OtakuBoards

Who Are You?

Blayze

[quote name='IceRose']Currently living : Durham, NC, ten minutes away from Duke University[/quote]
[font=trebuchet ms]Wow, another person from NC! I reside in High Point, but I somehow have a Jamestown mailing address.

Anyways, I'm Kevin Douglas McCarty, seventeen year-old, tear-drenched shoulder extraordinaire. I get my kicks from Metal and Hardcore music, Horror movies, video games, and making fun of my verbal punching bag of a best friend. If I'm not on the computer, I'm using my computer chair for gaming, drawing, or trying to finish mountains of nightly homework.

I hold some sort of get-together almost every Saturday, this started when I got my new bedroom in August. It's really nice, it has the feel of both a well-decorated bedroom and a place that you would actually want to hang out in. I have a small group of five or six really close friends and then a really large group of people I call my friends but I never feel like I belong with them. I like to constantly surround myself with lots of friends because I have no siblings.

I am unemployed because there's so many people who want jobs in my area. It's impossible to find a job around here unless you're at the right place at the right time. My last job was working at a video game store with a close friend, how lucky was that?!

As far as sports go, I like fighting sports and high-contact sports. It's not fun unless someone leaves in a stretcher. I personally fence, skateboard, and I've gotten a black belt in two martial arts. Other than that, I'm not an athletic person.

I have the worst metabolism in the world. I rarely eat anything at all, and I'm still pushing 210. I really have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I eat decently, and excersize when I can. I hate my body. :(

Relationships? I'm a hopeless romantic, I've gone out with a lot of girls but only a handful have made it past a month. I cannot deal with smokers, or anyone who does any kind of drug. And no, it's not ok to go out with both a guy and a girl if you're bi, that is dumb. Other than that, if you follow those rules, I will find a way of liking you, lol.

Oh, and lol @ Alan.[/font]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Doukeshi][SIZE=1]Hey there troops ^_~

The name's Lorna and I'm a 19 year old girly from Newcastle Upon Tyne in England, (I'm 20 in February though).

I am currently doing my second year at Newcastle University doing a BA Hons degree in Ancient History.
I am triplet so I have a 19 year old brother and a 19 year old sister but I am the middle one and I live with my parents.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask! ^_~[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

HAHAHA I live in Newcastle Too!! Wierd...well not IN Newcastle but one of the surrounding little towns by the coast, Whitley Bay.

Anwyas, I am Satoru, I have an official name of Joshua, although no-one calls me that, not even my mom, and I register alot of my things in real life as Satoru. Satoru is my middle name according to the government. I'm half Japanese (Dad's side), probably one of the only Japanese people in my town.

I am a 17year old Male.
Currently a College student, studying Physics, Maths, MusicTechnology and Business&economics at AS level.
I live with my mom for most part, with my dad during christmas and summer (weird family)
I have an older sister who I never see that much and she's twenty-something.
I play in a band (Turntablist) and we have a Incubus/somtimes ska thing going on. i also like gfx design and all that website makin stuff.
Could I post much more?

[COLOR=#841a35][SIZE=1]My name's Jamie, Gurt to a few people online, and funnily enough most people seem to think I'm a guy (online). I am, however, female, and currently living in Liverpool, England.

I'm 15, putting me in my final year of High School, taking the evil exams known as GCSE's. I'm going to college next year to study Psychology, Law, English and Biology (though my mum is hell bent on making me take maths. Gack.)

I'm starting Kendo in January after I've turned 16 and I've got 2 years of Karate and 2 years of Judo under my belt, or something in that region, anyway.

I've been with my beloved Trevor (Unborn Lord Xion) for 10 months tomorrow and in a little over two weeks time I'm going to be spending Christmas, New Year and my birthday with him. Lovely.

Currently I'm supposed to be writing out my music composition, but I really can't be arsed.

My favourite writers are Mo Hayder, Stephen King, Tess Gerritsen and Terry Pratchet. My favourite book of the moment is Good Omens and my favourite series (on TV) is Threshold, closely followed by The 4400 (Gotta love them aliens).

I plan on going on to University to study Criminal/Forensic Psychology, and from there I want to go on and get a Doctorate. My long-term plans include moving to New York, having two adorable baby boys (with Trevor's eyes ^_~) and a cute widdle puppy.

Oh yeah, I'm afraid of the dark.

(And don't worry, Hug Monster, I think you act your age.)

[B]EDIT:[/B] I've just noticed, after giggling at Alan's reply again, that this sounds like a therapy group. I'm so slow.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Interesting, most interesting. Didn't I say this would be good?

Anyway, a little more information on me, I should be doing my Graphics GCSE coursework right now, and I would but I have to print around 12 pages of stuff off. I play saxophone, and have been doing for 7 years, am currently at Grade 6 level. I also play bass guitar, but I haven't been doing that for too long, just under a year. I am in a band, we've been together for about a year, but we haven't actually played any gigs or had more than 1 full rehearsal, as our drummer is slightly elusive, and clashing social lives doesn't help.

And also, Imi, it is surprising and actually a little scary how much we have in common. I was born only 6 days after you, one of my favourite writers is Terry Pratchett, and I have just finished reading Good Omens for the third time. I also love the 4400, and although I haven't seen Threshold, it looks like the kind of thing I would enjoy.

Anyway, when I head off to sixth-form college next year, hopefully I'll be taking Film Studies, English, Performing Arts and possibly Media Studies as well. As you may have guessed I am kind of an exhibitionist, I just love to perform, whether it is in Music or Drama.

Anyway, keep it coming.
[/size]

[QUOTE=Wraith][size=1]Anyway, a little more information on me, I should be doing my Graphics GCSE coursework right now....

...And also, Imi, it is surprising and actually a little scary how much we have in common. I was born only 6 days after you, one of my favourite writers is Terry Pratchett, and I have just finished reading Good Omens for the third time. I also love the 4400, and although I haven't seen Threshold, it looks like the kind of thing I would enjoy.
[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#841a35]I do Graphics, too. o__o;; Scary. (If I may ask, what project are you working on for your final piece? Our school had a new list of projects for us to choose from, so I'm just wondering if it was the same in your area, too.)

And you really must watch Threshold, it's excellent, if a little scary (for me, anyway, but I'm a wimp).

You're lucky to know how to play bass, I'm stuck on piano/keyboard for my Music GCSE because I was too damn lazy to practice my viola. o.O;

This thread has really been an eye opener. ^_^;;[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Heero yuy
The name is Dany
I live in Louisvile Kentucky, just moved from Anchorage Alaska, it was a long drive down.
I'm 17, turning 18 in April
Senior in a ridiclously small highschool
Male, of course.
My hobbies are mix martial arts fighting (my family has a long line of fighters) and playing my guitar or bass.
From Korean descent.
Drawing since the age 6
Watched anime since GW came out around 96'
Wanna get into multi-media design and/or sound engineering.
I have no siblings, but I have very close friends that take those spaces. Kinda have a clans of them aka 'The hobbits' 'Band of Brothers-(girls)' (some reason, we get our names from movies and shows)
Played a lot of sports, made some highschool records that are not broken yet, so that's good.
Favorite color is grey, it's such a neutural color.
Longest relationship was six freaken years...just realize that is a long time...
Favorite movies...um, office space, donnie darko, cecil b demented, resvoir dogs, pulp friction and dumb and dumber.
favorite cds: Symphony of peril's whore's trophy, Taking back sunday's tell are your friends, Bleeding through's this is love, this is murderious, As i lay dying's frail words collaspse.
born in sacramento cali
planning to travel the world soon...
favorite shows, family guy, the simpsons, mad tv ( I look like bobby lee) myth busters and attack of the show
I past time working out (cause it's good for you, plus being lazy is wearing thin) my metabolism is getting worse.
I love dr. pepper...
I love jujubees and starbursts...
don't know..now
I think that's good enough.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well my real name is Bethany, I?m a 13 year old female who lives in Utah and I?m currently in Junior High, though I?m also taking two college classes since I may be skipping High School all together and just going to college next year. I don?t have any siblings; it?s just my Mom and me.

I?m not sure what I want to do, but I love dogs so I?m thinking of becoming a vet, but I also like learning about computers so I might do that instead, I haven?t decided yet. If you were to describe me, well I?m curious over just about anything, so I?m always getting into to trouble for wanting to know about adult stuff. >_<

I love anime and visiting the library, as I love to read. I spend a lot of time reading. I especially love science fiction and fantasy books. And Manga books too though they don?t have those at the library. >_< I think I?ll suggest they add them the next time I visit. ^_^[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][QUOTE=Satoru]HAHAHA I live in Newcastle Too!! Wierd...well not IN Newcastle but one of the surrounding little towns by the coast, Whitley Bay.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not technically Newcastle either, I live in Cramlington which is a bout 7-10 miles out. Its easier to say I live in Newcastle though, saves a lot of hassle ^_~.

P.S Imi, a lot of people tend to think I'm a guy online too heh.[/SIZE]

My name is Ryan. I'm 16 years old and I live in Lubbock, Texas. I have one older sister and my two parents, my mother and father.
Whenever I graduate from high school in 2 and a half years I hope to be admitted to Texas ATM to hopefully become a veterinarian.
I joined OB a very long time ago, then I was inactive for a few years, but I am trying to get back into the flow of things and be more active and involved.

Guest Dark Knight Ian
my name's Ian, middle name actually
im 15, soon to be 16. very soon
born in Eagle Pass Tx, raised in Carrizo Springs Tx, currently in Del Rio Tx
i live with my parents, my two older sisters are off in college. Texas State University and Angelo State University.
im a sophomore in highschool
i participate in the highschool band, mariachi (its a type of music for those of u who dont know), and the UIL academics team (basically we go prove to other ppl how smart we are, Me: nooooooot)
i hate talking about my life so thats it

[COLOR=DarkOrange]My name is Sarah, but more people actually know me as Ozy, and I do answer to Ozy.

I'm nineteen, and the oldest child in my immediate family (siblings and immediate cousins). My younger sister actually hangs around here (lovely girl by the name of StarrStruck, you'd be hard-pressed to pry her out of the Arena to actually post anywhere else, though...), and I'm proud to announce that in addition to being my younger sister, she's also my best friend.

I'm currently in the final weeks of my second college semester. It is still too long. This semester has been crazed...working and schooling at the same time has been an interesting expierience.

I want to major in education...I don't know if this will occur. I work part time at a restaurant as a hostess (or possibly gopher, the two seem interchangable). It is quite possibly the most boring job in my area, but I make myself feel better by telling myself it's better than McDonalds, which was my first job.

I'm writing this as I am supposed to be finishing a psych paper or a speech, both due uber-soon. I'm so prompt and punctual!

I am a Christian. I believe in heaven, hell, angels, demons, God, Jesus and Satan. I do believe my point of view is correct, but I am also a firm believer in the philosphy that talking is better than screaming, and that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. I do not believe in blanket condemnations, shunning, ostracizing or censoring.

I am a conservative, but refuse to affiliate myself with any particular political group, because there are idiots on both sides of the aisle and I don't wish to be related to them in any manner if I can help it. Plus if you affiliate yourself they add you to their mailing lists and you are never free.

I believe there are things worth fighting for, and that if you don't fight for them they will eventually be taken away. I don't like war, but believe it is sadly necessary at times.

I am still a virgin, and plan to be until I am married. I have never been kissed, never had a boyfriend, and only been asked out once. At times that annoys me, and it turns me into a veritable monster around Valentine's Day, but other than that I am fine with it. Any accusations of prudery may be directed to my PM inbox where I can delete them en masse all the while laughing at them.

I could care less about swearing. Words are words. I don't swear myself, and I will glare at someone who swears at/near children, but other than that, whatever. I could care less about drinking, if done in moderation. Gambling is fun, but against my church vows, so I don't do it. If done in moderation, again, I couldn't care less.

I am fascinated by many subjects; I RP far too much over IM, I like Anthro art, so long as it's not weird sex-fetish-type art. I am obsessed with classic rock. I know far too much about the Who and the Beatles, and would take them over R. Kelly and Green Day any day. I believe Genesis is the most-genius-group ever created, until Phil Collins replaced Pete Gabriel and then it stank. I think John Entwistle was the most handsome man to ever live, and that is not an arguable fact.

I consider "guy watching" a legitimate hobby. I love shopping, but not for practical stuff. I count down to Christmas starting in June. I love every book Ray Bradbury, Terry Pratchett, J. R. R. Tolkien and C. S. Lewis ever wrote, and Diana Wynne Jones should be given a Noble prize for humor. If someone could genetically mix those five authors somehow and force the resulting person to be an author, I would die of happiness.

I tend to talk a lot. I am a computer geek. My room is never clean, and I want to burn my work uniform. I can't stay focused, and I tend to jump from subject to subject a lot.

I am seriously NOT trying to beat Sara for length.

And so far I've only scratched the surface. ;)

For further information on me we have my [URL=http://www.livejournal.com/users/ozymandiusjones/]LJ[/URL] or my [URL=http://ozymandiusjones.deviantart.com/]dA[/URL], or you could just IM/PM me.

I'm done now. Really.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I'm Jean-Philip Boullion Rivet (Riv-ait not Riv-et), and oddly I am not French (Though my heritage is).

I'm 41 (SHOCK)

I live in St.John's, Newfoundland, but am originally from a small town called Bonivista.

I'm a fisherman, me and 6 friends own a boat called Codfish Dan. We make a lot of money and go out every few weeks during the summer. We don't work for anyone so we don't have to hate our bosses, unless we get depressed and emo.

I'm a devoute of Classic Rock, I was raised on it and am still a firm believer in the power of the axe! I cannot stand new music, rap, or anything remotly emo. The Beatles, RUSH, April Wine, David Bowie, and BTO/The Guess Who are a few examples of bands that I love.

I'm athiest but don't rule out the possibility that I'm wrong - I just think that religion is BS but am not so closed-minded as to rule it out completely (On grounds of making no sense).

I'm a far-left activist, namely a Communist (No, not a Soviet). I can't stand conservatives, the entire right wing, in fact. That does include the Librels, since they are infact not leftist as they claim, but are just crosses the line into Rightwingedness.

I play hockey on weekend in a beer league with some friends. I play defense, and a lot of people feel I could have gone pro - including a professional scout who watched me play 25 years ago. I didn't like the pro lifestyle and I was a fisherman at heart so I turned it down, but I still love the game, even at 41. I've also broken every bone in my left arm at least once playing the game. Yea, even the little wee ones in your hand.

I live on a diet consisting of codfish, crab, pizza, and other assorted fish - most of which I catch myself and don't have to pay for.

I hate it when I run into non-Canadian fishing trawlers fishing in Canadian waters, i.e the Grand Banks. I remember a time when my dad took me out there, you could throw a net off the side and pull it up full of fish! Now you're lucky if you can fill a hold with a week of straight fishing. I find it depressing.

I've never been married because I could never find a girl who'd stay faithful when I'm at sea for half the year.

Me and my friends (The Crew of the Codfish Dan) once rented a huge sail boat (Codfish Dan II) and sailed from the St.Lawrence River to Portugaul. It was an amazing jurney that I'll never forget. Took us 2 months because we took the scenic rout.

I've been around.
[QUOTE=Ozymandius Jones][COLOR=DarkOrange]
I am obsessed with classic rock. I know far too much about the Who and the Beatles, and would take them over R. Kelly and Green Day any day. I believe Genesis is the most-genius-group ever created, until Phil Collins replaced Pete Gabriel and then it stank.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I like, I like! I do agree, Genisis went down hill when Gabriel left, but they were still pretty damn good - and it's nice to see both Genisis and Peter Gabriel become hugely popular after the split.

'Da Newf

Oowatanite
[/COLOR]

well, my *real* name is Taylor. But you may call me misstress suger! (only u kuro!)
im 17 *woot*
Born in Atlanta! *another woot* but curantly reside in Amityville, Long Island
I play the guitar, drums(kinda) sing, and draw okay.
I *love* MUSIC! but there are so many forms of it, i'll give an example!
greenday, blink 182, evenescence, you get the point!
mmm, i guess you could call me goth/punk. I hate labels, but thast what im called :animeangr ohh well!
but i'm crazy as hell(and a hentai) thats all you really need to know!! :animeshy:

[size=1][color=slategray]
I guess that since everyone is giving their names might as well give mine.

Name: Terrell.
Ethnic: Native American (Navajo). And no I'm not related to Crazy Horse or Chief
Manuelito, so please don't ask.
Species: Homo Sapien
Bio: People consider me weird and quiet. I draw my own manga style. I play the
guitar and the nerdy instrument, the harmonica. I currently reside in New Mexico
(The Land of Enchantment). I have three and a half siblings. Two of them are
older than me at 19 and 18 yrs male and female. The other two are younger at
6 and 9yrs male and female. Three of my siblings are blood related including
myself, and one is the result of my father and step mother. Yes, my parents are
divorced, my biological mother is now residing somewhere in Colorado, with a
new marriage and set of kids. Me, I live with my paternal family. I listen to rock
and punk rock. I wear several sets of colors which is only white, black, dark
green, dark blue, and blood red. I'm considered fair skin (whatever that means
[shrugs]). I also stakeboard. I know my life is rather boring isn't it? At any rate
that concludes today's lecture about me. If you have any
questions feel free to PM.

[/size][/color]

My name Is Robin Kate Powell, I'm 17 despite what I may have told anyone who would listen in the past, I'm a horrible person and I deserve to be stuffed into a dumpster on a regular basis.

I?m a lazy sarcastic individual who loves nothing more than a nice warm couch, colored string and ?catnip. I?m not a typical gloom and doomer, though I wear all black, preferring brightly colored hair and a boisterous sense of humor. If you get off your spot on the couch, I?ll be inclined to steal it for the fact that it?ll be warmer than my spot and in hopes of a good humored argument and a brief wrestle.

One of my character flaws is that I?m terribly nosey. I love the chance to make scathing comments, even if I don?t believe what I said?I?m not a gossip, but if it?s not made clear that what?s just been said isn?t to be repeated, due to my forgetful habits, it may just grow wings and fly out in a conversation of related topic. I have the tendency to over embellish (it comes with the flare towards the dramatic) so when a whopper falls from my wagging tongue, I encourage someone to inform me? I like my lies and tend to forget anything else actually occurred.

I enjoy complaining about the people I can?t stand, and go in depth about what that person is probably doing, what I wish to do to them, and where they should stick their head. In short, I talk a lot of ****. I get moody when forgotten, but can be quickly soothed by a smile and a pat? If none appear forthcoming, I?ll probably bite the next person who talks to me, and then entertain myself elsewhere.

The End

Hey, the names Casey James Hengstebeck(17).

I live in the Tampa Bay area in Florida. Born and raised here.

I go to Tarpon Springs High school. I'm a senior and I'll be graduating in may along with Stark. Yes, I know her. I'm how she even found this site.

Those of you who know me know I'm an army reservist. I work as a medic and I love my job.

I have two half brothers, a half sister and a step sister who is my only older sibling. My two brothers are named Max(11) and Cassidy(15). My sisters names are Sarah(5) and Jessica (23).

My parents aren't married, in that they never were married and my mom got a divorce from my step dad a few years ago. My real dad, name Rob, is in the army. He's a lifer and has been in for 17 years. My step dad, Hernan, is from Colombia and he's the one who pretty much raised me with my mom, since I had never even met Rob til I was about eight. That aside, my moms really the one who more or less raised me. my step dad worked late so he was asleep when I left for school and was leaving or already gone when I got home, so my mother pretty much raised me.

I see my real dad, Rob, evey once in a while. My brother Max and Sister Sarah live with him and my step mom Danielle.

I have two cats, Bosco and Puffy. Bosco's my little buddy and Puffy is a b****.

I guess that's about it for me.

Guest The Eighth Sin
Let's see.... My pen name has a more intresting story so I'll go with that. I'm Symantheria Simonne` Czerwonkia (Cy-man-theroy-a Sim-own-ay Tcher-vonk-ee-a). The sad part is that isn't far off from my real name. I'm a writer but I only type with my right hand because I broke my other in a ice hockey accedent. Truthfully, it was my first time on hockey skates and I fell. I would like writing, especially since I'm told I'm good at it, but I've got sever CTS in my right wrist. Writing only a few sentences is agony. I was raised outside Philly, PA and was a streeter turned gangster. We moved to the middle of nowhere New York and then to suburbia Tennessee. Then back to New York. My old house is right down the road. I've got a younger sister and a younger brother, both are obsessed with me. I was dropped from highschool after a mouth and supposedly homeschooled but my poor mum wasn't up for the challenge. I turned out to be really smart but I don't act it so I got a GED and started up college a year before I should've. Science is my best subject, thanks to my work in alchemy. I had no idea you could still study that, oh well. I got a job I don't get paid for but it's not fun so no way is it a hobby. I raise kittens for the animal shelter and do a little vet work. I guess it would be fun if I liked cats and if kittens didn't need to be bottle fed every two hours. The worst is six at once :animecry: I just want to sleep so I can pass school and get out of here! :animesigh Okay, I'm done.

Me?? ....hehe..i'm T****** Nakajima. I'm 1*yrs old. (if you want to know just check my profile and count the years) I have a sister and I'm the oldest. All the people in my family have the initials T.N. I was going to be named Miyavi or Tamara. I live in Vancouver(close to it) and all my relatives live in Japan. EVERY SINGLE ONE! It's just me, my dad,mom,sister here. Nice to meet you!

[color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS][quote name='Wraith][/font][/color][size=1]I have one brother, who is also on the Boards and may end up revealing himself to you eventually.[/size][color=DarkGreen'][font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] Yo.

I'm Matthew James Boothman (Matt, if you please), I'm eighteen and will be nineteen in the Christmas holidays. This often results in joint Christmas and birthday presents! But though I'm not a Christian, I like to think I understand that it isn't all about the presents, heh.

I am [b]very [/b]occasionally mistaken for a girl online (maybe something to do with my frequent use of female characters in games - I like fast characters, and game developers always make them female! Not my fault!). I don't like to burst people's bubbles, so if you're one of those few, feel free to think of me as Katie - apparently I'd have been called that if I were born a girl :p .

I study Drama with Creative Writing at a university in Surrey, England. Right now I should be doing my laundry, but I just can't be bothered to make the trek across campus with my bag of washing ...

My all time favourite author is William Gibson, without whom [i]The Matrix[/i] would not have happened. Up-and-coming sci-fi guy Neal Asher is also proving a hit. Obscure British bands The Music and The Cooper Temple Clause are on constant rotation on my MP3 player (or would be if the Clause didn't copy-protect their albums - I paid good money for that! Let me MP3ify it!).

I can be indecisive, and am one of those people that can come up with incredibly witty and cutting remarks three days after they would have been useful. I also find it really hard to ask people for favours, or to borrow things. Probably a deep and psychological reason for that.

I like Mexican cuisine and Jaffa cakes, and am one of the ignorant fools that thought Doukeshi was a dude :animeshy: sorry about that!
[/font][/color]

Oh, how can I resist! :animesmil

-Are you male or female?
-Where do ya hail from, stranger?
-How old are you?
-Do you have siblings?

Howdy one and all! The name's Morgan-Chan and I'm a 22 year old college student from the great state of country music, Nashville, TN! *Yee-haw!* XD

I have one older brother, 29 and we get along like...well...big brothers and little sisters do! :D

Sometimes people wonder why I'm such an Anime freak when I watch anything related or want anything Anime for my birthday or Christmas...and they think [I]I'M [/I] weird?!? :animeangr :animesigh :animesmil

My first love of Anime was, as I mentioned in another thread, "Ronin Warriors". I absolutely ADORED that show and would watch it wonderin' what it'd be like to be a Voicoever actress. Needless to say I still want to do that, but my major in my local college I'm going to is Recording Industry Management...so I don't think I'll be able to follow my dreams of being an Anime VO actress.... :animeangr

So, if ya'll want to know more about me (Or my obsession with Knuckles... :p ) PM me and I'll be glad to talk!

Hello everyone! My name is Crys, and I'm from Virginia (No, I am not a hick) . I am 17 years old, and I'm really just your average, everyday gamer otaku with a serious lack of social life, lol. As far as anime, some of my favorites are Tsubasa: Chronicle, Negima, Love Hina, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and Card Captor Sakura. And as far as games, I like Halo, Halo 2, Fatal Frame II, The Dead or Alive series, The Sims, and Fable.
:animesmil

Name: Matthew Wayne Duffey
DOB: May 22, 1988
POB: Cincinatti, OH
Sexual Preference: Straight (but my school thinks all of the senior males are gay! XD)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 150 lbs
Weight: 5' 4''
Current Relationship Status: Single, and looking (without ANY luck...)

[b]Short Bio[/b]
Born in Cincinatti, raised in Blue Creek/Peebles Ohio. Moved to Hillsboro a when I was 11, same year my dad died. Moved to Bainbridge when I was 14. My sister died on December 18, 2004 at the age of 18.

I am a major anime and manga fan. I love to draw and write, read and play games. Whenever I get into a game or a book, it's hard to get me out of it. My favorite game genre is Action/Adventure, RPG, FSP, Survival Horror, and Mario Kart, the ONLY racing game I like (as of yet).

I live a rather mundane, boring life. I have no girlfriend (sadly), very little friends, very little 'excitement' in my life (you choose what 'excitement' means) and I have SATAN for a British Literature teacher. Yes, I am a senior in high school.

>>Tricktickler Duffey Love (Pimp Name)

\/ Me being a 'gangsta' for Spirit Week!

Welp I?ll give this a whirl. Most people don't know me anyway ^^

My name is Kisha, which is constantly pronounced wrong so I will, sadly, answer to Key-sha. However it?s Kish-uh, like the word wish or fish? Just rhyme it with a k and there you go ^^ My name came from a contestant on Family Feud and when I was born my birth was on the radio. My dad used to be a DJ so all his buddies told the listeners where he was?and they sent my dad money. Always a fun story!

I?m 18 and have no siblings. I used to be, and admittedly still am, a bit lonely. I?ve always wanted a sister or a brother, so I tend to get clingy with my friends because after awhile I just think of everyone as family. My real extended family have um, issues so we'll move on.

Real quick on the topic of friends?I love all my friends dearly so if I end up getting close to someone, I?ll do anything for them. I?m really shy though and I rarely ping people to talk, even if I really want to. (I know I don?t sound shy, I?m an amazing contradiction) So if you want to talk with me, please say hi ^^ I won?t be mad or annoyed, trust me.

I?m a college student at Lansing Community College though I live an hour north with my parents still. I?m undecided as to what I?m actually doing though. I almost want to say Psychology since that, and Japanese, are the only classes I have any passion for. But really my joy is in writing. I'm really going to try to be a writer. School doesn?t even come first sometimes if I really feel like writing but I still do just fine with my classes. I?m a skilled procrastinator.

Religion-wise I don?t have one. I?m not really agnostic or atheist though. It?d take a huge post to explain everything but I?m open-minded to ideas. My friend told me about Buddhism though and that did sound nice but I feel no rush to decide anything. Sometimes, when I do speak about religion, I?ll sound bitter. I really hope I don?t but I know sometimes I do. It?s just because I get fed up with the ones who you?ll see in the news, telling everyone they are going to hell for their sins and such. I have lots of religious friends and I happen to think they are all wonderful, sane (well, sane enough) and I greatly respect them for having such faith. I just get fed up with that 1% of the population that likes to say God is damning everyone. (example: the after-hurricane rush to say God hated New Orleans)

My viewpoints tend to be liberal but I think most liberals in the government are nuts. Same with the republicans there. Actually the government is nuts?er, that?s another topic though. I have a mad love for politics though, so I tend to follow the news closely and rant about it if someone is foolish enough to ask.

Hm, music! My iPod, named Argentine after the DNAngel character, is quite the cultural melting pot. American (I?d say English but it?s nearly all from America) and Japanese are the main two but I also have a decent supply of French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish and Russian. I?m a music whore, I absolutely love music. I?ll also listen to just about anything too, although rock, emo and techno are my main favs.

Entertainment media time! TV wise I mostly don?t watch much now, just anime and Adult Swim. The only anime I?ve really watched much of recently is Kyou Kara Maou though. I will also try to catch Lost when I can. I love Sawyer ^^ I?d rather read manga than watch TV now or put in a movie. For manga I read a lot?mostly BL and shounen. Movies I love comedy and I will smite you if I hear any bad talk about MST3K. I like horror too, most recently Japanese and Korean but I?m a wimp. Sci-fi is also huge with me but the MST3K part should be a dead give away there.

Video games! I?ve been a gamer addict since I was three, I?m mostly into RPGs and sims, like Harvest Moon. I love Disgaea, Chrono Cross and yes, FF games. My favorite is Kingdom Hearts though. I also love Japanese dating sims and H-games but that?s a really weird um, quirk of mine. Right now I?m playing through Sly Cooper 3 and loving it. It?s harder than the last two.

And I love RPing in chats and such ^^ I tend to use characters from the book I?m writing though.

Relationships?um?well I?m very into romance and fall in love hard. But let?s avoid this topic ^^;;

So um, there, more than you ever needed to know about me. This was way, way longer than I thought it?d be.

Name: Shane Fuller
DOB: March 17, 1988 yes Im a leppercaun
born: San Buradino Ca.
sex: male
Orientation: Straight
currently: Truckee Ca.
hair: Strawberry blond
height: 5'6"
weight: 135
interests: Ladies, Football, and Anime.
Relationship: none as of yet, but always looking.

Ummm... lets see grew up in Wrightwood Ca. with freinds that I've known before I was even one year old. Moved to Truckee when I was nine after my Mom died... :animedepr
Anyway lived up hear played football for four years and we just won Back-to-Back State Championchips. Currently a senior and looking to graduate. :animesmil