mario chatted with the tall creature known as Yuna, and found out some interesting things about her. For instance, she talked of a game called 'Blitz Ball' which greatly reminded him of a Mini-Game in his latest Mario Party game, 'Mario Party 7'.

He had also talked with another creature named Kuja. He made Mario think of a Shy Guy friend of his named Petalguy, who had a crush on Flutter, who had a crush on Mr. I, who had a crush on Princess Peach.. Mario clutched his head as it spun around with confusion. He would never forget his adventures in Mario Party Advance.

"Well-a... It was nice-a-ta meeting you all-a, but-a I think I'd-a like to-a... meet some other people!" the others nodded and Mario walked over to the group all holding blue feathers.

"I'm-a ma-Mario! Hello-a!" he exclaimed, catching the attention of everyone there talking.

A blue fox-like creature that was only slightly taller then Mario looked at him and replied. "Hello, there! I am Krystal. Pleased to meet you."

Mario continued talking and quickly looked over to see a Black Hedgehog. He chuckled as the black and red design on him reminded Mario of a Bob-omb just ready to explode. The image of this hedgehog, known as Shadow, exploding in Mario's head caused him to chuckle softly to himself.[/color]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]A dark portal opened rather abruptly off to the side, and a silver-haired young man stepped out, a twisted black sword in one hand and a glittering [COLOR=SeaGreen]green gem[/COLOR] in the other. He looked around slowly with a subtly annoyed expression on his face and nothing else. He wasn't a terribly big fan of large groups. He preferred things being slightly more...contained. But, if he had to, he'd work with all of these people. Until he rid himself of them, of course.

A winged little creature with a puff-ball on its head, which he recognized as a 'Moogle,' began to approach him.

"Hello, kupo. I'm Mog the Moogle, and I'll be your kuporiffic host!"

Riku eyes steeled briefly, and he deemed the host instantly annoying.

"Yo."

"You must be Riku, kupo," he chirped happily.

"Yeah. That's me. What [I]is[/I] this place, anyway?"

"This is the CPU, kupo. It's to allow you to mingle with your kuporiffic teammates before the game begins, kupo."

"Right," Riku said, sighing inwardly. "Mingle."

He scanned the crowd slowly. Some stuck out in particular, like the gunman, two gunwomen, and the gun...hog. There was a bubbly, spastic asian girl, a Japanese samurai, and a strange man with pointy ears and a quaint hat. Not to mention a large yellow sphere with an overlarge mouth, a blue fox, a strange red metal-plated person, and a man...no, woman...no, man? Oh, yes, and the short Italian who kept repeating that, "It's-a me, Mario!"

Several of them, especially the ones with weapons, seemed like they'd prove worthy adversaries, or at least practice dummies. He could probably take any of the sword-wielders in a one-on-one spar, but they might show him some interesting foreign moves. And some of the more...technologically advanced warriors might prove especially interesting.

Riku grinned coldly. Yes, he'd certainly be able to test himself here. But now, to sit and wait.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=orange]Fox yawned as he neatly glided his arwing into the hanger of the Great Fox which was located on the back of the ship. Life lately had been boring, there wasn't much need for a mercenary team at the moment, of course, Fox was expecting something in the mail that would hopefully give his life a bit of a turn around. Fox looked out the cockpit window as the ship landed to see Slippy waddling towards the Arwing.

"Hey, Slip." Fox greeted him as he jumped down from the Arwing. Slippy halted and started to catch his breath, then Fox caught sight of a package wraped in gold paper, it had his name of the label, "Is that for me?" Fox asked, but before the gasping toad could answer Fox had already pulled the package from him. The package read [i]"OtakuBoards Survivor: Game on!"[/i]. If Slippy hadn't of been there he would have done a backflip. "Thanks a ton, Slip!" Fox thanked him as he started to run out of the hanger and into a corridor. Slippy turned and tried to say something, but Fox was already long gone.

Fox dashed through the ship all the way to his room, he hadn't been this excited in quite a long time. He placed the package on his bed and tore it open like a little kid would on his birthday. Inside the box was a Note, a small disk thing, and a bright [color=blue]blue feather[/color]. Fox quickly scanned over the letter that told him of his acception into the game and that the blue feather an important item needed during the game. Fox picked up the small disk and observed it. It was a blue-silver color about the size of an apple and in the center was a circular button, it was obviously some kind of transportation device. Fox nodded to himself and then pushed the intercom button next to his bed.

"Falco?" Fox spoke, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah?" The familiar voice of his blue bird comrad responded.

"I'm ganna be gone for a little while, until I return you're incharge." Fox smiled, knowing that Flaco loved to be in charge.

"Fine..." He responded in an annoyed tone, acting like the job was a burden to him.

Fox told him to take care and try not to kill Slippy or blow up the ship. With that, Fox tucked the blue feather into a pouch on his belt and picked up the small device. "OtakuBoards Survivor... Here I come!" Fox cheered and then pressed the button down.

Fox suddenly felt himself flying through some kind of dark space. The breath was knocked out of him and his stomach lurched inside of him. Everything seemed to be spinning at an amazingly fast rate and then it suddenly stopped and Fox found himself on solid ground. He gasped and sucked in a large breath and clenched his stomach as he stared at the ground. Then he saw two blue feet infront of him.

"Heh, one of the greatest space pilots and the galaxy and you get motion sickness." Krystal chuckled as she helped Fox up to his feet. He brushed himself off and gave her a friendly glare.

"I wasn't prepared for that." He remarked with a smirk.

"Kupo! Fox, you have arrived!" Mog, the host of the contest flew over, "It's about kupo time!" He exclaimed. He seemed hovered around Fox and scanned his body, as if looking for something, "Did you bring the kupo item?" He finally asked.

Fox looked at him strangely for a moment, but then remembered the blue feather. He pulled it from his belt and held up high for Mog and pretty much everyone else to see. Mog nodded in approvement and then flew off. [/size][/color]

A new blip appearing on her radar informed Samus that a another guest had arrived. Watching it make its way to Mog, she then saw it move towards where she, Ada, and Xiaoyu were making small talk.

"It looks like another one with a sword," Samus commented.

"Where?!" Xiaoyu asked, more than a little excited.

Ada glanced past Samus at the tall samurai approaching their group. "That's interesting," she said. "How did you know?"

Samus just tapped the side of her helmet with a finger before turning around to greet the man. "Hello."

"Greetings," he said in return. "It appears we share something in common."

"Yes, the swords," Samus said. "We think the different items denote which team each player will be on, though we can't be sure yet."

"I see. If we are to be teammates, then a proper introduction is in order. I am Mitsurugi."

"Samus Aran," the bounty hunter replied as she finished scanning and entering Mitsurugi into her log book. Shortly after arriving, Samus had decided it would be prudent to keep a record of each player. [i]Know yourself, know your enemies, but most of all, know your friends,[/i] she thought to herself.

"I'm Ada Wong, nice to--" Ada was cut off by Xiaoyu's hyperactive greeting.

"And I'm Ling Xiaoyu!" the girl in pink all but shouted. "And this is. . . ." She trailed off, realizing she hadn't caught the name of the man in the hoodie.

"Yo, what up homie? Carl Johnson here," he said, supplying his own name.

Mitsurugi seemed a bit taken aback by Carl's manner of speech but he kept his cool nonetheless. "I am pleased to meet you all," he said with a nod.

Samus returned the nod. "Likewise," she said. "But, if we are going to be in a team together, there'll be plenty of time to talk later. I'd like to get to know some of the other players before we start." She motioned in the direction of the other two groups. "For now, I'll take my leave."

Leaving the other sword bearers for the moment, Samus strolled over to the small gathering of players holding blue feathers.

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna watched Mario walk over to the blue team and looked around, humming the tune to "1000 Words", which she had sung at Thunder Plains. Another member of their group had arrived, she smiled, he had silver hair just like Kuja. Yuna watched as he walked to an area and sat down by himself, his eyes watched the room and Yuna noticed they were a beautiful bluish green colour.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna let her gaze wander around the CPU area, it was just a strange blue reality. She counted everyone and concluded that there were only three characters missing from the group.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]She decided that she should get to know others better and excused herself from her group and wandered over to the group of people that held blue feathers. Yuna immediately noticed another female that carried dual pistols like herself. She made her way over.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Hi there, I'm Yuna." [/b]she greeted.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Hello, I'm Lara Croft. Nice to meet you." [/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Nice pistols, automatic?" [/b]Yuna questioned.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Of course." [/b]she smiled, pulling one out of its holster and passing it over to Yuna.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna held it, weighing it in her hand. She twirled it a little and got into a firing position, her finger firmly touching the trigger.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Very nice. Good aiming system, not too heavy." [/b]Yuna commented, handing it back.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"What about yours?" [/b]Lara nodded at her own guns which were on her hips.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna gave her one of her guns and Lara tested it like she had done.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Hair trigger?" [/b]Lara asked, Yuna nodded, accepting the gun.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The two started to talk about other things, like what they had done in their games. Yuna was amazed about all the different things that Lara had gone through in her quests in the 'Tomb Raider' games. Yuna explained what she had been doing, from travelling and collecting Aeons, to sphere hunting in order to find Tidus again, she showed Lara the sphere grids. Then they discussed their past and lifestyles, Yuna enjoyed talking to Lara because she was easy to have conversations with.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkred][size=1]Dante was late, he [i]knew[/i] it. But he was the lazy type, even though his muscle-lined body wouldn't admit it. He saunteered along the streets of New York, casually grabbing an overhanging bar and pulling himself up with that amazing demonic strength of his. He could of been a professional gymnast if he wanted to, but he said something about men in tights and left it at that.

The streets fled behind him as he swept down the city of New York in a hurry. He didn't have any idea how he was supposed to get there, besides the Temen-ni-gru, which had portals to everywhere, in both Hell and here. He smirked slightly.

[b]"This is gunna be one helluva party!"[/b] And as his foot met the doors to the Temen-ni-gru, it was a mere minute before a blip appeared on Samus' radar and Dante casually strolled through the door, his red leather overcoat hanging on his shoulders lightly, the strap of leather that went across his chest and back holding the [/color][/size][color=red]Red sword[/color][/size][color=darkred][size=1] and his own collection of weapons, namely a pair of three pronged nunchukau and his own sword, Rebellion.

[b]"Dante."[/b] He told the moogle, who flinched slightly. Mog wasn't too happy about Dante and his attitude earlier, but Dante grinned and stuck his hand out, offering it to the moogle. He heisitantly shook it.

[b]"There we go, little man."[/b] Dante ruffled Mog's fur lightly, before making his way in a lazy sort of way to the two who called themselves [b]"Laura Croft"[/b] and [b]"Yuna"[/b]. Eh, what could he say? He was a ladies' man, and he loved a fast gunnin' girl, and they both carried twin automatic pistols.

Casually, he slumped against the walls, the red overcoat shifting to reveal the white-silver and the charcol black guns, Ebony and Ivory.

[b]"Hi there, ladies...I'm sure you've heard of me, saved the world a coupla times from demonic invasion from hell and such. Name's Dante."[/color][/size]

[color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]Xiaoyu's short attention span was beginning to take its toll; she was getting bored of the Red Sword group, and especially CJ with his wandering eye. She was vaguely aware that Mitsurugi was introducing himself to her, in full formal samurai style, but her eye was caught by the only other occupant of the CPU that seemed as enthused as she was.

When Mitsurugi looked up from his bow, Xiaoyu was already halfway across the vertiginous blue space, heading for the short, moustachio'd figure of Mario Mario.

[b]"Hey!" [/b]she greeted the plumber, waving excitedly as she approached. [b]"I'm Ling Xiaoyu! You're Mario, right? I heard you introduce yourself to everyone! Are you excited?"

"Of-a-course!" [/b]cried Mario. [b]"Who woudn-a be?"

[/b]Xiaoyu gestured over her shoulder to CJ and the rest of the Red Sword group. [b]"All those guys want to do is stand around! They're boring. I'm gonna talk to you instead!"[/b]
[/font][/color]

[SIZE=1]Lara chuckled softly as her companion, Yuna, related a particularly amusing story about a man she knew named 'Brother'. Lara was thankful for the distraction from the odd yellow ball that was currently baiting the angry black hedgehog at the other side of the waiting area. Returning her attention to Yuna she smiled ocne more at the description of the girls clueless admirer. It seemed, as well as a liking for fire-arms they both had a knack for attracting hapless yet utterly devoted men. It was, prehaps, a shame that Yuna was on an apposing team to herself. The girl was likeable enough, though she did have a worldly innocence that Lara thought was slightly innapropriate for her line of work. Glancing at the girls finely crafted weapons Lara gave a mental shrug. Prehaps beneath that gaudy exterior and quietly pleasant personality lay a woman of action much like herself.

[B]"...and then the sphere landed right on Rikku's head and"[/B] Lara glanced back towards her companion, hearing Yuna's pause. Yuna gave a small embaressed laugh [B]"..I'm sorry, I know my stories must seem incredibly dull in comparison to your adventures."[/B]
Lara smiled warmly, shaking her head.

[B]"Not at all, it is I who must appologise, I just drifted off for a moment." [/B]

Hearing a soft thudding of boots suddenly approaching their position Lara unconciously gripped her pistols that had, by now, been returned to their holsters at her sides. Looking over Yuna's shoulder Lara raised an incredulous brow at the man who now leant causally before them, a small smirk playing on his lips. Grumbling about male arrogance Lara alerted Yuna to the mans presence before coming to face him herself.

[B]"Hi there, ladies...I'm sure you've heard of me, saved the world a coupla times from demonic invasion from hell and such. Name's Dante." [/B] The man seemed somewhat pleased with himself at his self-introduction. Lara turned to Yuna and rolled her eyes, making the girl give a small giggle, which she managed to cover with her hand. Releasing her grip on her weapons Lara smiled sweetley at the large man before her.

[B]"I'm afraid I have not heard of you nore your exploits Mr...Dante. Though I am sure that the loss is mine. I can, however, assure you that saving the world from demonic invasion will be considered small potatoes in this company." [/B] Folding her arms before her Lara cocked her head to one side, her sweet smile still in place. [/SIZE]