OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Los Angeles, December 2001, Christmas is near...cold, spirits are high. The perfect time for the "Nightwalkers" to come out and enjoy themselves in "The Feast." They go out into the night and feed their hungry souls. They feed on the blood of their human counterparts. But, some people are aware of their secret and they watch for them...[/i]

*I'm trying this out...a partner RPG...

Rules are...

1. No magic this time (sorry). But psychic abilites are fair game...

2. You can either be a Vampire or a Human (they have their advantages too.)

3. Pick a partner before you start...PM whoever (friend, trusted person etc) just as long as they can spot your character if the other is gone.

4. Character info? (One entry per pair)

Name:
Partner's Name:
Sex:
Sex(Partner):
Vamp or Human:
Vamp Or human (Partner):
Background story (small):

*Vampires are physically strong, agile, and possess a number of psychic abilities (None of which are material in nature!) BUT they can only walk at night and they must feed on blood to survive. BTW, crosses and religous trinkets don't work on them...

*Let's face it, Humans are weak...but they can equip themselves with a Reasonable amount of armament and protection from the "Nightwalker" and they can walk around whenever they want.

I'll fill in story details later...[/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put in my entry...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lupos

Partner's Name: Espa (Raiha)

Age(Partner): 24

Sex: Male

Sex(Partner): Female

Vamp or Human: Vampire

Vamp Or human (Partner): Human

Background story (small): A few years ago, Espa was only a young woman, abanded by her family and forced to live on the streets due to her age. She had nothing left...until Lupos, a wealthy buisness man, rescued Espa and gave her a home over looking the L.A. city, a life, and love. She does not know of the secret Lupos carries...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]And you dont? :whoops: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]I prefer to call myself: "psycho b*tch" It's just so fitting sometimes..........unless I'm in a sweet or playful mood.[/COLOR] :whoops:

Well..... nice to get some recognition I s'pose.

Name: Craig Kensindan

Partners name: Matt

Partners age: 16

Sex: Why not....... I mean male.

Sex (partner): Male

Vamp or human: Vampire all the way

Vamp or human (partner): Vampire

Background story: Craig, who was born a vampire, knows nothing except hunting and killing. He is ruthless in what he does, and is quite fond of fighting. He lives in his little pad in the underground, where he is able to hunt all day.

Well I don't know if SSTrunks has a partner yet but if anyone wants to team up just say so. Until them I'm going it alone.

Name: Matt Hunt
Sex: predictable (male for any retards that may be reading :p )
Race: Vampire
Bio: Matt was bitten at an early age, and since has gained control of his vampiric abilities. He won't go out of his way to kill someone, but the thrill excites him. He has mastered many styles of martial arts, and is quite adept at combining that with his abilities. He is not quick to anger but he is definately a force to be reconned(sp?) with.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Eheh... i need a partner...

Bwahahaha...

I'll be a...

VAMPIRE

HAHAHAH!!! HAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH!!!! MUHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

[i]Ken dies of lack of oxygen[/i]

Everyone: Erm...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ill be your partner, ill send my info later, but count me in Rico!

Cool :D

Hmm...maybe I should have put "(sign-ups)" in the title...I guess I should say it again...better yet, maybe I'll make another thread if not a lot of people join.

Anyway...

You don't have to have a partner in this RPG...but it is a good change from working alone.

*I'm not sure where this RPG will go...but keep a mature mindset because I'm most likely going to introduce new themes and ideas...but don't go overboard as to make it incredibly disturbing to younger viewers. This goes especially to Raiha and DeathKnight...who apparently couldn't get their heads straight the last couple of posts...j/k

If worst comes to...I'll remake with "Nosferatu (Sign-ups)"...but I'll include all the people who joined up...

Name: Metal
Partner's Name: Orion
Age(Partner): 15
Sex(Partner): Male
Vamp Or human (Partner): Vampire
Background story (small) Metal is a vampire of destruction, with his partner, Orion they are a force to be rekoned with. He doesn't remember much of his past because he was bitten by a vampire as a small child. He only remebers fond memories of his parents.

Name: siren kojia
Partner's Name:
Age: 500 (was 15 when she was changed and keeps the apperence of a 15 yr old girl)
Age(Partner):
Sex: female
Sex(Partner):
Vamp or Human: vampire
Vamp Or human (Partner):
Background story (small): lived in midevil times and was changed by riska. has grown in power and reputation sense

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B].....but don't go overboard as to make it incredibly disturbing to younger viewers. This goes especially to Raiha and DeathKnight...who apparently couldn't get their heads straight the last couple of posts...j/k[/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=seagreen]*clears throat* Ahem...I am almost 16, and DeathKnight is 13, and he started it! And I'm not a "younger viewer." I read graphic novels.....BTW, Siren.....you stole the name Riska from that book, [u]In the Forest of the Night.[/u] Didn't you?[/COLOR]

Name: Neil
Background story: Not much is known. All that IS know is that he is a strong warrior with an ever-lasting taste for battle and bloodshead. He is said to be very violent, but he is sometimes struck with human emotions, and does not know what to do(Gee, just like a 14 yeat old. Now what does that tell you?). He has the ability to predict possible paths of the future, and move some items with his mind. Also, he does have a kind side.(Much like that of Neil in A New Hope)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Name: Neil
Background story: Not much is known. All that IS know is that he is a strong warrior with an ever-lasting taste for battle and bloodshead. He is said to be very violent, but he is sometimes struck with human emotions, and does not know what to do(Gee, just like a 14 yeat old. Now what does that tell you?). He has the ability to predict possible paths of the future, and move some items with his mind. Also, he does have a kind side.(Much like that of Neil in A New Hope) [/B][/QUOTE]

sounds like 'Angel' in that old show: busty, uh i mean, [I]Buffy[/I] the vampire slayer.
BTW, Rico, are there still openings?