RicoTranzrig

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Liam
Sex: Whaaat?. .were not even married! lol:D
Vamp/human: Vamp
Bio: Liam was one of the origional vampires, one of the ones that started the 'myth' of vampires. he enjoys sucking blood casually in paris, and his turn ons are :D lol sorry. Many cultures started the ideas on 'how to kill a vampire' because of his false information. Through his efforts, no human, unless they become a vampire, knows the actual weakness of the [I]Vampire[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B] Through his efforts, no human, unless they become a vampire, knows the actual weakness of the [I]Vampire[/I] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well...what if this partucular human lives with a vampire and knows how to kill one....? i.e.: My character.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Well...what if this partucular human lives with a vampire and knows how to kill one....? i.e.: My character.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, ummm, you could ummm. Darn, you had to wreck my bio, didn't you? lol! I don't think i read you character all the way, oh well, you could be da special humie:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

well, ummm, you could ummm. Darn, you had to wreck my bio, didn't you? lol! I don't think i read you character all the way, oh well, you could be da special humie:D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]LOL, well Espa is special.......she knows that her partner is a vampire, but choses not to open her thoughts to him....she's empathic....[for all you morons, that means that she can sense emotions and that makes her an excellent counselor.] And she can calm anyone, human, Vampire, or Triste Witch, instantly....which is one of the reasons her parents kicked her from her home...they hated people that were different...[/COLOR] :whoops:

good, so all better now? Darn, why cant i be part ork/vampire and humie?
eg
I'm da hand of gork and mork. Dey sent me here to rouse up da boys to crush and kill 'cos da boys forgot what dey were 'ere for. I woz one of da boyz till da gods smashed me in da ead an' i remembered dat we'z iz meant to conquer da humies and kill anyfink dat we'z don't make into slavez.

If it's ok with Siren I think I will partner up with her...

Name:Zack Mansfield
Sex:Male
HumanorVAmp:Human

Background:A young man who is a whiz with computers and does free lance work. Anything from tech repair to catching a crimanal to helping a criminal. He met Siren on one such job and since then has become her partner in many such missions... He wears jeans and a black t-shirt most of the time and has Brown hair with a pony-tail. Carry's a sword and pistol.

[COLOR=darkblue]Let's start this...I'm not going to use another thread...er maybe for extra signups...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]December 5, 2002...Sunset...

Lupos looks out into the L.A. lights on the roof of his mansion. He can see all the auras of the people. A patch of yellow at a strip club here, a slab of red in a cornerstone alleyway here. And a green aura for his companion, right next to him...Espa[/i]

Lupos: How are you feeling tonight?

Espa: *Puts her hand on his shoulder and looks out with him* I'm fine...you hungry?

Lupos: You always know the right time...love.

[i]Lupos reaches in his shirt and pulls out an icepick...she takes Espa close to him and kisses her on the lips. Concentrating on her mind, he puts her in a strong erogenous trance as he moves her hair to the side, exposing her neck. He then pierces her artery with the pick, only slightly and begins to feed. He stays clean this time, careful not to feast on her...taking only what he needs for tonight before letting her wound heal.[/i]

Espa: *Falls unconsious*

Lupos: My Espa...*Lifts her up and carries her inside the house*

[i]He sets her down on the giant matress as he dresses up in warm apparel. His pale tones of his skin become darker and his breating steadies. He kisses Espa on the lips, coaxing her back to life.[/i]

Espa: Was I good enough for you?

Lupos: More than I can repay you for...

Espa: Where are we going?

Lupos: We're going out...for fun...

Espa: Let me get ready...*she goes into her dressing room and picks out a warm leather fit.*

[i]She gets out, posing. Lupos whistles in approval and they walk, arm in arm, downstairs to their M5.

Tonight...they take to the city nightlife of West Los Angeles.[/i][/COLOR]

It doesn't matter...just pick a place to start in the city and go...no partner needed I drop the rule for the sake of getting started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos and Espa continue down the LA hills and enter the busy highway...rush hour.[/i]

Espa: Lupos, you don't plan on driving the enitre night do you?

Lupos: Of course not. *Picks up his phone*

Liam: *Cooking a batch of coagulated blood* What is it now? *Picks up the phone* What?

Lupos: It's Lupos...

Liam: What do you want this time?

Lupos: I need you as a Chauffer...

Liam: Why do I need to drive for your lazy áss?

Lupos: There's gonna be a large tip in your little jar if you do.

Liam: How much...

Lupos: Are you gonna do it?

Liam: Depends...

Lupos: We're stopping by your house...get your limo ready, Liam. *Hangs up the phone*

Espa: Well?

Lupos: Hows the back seat in private sound?

Espa: Good...

[i]Lupos drives towards Liam's 3 story house with a large wad of cash in his pocket...[/i][/COLOR]

Liam:*thinks* I am his eldar by many generations, but because of my age when i became a vampire, he treats me like a child. His extra money though will help me, I suppose. He also must be taking espa with him, else why request me to chauffer?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=seagreen]*clears throat* Ahem...I am almost 16, and DeathKnight is 13, and he started it! And I'm not a "younger viewer." I read graphic novels.....BTW, Siren.....you stole the name Riska from that book, [u]In the Forest of the Night.[/u] Didn't you?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! stole is a strong word... more like browed permanetly... it was a really good book... i just finshed shattered mirror

~~~~~~~~~~~`

siren sldes out of her house dressed in solid black her eyes a silver blue...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos contacts Liam telepatchically...

"If you really don't wanna chauffer...maybe you should take up a human slave..."[/i]

Liam: Like your friend Espa?

Lupos: No...Just some random person you can mind control for the night...Espa is conscious of my being...but she doesn't care...and I don't care. She is not my slave...she is my companion.

Liam: How'd you two meet anyway?

Lupos: I'll tell you when we get to your house...[/COLOR]

Liam: *thinks* hmm a human slave would be better, after all, what would their police force think if one of their officers saw a '14' year old 'kid' driving a limo? No rather than a slave, I shall use one of the butler here.
*Rings a large bell and a butler comes running*
Liam: You shall be driving my good friend lupos tonight, and remember, do not ask any questions about his behaviour, else it be your last.
*The butler nods and walks to the front door to wait for Lupos*

[I]Zack runs out of his aparment[/I]

Zack: Dan* late.... Siren is going to have me for this....I wonder if she has another job lined up...she ussually dosn't call on me otherwise...

[I]Zack runs the few miles to the park[/I]

Zack: oh...sorry I am late...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos pulls up to Liam's driveway...[/i]

Lupos: *Gets out of his M5* Wanna come with?

Espa: Yeah...sure...

[i]Lupos opens the door for her and helps her out[/i]

Lupos: Are you still weak from my hunger?

Espa: I'll be fine...once we get things started..

Lupos: *Walks up to Liam's door and rings the doorbell*

Butler: *Opens the door* Lupos?

Luops: Where's Liam?

Liam: I'm right here *Steps out of the shadows behind his butler*

Lupos: Nice to see you...both.

Espa: Hi Liam..

Liam: Espa *nods his head*

Lupos: So did you find a suitable hum....*looks at butler*

Liam: Sure...*pushes butler* go on...you'll get some fresh air..

Butler: *Takes keys to limo* Follow me...

Espa: Other matters on your mind? Liam?

Liam: I have some work to do...enjoy your night...

Butler: *Backs up car out into the driveway*

Liam: Don't dent it, you got it?!

Butler: Yes master...

Liam: :devil: that feels good...

Lupos: Well, we shouldn't bother you tonight...we'll treat your butler to the best of our kindness...

Espa: See ya...

[i]They get into the Limosene. Liam waves and goes back inside his manor. The limo backs out and heads towards downtown LA...[/i][/COLOR]

*Liam watches the limo drive away*
Liam: *thinks* Hmm, i was a bit to hurried in helping them depart, i did not let lupos explain his story about espa, maybe another night.
*Closes door and proceeds to study*
Liam: *thinks* I must find a way to stop our cravings, I saw scars on espa's neck, hopefully I do discover a way, before Lupos makes her anaemic. .

[COLOR=seagreen]Espa: ........strange....

Lupos: What is?

Espa: ......you know how I can sense emotions when humans and vampires are having strong feelings?

Lupos: Of course, your aura flares quite noticably.

Espa: Laim looked at me, and I got this sense of...of....hunger...

Lupos: For you?

Espa: He was looking at my neck, and then I felt it.

Lupos: Don't worry about him.

Espa: I'll try. *sigh* I wish I didn't have to always feel other people's feelings.[/COLOR]