OtakuBoards

Anime Suggestions

Guest chobitslover90

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's stay on topic here guys before this thing gets closed

Anyway, I think if you're looking for a series with good action that you can get in a box set, I'd have to advice one of my favorites "S-cry-ED". The ending still kind of bugs me, but it's great series none the less. Next I'd go with "Full Metal Panic", esscially since you asked for box sets because thsi one was just released in a thin pack box set. It's a great series with the perfect mix of comedy and action and an interesting and involving plot. The second season is about to release here in the US so hop on board this on now so your ready for wehn the next one starts up. And finally I'd go with my favorite anime of all time "Neon Genesis Evangelion". This is one of the deepest and most involving series I've ever seen and will likly see again. There are lots of similar ones out there like "RahXephon" and "Argento Soma" both good series, but still dwarfed by the orginal. This anime has set the standard for every anime of it's kind since, that anime directors to this day try to reach for. Again a series not to missed since now you can get the remasterd platinum edition in it's full collectors set now. All 26 episodes, and I would advice buying "The End Of Evangelion" The epic movie that changed the way I see anime. This is a movie and a series for any true anime fan.