OtakuBoards

game where you killed most time on??

nomad19

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I would have to say that the game I have spent the most time-killing on would have to be between The Legend of Dragoon and DDR.

The Legend of Dragoon because it was the very first RPG that I've ever played and it was a helluv a lotta fun. I always liked turning into a dragoon and punding everyone with my magic. Lol. And I always went on the mini-games and leveled up, so, it was pretty fun.

And then I say DDR because how can you just play it once? I mean, it's so addicting and fun and you can dance to a whole lotta cool songs. And, at least you lose weight at the same time, you know[/COLOR]?[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

More recently I've probably spent somewhere in the region of between one hundred and one hundred twenty hours if not more on [B]Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords[/B] for the PC. I've passed similar times if not more on the original game, but as I deleted my older save games when I reinstalled it I can't be entirely sure if that's correct.

However the game I've probably killed the most time on is [B]Age of Empires II[/B] and it's expansion The Conquerors, it's going back a few years at this stage but having played it for about an hour or two every day for probably a year that will amount to some serious game time. [/SIZE]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]I couldn't even estimate how much time I have spent playing Halo 2, the campaign as well as on Xbox Live. I still play more than 4 hours each day, school day or weekend, and I've had Xbox Live for nearly year. I'm still as addicted to it as I was whenever I received it for Christmas.

I don't think it will stop until the next Halo comes out, which won't be for awhile.[/font]

• 2 weeks later...
I spent over 200 hours on Disgaea in less than two months...trying to max out my stats on all my great characters :wigout: ...400+ hours on Pokemon(gold)and 200+on Ruby..stat maxing too....errr dont ask...it was a long time ago...I was young...and valnurable :o ...200+ on Monster Hunter..I havent even gone online yet :grumble: ....most of the RPG's I have spent about 100+ hours.....what can I say I like to push my characters to their limits...I wouldnt expect no less from my self ;) :o

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Mine would probaly have to be playing Halo 2 on Xbox live all the time. I must have a second brain around there somewhere with the amount of time that I play it. SSBM would also be a good choice as well. I mean I think I got Mewtwo in just under a week. That was how bent I was on playing that game. Counter Strike Source was also another one. ALthough I am starting to play that a little more than I have been playing halo 2. It is all in good fun though right?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]I know that I already posted something in this thread already, but I totally forgot another game which I killed the most time on. Sad, I know it's going to be... :animeswea

Well, the other game that I killed the most time on would have to be...dun da da dum!! Kingdom Hearts!! Haha, everyone prolly knew I was going to say that...XD :p

Anyways, I had beaten that game a year ago, but I didn't want to stop playing it because I wanted to get all the Keyholes locked, I wanted to beate all the tournaments, get all the summons, play all the cute little mini-games and get everyones final weapon, which by the way, looks really cool. And, I was also very determined to get the ultra secret ending movie, which was very worthwhile after spending so much flipping time on it.

Well, after I did all these things, beat the game and saw the seret movie, I put it down and I was so proud of myself, but then I realized that my characters levels weren't at 100, so..I played throughout the whole thing again. And even after all my characters got to level 100, I continued beating everyone in the Coloseuim, including the Ice Titan, which I beat about ten times; the Rock Titan, which I beat about seven, and Sephiroth, which I beat about....ahh, let's say twenty. Hey, I like fighting Sephiroth and even after you beat him twenty times, he's still a very good challenge. :bash: :blackeye:

And, I beat the End of the World over and over again, that includes the Behemoth, all the little enimies in that last room and all the cool forms of Ansem; which it was actually very annoying when he repeatidly said I couldn't beat him....heh.. yeah, right, Ansem. :raspberry

Anyways, I actually spent many months and hours playing the ending of that sucker because I couldn't get enough of how cute and sad the ending was. And, yeah, I don't mind if you say that I had a lot of time on my hands because actually....I did. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

i probably spent from 14-15 playing the elderscrolls 3: morrowind. i still play but not so much that it's socially limiting like i used to. i was a junkie so bad. i played through as all the elven races, all three houses, just about highest rank in all kinds of clans, i was a werewolve, a vampire, actually beat the real story the went on to the other expansion in the imperial city. i had serious escapism issues. i'm better now but i still love it :D

Games I've killed the most time on are Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Earthbound.

Tales of Phantasia I killed quite a bit of time just running around killing monsters and puzzle solving.

Tales of Symphonia I just spent days on getting all the secret stuff and playing it over, and over again.Also experimenting with different party combinations and seeing what charactes I'm good at playing with.

Resident Evil 4, I also spent a few days playing this game unlocking weapons and characters.Experimenting with weapons, killing enemies/bosses with strong/weak weapons.Playing through it a whole bunch of times.Trying to get some high scores.I did a lot more things on that game that I cannot remember.

Super Smash Bros. Melee just playing versus mode with Roy.Taking out some level six through nine CPUs.Just kept using one repetetive move over, and over again.Completing some events and finally getting to the final one.Still trying to beat it though.

Earthebound I just kept on leveling up my characters and playing around with my psi powers.Preparing for the final battle.Earning money for supplies and out of boredom.

There you have it, the games I've killed the most time with.

Halo 2....I always made it even harder for myself....by playing so that I wouldnt lose any of my men/elites who came with me...If one died I start all over again....I could only do that up to Heroic...
Legedary?...psss....its everyone for themselves on that one :o :animeangr

Guest ranmafrk5
Socom 2
Madden NFL 2004
ESPN NBA Basketball
Halo
Mortal Kombat: Deception
NHL Hitz
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf ( LIMITED EDITION )
GunZ The Duel

im lazy

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Earthbound took me a year to beat. And I'm not talkin' no jive about playin' on or off, sucka. My 9 year old little hands, worked to the bone over that lil' old SNES controlla (preach) to beat the last boss, Giygas.

Twas worth every second :animesmil [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy X. My first couple profiles were cheating profiles and had about 70-80 hours on them each. My first legit profile has about 103 hours and my current legit profile has over 50 hours.

I've also spent a lot of time on the PS2 GTA games, especially San Andreas. I'm sure I have at least 2000 hours total between the three of them.

Another game I've spent a lot of time on is Halo 2. Half of the time I've spent on it is from Xbox Live. The other half is from playing through campaign. Not just to beat the game, but mainly to do tricks and find easter eggs.