OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On! <PG>

Sandy

[size=1][color=darkorange]Fox looked over towards Lara who had just told him to put a whole in the wall. "Oka- ouch!" Fox yelped as a lemming in his hand bit his thumb. Fox pointed his blaster at the wall and noticed that the lemming from earlier was still clamped onto it. Fox growled and desided that sacrificing one more lemming wouldn't hurt. He pulled the trigger and the little creature exploded into goo.

"Okay, hope this works." Fox aimed and shot at the wall that Lara was headed for, but only a few small holes the size of a quarter appeared, too small to stuff the lemmings into.

"Oh, crap!" Fox frantically looked around and spotted Krystal on the other side of the dungeon. He had used her staff on Dinosaur Planet and he knew a good wall breaking technique.

"Krystal, throw me your staff!" Fox yelled to her. She saw Lara and understood what they were doing and threw the staff through the air.

"Fox, now!" Lara yelled again. Fox looked over as she said this and the staff landed right on his head, knocking him over.

"Ow!!!!" Fox yelled and picked up the staff in one hand and rubbed it with the other, "Okay, here I come!" He growled. Picking himself up, Fox jumped over towards the wall and raised the staff above his head, griping it tightly.

"Yah!" Fox yelled as he brought the butt of the staff down of the wall. Ripples of shakes came out of the staff like a mini earth quake and a hole about 4 feet wide crumbled through. Unfortunatly, Fox fell over and smashed about five lemmings.

"Damn..." He grumble, smearing green goo off his pants.[/color]

[color=blue]<59>[/color][/size]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Crash was endeavouring to hold onto as many lemmings as he could, when he felt vibrations rumble through the ground. He turned and saw that Fox had made a small crater in the wall, and was frantically grabbing lemmings left, right, and center and frantically stuffing them in the hole. Crash sprinted over, crushing a few of the beasts, before throwing his armload into the wall-crater. What could they use to cover the hole up with though?

His gaze turned towards the unconscious Pac-creature...perfect.

"Fox, can you help me lift this useless lump into position? We can use him to fence the lemmings in and stop them from escaping"

Propping the semi-comatose [but recovering] Pac-man on the corpses of some... unfortunately deceased lemmings, they managed to seal the hole in the wall off. There was muffled scrambling and shrieking from inside, but it worked.

Everyone got to work scooping up as many lemmings as they could find, and jamming them into the makeshift container.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]<51>[/B][/COLOR][/size]

[b][color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]"Waa~aii! This isn't fun!" [/font][/color][/b][color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]wailed Xiaoyu as she ran back and forth like a headless chicken, covered in capering green creatures. She tore some off and threw them towards the least dangerous-looking spot in the dungeon -

- where they were promptly crushed under the caterpillar treads of CJ's Bulldozer cheat. [b] [color=Red]<84>[/color][/b]

[b]"You can't drive that thing around in here, moron," [/b]scolded Ada, [b]"it's got far too much ... [i]squish potential."

[/i]"Ain't gonna drive it, fool," [/b]retorted Carl caustically, demostrating his intent by scooping two handfuls of Lemmings into the scoop, vaulting into the driver's seat and raising them up, several metres off the ground.

[b]"CJ rules, CJ rules ..."

[/b]Xiaoyu didn't listen to the rest of CJ's song - she could guess how it went anyway - because her eye was caught by several little green-haired heads appearing over the side of the scoop, eyes glittering with glee.

[size=1][b]"Yippee~ee!" [/b][size=2]yelled the creatures as they plummeted head first towards the cold stone ground. Xiaoyu leapt into action, performing a slide-tackle across the dungeon and giving the Lemmings a soft landing. Five of the things hit her and bounced; she couldn't stop her momentum and continued sliding towards a spiked wall.

[b]"Float!" [/b]she yelled as she dug her heels into the ground, [b]"parachute! Umbrella!" [/b]

Her tactic of yelling as many things as possible seemed to pay off; five red umbrellas blossomed in the air and the airborne Lemmings floated gently down to the ground. Xiaoyu managed to halt her deathslide centimetres from the spikes, and the cheerful little creatures dashed over to her, eager for more trampolining action. They clambered up and started bouncing on her tummy, and she figured if it kept them out of trouble she might as well just -

[i]Fthunk

[/i]Xiaoyu looked up to see several spikes missing from the wall. Craning her head back to see the opposite wall, she could see five spikes buried point-first into the crumbly mortar, an unpleasant green squish-mark around each.

[b]"No fair!"

[color=Red]<79>[/color][/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]

After most of the lemmings had been barricaded inside the alcove, any escape prevented by the large bulk of pac-man blocking the entrance. Lara took it upon herself to keep watch over the little creatures. Folding her arms across her chest she eyed one of the lemmings who was attempting to scrabble over the top of pac-man. Giving him a small prod in the forehead she sent him sprawling back ontop of the others with a strangled 'meep'.

[B]"Now look here," [/B] Lara said sternley, for all the world like a commanding mother to her unruly children. [B]"Why are you so intent on ending yourselves? You have the whole world to live for."[/B]
The lemming looked at her with innocent round eyes and shrugged before turning to his neighbour and swatting him across the head with a giggle. The other lemmings, thinking this hilariously good fun, joined in with the head bashing and suddenly the entire mass of lemmings in the hole were braining eachother about the head, fits of high pitched giggles echoing around the dungeon.

Lara rested her head in her hands, a low moan escaping her lips.

[B]"Of all the stupid, pointless creatures in all the..." [/B] Rambling diatribe was cut short by an airborne lemming that whizzed past her ear only to come to an abrupt halt as it smashed into the opposite wall. Turning to look over her shoulder Lara glared at Crash who was still rounding up lemmings to cram in the wall.

[B]"Sorry," [/B] the bandicoot said with a rather sheepish look on his face, [B]"That one went a little wide."[/B]

[COLOR=Blue][B]<50>[/B][/COLOR]

[b][size=1]"Stupid little things..." [/size][/b][size=1]muttered Shadow as Fox blasted another hole in the wall for them to cram the tiny creatures into. Shadow grabbed a handful of lemmings and stuffed them into the new hole. One of them toddled over and grabbed the sides of the hole, and caught fire instantly.

[b]"You should probably wait a little before putting anything near the laser marks. They need a second to cool down," [/b]said Fox ever so sheepishly.

[b]"Thanks for the heads-up," [/b]said Shadow sarcastically. He put his hands over the laser marks, protecting the lemmings from setting fire to themselves. He winced, and shook in pain as his hands burned from the heat of the laser. He let out a cry of pain, then sighed as the laser cuts began to cool down.

[b]"Is there a burns ward within about three feet of here?" [/b]he asked the room in general. Everyone turned away, stifling their laughter. He snarled, and turned back to shoving the lemmings into the hole. He shoved one particular handful in rather too forcefully, and felt a number of lemmings squish between his fingers. He took his glove off and threw it on the ground.

[b]"I'll clean it later..."[/b] he said as it hit the ground with a wet slap.

[b]<44>[/b]
[/size]

[Color=DarkBlue]Ada wanted to scream in frustration. The blasted Lemmings were so suicidal, that they actually were trying to run under Carl?s tires. Already, they had lost 15 Lemmings to this, and although Dante and Mitsurugi were trying in vain to flick them away, the Lemmings had finally figured it out.

Ada finally gave up and took a running leap for the dozer, falling a couple of feet short, and landing on one more Lemming. Ada sighed violently, and jumped onto the dozer, moving directly over the tread to the cabin. She knocked on the door, and surprised Carl. He opened the window. ?Wat da hell do? chu want??

?You need to stop the dozer. You?re just squashing the Lemmings.? Ada said, pointing to the trail of green goo.

?Bitch, you see dose tings up there? Dey be safe, no?? Carl asked, referring to the raised shovel.

After that, Ada couldn?t take it anymore, she pulled her hand back, and put all her strength into a slap that echoed across the entire area. Even the Lemmings stopped to see what was going on.

?You will never call me, or Samus over there bitch again. You understand you dirty mouthed jerk?? Ada said, fury pouring from her eyes.

?Yeah yo, we coo?.? Carl said, trying to be humble.

?Good, now, who?s driving this thing?? Ada asked, watching the dozer head towards a wall. ?THE LEMMINGS! Drop the shovel you idiot!?

Carl jumped back into the pit and he lowered the shovel just as the entire thing ran into a wall. A string of curses flew from Car?s mouth as Ada jumped down. Now they had even more work ahead of them, as the wall shimmered, disappeared, and reappeared as a wall of spikes.

?I?m going to seriously kill someone after this.? Ada muttered.[/color]

[Color=Red][B]<63>[/B][/color]

[color=#503f86]Krystal watched as everyone else seemed to be doing an admirable job of keeping the Lemmings at bay. Well, she couldn't say Pac-Man's position was 'admirable', but all the same everyone seemed to be doing more (and better) than she was.

She wanted her staff back.

Picking her way through bits of toasted, splattered and generally rather dead lemmings, she sidled over to Fox and gently eased the staff from his fingers.

"Wh-what-"

"You're being too rough, dear," she huffed, frustratedly looking at Shadow's reddened hand. She twirled it round and pointed the business end at his fingertips. A cool, icy glow shone from the end and smaller ice crystals danced over the black hedgehog's singed fingers. It wouldn't heal it, but at least he wouldn't have an excuse to try and gain heroic sympathy. [i]She[/i] wanted that.

"Uh... thanks," he mumbled, quickly pulling his glove back on.

She gave him a kind smile. "Don't mention i-"

"GUYS!" Crash yelled. "Stop messing about- they're getting away!"

Krystal looked up just in time to see two more Lemmings slice their heads off in another of the weird whirling contraptions of death.

"Damn..."
[/color]
[color=blue][b]<42>[/b][/color]

[size=1]More and more of the lemmings began to escape, running towards the various whirly contraptions of death, doom and destruction.

[b]"Alright, no more Mr Nice Hedgehog," [/b]said Shadow, kicking his heels together in preparation for his next defensive. His sneakers lit up, the red stripes glowing in the darkness of the cavern, and he ran towards the lemmings.

[i]Shadow's view...

[/i]He ran towards the lemmings who were about to throw themselves in the flame-pit of burnination, and grabbed them, running back to the hole and shoving them in, then he ran back to the wall of bladed objects, and saved three lemmings who were about to decapitate themselves, and threw them in the hole. Then he grabbed some of the other lemmings, like the ones toddling slowly towards the pirahna-plant things, and hurled them into the hole, before using his gun to blast away bits of rock which he used to cover up the hole, stopping the lemmings from escaping. Then he stopped, and his sneakers stopped glowing...

[i]What everyone else saw...

[/i]Shadow clicked his heels together, and his sneakers lit up. Then, in a flash, a blur of black and red was speeding around the cavern, apparently grabbing lemmings as it went, hurling them into the hole in the wall. Then, gunshots sounded throughout the cavern, and bits of rock apprently threw themselves into the hole, blocking it up so no lemmings could escape. Then Shadow reappeared, and dusted himself down.

[b]"No need to thank me," [/b]he said smugly, turning away, kicking his feet. He made contact with something, and a lemming flew across the room, flipping through the air towards the pirahna plant, which had opened its mouth expectantly. Shadow sighed and ran towards the pirahna plant, delivering a fierce uppercut, slamming its mouth shut and throwing its head backwards.

Unfortunately the lemming flew over the top of the pirahna plant and landed in the fiery pit, but you always lose some...

[color=RoyalBlue][b]<41>[/b][/color]
[/size]

[size=1]Crash's mouth hung open.

[i]Damn, that 'hog was a speedy bastard!![/i]

Snapping back to consciousness, he noticed a line of lemmings sidling along the edge of a wall and then darting around the corner. Curious, Crash followed them around the corner. The entire passage was slick with ice, and sloped down at a steep angle, before levelling out. The straight was maybe five metres long, but beyond that it disappeared down into a chasm, which was itself about three metres wide.

And as Crash watched, two little lemmings took a running jump and shot down the slickly-coated surface, off the edge and down, to god-knows-where. But it probably involved spikes. The other five lemmings were running in a line towards the slope. Crash chased them, and took a flying leap, managing to grab one of the critters. Unfortunately he too slid down the across the corridor....and down the slope. He struggled to his feet and crouched down low, gaining on the remaining four ahead of him.

This wasn't so different from many of his other adventures. He just hoped none of those damn penguins were around.

Reaching out he scooped up three more of the lemmings. The chasm was approaching fast, so Crash made another desperate grab for the last lemming, who tried to push his hand away. Crash just made contact when he was forced to jump. He hung for a second in mid-air, and had this ghastly thought that maybe he had misjudged, and wouldn't make it to the other side.

It was a close thing, but he landed with a crash [pun intended!] and skidded down the corridor, rolled protectively around the lemmings. As he came to a stop he proudly counted the lemming in his hands.

One... two...three... four...

Looking behind him, Crash saw a disturbing smear along the corridor.

He guessed that meant he didn't have a good enough grip of the last lemming. Oops.

But now what was he meant to do? Crash walked back to the edge of the gap and called out to his team-mates.

"Uuh, guys?! Could I have some help down here?"

[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]<36>[/COLOR][/B][/size]

Samus grimaced as the bulldozer crashed into the wall, which crumpled inward and then inexplicably reformed as a considerably more spiky wall. Another hazard was all they needed -- especially one that had just caught the attention of every lemming in the dungeon.

"Keep them away from that wall!" Samus shouted to the others. "I'll take care of the spikes!" Turning to the wall as the others fought back the rushing wave of lemmings, she switched to the plasma beam. Her arm cannon glowed a fiery red as she charged the beam, then a stream of fire spewed forth as she activated the flame thrower missile combo. Bathing the spikes in flames hotter than the nearby lava pits, they glowed white and then began to melt, dripping down the wall.

"Yo, Samus!" CJ called as he fended off lemmings. "A flamin' wall ain't no better 'an dem spikes!" Catching sight of the red hot metal, the lemmings became even more incensed and began to break through the makeshift barracade formed by the other players.

"Not done yet," Samus answered. She changed beams again, this time to the ice beam, and a blast of frigid air shot out to freeze over the wall. "There!"

The horde of lemmings broke through and rushed at the wall, taking a collective leap. Ducking to avoid being bowled over, Samus watched in triumph as they slid harmlessly back down the wall. Well, most of them. Some of the ice hadn't come out so smooth.

[color=red][b]<61>[/b][/color]

Samus grunted as the wave of lemmings washed past her legs, bracing herself to remain upright. Two were within the limits of acceptable losses, considering the amount saved.

"Look out!" Xiaoyu shrieked. Half the lemmings were now sliding back in the opposite direction, straight towards a bottomless pit.

"I got 'em!" Dante called back, whipping out Rebellion and swatting the lemmings away from the edge with the flat of the blade. Unfortunately, a few got the bright idea of leaping onto its edge. Six neatly cut lemming halves fell into the pit, a strangely blissful look on their faces. "Make that almost all."

[color=red][b]<58>[/b][/color]

Sighing, Samus yanked a few more away from the pit with her grappling beam as the pack scattered again. There had to be a better way to go about this. If only they had some way to confine them.

An idea dawned on Samus then. Putting her plan into action, she powered up her missile launcher and leapt into the air before letting fly with a super missile -- straight down into the ground. Landing on the far side of the smoking crater made by the blast, she turned around and looked at the hole with satisfaction. It would do.

The others stumbled as the ground shook from Samus' super missile, each throwing a questioning look towards Samus. In explanation, she grabbed another lemming with her grappling beam and threw it into the hole where it futilely attempted to scramble back up the steep incline.

CJ grabbed hold of a lemming, catching on to the plan. "I got it. In ya go, punk ass little busta!" He spiked the lemming down into the hole, the small creature landing face down with a thump.

[color=red][b]<57>[/b][/color]

"Aw shit," CJ said as the counter dropped one. "My bad."

Samus dropped a couple more into the hole. "Maybe a bit gentler next time, hmm?"

[size=1][color=crimson]

Pac-Man, having decided to stay back alittle and watch the proceedings, bounded into action, promptly eating a lemming.

"Noooo!, yo idiot!" Shouted his fellow teamamtes in alsmoit perfect unison ans Pac grinded and chewed on the ill-fated rodent. "huh, what? I supposed we were to eat them?" Pac said as he swallowed.

"no, we're supposed to save them, get with the program!" Fox muttered as the adventurers piled together to stop some lemmings from walking off the chasm.

"Damn, these thigns are stupid" Pac said as he tried to save a few, he though his mouth was big enough to hold a few until the end of the game, but when he foudn himself chewing again, it wasn't such a good idea."

"well, they're not the only stupid creatures in this world." Fox remarked, hopping off to stop a few lemmings from being vaporized by a fire.

Pac then decided the only way to stop the lemmings sliding off the chasm was to assign some blockers, so he bounced over to Crash to give him the idea, and they set about turning some of the hapless rodents into blockers.
"thanks for responding to my pleas" Crash said to Pac as they were finished doing the blocking."Plea? Pac sopunded a little puzzled. "I didn't even know you were down here!"

After a while, some lemmings decided to spontaneously build platforms over the chasm, and, much to the blue teams chagrin, they gave up halfway, and falling there, promptly died.

"Oh, these stupid critters" Pac exclaimed as he scooped a couple itno his mouth, remembering he accidentally ate the last few, and spat them out to avoid the same mistake. Unfortunately for Pac, he spat them into water, which is a lemming's certain death.

"pac, maybe you should sit down for a while." Fox called back"

"huh, what, oh, yeah, that mgiht be....good idea." a disillusioned Pac murmured as he slid away."[/color]
[color=blue]<28>[/color][/size]

[color=darkred][size=1] Dante was...feeling bad to say the least. They looked so harmless, he didn't want them to die. What in the HELL was going on here? He shook his head, silver locks cutting the air. Just then, something small, green, and masochistically suicidal slammed into his forehead as he shook it, and it exploded. The counter went down one as he scrambled to get the sticky essence of Lemming off of his face.

[b]"Eww. I've fought freakin' arachnids the size of a garage, and yet this is more gruesome than that."[/b] Dante pulled out a small prop of a sign that said, [i]"WTF mate?"[/i] before pulling out his prized guitar, Nevan. He had an idea.

[b]"Samus, CJ! Get those littl' green punks ovah 'ere. I'm going to put on a concert to keep them still!"[/b] Quickly, CJ and Samus told what the could of the Lemmings to follow them over to Dante, who magically managed to pull an amp out of the fabric of time and space, and then another, and a drummer, and several more people and equpiment. CJ gave him a sort of, "Knew it." look before saying something in that strange Los Santos accent of his.

[b]"Yo homie, I though dat you didn't know how da hell I pulled dat bitch and dat one out my pocket, holmes!"[/b] Dante managed a sadistic grin before standing still, one leg out in front of the other. A sort of purple sphere surrounded him and the guitar, and when it exploded away, he was in his Devil Trigger. He began to pluck a few strings, and eventually the song exploded into his personal favourite, [b]"Blood to Bleed."[/b] To his own shock, however, a group of Lemmings were holding a sign proclaiming their love and asking Dante to have their babies. Another thing? They were heading straight for him.

[b]"I think I mighta been a little too good...............!"[/b] He yelled fratically, running around in a circle trying to escape the semi-suicidal Lemmings that had an apperant, "Love" for him. Devil Trigger faded, and he was back in his human form.

[b]"Crap crap crap!"[/b] One jumped at his face and he magically pulled out a pair of swim goggles as it landed with a heavy splat on his face.

[b]"THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!"[/b] Dante continued his frantic screaming, running around the stage in a last ditch attempt to keep from being mauled by the loving Lemmings.[/color]

[color=red]<48>[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Green][B][CENTER]<69>[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Kuja had suddenly gone very still after about six Lemmings had 'affectionately' jumped on him. Link seemed to be the only one who had noticed, and as he batted the creatures away with the hilt of his Master Sword, he watched the slowly reddening young man in the centre of a platform with confusion.

[B]"I think something?s wrong with Kuja."[/B] he said calmly as he caught a Lemming attempting to hurl itself into his face.

Yuna looked over, noting with slight horror, that Kuja was no longer standing. He was floating, to be precise, and due to a Lemming attempting to chew off his nose, it was impossible to see his expression. However, Mario suddenly spasmed with a high screech and yelled [B]"Mama-mia! Ee'sa giving off evil like-a nothing I've-a seen before-a!" [/B] with that, the plumber hurled himself to the ground, casually ignoring the unfortunate Lemming that was the current occupant of that space.

Riku had also sensed the ominous dark aura, and Sora went pale at seeing the manic grin on his rival's face.

[B]"This should be interesting..."[/B] the silver-haired teen muttered as Kuja's fists clenched and what could only be described as a 'rumbling growl' came from his usually rosy lips.

And then, in a matter of seconds, the platform Kuja had been standing on exploded. Or, more precisely, Kuja himself seemed to explode, sending a rain of Lemming's into the pits of spiky-hurting-doom below.

As soon as the explosion faded, Kuja stood, no, floated, in front of the rest of his team. He flexed his fingers as flames swirled around him. Riku stood with his mouth open at the sight of a red and silver half monkey before him. Kuja was in Trance, and like this, he was a different man.

[B]"Kuja...you do realise you just destroyed a good number of Lemmings, don't you?"[/B] Yuna stepped forward, obviously undeterred by the sight before her.

[B]"Yes, well...I'd had enough."[/B] Kuja mumbled [B]"And they wanted to die...I'm being nice."[/B] he finished lamely.

Yuna's shoulders sagged and she sighed, noting, with some amusement, that the remaining Lemming?s were frozen in fear, quivering slightly as they stared at Kuja. The man/monkey/drag-queen extraordinaire landed gracefully and swept up some whimpering Lemmings almost lovingly, as if he was trying to make up for the damage.

[B]"Sorry, I tend to loose my temper...Trance isn't something that can be controlled, you know."[/B] he pouted a little, trying to shift the blame from destroying not only a large amount of Lemmings, but the arena the team were in, too.

[B]"Can we just...stay focussed?"[/B] Yuna asked politely, shoving a comatose Lemming over with her boot. Meanwhile, Squishy burped, and a green hairball fell at Riku's feet.

[COLOR=Green][CENTER][B]<58>[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Century Gothic]
After what seemed like eternity to the contestants, a loud horn boomed across the levels of the Lemmingbane Dungeon.

[COLOR=Green]"Does this mean... it's finally over?" Yuna sobbed. Sora gave her a comforting pat on the back while trying to hold on to the one remaining Lemming who was trying to squirm away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Getthemoffame!" Dante squeaked, his voice muffled by the enamorated Lemmings that were all over him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Hey, where did the rest of the buggers go?" Lara wondered. Her teammates shrugged, for all they saw was green-and-blue goo all over the walls. "I can't believe this! We... lost?"[/COLOR]

Suddenly the teleporters appeared in front of all the teams, and everybody dashed to them, eager to get out of the dungeon.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back at the CPU, Mog was waiting for them, still giggling.

"Kupo, that was hilarious!"

"Glad [I]somebody[/I] had fun..." Fox McCloud muttered.

"Now, without further kuponess, let's check the results. I have your Lemmingcounters here, kupo."

"[COLOR=Green]Legends of the Green Gem[/COLOR], your Lemmingcounter shows... [COLOR=Green]<001>[/COLOR]?!"

Sora opened his hand to show a single exhausted Lemming. "Yeah, umm... the others got away."

The surviving Lemming saw that it was free, jumped off of Sora's hand and exploded with a glee.

"Ouch... Kupo, then we have [COLOR=Red]Bravers of the Red Sword[/COLOR]. Dante, you seem to have gained quite a fanbase, kupo!"

"Yeah, uh... These are all we got", Dante sighed while about a dozen Lemmings hanged in his white hair and one in his right earlobe, each with a small heart above their heads.

"Your Lemmingcounter says [COLOR=Red]<015>[/COLOR], kupo. Now let's see how the last team did..."

"[COLOR=Blue]Adventurers of the Blue Feather[/COLOR], where are your remaining Lemmings, kupo?"

"Umm..." Krystal started. "I'm afraid we don't have any left."

"Don't be kupo! Your Lemmingcounter says [COLOR=Blue]<021>[/COLOR]!"

"Wha?" Shadow exclaimed. "Impossible!"

"[I]Mmmmf!![/I]"

Everybody turned their heads to the voice. It was PacMan, his cheeks bulging. He opened his mouth and gagged out twenty-one wet Lemmings, who immediately scattered out of sight.

"Yuck! Finally!" PacMan gasped.

"It looks like we have our winner, kupo! [COLOR=Blue]Adventurers of the Blue Feather[/COLOR], you took your second consecutive victory, congrats!!"

The blue team cheered, and Krystal and Lara rushed to hug PacMan, who turned into a light shade of pink. "Aww, come on girls... I'm a married man..."

"Kupo, this means that [COLOR=Red]Bravers[/COLOR] and [COLOR=Green]Legends[/COLOR], you will stay here for the first Team Council, in which one member from both teams will get voted out of the game. [COLOR=Blue]Adventurers[/COLOR], you may return to your island to celebrate your kuporrific victory."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the blue team had warped away, the two remaining teams sat down to the quirky floating pillows, and the first [B]Team Council[/B] of the OB Survivor: Game On! began.

"Kupo, both of you teams took quite a beating from the Adventurers, so now it's time to face the consequences. Two out of you twelve won't be a part of this game after this council, kupo. Here's how the eviction works:

[INDENT]1. Everybody attending the Team Council gets [B]one vote[/B], kupo.
2. That kupo vote is used to evict [B]one member[/B] out from your [B]own team[/B].
3. All votes will be sent to me personally in a [B]private message[/B] by the end of this kupo week.
4. In case of two members from the same team getting equal amount of votes, the winning team (this time the Adventurers) will decide who gets deleted, kupo.[/INDENT]

"Are the rules clear, kupo? Then it is [B]time to vote[/B]."[/FONT]

[COLOR=#503F86]Krystal was virtually bouncing around the group, ecstatic that they'd managed to win their first trial.

"This is amazing!" she cried, giving a joyous twirl and grinning widely at Fox, who replied with a wry, slightly embarrassed smile.

"Yeah! Go us!" Crash nodded his head ferverently, punching the air with his fist.

Krystal took a deep breath in and removed her grey padded waistcoat, throwing it onto the ground. Her cheeks were glowing red and she was starting to feel a little giddy from the heat. She plonked herself down on the sand and lay back, breathing heavily.

"If I see another sodding Lemming again I'll kill myself," Shadow muttered, performing a mimick of shooting himself in the head with his hand.

"They don't taste very nice." Pac-Man looked as if he wanted to scrape his tongue on something, but of course without any additional limbs to help him out, that would probably prove difficult.

Krystal closed her eyes and felt her body slowly relax. She hadn't realised the challenges would be quite so... challenging. A cool sea breeze drifted over them; she could feel the spray of the waves sprinkling over her fur. It was a very welcome contrast to the oppressive heat and panic of the dungeon.

What did 'deleting' mean though, exactly. She'd heard Mog mentioning it, and she assumed it just meant that they'd get taken back to their home area. It didn't seem possible that Mog would be capable of any really sinister thinking... aside from the Lemmings, that is.

[i]"Hmm, no time to get suspicious,"[/i] she scolded herself. [i]"Besides, nobody in their right minds would apply for something like this if that's what really happened."[/i]

She yawned and stretched, raking the sand with her claw tips.

"I could do with a nice rest," she mumbled. Just as she was ready to fall asleep, she was alerted by Fox, sounding a little unimpressed.

"Is that it?"

"I was expecting it to be a little bigger..." Lara tutted.

Krystal opened her eyes and sat up. Lara was holding their prize for completing the first challenge- the apparently 'all-seeing' mirror. It was about twelve inches in diameter, circular, and had two handles on opposite edges for easy grip. It looked quite heavy, too.

Crash prodded it. "How does it work?"

A synchronised reply of 'Um...' echoed around the group. Almost immediately everyone started pitching in their own ideas as to what to do- "Hold it like this!"; "Chant something." "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, show me... um... something grand?"

"We might not be able to see them yet because they're still in the CPU," Pac-Man suggested, loudly.

"Ptcch, what a rip!" Shadow hissed. "That winged creep sold us out!"

"The CPU's a completely different place, Shadow. Besides, we don't even know how to get this work yet," Lara was beginning to find Shadow's pessimism a little irksome.

Krystal scratched the back of her neck. "The question is now- who gets to look after it?"[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=crimson] Pac-Man almost innediately volunteered to take acre of the mirror. "I've got big cheeks, I can hold it in my outh aqnd keep it safe." Pac suggested.

"uh, no way." Shadow remarked,"you'd just end up eating it."
"hey" Pac snapped back, "I overcame my accidental lemming eating to win us the game, didn't I?"

"Everyone knows that you were going to eat them, you just ran out of time."
"Whatever, whatever." Pac gave his first ever frown expression. "I'm still volunteering anyway, I'll show you there's more to Pac than eating..."[/size][/color]

[size=1]"Does one of us really need to hold onto it?" Crash questioned "I mean, it's not like there is anyone else here on Solitary Island, is there? Perhaps on challenges it might occasionally be useful to have along, but personally I know I wouldn't want to cart around some... paperweight. I can't see us using it constantly, to tell you the truth."

A few of the others nodded in agreement.

"But anyway, I'm exhausted from that challenge. If I ever see another lemming, it'll be way to soon, trust me."

With that Crash turned and walked back to his hut on the beach. Stepping inside he took off his shoes and shorts, which he switched for a pair of gaudy yellow and green boardshorts. Waving to Lara and Fox as they passed him on the way to their huts, Crash walked down to the water's edge and dived into the beautiful aquamarine depths of the Sea of Stereotypes. He paddled out to the centre of the lagoon, and lay on his back, enjoying the gentle rocking of the waves, and the pleasant buzz that the sun bought to his face.[/size]

[SIZE=1]Enticed by Crash's idea Lara exited her hut clad in a black bikini and white sarong. Her hand moved discreetly under the thin material of her sarong Lara smiled briefly as she felt the reassuring grip of her knife strapped to her calf. Ever the adventurer.

[I]Be prepared, as my father used to say[/I].

Feeling the warm sand beneath her bare feet Lara gave a content smile and sauntered across the beach. With a beach towel held securely under one arm Lara drifted past the remaining members of the group to lay the towel under the shade of a nearby tree. Positioning herself comfortably upon the towel Lara leant back against the tree, her hands clasped behind her head. Lara grinned as she watched the waves dancing across the horizon, safe in the knowledge that neither she, nor any of her team were to be evicted in the near future.

[B]"Oh how I do love to win."[/B] She murmered, closing her eyes and sliding down to lie flat, protected from the glare of the sun by the tree's leafy shade.[/SIZE]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna glanced up as the horn sounded, echoing throughout the dungeon.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Does that mean it's finally over?" [/b]Yuna cried in relief.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Sora patted her on the shoulder, keeping a strong grip on the remaining lemming. Yuna sighed, all the lemmings had started to move more frantically when the horn sounded, jumping into spike pits, lava, incinerates, into the way of flames. They had one remaining, there was no way they would win the challenge, but she was glad that it was finally over.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The portal appeared in front of them, the rest of her team ran through. Yuna put two fingers to her lips and emitted a sharp whistle.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Kodago, here!" [/b]she called into the dungeon.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]There was a bark in reply and her faithful red dog came galloping up to her side. Yuna stroked his back, it was covered in green goo but she still thanked him for the help. The pair of them finally walked through the portal and it closed behind her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Mog was waiting for them in the CPU, and he checked each of the teams for how many lemmings they had left. He was shocked to find out that all they had was one.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Yeah, umm...the others got away." [/b]Sora explained, opening his fist to show the last lemming, well, the only living lemming, excluding Squishy the Heartless lemming that was hidden in Riku's shirt.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]As it was now free, the remaining lemming leapt off Sora's palm to explode with a happy giggle.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b][i]'Stupid suicidal lemmings.' [/i][/b]Yuna sweatdropped.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The Red team had 15 lemmings remaining in their counter, they were all crawling over Dante with little hearts over their heads.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]But the Blue team had won once again with a total of 21 that had been kept inside Pac-man's mouth.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Green and Red had lost the challenge, and now they had to go to Team Council for the first time, where each team would lose one member.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The two teams walked over to the floating blue pillows, they were in groups of six, for each team to be together. Yuna didn't trust it, and tested it, pressing down with her hands. When she was satisfied she hopped onto it, and was pleased when it didn't move at all. The others all got on a pillow and waited.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]While Yuna waited she pulled out her sphere grids. She found the same one she had activated during the challenge, and redirected the path so she changed back to Gunner. There was a flash of light, and her dress and Kodago disappeared, she was back in her previous clothes, equipped with guns.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Mog came over and explained the rules, and told them that it was time to vote. Yuna was sad that her team had lost, but more so that they now had to vote out a member. But that was how the game was to be played, they had to vote out their friends so they could progress further in the game. Yuna reluctantly sent in her vote and waited for everyone else to do the same so they could find out the results.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Century Gothic]After all the contestants had voted, a waiting silent fell to the CPU as Mog went to tally the results.

Soon the moogle host returned with a neatly printed paper.

"Kupo, the votes have been counted and the results are clear. Two out of you twelve will be deleted from the game sooner than soon, and that's kupo."

"[COLOR=Red]Bravers of the Red Sword[/COLOR], out of your ranks you have voted out..."

[CENTER][B]Mitsurugi[/B]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24856&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

Suddenly the stoic samurai started to disperse into pixels. He nodded acceptantly, and in seconds he was gone. Ling Xiaoyu sighed.

"[COLOR=Green]Legends of the Green Gem[/COLOR], the one leaving from your team is..."

[CENTER][B]Link[/B]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24857&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

The green-clad hero waved a silent goodbye to his teammates as he, too, faded away.

"Two have been deleted, kupo, and sixteen continue the game. The next challenge will take place after a few days of rest, so use that time to regather your team spirit. Your teleporters will give you a signal when its time to compete again, kupo. You may now return to your camps. And despite the events of tonight, kupo, don't forget: [I]Game On[/I]!"[/FONT]

[i][size=1]"Does one of us really need to hold onto it?" Crash questioned "I mean, it's not like there is anyone else here on Solitary Island, is there? Perhaps on challenges it might occasionally be useful to have along, but personally I know I wouldn't want to cart around some... paperweight. I can't see us using it constantly, to tell you the truth."[/i][/size]

[color=#503f86]"That wasn't what I meant..." Krystal muttered to herself, folding her arms in disdain at being left alone on the beach. It's not as if any of them weren't more than twenty feet away in whatever direction, but she'd felt rather offended all the same.

Picking her waistcoat up from the floor, she slung it over her shoulder and turned to the forest's edge. She presumed they were able to explore amongst the trees, and the sun and breeze made it feel placid enough.

She glanced quickly back to where everyone else was relaxing, then disappeared in the undergrowth.

The forest was hot, humid and generally much less comfortable than the beach. Small animals darted along the forest floor to avoid the stranger's approach, and small insects seemed to be constantly flying two inches from her face no matter where she moved to.

"Ugh, this is a little disgusting," she mumbled, picking a mosquito from her face.

Despite the noise, the heat, the humidity and the abundance of wildlife that could potentially give you very harmful diseases, there was something very serene about the forest. Well, so far. Krystal didn't want to stray too far from the camp in case she lost her bearings. Not that that would ever happen, though. She was a Very Competant Explorer, after all.

She placed herself down at the bank of a river and sighed. She really didn't know what to do with herself. The beach was a nicer place to be than here and she had no clue what she was looking for in the first place, so coming out here was pretty pointless.

She lay on her side, watching the water ripple past in front of her.

"Yeah, I should go back..."

When she arrived back at camp a few minutes later, nobody seemed to notice she'd been anywhere, save for Lara, who opened one of her eyes in her direction. Krystal plodded into her hut and crawled into bed.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Lara watched the blue fox creep past and into her hut, a small frown creasing her brow. Standing up from her spot under the tree, Lara reached down to dust herself off then padded softly in the direction of Krystals hut. The sun was slowly going down beyond the horizon and a small chill hung in the air. Lara rubbed her arms in a brief movement before noticing something shining in the sand a little way in front of her.

Approaching the small spying mirror that had been left in the sand Lara rolled her eyes and leant down to pick it up. Tutting at the apparent carelesness of leaving such a thing lying around Lara tucked it securely under her arm and continued on her path towards Krystal's hut.

Slowing to a halt before the sturdy wooden door Lara hesitated before rapping her knuckles gently against its surface.

[B]"Hey Krystal, its Lara. Mind if I come in?"[/B][/SIZE]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna watched sadly as Link got off his pillow. He waved to the group as he slowly disappeared into pixel particles. She sighed, looking over as Mitsurugi finished disappearing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Mog told them that the next challenge would be in a few days, and to rest and prepare. Yuna picked up the green orb and held it out to the others, they all touched it, including Squishy who popped his upper half out of Riku's shirt.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]There was a flash of light and they were back in the [i]Fahrenheit[/i], in the conference hall again, Yuna immediately noticed that there was one less chair since Link had been voted out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I'll leave the orb here for anyone to access it." [/b]Yuna told them, gently placing the ball in the metal basket that sat in the centre of the table.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I think we should all take some time to rest, and then we'll meet up and talk, ok?" [/b]the others nodded and mumbled in agreement. [b]"I'll be in the cockpit if anyone needs me."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Everyone exited the conference hall and went their seperate ways, Yuna heading straight to her favourite area. The hiss of the door greeted her as she entered. Yuna walked up to the large glass window and pressed her hand against it, looking down at Arcadia. They were currently above the ocean, and it looked so clear.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna slipped into the pilot chair and turned on the manual controls. She steered the ship until it was over land, she stopped the airship, so it just hovered in the sky. Yuna looked through the window, the towns were simple, she could see lots of things.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]She returned to her seat and lay back, just staring out the window, she wondered what happened to Link and Mitsurugi, had they been deleted from existance, or returned home to their game?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna was determined that she'd try her hardest to win the next challenge, she hated losing, and she didn't want to have to vote another member of the team off.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkred][size=1] Dante batted the Lemmings off, being teleported back to Liberty Tower. He groaned, not wanting to lose the challenge. Even he didn't manage to entertain the Lemmings long enough to keep them un-suicidal. Was that even a word, un-suicidal? His mind wandered as he lazily pranced around the place, leaning back to do a back handspring onto a table with nothing on it. He whistled for everyone to pay attention to him as he pushed his hair back across his ears.

[b]"E'eryone! 'EY! That's better. I want to say somethin' to y'all, about why we screwed up taday. Y'all migh' think this is a stupid-arse speach from a guy that doesn't like to lose. Well, it is of a kin'.

I 'dink we lost 'cause we didn't try. We're the action 'eros 'ere, we should be able to kick the most arse and take the most punishment. INCLUDING from littl' Lemmings. All I wanna say, is yeah, we came in second, but second isn't good 'nuff. We need first. Mitsurugi already got kicked off, and no matter who we lose, it's still a hurt.

I want each of you to promise that you'll listen to everyone when they have somethin' ta say. Deal?"[/color][/size][/b]

[color=#333333]
Mario quietly slipped away into his room and punched the wall in frustration. It wasn't normal to see Mario angry like this, but he just couldn't stand seeing a friend, especially one he had been in [i]two[/i] games with, just be wiped away like that.

He settled himself down by watching some tennis on the television and settled down into his bed. He decided to have a nice, relaxing nap before he found out about the next challenge. This would probably be his last nap where he wouldn't have to worry about being voted off.

[center]~*~[/center]

When Mario woke up, not 30 minutes later, his room was dark and the light [i]and[/i] television were both turned off. Someone had slipped into Mario's room and turned off everything to save energy.

[i]How-a thoughtful..[/i] Mario thought.

He got off his mattress, stretching his arms high. He rubbed his hair and put on his hat and shoes. He walked out if the room, closing the large metal door behind him. He proceeded to trudge towards the cockpit to talk to Yuna about what had happened. She seemed to have the same reaction he did to all of what was going on.[/color]